Downdetector monitors over 4,300 services in 32 countries including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working.
Our outage detection is based on a real-time analysis of user reports from multiple sources, including social media such as Twitter, the Downdetector website and reports filed through this app.
- Track outages with services in your country (32 countries supported)
- Remove in-app advertising (premium feature)
- Receive an alert when your favorite service has an outage (premium feature)
- Select your favorite services and have them displayed at the top of the list
- File an outage report when a service is down for you
- Check problem reports from other users of the app and the Downdetector website.
- Read and write comments using your Facebook account
- View outage maps to check for local outages with telecommunications providers
- View tweets about service problems from other users
- Services and ordered alphabetically or based on the number of complaints over the past hour.
- View support contact information for each service, such as phone number, web contact form or e-mail address (if available).
- Availalbe in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Russian, Polish.