It was working, not anymore With the latest build of RF2 it stopped working but can't know for sure if that is the reason. One day it worked the next it didn't anymore. The connection test is ok but there is no further response. For this temporary problem (i hope) only 2 stars. Is anybody paying attention?
Great app Would be just about perfect if it would automatically detect the session length and type and report time remaining, estimated laps remaining, and fuel needed based on session info from rF2 rather than user input.
Not working I have done everything I can for this app to work, I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times with no luck. Will ask for a refund, but dunno if I will get a response.
Brilliant I play rfactor a lot & I mean a lot the mods for rfactor is huge & this app with it its absolutely a genius love it
AWSOME...A MUST HAVE! ! ! !
- Fixed minor bug in the GUI Editor.
- Fixed crash on some old Android devices.
- Fixed Preferences menu access on some recent Android devices.
- Added max power/torque widgets.
- Added the pound-foot unit (torque).
- Increased the zoom level in the telemetry screen.
- Improved hires icons.
- Minor bug fixes.