Rally Computer is a GPS odometer app useful in off-roading with roadbook.
Rally Computer measures 2 distances :
•distance since last reset (TRIP)
•total covered distance (ODO)
TRIP and ODO - Only most essential measurements
Big button - Easier to use during off-roading
Pause/Resume/Stop - Measurements can be pasused and resumed when needed
Kalman filter - Advanced filter used to smooth out the track. Improves accuracy
Export to Androzic - Export tracks to the navigation app Androzic (GPX file)
Quick distance adjustment - Allows to quickly adjust distance by a fling gesture.
•PAUSE - the measurement is paused (GPS is on)
•STOP & CLEAR - the measurement is stopped, all distances are cleared (GPS is switched off)
•EXPORT GPX TRACK - current track since last START is exported to a GPX file (see the tip below)
•SETTINGS - additional settings such as selecting destination folder for exported tracks, Kalman filter to improve measurement accuracy, Units (miles, kilometres).
•Folder for exported GPX files - You can browse the file system and select a folder where exported GPX files will be stored.
•Kalman filter settings - Kalman filter is an algorithm used to smooth out the track. This improves distance measurement since GPS accuracy is often far from ideal.
If you would like to load the track in Androzic then
1. Select menu option Settings
2. Select the folder where Androzic stores GPX file, should be something like [SDCard or internal memory]/Androzic/data.
3. Once you export GPX track it will be stored in this folder so that it will be available in Androzic
4. In Androzic select menu option Tracks -> Manage -> Load track from file
5. Pick the track file (rallycomputer_track_[date]__[time].gpx)