Classic Celsius / Fahrenheit thermometer in your hand
■ Celsius & Fahrenheit scale
■ indoor & outdoor option*
■ classic thermometer look
■ digital and analog type
■ out weather background
■ animated liquid
■ 16 backgrounds
■ 4 liquid types
■ tablet support
NOTE: This app can measure the ambient temperature in which your device is, however very few devices have dedicated ambient temperature sensor so on most devices the displayed temperature is the temperature of the device's internal electronics or battery and this is similar to the ambient temperature only if the device was long time on stand-by. So, the only correct way to know the actual ambient temperature is to start this app right after you wake your device that has been sitting on stand-by for at least an hour. This limitation is not app's fault but by using this method you can measure the actual ambient temperature to an accuracy of a degree.
*Outdoor temperature and weather information is provided by the YR.NO weather web service.
1、increased cpu temp overlay
2、add start overlay on boot
3、update the user interface
4、use the new icon
5、strengthen the sharing function
Cpu Temp v1.0
1、This app can get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、This app can get the cpu usage.
3、It can get cpu frequency
4、It can get the battery info
5、It can monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、It can get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
Used by more than 70,000 users!
This is a free (no ads or permissions!) and very lightweight app for displaying the ambient temperature of your Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
(Does not work on S4 Active, since it does not have the sensor)
This app will always be free, with NO ads, however, if you would like to show your support for my work, you can get the Donate version of this app (with the purple icon). That would motivate me a lot to improve the app with new features, and help me pay the server rent :)
- Temperature sensor (Celcius or Fahrenheit)
- Temperature Widgets! (+lockscreen widget)
- Pressure sensor (millibar)
- Humidity sensor (%)
- Max and Min temperature, with reset button
Available in several Languages:
- Russian translation, including mm. Hg pressure unit (Thanks "Twosist"!)
- Norwegian Translation
- German Translation
- Spanish Translation(Thanks Mario Pablo!)
- Italian Translation (Thanks "xheydelilah"!)
This does NOT register battery temperature, but the temperature from the devices' own sensor! (room temperature)
It will also record the maximum and minimum values (can be reset from the menu).
If you have any questions, feedback or feature requests, please direct them to the website
If you are experiencing problems, please try to ask, maybe we can resolve it.
=Made in Norway=
Keyword: Ambient room Temperature sensor Samsung Galaxy S4 Note 3
This app will monitor the temperature of your smartphone and will notify you, if a warning temperature is reached. If you are living in a hot area this app is a must to protect you from potentially exploding batteries.
Main features of this app:
# Temperature Notification Icon
# Monitoring & Logging of your battery temperature
# Warning Notification if a specified temperature is reached.
# Two temperature Widgets for your homescreen
# Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit as preferred temperature scale
# NEW -> Wearable support
# You can now monitor your handhelds temperature with the included wearable app
# You can also monitor your wearables temperature on your handheld!
# The ongoing temperature notification can be set to:
Show always, Show when charging, Show never
# LED will flash red on warning if available
# A better, bigger and zoomable diagram
# Notification Icon which will always show you the current temperature of your battery
# You can now remove the ads with in app billing!
This app has been designed to use very little system resources and keep battery usage at a minimum.
A hot battery temperature will significantly reduce your batteries life! Using this app you can try to extend your batteries life. Just try to always keep your device at a regular temperature and you might easily extend your batteries life.
I created this app, because since I own my cool Nexus 4 smartphone, I am a little bit frightened that it might get to hot.
There are a few apps out there which can show you the current battery temperature, but none of these apps feature a warning notification, so here it is!
This app has been tested on various devices including my Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and a Galaxy S.
I hope you like this app! If you have any problems using it, please write me an email with a description of your problem and of course the name of your device and android version.
Just to make it clear...This app will notify you if your device gets to hot, but you have to take action to cool it down, like putting it out of the sun.
If you don't like the ads, open the About tab inside the app and buy the premium app. After you restarted the app, ads will be removed.
This application is completely free and will remain free in the future.
Note: This app is compatible with Galaxy S4 only.
com.android.vending.BILLING : For accepting Donations.
I have just added a donation button for if you liked my work and want to donate. :) Donating will not add any extra features. The app will always be free and ad-free as I have promised. Donate amount is set to INR 50, which is around 0.99 USD currently. Thanks in advance. Cheers for the beer.
Note: I have not tested in-app billing as the publisher cannot test it directly without setting a testing account. Please mail me if you face any problems.
Future releases include the following:
Social Network sharing
Notification with an expandable view showing values
Optimizations for minimal battery use.
Temperature based warning when it crosses a set value.
Please provide feedback.
