We will continue to strive to improve the app to best suit your needs. Please continue to support us, thank you.
"JS Backup" is the best backup and data transfer tool: the No.1 backup app in Japan.
Backup, restore, scheduled differential backups, cross-platform data transfer is just a small list of the many features it can perform. You can backup your contacts, photos, videos, music and document files, etc. to SD card, cloud or computer.
■ Main Features ■
･ Backup and restore contacts, call history, SMS, MMS text messages, calendars, bookmarks, system settings, home shortcuts, alarms, dictionaries, music playlists, images, songs and videos.
･ Transfer your smartphone data to another device with “Easy Data Transfer” in just a few clicks.
･ Automatically schedule backups for new files to keep the backup up-to-date
･ Save backup data to SD card, cloud storage services (Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Drive supported) or computer
･ Backup app apk files to SD card and the list of installed apps to cloud storage services.
･ Restore compatible files (image, sound, video, text, etc.) attached to MMS messages
･ Backup, restore, send and synchronize smartphone data with PC via Wi-Fi
■ Easy Data Transfer Feature■
･ Generate QR code, which enables the restoration of smartphone data, therefore there is no need of SD card, USB cables or computer data transfer software.
･ Just scan the generated QR code with JS Backup on the new device and voilà, important contacts, calendars, text messages, etc. are back.
※Camera access permission is required to read the QR codes
■ Recommended OS ■
Android OS 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2/ 4.3/ 4.4/ 5.0
■ Notes ■
※Devices with Android OS version older than 2.2 or have not gone through security updates are not supported. If an Android OS update is available, please perform the update.
※If a single file exceeds the size maximum capacity of cloud service (Dropbox: 10GB, SugarSync: 2GB, Google Drive: 30GB), it cannot be backed up.
Backup and Restore:
✓ Apps (Note: truBackup backups apk files only, not app data or app settings)
Schedule automatic or manually create backups
Backup to Dropbox
Backup to Google Drive
Backup to SD Card (external SD Card recommended)
View backup status and progress
My Devices shows all your devices connected to one cloud account, and enable you to transfer data from different devices. For e.g., A backup from Samsung device can be restored to HTC or Motorola devices or Tabs.
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
Avast Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free Avast Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free.
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for Avast Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
For a full protection install Avast Free Mobile Security
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Backups are stored on SD card or in device memory, it is also possible to store data on Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to schedule automatic backups. Application can automatically upload backups to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive).
It is possible to copy data from one device to another by uploading and downloading backups to/from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, by moving SD card from one device to another or by copying BackpYourMobile folder between devices.
1) After installing the appl please read FAQ (in app menu)
2) In case of any problems after contacts restore please check Contacts Display options.
3) System settings and secure system settings should be restored on the same android version and the same device.
If you restore settings on different android version or different device, some settings will not be restored.
4) APNs visibility depends on mobile network, restored APNs from other mobile network will not be visible in settings.
5) Wifi passwords and secure system settings requires root and are in experimental phase, please send me information do they work on your devices. I suggest take backup with another app.
6) Wifi passwords - before restore on clean system Wifi must be turn on and turn off.
7) Messages send by 'Google Error Report' are anonymous, it is impossible to reply.
Follow app on Google plus: https://plus.google.com/113182236204606904722/about
Please contact me if you'd like to translate the app to your language.
Backup and restore of:
- SMS (text message)
- MMS (multimedia message)
- Call log
- Bookmark (stock browser)
- Browser History (stock browser)
- System Setting
- User Dictionary
- APN (Access Point Name) restore don’t work on Android 4.x, neither backup nor restore work on Android 4.2, because Google changed security policy, it is possible to enable experimental workaround for rooted devices in advanced menu.
- Calendar events - events only, calendar must be created by android synchronization
- Secure system settings - restore works on rooted devices only.
- Wifi passwords - works on rooted devices only.
