The Downdetector app offers real-time status and uptime monitoring for hundreds of services, including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working. The service monitors over 6,000 services in 45 countries.
Our outage detection is based on a real-time analysis of user reports from multiple sources, including social media such as Twitter, the Downdetector website and reports filed through this app.
- Track outages with services in your country (45 countries supported)
- Remove in-app advertising (premium feature)
- Receive an alert when your favorite service has an outage (premium feature)
- Select your favorite services and have them displayed at the top of the list
- File an outage report when a service is down for you
- Check problem reports from other users of the app and the Downdetector website.
- Read and write comments
- View outage maps to check for local outages with telecommunications providers
- View tweets about service problems from other users
- View support contact information for each service, such as phone number, web contact form or e-mail address (if available).
- Advanced analytics for existing Downdetector Dashboard users, including the ability to receive custom push alerts.
- available in Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish