* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
IV Drips is a great tool in the Emergency and Critical Care settings. This medical app contains 44 of the most common used critical drips for quick reference at your finger tips. It also includes calculators to give you either mL/hr or dose/hr. With each drug you will quickly be able to see its class, indications, and what side effects to watch out for. IV Drips also gives you the standard infusion rates for each medication. Each drug comes pre-programmed in their standard concentration for quick calculation. There is also a Customize feature which allows you to change the infusion rates and drug concentrations according to your facility’s policy.
Internet access is NOT required to use this app.
STORAGE permission is required for the Backup/Restore feature.
We also offer great support for this app. Want us to add a drug? Email us and we will get to work on it STAT!
Be sure to check out our other app, NurseCalcs, which features many of the most used nursing calculators!
Keywords: nursing, nurse, registered, calculator, calculators, nursing student, medical, medicine, dosing, IV, dose, patient, drip, critical care, medsurg, NCLEX, nursing school, nursing apps, RN, LVN, LPN, MD, EMT, paramedic, medic, critical, care, emergency, ER, ED, CCU, ICU, pharm, pharmacy, pharmacist, cardiac, drug, drugs, medicine, medication, medications,
[Please try the LITE version first!]
*Seasoned Nurses may not find this app useful!*
General information from medical terminology, medical abbreviations, medical suffixes and prefixes, different type of calculators, lung and heart sounds, subcutaneous injection sites, medical calculation practice, practice questions on various nursing subjects, and much more!
What's extra in donate?
- no Ads
- 300+ (and growing) medical terms than lite version
- access to BMI chart in BMI calculator
- more RSS feeds to keep up with news in the health field
- more heart/lung sounds to listen to
- more available questions for game/review modes
- plus so much more!
Don't forget to RATE and COMMENT! Thank you!!
No subscription or in-app purchase required. Requires Acrobat Reader. Please view the screenshots and read description before purchasing.
• Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical interventions and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast look-up and printing of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, and Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• Sections for medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, and psychiatric nursing make it easy to find information rapidly.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide efficient, quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, interrupted breastfeeding, and impaired environmental interpretation syndrome.
Your 5-star ratings will enable this app to remain available on the Google Play. Please view pictures and read description before downloading.
IV Therapy Helper accurately sets a flow rate and simply checks a current flow rate.
IV Therapy Helper calculates a ① flow rate, ② drug dosage to mix into fluid in compliance with the prescribed rate of drug administration.
Moreover, IV Therapy Helper converts the flow rate in accordance with the rate of drug administration.
█ Functions and Features
1. Set a flow rate
- IV therapy helper calculates drip intervals in any forms of prescriptions such as mL/hr, drops/min or the fluid volume (mL) and time duration (hr, min) in IV therapy and generates an auditory indicator(a clicking sound) like a metronome in music to help set drip intervals at the actually prescribed rates.
2. Check a flow rate
- IV Therapy Helper shows a current flow rate (mL/hr) or drip rate (drops/min) by simply tapping on an assigned screen above 5 consecutive times while each drop is falling into the drip chamber.
3. Calculate a flow rate
- IV Therapy Helper calculates the flow rate in compliance with the prescribed rate of drug administration [drug dose / body weight or BSA(m²) / hour or minute] and finally help users set the flow rate.
4. Calculate a drug dosage to mix into fluid
- IV Therapy Helper calculates a drug dosage and quantities of ampoules to mix into fluid according to the prescribed rate of drug administration [drug dose / body weight or BSA(m²) / hour or minute] and finally help users set the flow rate.
5. Concentration conversion
-Moreover, IV Therapy Helper converts the flow rate in accordance with the rate of drug administration.
6. Treatment time and timer
- IV Therapy Helper calculates residual treatment time and shows real time information of it with alarm sounds at the end of IV therapy.