** models like Galaxy S3-S5 or Galaxy Note2-Note4 are missing temperature and humidity sensor, not my fault, sorry, the device manufacturer has decided to remove these sensors **
** if a sensor is set as "NOT PRESENT" is because your phone doesn't have it **
- Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- Percentage of moisture in the air
- Light intensity
- Air pressure
- Height above sea level
- widget with ambient temperature! more coming soon
** The data is read directly from the sensors could then have an error of up to 5-10% (in the worst case) that does not depend on me, but by the sensors, unfortunately I can not do anything about it, to try to reduce the errors Please keep the device on a flat surface for a few seconds, so that the values are optimized, if your hands touch the device, the temperature will be too high of some degree **
If you want to report the full compatibility of your device with the application please leave feedback or send me an email, so it will be added to the list, any feedback and comments are very much appreciated, the application aims to be simple and instant, to have at hand all the data from the main sensors of the phone, if there are suggestions, recommendations and requests for additions will be happy to provide (where possible)
1.1 added Google Analytics
1.2 added translation in:
1.2.1 fixed an orientation bug
1.3 added icons
1.3.1 bug fix
1.3.2 finally aviable first widget
1.3.3 added share functionality, fixed a bug with translation
1.3.4 fixed russian, widget 2x1
1.3.5 added imperial system ON/OFF menu option
1.3.6 fixed some translation, added version number, added option to change font
1.3.7 added inHg to imperial system
1.4 fixed widget, added notification, new accuracy (0s: Low -15s: Medium -45s: High)
1.4.1 fixed layout
1.4.2 fixed layout for medium font size
1.4.3 fixed a problem with font switch
1.4.4 battery usage should be 1/4 now
1.4.5 added greek and hungarian
1.4.6 added dutch
1.4.7 added settings menu, added notification kind
1.4.8 added fist start notification
1.4.9 divided option to have imperial system for temp/altitude/pressure
1.5 fixed translations, now you can select background color, now you can set text dimension and report translation error via mail from inside the app =)
1.5.1 some fixes, added material ActionBar/theme
1.5.2 fixed translations in ru/de, added text color option
1.5.3 added option to set pressure at nearest sea level, various fixes
1.5.4 bug fixes
1.5.5 bug fixes
Real-time temperature conversion delivering the most accurate results. Additionally it checks for wrong inputs, allows you to copy and clear results with a single click. The modern and simple design is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
Convert between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
• real-time metric conversion
• simple & user-friendly
• exact results
• temperature input validation
• all established metric scales
• copy & paste temperatures
• advanced settings
• thermometer (if supported by the device)
☆ Settings ☆
① Select your default temperature
The default temperature is automatically selected when the app starts. Choose between Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C), Kelvin (K) and Rankine (°Ra).
② Specify the calculated decimal places
The real-time temperature conversion calculates between 0 and 4 decimal places according to your needs.
☆ Thermometer ☆
Please note that the thermometer only works on devices with an ambient temperature sensor.
Currently, the following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (S IV)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I am constantly working on improving this free Temperature Converter to provide the best possible experience to you. This includes usability as well as a modern looking UI. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, it would be great to hear from you. Please leave a positive rating if you like the app experience.
Install this application and you will have a spirit level is always handy.
Our pocket bubble level on Android uses the accelerometer and gyroscope (depending on smartphone model) to help align / leveled , suspend horizontally, vertically or at any angle to set each object to which you hold the phone.
Features of the application:
- Show angle or inclination
- Precisely shows the inclination angle in each plane (like laser level),
- You can lock the orientation ,
- You can measure the angle or slope of any obietu (eg Roof pitch , table , wall , etc.)
- Easy to read display and indicators
- No Internet access required
The application is free , and it could be by we using the advertising inside. You can always remove the ads, for minimum charge, using the "Remove Ads " .
If you like the Examobile's applications, like us on Facebook or Google+.
If something doesn't work, write to us email@example.com - we will fix it !
We recommend also other apps from Examobile :
- Tie a tie
- Kissing games
and many others.
Enjoy your work and fun !
Features( Totally Free and No Ads ):
✓Real-time temperature monitoring
Monitors and logs phone temperature in real time, and displays temperature change curves.
✓Dynamic overheating app detection
Analyzes CPU usage dynamically, and detects apps that are overusing CPU to determine the cause for phone overheating.
✓One tap to cool down
Allow you to close overheating apps with one simple tap to reduce CPU usage and cool down your phone.
Closes apps that are likely to cause overheating, and prevents the phone temperature from rising.
★Why does my phone overheat?
Constantly high CPU usage is mostly the reason why your phone overheats. Some apps tend to use the CPU for a very long time in the background, which causes your phone , especially android phones to produce excessive heat.
★How dose Cooler Master work?
Cooler Master is designed to monitor the CPU usage of your phone, and detect apps with high CPU usage so you can close them
★Why does my phone get so hot?
It’s normal for your phone to get hot when you are using complicated apps, watching video clips, or while you recharge it. In such cases, just put your phone somewhere cool and ventilated, and the temperature should drop soon.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish,Portuguese Brazil.
The features listed above are available for free. There are no in-app ads.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
- Temperature (°C or °F)
- Heat Index (°C or °F)
- Relative Humidity (%RH
- Absolute Humidity (g/m3)
- Mixing Ratio (g/kg)
- Barometric Pressure (mbar)
- Specific Enthalpy (kJ/kg)
- Measurement Accuracy
- Vapour Pressure (mbar)
- Vapour Saturation Pressure (mbar)
- Dew Point (°C or °F)
- Frost Point (°C or °F)
Please notice that the app only works with Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3.
The best app for school, college and work! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn temperature calculations.
Note: On the Fahrenheit scale, the freezing point of water is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (°F) and the boiling point 212 °F (at standard atmospheric pressure).
On the Celsius scale, the freezing point of water is 0 *C and the boiling point 100 °C.
The app helps the user to keep track of his comfort level and the integrated Comfort Zone visualizes the current environmental condition. Humidity and temperature are among the most relevant measures governing our health and well-being. The Comfort Zone can be consulted to check the personal comfort level. If needed, the environmental conditions can be adjusted to a comfortable and healthy environment which helps to reduce the risk of dehydration or heat stroke.
More information about the Smart Gadget can be found on our website: http://www.sensirion.com/gadget