No friends page It was fine until it stopped letting me read my friends page. I can post, but the friends page option is dark - not able to see anything. Edit: had to do an uninstall/reinstall and got it working again. However, upon closing the app it said it couldn't create an account (I didn't ask it to) and that I might have to uninstall/reinstall... but opened again just fine. Something is weird.
It's a bit worse than the native app: formatting problems, limited views... Is there a good LJ client for Android?
The app is acceptable, but the entry settings needs work on the formatting so that it fits to the screen properly. Also, whenever editing an entry, every time, it resets the icon to the default, which creates a lot of additional work to adjust the settings AGAIN.
Using it on IJ. Can post entries but can't check flists. Also doesn't seem to be able to manage multiple accounts at once. Keeps trying to post in the most recently added account.
Asked me to login, but won't get past that. It says "terms of service agreement required" but no way to accept the terms..
Impossible to view my friends feed from this app, making the app close to pointless.
Version 2.2.2 (53)
* Android 5.0 compatibility
Version 2.2 (52)
* Allow posting of images to LiveJournal via Scrapbook/FotoBuilder
* Add accounts option to Preferences
* Allow sharing of text and images from other Android applications
Version 22.214.171.124 (50)
* Show external OpenID identity instead of ext_ keyword
* Support for changing the font size of entries and friends list