The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
Striiv Devices: Fusion, Touch, Band, and Play
Walgreens Device: Walgreens Activity Tracker
This simple yet powerful app delivers all your daily activity and sleep tracking, along with games, alerts, and more.
Using re-arrangeable tiles, you can personalize this app to focus on the motivation you care about the most, and as you upgrade to newer devices, Striiv's tiles automatically grow with new device capabilities.
Features for All Devices:
-Charts and Graphs to visualize your activity and Sleep data.
-Social leaderboard to chat and connect with friends through your daily step count
-A very addictive game powered by your activity
Additional Features for Striiv Fusion, Striiv Touch, and Walgreens Activity tracker devices
-Incoming Call and Text/SMS Alerts
-Silent Vibrating Alarm control
Exclusive Features for Striiv Touch and Striiv Fusion
By making fitness addictively fun, Striiv has helped hundreds of thousands of people:
Lose weight, lower BMI, and lose the inches.
Reduce risks of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
Supported: Devices running Android 4.3 and Android 4.4. For a full device list, please go to www.striiv.com/devices
NOTE: There is a known issue with devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop). We are working on resolving this issue and will provide an update as soon as we can.
Learn more about Striiv Apps and Pedometers at www.striiv.com.
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories and more
● Get audio feedback at regular intervals
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
● Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
● Choose from 3 interval training programs or create your own with time & distance intervals
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
● Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, low-power mode, auto-pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile at www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you transport (car, flight, bike) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND.
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep/walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO external hardware required (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation.
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!
• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.
A bomb explodes in Inverness station, and you’re given a package that could save the world. To stay alive, you’ll need to walk the length of the UK. The Walk is more than just a great pedometer/step counter — it's a way to turn walking into a journey, a challenge, and a rip-roaring adventure.
Made by Six to Start and Naomi Alderman, creators of the world’s most popular running game with 800,000+ players, Zombies, Run!
ENGADGET - “Simple, fun, effective.”
JOYSTIQ - "Spices up your step-tracking with some danger and intrigue.”
BBC NEWS - “Encourages users to walk 10,000 steps-a-day to help improve their health”
LIFEHACKER - “You're motivated to actually get up and move around so you can progress further into the story, and it works really well.”
AWESOME ACTIVITY TRACKER
Just put your phone in your pocket or purse and we’ll track every walk and run you take — and map it, too!
You’ll walk the length of the UK while evading capture by the police and enemy agents. Can you work out who set off that bomb in the first place and what their plan is? Get ready for an epic adventure across 51 episodes, 800 minutes of audio, and hundreds of miles.
Get rewarded for walking more by collecting clues, scanning for information, and unlocking achievements.
The Walk adjusts its difficulty based on individual fitness levels. Everyone’s different, and we make sure we give you the right level of challenge!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/thewalkgame
Join our mailing list: http://www.thewalkgame.com
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com Thank you for using our app!
Whether you walk to university,
bike to office, or ski down the valley.
Whether you enjoy strolling with family and dog
or bother lonely in preparation of a marathon …
with myGEOS you can track those outdoor-activities you like. And myGEOS is more than a digital sports coach or a training diary for your workouts, because every activity and mile counts twice. Reach your own targets and support aid projects with one activity at the same time. With myGEOS you can affect a lot even with your daily radius of movement.
Be part of the social idea on every day FOR FREE.
* SUPPORT social projects
* Get BADGES and BENEFITS
* SHARE and COMPARE activities with your friends
* COMMUNICATE in myGEOS.net
- GPS based activity tracking (sports tracker)
- huge selection of activity types
- sync to myGEOS.net, facebook and twitter share
- write comments to activities
- detailed view over each activity
- statistic function
- tracking and map overview
- integrated music control
Get in the best shape of your life with DailyBurn.
This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet and nutrition. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web. Manage your fitness and health goals on your Android Device and your data is automatically synced to our top-ranked website for more analysis, tracking at your computer, and more.