*IV Therapy Helper is developed for an educational purpose of IVIC (IV infusion controller), produced by HANVIT MD Ltd. Therefore, HANVIT MD Ltd. cannot accept any liability for any outcome that might arise during actual IV therapy with IV Therapy Helper. It is also recommended to seek the advice of a qualified professional with respect to any questions before clinical use.
*A part of IV Therapy Helper is protected by patent law. The unauthorized duplication or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. IV Therapy Helper application is recommended to set Air Plane Mode for protecting the electric disturbance.
PLEASE NOTE – Application requires a current paid subscription to the online Nursing Central service.
**Now Includes Notes and Integrated Calculators **
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students find detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 65,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire MEDLINE/PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to need-to-know information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 65,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations. Define terms in-text with Glimpse™ technology.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
MEDLINE Journals/MEDLINE Search
Connect to more than 24+ million MEDLINE/PubMed journal citations and abstracts on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite medical journals, perform powerful searches, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Download any new editions of included resources free for 1-year
• New - Make quick calculations with integrated clinical, conversion, dosage, and IV calculators
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access 24+ million journal entries from MEDLINE/PubMed
• Use the Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
Adaptive capacity decreased: intracranial
Airway clearance, ineffective
Aspiration, risk for
Body image disturbance
Breathing pattern, ineffective
Cardiac output, decreased
Caregiver role strain
Communication, impaired verbal
Coping, ineffective individual
Fluid volume deficit
Fluid volume excess
Gas exchange, impaired
Health maintenance, altered
Ineffective management of therapeutic regimen
Infection, risk for
Nutrition, altered: less than body requirements
Nutrition, altered: more than body requirements
Oral mucous membrane, altered
Physical mobility, impaired
Self care deficit
Sexuality patterns, altered
Skin integrity, impaired: risk for
Sleep pattern disturbance
Urinary elimination, altered patterns of (incontinence)
Medicine Calculation is the fastest and easiest way to get the result to administer any drug or solution tool. In just TWO STEPS, enter data, and get the result.
Forget the rules and calculations three head. What do you need to know?
• Calculate volume perfusing Salin hydration within 24 hours.
• Calculate drops
• Calculate any drug
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Disclaimer: This APP has been exclusively created to complement and support professionals. The data and results are reflected in her care has been taken that they are correct, but this does not absolve the professional to verify the calculation and their responsibility to manage.
In no event shall Owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of goods
or services, loss of use, data or profits, or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract,
strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way from the use of this software,
even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In places where such liability can not be waived or denied,
liability shall not exceed the costs of sale of the application to the application user. Use of this application constitutes acceptance of these
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, delete this application of your device.
It contains a variety of information and tools with which the nurse works every day.
- Values of blood
- Values of urine
- Techniques and Procedures
- Useful tools for diagnosis
- Guide ECG
- Detailed pictures
- Definitions for students
and ... much more.
The application is constantly updated
This latest edition of the best-selling, comprehensive and authoritative Dictionary of Nursing has been fully updated and revised to take account of recent developments in nursing practice and related fields. Coverage of advances in the field includes general nursing, statistics, common scales and indexes, religion and spirituality, and commonly used abbreviations. The Dictionary provides readers with a comprehensive treatment of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions. In addition to specific nursing terms, there are many entries in the fields of medicine, anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, nutrition, and pharmacology (including new drugs recently introduced into medical practice).
With over 10,000 clear and concise entries, written by medical and nursing specialists, this trusted dictionary covers the theory and practice of nursing, and even includes entry-level web links. The text is enhanced by 100 helpful illustrations and tables. This is an invaluable reference tool for all nursing students, recently qualified and practising nurses, and people training and working in related fields such as midwifery and health visiting.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
This app is made by a nurse.
It is intended on nurses and others who work with infusions and medicine.
The purpose is to make everyday calculations easier and safer.
This app lets you calculate drop rate, infusion speed, dose/strength/volume and lets you convert speed.
I use 1 ml=20 drops.
