RealCalc Plus includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Result history
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Landscape mode
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 + 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
Scientific calculator with all functions, easy to use, includes a screen to type the characters unlimited transactions, use parentheses and hierarchy in the operations and functions, the result is displayed on the second line of the display. Ability to modify or correct an operation.
Kal Scientific calculator Features:
* Allows function graphs
* New functionality (FML), 100 built-in formulas.
* Typical operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
* Functions powers (nth power, nth root, squaring, square root, cube root)
* Functions logarithmic (log10, ln, powers of 10, exp)
* Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic)
* Three angle modes (DEG, RAD, GRA)
* Random number generator
* Permutations (nPr) and combinations (nCr)
* Absolute value, factorial.
* Allows numbers in scientific notation.
* Includes major scientific constants.
* Basic operations and converting number systems (decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary)
* Set decimal number.
* History of the last 10 operations and results.
* Memory storage results
* Standard deviation
* arithmetic mean
* Sum of values
Fully featured expression based scientific calculator which looks and operates like a real one.
'Mathex Lite' is a free version of 'Mathex'.
Mathex includes the following features:
* Direct algebraic logic: enter equations as they are written
* History Playback: Recall any of the 10 last steps you have made
* Expression (re)editing: change equations and recalculate
* Chain calculations: use answer in following equation
* 2-Line display: check your equation and answer at the same time
* Intuitive Plotting feature (limited in 'Lite' edition)
* Symbolic derivative (locked in 'Lite' edition)
* Metric conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 numerical memories
* Percentages calculations
* Combinatorial operators
* Trigonometry functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Normal, Fixed, Scientific or Engineering display modes
* Thin space digit grouping (SI/ISO 31-0 standard)
* Random number generator/White Noise for functions
* Sturdy, stylish look
Lite version is Ads supported (automatically disappears when using the calculator).
Although this 'Lite' version looks exactly like the full one, it has some features locked and other
* Locked features:
- Symbolic derivative
- Tangent lines plotting
- Plotting has a daily limit of 10 times
- Evaluating expressions has a daily limit of 25 times (8 times after first week)
- Plotting has a weekly limit of 30 times (9 times after first week)
- Evaluating expressions has a weekly limit of 120 times (40 times after first week)
Other minor limitations are present (e.g. the backend is updated less frequently than the full version)
You can remove all of this limits, unlock all of the features and support further development of Mathex,
with the full version. At the price of a coffee.
To get the full version of Mathex search in Google Play for: "Mathex Scientific Calculator" (without 'Lite').
German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
This project is constantly changing so if you find any bugs, please report it to us and we'll fix. All constructive comments are welcome.
- Big keys
- Typewriter sound effects
- Scrollable interface
- Illimitate numbers memory
- Talking Calculator
- Tax calculation
- Basic scientific functions
- 0 to 40 decimals
- App to SD
- speed up for low-end device
- add more scientific functions
- Skinnable interface
It brings an intuitive but powerful calculator to you with the Pure Android™ feeling.
It is built for Android Jelly Bean 4.4, but is compatible with Android 2.2+
On tablets, you can directly click on secondary functions.
Fractions and power functions will be displayed like real fractions / power functions.
For the answer you can choose between real fractions or decimals.
• Power and root functions
• Trigonometric functions in degrees and radians
• Logarithm (natural and 10-based)
• Built-in help
• More than 200 built-in constants
• 5 customizable constants
• 3 memories
• History (max 5)
• Unlimited customizable constants
• 26 memories
• Unlimited history
• Support for Android 2.2+
• Support for tablets
• Support for App2SD
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Up to twelve digit display and greater precision
- Four basic arithmetic operations
- Arithmetic operations repeat
- A convenience display to show next repeat operation
- Percentage, inverse, square and root functions
- PI key to enter value of pi into the display
- Optional trig and log functions (trig in degrees only)
- Memory store, recall, add, subtract and clear
- Option to change display font
- Option to enable haptic feedback and change duration
- Option to disable selection/highlighting buttons with d-pad
- Help page clarifying use of the calculator
- Ability to copy screen display contents to the clipboard
- Input number can be edited before use
- Link to email comments to author
If you find any problems with this application, or feel that some aspect of its behaviour is not as you'd expect, or if you would like some new feature then let me know and I will address the matter at the earliest opportunity.
