OnFocus is a focus timer with nature sounds for productivity work or personal relaxation.
OnFocus will help you use the Pomodoro™ technique:
split your work into 25-45 minute sessions of focus and then reward yourself with 5-10 minutes of break.
- battery friendly
- pausable timer
- works in the background
- AMOLED-friendly user interface.
- Five natural scenarios: mute mode, classic, forest, ocean and fireplace.
While the white noise is on, emotional wave effect brings you a more tangible status of peace.
• Simple and elegant interface, natural and diverse colors
• Supported Android 5.0+
* Pomodoro Technique is an easy-to-use time management method, which uses a timer to break down works into intervals, traditionally 25 min in length, separated by 5 min breaks. Pomodoro in Italian means tomato.
* Flow is the feeling that makes you highly exciting and whole-heartedly concentrated in one thing.
* OnFocus is not affiliated with, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo. The Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro™ are registered and filed trademarks by Francesco Cirillo.