- User applications
- Applications data (root only)
Backups can be encrypted with strong AES 256 encryption method.
Storage backups online (internet) to Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive (SkyDrive)
Link to version with subscriptions https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-7oTVHEn6EhM3NHcmNobUQzWlk/view?usp=sharing
"Very nice app. l lost all contacts n thought it was forever.i reinstall the app. what a nice surprise all the contacts, sms , logs were restored.thanks" - Amina Toraubally
"This is hands down one of my favorite apps. It makes flashing roms so much easier. It might not have the intricate options that Titanium backup has, but it's well designed, looks great, and gets new features on a regular basis. Must buy if you value quality." - Greg Cahill
"Most usable backup app ever for me. Very to-the-point and easy to set up. I am, ummm, let's just say, computer challenged, and I did it! Pro is the best!" - Michele Beyer
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically
- Cloud backup through Dropbox and Google Drive
- Batch backup & restore SMS and MMS data
- Batch backup & restore system settings and system app settings
- Scheduled backup
- Backup history (Up to 30 records per app)
And the best part is GT Data Recovery is completely free. We try to make it as powerful as we can and hope to help more people who run into these kind of problems.
If you accidentally deleted something important on your phone, reformatted your memory card, or restore your phone to the factory default settings, GT Data Recovery can help you recover images or photos, recover audios as musics and records, recover videos, recover lost contacts and messages, which contains functions as installation file recovery, package recovery, documents recovery etc.
~ supports mainstream volume formats, as FAT,EXT3,EXT4.
~ The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed.
~ Help you find what you want easily.
~ Completely free, no extra charges.
If you have any questions, welcome to our community: http://forums.gtrecovery.net/
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
For some ROOT users: if this app failed to backup app data, please try to install or update SuperSU and Busybox.
EaseBackup is a powerful data backup and sync tool on Android, combining with functionality and simplicity, helps to improve the security of data on your phone or synchronize this data with other devices. It has practical and useful features, including backup app and data on your SD card, cloud backup, scheduled backup, app freezer, app aciton panel, and much more. With a clean and simple design interface Holo makes it quite easy to use even for a novice Android user.
1. Backup & restore app's apk file
2. Backup & restore phone contacts, including contacts photo
3. Backup & restore SMS and MMS
4. Backup & restore call logs, bookmarks
5. Backup & restore your phone settings, including mobile ringtones, wallpaper, personal dictionary
6. App action panel: feature that provides basic information about each app, and the most used actions, uninstalling, launch and redirect to Google Play
7. Fastest way to search for apps and backups
8. Backup app's data, Wi-Fi configuration and passwords, laucher layout and widgets (ROOT required)
9. Batch restore app and data silently and fastly in the background without disturbing you (ROOT required)
10. App freezer. Freezing some rarely used app may helps to save phone RAM and increase battery life (ROOT required)
11. App cache cleaner. Easy to clear the unnecessary cache files on your internal phone storage or external SD card.
1. Unlimited backup history (free version limited to 1)
2. Backup high-definition photo of contacts(only works on Android 4.0 or higher)
3. Sync backup to/from the cloud, facilitates the migration of data between different mobile devices while increasing security, supports Dropbox, GoogleDrive and Box.
4. Scheduled backup. Flexible and powerful configuration makes backup work much simpler
5. Auto backup apk file when a new app is installed or updated
6. No ads
Russian (Thanks to Наиль Шайхутдинов)
Hungarian (Thanks to gidano)
Spanish(Thanks to ves ko, Guillermo)
German(Thanks to Jay Ray)
French(Thanks to jerome g)
Italian(Thanks to Fabrizio Santillo)
Portuguese(Thanks to M Barbosa)
Polish(Thanks to Bodzio Wo)
Norwegian(Thanks to Bjarte Rolland)
Belorussian(Thanks to akb)
Read/Write text messages (SMS and MMS)
Read/Write call log
Read/Write user-defined dictionary
Read/Write web bookmarks
These permissions required for backup/restore actions:
(1) Modify system settings
This permission is used to restore your ringtone settings
(2) Run at startup
Prevent phone from sleeping
These permissions required for schedule backup
(3) Find accounts on the device
Add or remove accounts
These permission required for Google Drive service
Any bug feedback or suggestion, please contact us:
Saves the list of installed apps so you can re-download them from Google Play Store later (on the same or another device). This way apps still show up in Downloads and receive updates (unlike with other backup apps like MyBackup Pro).