NeoCal is highly customizable to work the way you do. Enable the Precedence option to reduce entering parenthesis, or enable the RPN option to eliminate them completely. Enable up to four display lines to see current and previous results. Choose your own theme for improved readability.
NeoCal is a mature product that has been on the market for eleven years. It has been continually enhanced by suggestions from the user community, making it an even more effective and user-friendly tool. An extensive user guide containing many examples is included in the application.
SUMMARY OF BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
- Scientific: trigonometric, hyperbolic, and logarithmic functions
- Conversion: length, area, volume, speed, weight, temperature; unit arithmetic
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- UI designed specifically for Android phones and tablets
- User-selectable themes
- Multiple keyboard layouts
- 12-digit display with thousands separators
- Locale-based number, date, and time formatting
- Labeled results for clarity
- Optional RPN input method
- Selectable RPN stack size
- Up to four display lines
- 20 or 100 user registers
- Multi-level Undo/Redo
- User guide included in the app
- Ad Free
Calc is absolutely free and without any advertising. The application provides a display with capacity of 12 digits, which gives you the opportunity to work with very large or small quantities with great accuracy. For your convenience, Calc provides a record of the current mathematical expression with all operations at the top of the display. Calculator performs arithmetic operations such as addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, all that is necessary for standard computing.
Calc is designed in a realistic and convenient for the user way. The keys are performed in different contrasting colors in order to identify different groups of key functionality. Also, the usable vibration response system is applied, which allows to perceive the key type with a touch. This was all done to make things convenient for you, so you do not notice the difference between your phone and a real calculator.
Calc is compatible with all Android devices, starting with version 2.2.
Should you have any suggestions or comments, please, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide time components.
- Calculate time between two time values, e.g., 12:30 to 15:45 = 3h 15m.
- Convert calculated times by pressing the equals button again. The calculation will then cycle through all time units.
- See all your previous calculations in the history list.
- History entries can be used as memory recall.
- Commas with time units. Common in time reporting systems.
- Supports 12 and 24-hour clock.
- Easy to use. The app shows you which buttons and calculations that can be made.
- Jelly Bean design on all Android versions.
If you find a bug, please mail us instead of giving the app a low rating.
★★★★★ "It has everything from a currency converter with live rate updates to a scientific calculator that has a range of functions, unit conversions and constants to a percentage calculator that'll tell you how much a loan will cost. It's brilliant. Since moving from Windows Phone 8 I've been looking for a program that equals calculator² on that platform and I think I've found something even better. This is THE calculator app you need. I'll be deleting the others that just weren't quite good enough. This excels." - Davy Strange (Feb 21, 2014)
★★★★★ "Quite Nice. I am always on the lookout for tools like this app. It is very good." - Leland Whitlock (Nov 9, 2013)
★★★★★ "Nice app. Works great helps me very much in the office and on the go. Keep up the great work." - Randy Salazar (Nov 7, 2013)
MyCalc includes: Scientific calculator, Standard, Currency, Tip and Percent calculator which can be accessed from the menu.
● My Calc Features:
✓ Result history
✓ Unit conversions
✓ Physical constants table
✓ Traditional algebraic operation
✓ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
✓ Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
✓ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
✓ Calculation memory support
✓ Full support for percentages (20 + 10% = 22)
✓ Decimal degrees into degrees, minutes, and seconds converter
✓ Tip calc - calculates tip quickly and easily and split the bill between any number of people.
✓ Percent calc (calculation discount, tax, margin and other)
✓ Currency Converter - Track Currencies from around the world with live currency rates. Easily convert between your favorite currencies.