Garden Journal App that works without internet connection, but also features posting to internet galleries.
Designed to work with PAPER. We love paper.
Captures digital photos or voice recordings and can link them to a page number of your paper garden journal.
No Internet required — works offline. However, when you are connected, your notes, images and audio are synchronized to your online, personal database at GardenJournal.App.
In addition, there are Online Galleries (at GardenJournal.App) to share stories, tips or tutorials. Of course, you can always share images to other installed apps.
The online features are free of charge, with an online storage limit of 1GB, which is about 2,000 photos with text notes. Download to export your content at any time.
- Designed to work with your paper journals
(Sometimes you want paper, sometimes you want digital!)
- Voice memo / audio recorder
- Capture photos (or select from gallery)
- Find photos/audio by paper journal & page number
- Browse photos to find relevant paper page numbers
- Gardening involves learning, and good records are key
- You can also link entries to any garden label
- Labels organized by category
- No Internet required — works offline
- Optionally: When you are connected, your digital notes, images and audio are synchronized to your online, personal database
- 1-click-copy any entry as an idea or reminder for e.g., "the next time I do this"
- Online Galleries to share stories, tips or tutorials
- Share images to other installed apps (e.g., Twitter, Facebook)
- Online storage limit of 1GB, which is about 2,000 photos with text notes
- Download to export your content at any time
- Discuss and suggest GardenJournal.App features
Handy way to make tutorials or tell stories:
1. Use a Label to tag related entries
2. Navigate to the Label and use the menu to select "Post to Gallery"
3. All Entries that have this Label assigned will be combined as a single post to the Gallery
4. You can optionally edit the post before publishing
An "Entry" vs. a "Post":
All of your digital journal Entries are PRIVATE, and synchronized with your personal, online database.
An Entry only becomes public if you share it as a "Post" to a Gallery.