Darkland is a challenging platform game with one touch controller from indie developer. In this game, there is no moving buttons, no jumping button like others. Just touch to move and that is what you need to play. Be careful and prepare your finger. It is a quite hard platform game that you’ve never seen before. You might die many times before you complete the level. But don’t worry about the death, you won’t waste your time to wait a very boring game over scene. If you die, you can try again immediately so you can focus on your playing.
You will meet Billy who is a white block. In some ways, he is lost into Darkland. That is a very dangerous place. He didn't know why but he needs to escape. He is not a ninja or a warrior but now he has to fight alone and find the way out. The only way to get out is the gate. Of course, there is no easy life, he has to avoid the spikes, or the light blocks if he doesn’t want to start again. It means the dark platforms are safe for him.
- Simple gameplay with one touch controller.
- Minimalist art style with beautiful color and dynamic shadow system in a dusky atmosphere
- More than 50 challenging levels to play: move forward, fall down, go up or play in a unstable gravity environment, find the way to go or just challenge your timing.
- Enemies: light blocks and spikes
- Safe objects: teleporter, gravity switcher, black land
HOW TO PLAY
- Touch and hold to move forward
- Hit the wall to turn back
- Avoid enemies
- Try to get into the gate to complete the level
Enjoy the game!