6 APP for Nursing: http://badiu.epsem.upc.edu/escorxador/?p=4702
Discover how to use medication IV: indication, directions for use, compatible sera calculation perfusion with access to medication sheet
Nursing techniques with evidence-based online literature: from technical to inject vaccines or blood taken for analysis. Help with the "heel prick" a child or newborn baby; TB testing, food safety, food intake recommendations. Consultation literature electronic databases like Medline ( pubmed ), Elsevier.
Nursing related Calculators: Calculator serum to assess the amount of serum per minute; Help pregnancy calculator approximate due date or baby's birth; Body mass index or BMI.
Application indicated to improve patient care, aimed at nurse, doctor and nursing and medical students.
We keep improving to update the application.
Additional authors: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-Robledo-casado/a3/508/637
The Family Nurse Practitioner Board Certification questions are based on the following domains of practice:
Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Nursing Practice;
Communication, motivation, listening, interviewing and boundaries to communication.
Trust and comfort
Health promotion and recommendations
Psychosocial, socioeconomics, cultural/spiritual influences
Scope and standards of nursing practice and care
Legal Issues of Care
Health Care Policy and Delivery;
Regulatory and Reimbursement issues
Health care policy
Patient examination and history
Patient risk assessment
Test and data analyzing
Evidence Based Practice
Coordination of care
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Nursing 101".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Nursing 101 by following snack sized chapters:
(Each chapter has corresponding flashcards)
Introduction to Nursing,
Nursing Theories and Research,
Legal Aspects of Nursing,
Health Care Delivery System,
Community Based Nursing,
Values, Ethics and Advocacy,
Life Span Development,
Assessment of Health,
Basic Roles of Nursing Care,
Integral Components of Patient Care,
Medication in Patients,
Promoting Psychological Health,
Promoting Physiological Health.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
Big Book, Sobriety Calculator, 12 Steps & Traditions, Find AA Meetings, Prayers.
The Big Book -
Original self-help guide featuring many stories.
Second edition, to avoid copyright issues.
Quick reference - 12 Steps and 12 Traditions, to help you stay on track.
Sobriety Calculator - Useful tool to find out exactly how long you have been sober.
Also features Prayers and quick access to find a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
Disclaimer: Only features stories from the 1st and 2nd editions of The Big Book. Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services. This app is not officially endorsed by AA World Services, nor is it recognized by that organization. This app is only available to U.S. customers.
Sobriety tool for those wishing to stay sober and enjoy life again.
Keywords: aa, alcoholics anonymous, alcoholism, treatment, 12 step program, 12 steps, sobriety, help, prayer, addiction, alcoholism, addict, helping, the big book, aa, AA, 12 steps aa companion
Filter by state or region, this app uses internet connection to bring publicly available radio streams directly to your phone.
App merely sorts streams by area so that you can listen to public streams of official broadcasts.
Next updates will add more territories and cities, but in this version, these states are available: Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Keywords: police scanner, police radio, radio scanner, internet radio, live streaming, police radio scanner, nypd, lapd, fdny
No more speeding tickets or parking violations.
"Police Alert" shows police traps, police radar, speed cams, speed traps, parking wardens, speed cameras, accidents and other traffic disturbances added by application users.
keywords: dui, dwi, speed, traps, warning, speeding.
Educate yourself about all of the U.S. Military Ranks!
+ Images of all Ranks worn on military uniforms
+ Full rank titles
+ Rank Abbreviations
Every military service branch is included:
- Army Ranks
- Navy Ranks
- Marine Ranks
- Air Force Ranks
- Coast Guard Ranks
Features ranks and insignia for all branches of the military - Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard. Abbreviations, Pay Grade, Title.
Creeds - Most popular creeds including Soldier's Creed (Army), Rifleman's Creed (USMC), Sailor's Creed (Navy), Airman's Creed (Air Force), Guardsman's Creed (Coast Guard), and more!
Cadences - Marching and Running Cadences for the Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, & Navy Marching and Running Cadences for the United States Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Navy.
Also features 2012 Military Pay Scale.
Info that every enlisted personnel, warrant officer, or officer could use.
