A simple, beautiful calculator inspired by the iPhone calculator but with added functionality such as skins and layouts. It is designed to replace the rather lame stock calculator with a calculator that looks great while retaining ease of use and intuitive design. Calculator is designed to meet all of your calculating needs!
*Simple, accurate calculator: Leave the calculator in portrait view to see just a simple calculator, or turn the calculator on its side to reveal a scientific calculator
*Calculator Skins: Calculator v.3.0 now supports changing of skins to change the look and feel of the calculator. Choose between and array of different skins to match your favorite phone OS including iOS, HTC Sense and Samsung Galaxy. Also if there is a certain skin you would like to see made for you, don't hesitate to send an email!
*Different calculator layouts: Choose between 3 different calculator layouts. 1) Default Layout for a standard 10-key calculator in portrait mode and scientific calculator in landscape. 2) Business Layout adds a '%' key in portrait mode and a '00' key. 3) Simple Layout keeps the 10-key calculator in both portrait and landscape mode when all you need is a simple calculator.
*Memory Buttons- Fully functional 'M+', 'M-', 'MR' and 'MC' calculator buttons. Calculator will remember the value stored in it even if you leave the app.
*Landscape calculator: Turn your phone on its side to reveal a scientific calculator with advanced functions like square root, exponents, factorials and more.
*Trig calculator: The landscape calculator even features full support for trigonometric functions. Calculator can take Sin, Cos, Tan, inverse trig, and hyperbolic functions and can calculate in both Radian and degree mode. Great for use in algrebra and other math classes.
*Calculator looks great from the smallest to the largest screens as well as low and high density screens. Calculator also works on the Galaxy Tab!
*App2SD- You can install Calculator to your SD card if using Android 2.2+
Check my website below for a full Calculator changelog.
Any suggestions for improvements or new features for the calculator are greatly appreciated. Just send me an email!
I hope you enjoy using Calculator!
Keywords: calculator calculate calc icalc calculation utility handy tool tools math trig business percent iphone htc samsung skins algebra trigonometry construction number add subtract multiply divide skins themes layout stormin dorman productions
The main advantages of this calculator is:
- Simplicity and ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Ability to change skins (colors), you just need to click the menu and go to the settings.
The project was started by me in June 2012 and by October 2012 it was accepted into CyanogenMod. Since then, users of the app have helped greatly in cleaning up the ui, improving the matrix features, and translating the app into all the languages currently available. Without them, this app would be nowhere near as polished as it's become.
Because the app is intended as a full replacement, it's recommended that you hide your default calculator by either disabling it (v4.1+) or using a custom launcher. Otherwise, the similar app names may prove confusing.
Calculator has the following features and more:
-Graphs for X,Y functions
-Hexadecimal and Binary support
-Widget for lockscreen and launcher
-History of previous calculations
-Google Glass support
The app is completely open source and the source can be downloaded at: https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
Simplify your life with this calculator app. Save time doing math homework, paying bills, adding up tips, resolving finances, and calculating your loan and mortgage payments.
-Basic arithmetic (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
-Supports tablets and smart phones
-Clear plus All Clear functionality
-Saves last calculation upon reopening calculator
-Calculates in order of input
-Small app size
-Small ads at the top
-Formatted results (i.e. 5,152,225.32)
Download now and see the greatness of this basic calculator for free. No glasses needed.
Unlike ordinary office calculator Easy Calculator lets you perform complicated expressions always keeping an eye on the input data.
* Expression calculation
* Calculation history
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips)
* Auto enclose in bracket. Just click )
* Advanced result formatting
* Round a number to a specified number of digits
* Sound and vibration effects on touch
* Advanced memory operations: M+, M- with unlimited number of memory cells
Try EasyCalcPro (Easy Calculator Pro) version for more features.
Big numbers and a big display makes this calculator a joy to use. Makes calculating fun again.
With the calculator, you can:
• Add/subtract/multiply/divide and take percents.
• Enter multiple values before solving, for example 5 x 5 - 22.
• Display history and bring the result of a calculation back from history.
• Store and recall a single entry.
• Erase last buttons pressed.
• Clear entire entry.
• Scroll the result window.
Use it at home, in your office or on the run for on-the-spot calculations. You will never to have to look for a basic calculator again if you have your phone.
You will find this a great replacement for your simple handheld calculator.
Great for beginning students and the math challenged.
You can avoid the error to a minimum, with built- in calculator. Dwan convenient and smart .
★ Integrated Converter Free version is ad is displayed.
★ converter configuration information
1) Simple : basic arithmetic functions
2 ) S , Scientific : arithmetic operations , trigonometric functions, mathematical functions
3) statistics for the mean, standard deviation,
4) notation : 16 , 10, 08 , binary
5) Unit Conversion : length , width, speed , weight and units conversion
6) Date of Calculation: date difference in years, months , weeks, days Calculate
7) percent: various percentage calculation
★ Other user-friendly features
1) History and history storage: Specifies the number of historical management
2) Memory management: Memory Storage Management result
3) UNDO: go to the previous step, the function formula
4) Specify decimal places
5) When the initial setting: specifies the initial launch screen
Created by: Woo Sung App software , woocheol, kim
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you (additional skins available through in-app purchase)
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
It's a simple tax or tip calculator with a shopping list. You can lock or unlock the tax value on demand. If unlocked then the calculator is calulating the tax of the other two values. It has numerous settings to satisfy your needs. Items can be added or removed from the shopping list. Now you can also label the prices you have added to the shopping list, so you know exactly how much every item costs. When you're finished with shopping you can send the sum to the calculator and calculate the price including tax.
tax tip percent calculator shopping list label
Support Languages: English, 中文
★ Real time calculating, you don't need to click "equal" button.
★ Expression syntax highlighting.
★ Cut, copy and paste expression.
★ Support square root, power, Trigonometric, Exponential and Hyperbolic functions.
★ Three different skins (still keep adding) and convenient skin control panel.
★ Can custom round off to the specific decimal places (default 4th, the max decimal places up to 323th if disabled).
★ Auto recording Expression, you can go to previous or next step, or view history.
★ Be able to calculate some "informal expressions", for example:
normal expression ==> informal expression
0.2*0.4/0.5 ==> .2*.4/.5
50%*60%*70% ==> 50%60%70%
-((0.23%)%)% ==> -.23%%%
(-1.2)*(-3.4)*(-5.6) ==> -1.2*-3.4*-5.6
1%*sin(50%)*cos(30%)*(20%) ==> 1%sin50%cos30%20%
1.1*(-2+6.5)*(-7-1.1)*5.3 ==> 1.1(-2+6.5)(-7-1.1)5.3
8*(-4)*cos(-30.1)*tan(50.2) ==> 8*-4cos-30.1tan50.2
★ Quick expression calculating. Calculate an informal expression with 5,000,000 characters on Aspire One AOA150 netbook only takes 0.695 seconds. For more info about this test, visit: http://goo.gl/Zvfuf
Keywords: Quick Calculator, QC, Quick Calc, Calculator, Calculating, Scientific Calculator