Its great for Project Cars and Assetto Corsa, I have found that the level of detail I can go to within Project Cars is amazing, at a glance I can check, Track and weather in one corner, timing, Fuel quantity Fuel consumed and fuel laps remaining and then in another corner I can check, engine rpm, speed, oil and water temperature and KERS boost as well as throttle and brake input. Overall I have found the program to be a great help while racing to see what each system on the car is doing so I know how toasty the brakes are when slamming on the brakes into Arnage from 120mph down to 40mph
I thought this was going to be complicated to hook up to the PS4, but it was fast, and user friendly. Worked for a few days,. Now I can't get the app to work. Idk what to do.
Great update . Nicer if Assetto track grip was three digits..showing 90.2 degrees and the like.
Great app.....but... One thing is missing. The only thing that's missing is to connect with the console version of assetto corsa. That would make it perfect for people like me, the console gamers.
Perfect Best app ever! The App is fantastic! Customization, easy to set up, precise. Everything you will need! Congratulations to the dev and keep it up! Fantastic job mate. Better then most in game apps! Using 24/7
Brilliant App Very clear, easy to use and with really useful information at your fingertips. Highly recommended. A huge thanks to the developers with their constant support with regular updates
- Updated protocol, please download the latest PC client.
- new data for AC: DRS (status, flap), KERS (amount, input), ERS (settings, consumption), Air/Track temp, Engine brake level, wheel camber, surface grip, brake bias.
- new data for pCars: KERS amount.
- Added three automatic range modes for the RPM LEDs.
- Added degressive thresholds mode depending the current gear for the RPM LEDs.
- Improved some textures.
- Added Remaining session time.
- Fixed minor issues.
iRaceDash is a virtual dashboard for the popular motorsports simulation iRacing