Keywords: u.s. military, armed forces, military ranks, military cadences, army cadences, army, usmc, marines, marine corps, army board, uscg, coast guard, airforce, air force, us navy
UPDATE: Newest version features all current laws for every state.
Features Quick Reference guide for Open Carry, Restaurant Carry, In Vehicle, State Codes, US Constitution, and other resources.
Plan your next trip to a neighboring state and see where your permit is valid. Also learn about obtaining new permits for non-residents and residents.
Concealed-carry, open carry, and general firearms & gun laws for all 50 states!
Disclaimer: App does not provide official legal advise. User agree to hold app maker harmless for any legal problems. Please be responsible and follow the laws in your jurisdiction.
Title 1 - Introductory Provisions
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Chapter 2. Burden of Proof
Chapter 3. Multiple Prosecutions
Title 2 - General Principles of Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 6. Culpability Generally
Chapter 7. Criminal Responsibility for Conduct of Another
Subchapter A. Complicity
Subchapter B. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 8. General Defenses to Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 9. Justification Excluding Criminal Responsibility
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Justification Generally
Subchapter C. Protection of Persons
Subchapter D. Protection of Property
Subchapter E. Law Enforcement
Subchapter F. Special Relationships
Title 3 - Punishments
Chapter 12. Punishments
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Ordinary Misdemeanor Punishments
Subchapter C. Ordinary Felony Punishments
Subchapter D. Exceptional Sentences
Subchapter E. Corporations and Associations
Title 4 - Inchoate Offenses
Chapter 15. Preparatory Offenses
Chapter 16. Criminal Instruments and Interception of Wire or Oral Communication
Title 5 - Offenses Against the Person
Chapter 19. Criminal Homicide
Chapter 20. Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
Chapter 21. Sexual Offenses
Chapter 22. Assaultive Offenses
Title 6 - Offenses Against the Family
Chapter 25. Offenses Against the Family
Title 7 - Offenses Against Property
Chapter 28. Arson, Criminal Mischief, and Other Property Damage or Destruction
Chapter 29. Robbery
Chapter 30. Burglary And Criminal Trespass
Chapter 31. Theft
Chapter 32. Fraud
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Forgery
Subchapter C. Credit
Subchapter D. Other Deceptive Practices
Chapter 33. Computer Crimes
Chapter 33A. Telecommunications Crimes
Chapter 34. Money Laundering
Chapter 35. Insurance Trust
Title 8 - Offenses Against Public Administration
Chapter 36. Bribery and Corrupt Influence
Chapter 37. Perjury and Other Falsification
Chapter 38. Obstructing Governmental Operation
Chapter 39. Abuse of Office
Title 9 - Offenses Against Public Order and Decency
Chapter 42. Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
Chapter 43. Public Indecency
Subchapter A. Prostitution
Subchapter B. Obscenity
Title 10 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Morals
Chapter 46. Weapons
Chapter 47. Gambling
Chapter 48. Conduct Affecting Public Health
Chapter 49. Intoxication and Alcoholic Beverage Offenses
Title 11 - Organized Crime
Chapter 71. Organized Crime
Keywords: Texas, attorney, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, ATX, DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Lubbock, Texas State, TX, law, penal code, lonestar, lone star, Arlington, Corpus Christi
Texas Penal Code for Android is the complete Texas Penal Code in your Android smartphone. It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for law students or anyone working in law enforcement or in criminal law who doesn't always have access to the internet or to the printed law books.
Published in 2002, FM 4-25.11 (FM 21-11) NTRP 4-02.1 AFMAN 44-163(I), this app allows service members easy access to this must-have guide in order to learn about live-saving medical techniques.