➤ You have seen DailyBurn on ABC, The Today Show, FoxNews, CNET, NYTimes, Washington Post, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Mashable, and TechCrunch.
Why is DailyBurn better than the competition?
✓ We are the only app to have the FoodScanner: use the device camera to scan the UPC barcodes of the foods you eat. Quick logging without typing!
✓ Food database of over 350,000 foods with actual pictures, full nutrition information, and food analysis. No cartoons - this is the real thing.
✓ Complete backup and analysis on DailyBurn.com
Nutrition and Calorie Tracking Features
✓ Complete database of 350,000 foods with pictures, nutritional information, and macronutrient breakdown
✓ Track Calories, but also protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sodium, etc.
✓ Save your favorite foods for quick entry
✓ Quickly and easily add new foods to the database
✓ Scan foods for auto tracking with FoodScanner
Try DailyBurn app today and we think you will say that this is the easiest-to-use, yet most robust nutrition app in the App Store. Your goals are within reach!
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• BMI Calculator
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple and very effective!
Whether you are into sports, looking to lower cholesterol, looking for an easy to use BMI Calculator or just someone who occasionally runs on a treadmill our application has a progressive fitness plan tailored to meet your individual health goals. You can also use the Before and After photo feature to track your progress.
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the BMI Calculator or any other content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
This is how it works
• Pick one of the many built in programs to follow.
• Build your own program from scratch.
• Workout on the fly. Adding exercises as you go and feel.
Track weights lifted throughout your workout sessions with your phone or watch. As soon as you’ve done an exercise once, it’s last used weights will be automatically inputted for you in future workouts.
Tap complete workout when you’re done and voila, after leaving a comment you’re taken to the history view where you can find your newly finished workout and all earlier workouts you’ve accomplished.
Head on over to the statistics page to view a throughout overview of your progress for each exercise, including graphs displaying your progress over time as well as specific details about your one rep max and other related stats.
This is why it works
What you achieved the last time you performed an exercise is always available during your workout – allowing you to fully focus on beating it, time after time. By always striving for progression in the gym, you will become a winner, not only in the gym – but also in life.
• You’ll be able to tackle everyday problems with ease.
• Your confidence will grow each time you break a plateu.
• As you evolve, so does your body. Regardless of your fitness goals, improving yourself will improve your body for the better.
Tips & Trix
• Use the rest timer to ensure you don’t rest too long or too little between sets.
• Calculate the number of each plate you’ll need for your upcoming set with the plate calculator.
• Drag handles next to input fields allow you to drag the number up and down instead of typing.
• Discover! There are over 300 built in exercises, a good chance for you to find new fun exercises to help you on your journey.
• Review workouts on your tablet, start them on your phone, and track weights on your watch.
It's FUN! See how the Pyramid of your daily activity develops during the day. This will give you a clear picture what is your daily activity profile. It's easy to follow the differences between days and learn how to be more active and feel better!
TIP: Based on our test group feedback we highly recommend to use Aggressive mode with following phones: LG, ZTE, HTC (lower than 4.0 OS). You will find it from settings >>> Operation level.
Sensorfit Calories In-Out is great when you want to lose weight and take better care of yourself. Did you know that too much sitting and lack of calorie burning (activity) can really damage your health. With this app you can follow both automatically. App shows how many calories you burn, what is your daily sitting time and your BMI.
Professionals say that in managing and losing weight or overall health it's far more important how you use those 23 hours a day when you are not exercising at the gym or making your cardio training. Daily physical activity or inactivity are the key points to lose weight, weight management and overall health.
Download now and start start taking better care of yourself. This app helps you to get and maintain your ideal weight and keeps you active.
There is over 400 different Android phones so there might be problems with some phone models. We have already tested with: Samsung, HTC.
We hope that you inform us if you find bugs or if you have an idea what features you like to have: firstname.lastname@example.org. All feedback is warmly welcomed!