This is the only app you need when it comes to Gynaecological Cancer.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Gynaecological Cancer? Then download this app now!
Starting from the outside, the key elements in the female reproductive system are the vulva (or outer lips), the vagina (or birth canal), the cervix (a doughnut-shaped structure that is at the entrance to the uterus), the uterus, or womb (inside which a baby grows before birth), the fallopian tubes (along which fertilised eggs travel to the uterus) and the ovaries (where the eggs and various hormones are made). Not all of these organs and tissues are equally liable to cancer. For example, cancer attacks the fallopian tubes rarely; the vulva and vagina, more often; and the ovaries, the walls of the uterus (the endometricum) and the cervix most frequently. Each type of cancer requires specific diagnosis and treatment. Uterine cancer accounts for about four percent of all cancers in women; cervical cancer, for about three percent. Thanks to increased public awareness, early detection the death rate for cervical and uterine cancer has declined in recent decades.
Discover more about Gynaecological Cancer! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Gynaecological Cancer app now!
This APP is your personal trainer, physiotherapist, coach giving you certainty that you can be in control and take charge of your sexual and urinary functions..It is completely private. She will remind you up to 3 times a day. She will put you through a complete PC Workout. She does not allow you to forget, and she will motivate you. Every woman needs Kegel Girl. Ask yourself, are you really getting a complete PC workout doing them anywhere, anytime, anyplace? Do you get distracted? Do you forget? Give yourself a Kegel Girl gift You will have the Kegel habit and use it for the rest of your life. Bladder control, we guarantee it.
Keuntungan senam kegel bagi wanita adalah, otot-otot sekitar vagina dan panggul akan terlatih, sehingga vagina lebih peka dan lebih mudah menerima rangsangan. Bagi wanita yang baru saja melahirkan, senam ini juga dapat membantu organ intim kembali ke bentuk semula secara lebih cepat.
Es configurable para recordarte con una alarma de que tienes que quitarte el anillo actual y trascurrida una semana te recordará que te pongas el siguiente. Permite además configurar avisos para que no te olvides de ir a comprar el anillo a la farmacia con algunos días de antelación, todo esto con un calendario cómodo e intuitivo, con el cual también podrás ver cuando te vendrán las siguientes menstruaciones.
Languages: Español, English, Deutsch, Français, Português, Italiano
Puedes ponerte en contacto con nosotros para trasmitirnos dudas o sugerencias en el siguiente e-mail:
síguenos en twitter: @contraceptiverg
تعرفى على الخطوات الصحيحة لتطبيق التمرين فى هذا التطبيق
حمل التطبيق واستمتع بجميع الموضوعات والصور المجانية الموجودة بالتطبيق
ليس هذا فحسب بل ويمكنك تحميل الصور والموضوعات على جوالك ومشاركة الموضوعات او الصور الموجودة بالتطبيق مع اصدقائك عبر الواتس اب، البى بى ام، الرسائل القصيرة، الفيس بوك، تويتر وغيرها
كما يمكنك التعليق الاستفسار عن ما ترغب به فى اسهل واسرع خطوات ممكنة
لا تنس تقييم التطبيق اذا اعجبك وسننتظر مشاركتكم لتحسين التطبيقات لكم :)
Existen varias maneras de realizar los ejercicios de Kegel, pero todos se basan en contraer y relajar el músculo pubococcígeo o PC (también conocido como músculo del suelo pélvico) en repetidas ocasiones, con el objetivo de incrementar su fuerza y resistencia, y así prevenir o evitar la incontinencia urinaria y otros problemas relacionados. Si este músculo está fuerte, se convierte entonces en el mayor transmisor de energía.
* Los ejercicios Kegel nos ayudan a fortalecer los músculos que por muchos factores pueden estar debilitados tales como el embarazo, el parto, cirugía, envejecimiento y el sobrepeso. Las causas habituales son las siguientes:
* El Embarazo y el parto por el paso del bebé a través de la vagina
* El posparto ya que a veces se fuerzan los músculos abdominales demasiado pronto.
* La realización de deportes que conllevan saltos.
* Los cambios hormonales que se producen tras la menopausia, ya que provocan pérdidas de flexibilidad y atrofia e hipotonía.
* La herencia, ya que dos de cada diez mujeres tienen debilidad innata en los músculos del suelo pélvico.
* Hábitos cotidianos como retener la orina o vestir prendas muy ajustadas.
* Obesidad, estreñimiento, tos crónica, estrés, etc.
L'application est développé avec l'aide d'une infirmière afin d'être réalisé au mieux, toutefois, le développeur ne peut être responsable en cas de problème suite à l'utilisation de l'application.
N'hésitez pas à acheter la version premium pour avoir plus de fonctionnalités et soutenir le développement.