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
Note: There are also 2 ad-free paid versions of this app:
- App List Backup Pro: it's the same app, just without the ads. Costs $1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.ad_free
- App List Backup No-Permissions: same app, except that it doesn't ask for ANY permissions at all and doesn't save to the SD card/storage. Instead, it allows you to email yourself the backup list, then restore from that email. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.punsoftware.backup.no_perm
It give you a quick and simple backup restore experience when you need to reset the phone or erase all data on phone.
Now, you can restore your personal data from any phone to another phone via SD card. Easy-to-use backup solution for anytime and anywhere!
Beginning with Android 4.4, please make sure the backup files are in your external SD card before doing a factory reset on the phone. If not, please copy the entire backup files .txt to your external SD card.
▶ Support Android 1.6 ~ 4.4 Platform or higher.
▶ Cannot support rooted/ modified phone completely.
▶ Backup and Restore to/from SD card or phone storage.
▶ User can change backup folder path in Settings.
▶ The backup data can be stored in SD card as below.
[ Calendar ] /sdcard/Backup-Calendar.txt
[ Contacts ] /sdcard/Backup-Contacts2.1.txt
[ SMS ] /sdcard/Backup-SMS.txt
[ Call Logs ] /sdcard/Backup-CallLog.txt
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any unexpected issues, or have additional questions or concerns regarding this App.
Please send email to developer with issues for improvement.
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
* Backup locally to your device or SD card
* Schedule multiple automatic backups
* Supporting THE MOST content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Home Screens (Some devices), Alarms (Some devices), and more...
* Users with root access can backup APKs AND DATA!
* Backup and restore one device, to go across another device (data migration) you will need the Pro features
Unlocked Pro features include:
* Backup and Restore to any number of Android devices sharing the same account
* Cloud backup support to any of the following services: 1) Rerware Cloud, 2) Dropbox, 3) Google Drive.
* Direct backup to your computer over the Internet!
* Direct migration from one Android device to another over WiFi
* View your data and application backups online
* Users with Root access can:
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Force Close applications
- And more...
MyBackup will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Find out why over 4.5 million people trust MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
NOTE: Data and setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted device, or if the application integrates with us.
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their Android devices.
Quick Backup is a program for Android that lets you back up installed apps to SD Card.You can restore your apps from the SD Card.
You can also batch uninstall apps.
★By default,apps are sorted by name.
★input keyword to find apps that you want to backup/uninstall.
★batch uninstall apps.
★batch backup apps.
★Support android 2.2(froyo),2.3(Gingerbread).
★Support app2d(you can move the app to your SD card).
Contact, Calendar, Bookmark, Message(SMS), Photo, Video, Music, Documents, Voice Memo
Sender - Android Jellybean and above
Receiver - LG G2 and beyond (Direct Wi-Fi transfer from LG G3)
Some functions may be limited depending on smartphone manufacturer/model.
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
It also allows you to add various features to the photo viz. Effects, Frames, Voice note, Tagging & Paintbrush.
Now share your moments the way you would like to share them!!!
- Select a Photo, Create an Album or Collage
- Personalize your photo by adding Frames, Effects, Voice note, Tagging, Paintbrush etc.
- Share directly over SMS, Email, WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter
- Share with a contact or a group of friends
- Invite your friends & share your photos much faster over the My Moments! app.
and much, much more...
Compatibility: Requires Android upto version 4.3