With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
The Today app is your daily one-stop mobile access to health information and more from the experts at Cleveland Clinic. The Today app delivers articles, blogs, videos and more to your smart phone or tablet – straight from our world-class experts.
- Personalize the type of health and wellness content that’s delivered to you daily
- Save articles to your Favorites
- Share with your friends or family through email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google +
- Access Cleveland Clinic Infographics
- Interact with Gallery, a highly visual way of telling stories
- Request an appointment
- Find a doctor
- Contact Us
- Access your medical records through MyChart
- Find directions to all Cleveland Clinic locations
OPTIMA HEALTH MOBILE APP FEATURES
Without signing in, you can:
- Shop for health plans
- Find doctors and urgent care centers
Individuals and covered family members can also*:
- View coverage and benefit details
- View and email member ID cards
- Access claims information, including in-network plan expenses, deductibles, and balances
- View user profile and update email address
- Access Optima Health contact information
*You must be an Optima Health member registered on optimahealth.com to use the secure features of the mobile app.
About Optima Health
Optima Health provides health plan coverage throughout Virginia. We offer a full suite of commercial products including consumer-driven, employee-owned and employer-sponsored plans, individual and family health plans, employee assistance programs, and plans serving Medicare and Medicaid enrollees. Our quality provider network includes specialists, primary care physicians, and hospitals across Virginia.