Retrouver notamment la compatibilité sanguine et la description des bilan sanguin
-Calcul de doses
-Echelle de Glasgow
-Score escarre: Braden, Norton
Do you know how to get rid of Bacterial Vaginosis? Having bacterial vaginosis is a cause of concern and it can become a nagging issue and a cause of discomfort, especially if the bacteria get a chance to multiply in the vaginal section
If you would like to know how to get rid of recurrent bacterial vaginosis, then natural treatments are certainly the best option. Conventional treatments, whilst giving some symptomatic relief, do not eliminate the root cause and this is what leads to the cycle of repeated attacks. Very often, this can go on for years and as well as the obvious embarrassment from the fishy vaginal odor, there are the long term implications of pelvic inflammatory disease and even the possibility of infertility to consider.
A doctor is very likely too prescribe antibiotics for recurrent bacterial vaginosis. Now although this might initially seem like a good option, knowing the way in which this medication works may make you understand why they are rarely the best option."Antibiotic" means "anti-life" and they work by killing off bacteria within the vagina. Now as BV is caused by an overgrowth of harmful bacteria, this initially seems like a good option as within three days, most women will begin to see an improvement. However, within the vagina there are two types of bacteria, both good and bad, and antibiotics cannot distinguish between the two and wipe out the whole lot.
This means that when you stop taking antibiotics and bacteria begins to naturally repopulate the vagina, the beneficial bacteria cannot multiply as quickly as the harmful bacteria and the whole cycle can start again. This is the reason why around 70% of women who take antibiotics will go on to have a recurrence within a couple of months and this leads many women to try to discover how to get rid of recurrent bacterial vaginosis naturally, as they realize that antibiotics just do not seem to be doing any good in the long term.
The usual symptoms of recurrent bacterial vaginosis include a fishy smelling discharge which is watery and gray or white in color, and an intolerable itching and burning sensation affecting the delicate tissues of the vagina.
Fortunately there are some natural treatments you can try which should help.* For fast relief from the discomfort, wrap an ice pack in a damp towel and place it on the vaginal area* Add three of cups of cider vinegar to a shallow bath .
* Dip a tampon in probiotic yogurt and leave in place for an hour or two. This is rich in beneficial bacteria and will kick-start production of your body's depleted supply
* Wear cotton panties-synthetic fabrics trap in warmth and moisture, creating the perfect conditions for bacterial growth
* Wash the area only twice a day and do not use perfumed soap-any more can deplete the area of its natural lubricants and cause further irritationTreating recurrent bacterial vaginosis naturally can be the best way to get rid of the condition permanently. By focusing on eliminating the root cause, you can ensure that the condition does not keep returning. Unlike antibiotics and expensive over the counter remedies, rather than just concentrating on killing off the bacteria and just dealing with the symptoms, they work by generally strengthening the immune system and enhancing the levels of beneficial bacteria meaning that, put simply, bacterial vaginosis simply cannot thrive.
If you would like to see excellent, tried and tested methods to eliminate recurrent bacterial vaginosis for good, please visit my website, Natural Home Remedies For Bacterial Vaginosis. Here you will find completely guaranteed treatments which will show you how to get rid of BV for good.
The app is ideal for those traveling to developing countries to work alongside community health workers or midwives. Once downloaded, this vital material can be accessed in the most remote communities, with no internet connection required.
Safe Pregnancy and Birth contains a wealth of information on:
* how to stay healthy during pregnancy
* how to recognize danger signs during pregnancy, birth, and after birth
* what to do when a danger sign arises
* when to refer a woman to emergency care
Over 20 “How to…” instructions for community health worker skills provide step-by-step explanations such as “How to take blood pressure,” “How to treat someone in shock,” “How to stop bleeding,” etc.
In the trademark Hesperian Health Guides’ style, the app demystifies health information, and is presented in a warm, conversational tone.
As this is a beta release, we are aware that it still needs a little work in places. We welcome feedback and code contributions to help improve the experience.
Making your abdominal muscles stronger has another advantage as well: They support the lower back and hold you upright. Continual poor posture puts these muscles to sleep, leaving you with a belly bump as well as an aching back.
A good ab workout will tighten your midsection and emphasize other large muscles of your body in a way that increases your metabolism (to burn fat) and improves your posture (to make you look longer and leaner).
Use these 15 belly fat-burning exercises to strengthen your abdominal and back muscles.
Note : This application is ads support.
Keywords : Trim belly fat,Belly fat workouts,Burn tummy fat,
Belly fat workouts,Belly fat exercises,Burn Belly Fat,Burn Belly fat diet,Fat melting abs,Belly fat melting.
Using this App is an opportunity for both the pregnant woman and her birthing partner to learn relaxation, breathing and massage techniques. It will show you how to recognise signs of tension in your body and therefore help you to release tension and achieve a more calm and relaxed manner.
In this Preparing for Birth App are pages of text: They include information on how the birth partner can help you at this special time, how to breathe through a contraction, relaxation, and other useful advice for when you are on your journey to meet your baby.
The videos in the Preparing for Birth App show positions for birth, stroking and massage techniques along with a very successful breathing technique for the pregnant lady. They are shown in short sequences and the instructions and demonstrations are easy to follow. Precautions are mentioned for pregnant ladies who suffer from pelvic girdle pain.
