Even works with Project Cars 2!! Same setup, go in and turn on the Memory export function in PC2, set to PC1 protocol, I have the update rate to 9 and have not seen any issues as yet. Works great on the older P6810 tablet, 7.7, P1000 7" and my Galaxy S4 phone. I don't notice any latency from the game to these devices. My old HTC desire cannot refresh fast enough, works still but laggy.
Its great for Project Cars and Assetto Corsa, I have found that the level of detail I can go to within Project Cars is amazing, at a glance I can check, Track and weather in one corner, timing, Fuel quantity Fuel consumed and fuel laps remaining and then in another corner I can check, engine rpm, speed, oil and water temperature and KERS boost as well as throttle and brake input. Overall I have found the program to be a great help while racing to see what each system on the car is doing so I know how toasty the brakes are when slamming on the brakes into Arnage from 120mph down to 40mph
I thought this was going to be complicated to hook up to the PS4, but it was fast, and user friendly. Worked for a few days,. Now I can't get the app to work. Idk what to do.
Great update . Nicer if Assetto track grip was three digits..showing 90.2 degrees and the like.
Will this app be updated to work with Project Cars 2 on PS4? At the moment it doesn't. Great app none the less!
Good app, very good for project cars. Customizable interface and very well designed.
- Updated protocol, please download the latest PC client.
- new data for AC: DRS (status, flap), KERS (amount, input), ERS (settings, consumption), Air/Track temp, Engine brake level, wheel camber, surface grip, brake bias.
- new data for pCars: KERS amount.
- Added three automatic range modes for the RPM LEDs.
- Added degressive thresholds mode depending the current gear for the RPM LEDs.
- Improved some textures.
- Added Remaining session time.
- Fixed minor issues.
Junk cleaner, CPU Cooler and deletes duplicate photos, speeds up your device.