DashMeterPro for AC/pC implements specific features and widgets based on the data sent by the racing simulators Assetto Corsa™ and Project Cars 1™ on PC. It has been designed to communicate with a low latency through WiFi.
• Specific for Assetto Corsa™:
- Brake bias, DRS indicator, ERS consumption/power/recovery/mode, engine brake mode, KERS input, session remaining time/laps, live delta time, surface grip, turbo boost, wheel camber, tires info (average temperatures, wear, pressures and dirty warning), ambient temperature.
• Specific for Project Cars™:
- Oil/water/ambient temperatures, wind speed, cloud brightness, rain severity, KERS charge, split time ahead/behind (only in UDP mode), tires info (temperatures, wear), remaining laps, live delta time, brakes temperature.
• Classic widgets:
Gear, RPM, speed, current/best/last time, lap, position , best/last/delta split time, throttle/brake input, clock, G-forces, fuel.
• Other features:
- Analog dials with automatic scale, several styles and warning thresholds.
- User interface editor.
- Customizable RPM LEDs Bar.
- Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display the throttle/brake position, the RPM and the DRS status.
- Shift Light: Flash on screen, Automatic/Manual threshold and color settings.
- Fuel Calculations: quantity, consumption per lap, projected laps, fuel pressure, fuel needed to finish and fuel to add to finish.
- Braking Statistics: Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
- Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental): Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
- Warnings for low fuel, water/oil temp, and delta time.
- Live and Logged Telemetry: compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps.
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; L/gal ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg/lbft
The installation instructions are available on www.sensadigit.com.
DashMeterPro is NOT an official software of Slightly Mad Studios™ or Kunos Simulazioni™. The names Project Cars, Assetto Corsa are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.