Animals Puzzles features:
- A large number of pictures with Animals
- Once you collect puzzle, you will be able to set it as a background image.
- Animals puzzles contain more than 50 colorful images.
- Here you'll find a number of different animals, from cats to dogs, from the Tigris to the wolf, and more.
- In this application, you have the ability to set their own images and photos.
- Ability to play on the phone and on the tablet.
- Number puzzles depends on your device and resolution. The application automatically determines the number for each device.
- If you are using a tablet, then you have the opportunity to collect puzzle with a maximum size up to 12x12. Mobile phones 7x7.
-- Has excellent statistics, which stores your data on the game, the score and the time you spent.
Please rate and comment our app to help us to make it better.
For real fans of the animals - We have some interesting facts about animals for you:
- Animals are generally considered to have evolved from a flagellated eukaryote.
- Most animals indirectly use the energy of sunlight by eating plants or plant-eating animals. Most plants use light to convert inorganic molecules in their environment into carbohydrates, fats, proteins and other biomolecules, characteristically containing reduced carbon in the form of carbon-hydrogen bonds.
- In everyday life, the terms "wild animals", "pets" often refers only to mammals, sometimes - only four-legged land vertebrates.
Hidden Scenes is a game similar to a jigsaw puzzle where you swap and flip the pieces to reveal the hidden scene. When all pieces are flipped / swapped into their correct location, you win!
Four different modes of play:
QUICK PLAY - unlimited random puzzles!
CASUAL MODE - no time limits, sit back, relax and enjoy!
PUZZLER MODE - 20 puzzling levels with many tricks to enjoy but no time limits
CHALLENGE MODE - 20 levels of crazy puzzle fun:
- timed mode - complete the puzzle within the specified time
- move counting mode - every time you swap or flip a piece you lose a move, complete the puzzle in as few moves as possible