There is a clip on laughter in the Preparing for Birth App and you may be curious as to why laughter should be included. The reason for including this is because many people believe laughter is beneficial for us and releases tension - and relieving tension can only be good for you. Enjoy.
Anna is a qualified British Wheel of Yoga teacher who specialises in pregnancy yoga, which she has been teaching for over six years. She teaches five classes each week and partner workshops each month and it is from the workshops that this App has been designed.
This is an e-mail received after the workshop on May 18th 2013:
“Just a quick note to say thank you so much for yesterday's workshop. We both really enjoyed it. Ben found it really useful and I am glad that he feels more at ease in knowing how he can help me through the journey.” Alison
Nursing Trainer is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Nursing Trainer today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: nurse, pharma, pharmacology, drug, drugs, dose, dosage, administer, patient, treat, iv, drip, monitor
@life app guides the user to a final goal – better well-being and health.
@life FREE offers:
• recording sports activities
• graphical display of results
• monitoring weight, HR, blood pressure, body fat and blood sugar
• progress monitoring
• performing physical capacity tests (Cooper test, Rockport test, Step test)
• sports exercises, breathing exercises and autogenic training with descriptions and videos
• motivational messages
• following eating habits
• data sync with @life portal
• pairing with HR belt (app is compatible with Polar Bluetooth Wearlink+)
@life – Feel a life app usage is recommended combined with @life portal (www.a-life.eu.com). Registration is free and grants you access to reliable and valid psychological questionnaires that are the basis for multimedia guidance through a psychological program for managing stress, improving your confidence and concentration. Based on the sports questionnaire, which includes your sports experiences and preferences, the virtual personal trainer will create a custom made workout program for you and will guide you through implementation. Complete multimedia base of sports and psychological exercises can be found on the portal.
With initial in-depth analyses the user gets a goal he then achieves with the @life system guidance. The steps to the goal combine 4 key fields – Sports, Psychology, Medicine and Nutrition. The best results are achieved with daily monitoring of physical parameters and nutritional habits, and with regular execution of sports exercises and psychological techniques. On the basis of the program implementation the system keeps records and simultaneously forms an explicit graphical representation of the progress.
The sports part of the portal gives precise and professionally established instructions for developing physical performance and for a successful improvement in different sports activities, depending on chosen personal goals.
The psychological part of the portal enables insight into individual's personal characteristics with the goal of knowing oneself and to properly apportion activities. An extensive part of psychological information, techniques, programs and trainings is intended for stress management.
The nutritional part of the portal enables a nutritional diary overview and installing it into a Health Weight Pyramid.
"Lady Pill Reminder" es la aplicación que buscabas para controlar la toma de tus píldoras anticonceptivas: sencilla, eficaz, ¡y gratuita!.
- Recordatorio diario para que no olvides nunca más tomar la píldora.
- Los recordatorios se desactivan automáticamente los días que no tienes que tomar la píldora.
- El recordatorio se realiza mediante notificaciones (no más molestas alarmas).
- Puedes elegir el tono de notificación.
- Puedes activar/desactivar la vibración de la notificación.
- El led de notificaciones se enciende al notificar (sólo en dispositivos con led de notificaciones).
- El programa también te recuerda que has de comprar píldoras cuando tienes que empezar una nueva caja.
- Número de píldoras por caja personalizable (así es compatible con cualquier tipo de píldora anticonceptiva del mercado)
- La aplicación muestra en pantalla el estado de tu tableta de píldoras, de forma que puedes llevar el control de una forma muy sencilla y visual.
- Puedes usar los widgets de "Lady Pill Widgets": Es un pack de 2 widgets que muestran en la pantalla de inicio toda la información que necesitas. Uno te indica en qué día del ciclo te encuentras, indicándote si debes tomar hoy la píldora o no, y el otro es un calendario con el que podrás ver la planificación de las tomas para cualquier mes ("Lady Pill Widgets" se vende por separado).
- Completamente en castellano.
"Lady Pill Reminder" ha obtenido el distintivo "App Saludable" (distintivo en español que reconoce la calidad y seguridad de las apps de salud): http://www.calidadappsalud.com/distintivo/info?app=LadyPillReminder
Más contenido del desarrollador
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
In this version of the app Alice can help put your mind at rest over concerns related to Women’s Sexual Health, including advice on the following topics:
- Birth control (contraception)
- Bleeding between Menstrual Periods
- Breast Lumps
- Headache in Pregnancy
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Missed or Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Painful Menstrual Cramps
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores and Lumps
How it works:
There are two ways you can interact with Alice. You can use the touchscreen to select options or you can press the microphone and talk to her, just like Siri. She will ask you a series of questions to establish a prognosis, with one of three possible recommendations:
1) This is an emergency and you should go straight to the ER. Alice will provide information on the nearest Emergency Room
2) This is something which does require a doctor’s attention, perhaps you need a prescription or further tests are required. There is an option to call a doctor directly from the app if this is required
3) There is no need to seek formal medical attention, depending on the condition Alice may provide further information on what treatment could help