The SERO Rice app help farmers and agricultural managers track and optimize their farms in Vietnam. With a built in crop scheduler and disease & pest management system, it helps farmers optimize their crops and keep them health at the same time.
How does SERO benefit farmers?
- Sero’s Network helps facilitates interaction with local agricultural managers, crop purchasers and top rice experts
- A built in disease & pest management system that helps identify and treat sick crops
- Helps track standard rice farming processes and origin sourcing
- Helps reduces fertilizer and pesticides expenses through best practice recommendations
How does SERO benefit agricultural managers?
- The rice farming process is tracked remotely over a large area and traceable to individual farms and farmers
- Managers may also track regional productivity and other relevant conditions, such as weather
- Time and energy spent going to fields is reduced while continually interacting with and supporting farmers via our platform
- Managers are provided with reports on the farming process, harvested productivity and product quality so processes can be continually improved
Visit us at www.sero.ai to learn more.