The MigrnX™ Migraine Management System:
Important note: This migraine management tool is currently available for a few health care providers that have enrolled to participate in the MigrnX™ System. If you do not have a provider code or you are interested in learning more about getting your provider signed up, please contact us at: email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
The MigrnX™ System is a personal migraine management tool that helps patients take control - it does the work for you:
Record a migraine in fewer than 4 clicks
Real time data relevant to each migraine episode
Easy to use calendar that tracks your monthly headaches
Sensor technology to record details about environmental triggers
Identifies migraine patterns & triggers combined with medication use
The MigrnX™ System collects data with the push of a button & eliminates the uncertainty associated with a paper diary
For more information please visit our website at:
How to use:
1. When a Patient senses a migraine or an oncoming episode:
1.1. Opens MigrnX™ app on smartphone;
1.2. Records Migraine;
1.3. Selects Pain Level & related symptoms; and
1.4. Selects all medication taken.
2. The MigrnX™ System collects and stores all relevant Data for both Patient & clinician.
3. Patient can then update their personal record on the summary page to add additional notes and enter the end time.
4. Patient can then provide data to his or her clinician for evaluation of treatment effectiveness.
5. Patient can request a monthly summary of her or his data to provide actionable Data to their clinician.
SensorRX, Inc. is partnering with leading researchers across the country to gain a better understanding of the environmental, behavioral, and genetic underpinnings of migraines and improve treatment options.
Your participation will help you better understand your headaches while helping us to improve the MigrnX™ app and to work towards improving care for patients across the country.