Table of Contents:
1. FUNDAMENTAL CRITERIA FOR FIRST AID
2. BASIC MEASURES FOR FIRST AID
3. FIRST AID FOR SPECIFIC INJURIES
4. FIRST AID FOR FRACTURES
5. FIRST AID FOR CLIMATIC INJURIES
6. FIRST AID FOR BITES AND STINGS
7. FIRST AID IN A NUCLEAR, BIOLOGICAL, AND CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT
8. FIRST AID FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL REACTIONS
Appendix A. FIRST AID CASE AND KITS, DRESSINGS, AND BANDAGES
Appendix B. RESCUE AND TRANSPORTATION PROCEDURES
Also includes a glossary/reference for both common and uncommon medical terms and procedures.
-The Holy Bible (New & Old Testament, KJV)
-The Book of Mormon, "Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
-The Doctrine and Covenants
-The Pearl of Great Price (Book of Moses, Book of Abraham, etc.)
An essential reference for any member of the LDS Church. Also features search for ease-of-use while studying, daily Bible verse, and organized books.
Not affiliated with any government agency.
keywords: emergency, safety, caution, prepare, erg guide, emergency response guidebook, hazmat
New features: Track Tornado and Severe Storms, as well as Wild Fire warnings and news.
Also features the latest reports on earthquakes and seismic activity from around the world.
Monitor a detailed 7-day forecast, current conditions & hazardous weather, tropical weather, marine/tide forecasts, satellite IR images, surface observations, watches, warnings, advisories, tornados, hurricanes, weather watch.
Weather and Radar provided for United States and surrounding regions:
District of Columbia
Alaska Marine Zones
Atlantic Marine Zones
Great Lakes Marine Zones
Gulf of Mexico Marine Zones
Pacific Marine Zones
Pacific Islands Marine Zones
Marine Zones (all)
Quick and easy access to the latest state lottery results in the US. Features include jackpot information and drawing history (over two years of data for some lotto games) plus prize level/payout information.
+ No ads
+ Drawing history (over two years of data for some lotto games)
+ Select the lotto games you want to display
* Arizona (The Pick, Fantasy 5 (Pick 5), CA$H4, 2by2, Pick 3)
* Arkansas (Cash 4, Cash 3)
* California (SuperLOTTO Plus, Fantasy 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Daily Derby)
* Colorado (Lotto, Cash 5, MatchPlay)
* Connecticut (Classic Lotto, Cash5, Lucky-4-Life, Play3, Play4)
* Delaware (Multi-Win Lotto, Cash 5, Play4, Play3)
* District of Columbia (DC-5, DC-4, DC-3)
* Florida (Florida Lotto, Mega Money, FANTASY 5, PLAY 4, CASH 3)
* Georgia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Fantasy 5, Georgia FIVE, Cash 3, Cash 4)
* Idaho (Wild Card 2, Weekly Grand, Double Play Daily, Pick 3)
* Illinois (Lotto, Little Lotto, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Indiana (Hoosier Lotto, Tag 6, Mix & Match, Lucky 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Quick Draw)
* Iowa ($100,000 Cash Game, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Kansas (Super Kansas Cash, Pick 3)
* Kentucky (Decades of Dollars, Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash Ball, 3 Line Lotto)
* Louisiana (Lotto, Easy 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Maine (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* Maryland (Multi-Match, Bonus Match 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Massachusetts (CASH WINFALL, Megabucks Doubler, MASS CASH, Numbers Game)
* Michigan (Classic Lotto 47, Fantasy 5, Daily 3, Daily 4, Keno!)
* Minnesota (Gopher 5, Northstar Cash, Daily 3)
* Missouri (Lotto, Show Me Cash, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Montana (Montana Cash,10 Spot)
* Nebraska (Pick 5, Pick 3, MyDaY)
* New Hampshire (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* New Jersey (Pick-6 Lotto, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-4, Pick-3)
* New Mexico (Roadrunner Cash, Pick 3)
* New York (New York Lotto, Pick 10, Take 5, Sweet Million, WIN 4, NUMBERS)
* North Carolina (Carolina Pick 3, Carolina Pick 4, Carolina Cash 5)
* North Dakota (Wild Card 2, 2by2)
* Ohio (Classic Lotto, Rolling Cash 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Ten-OH!)
* Oklahoma (Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Oregon (Megabucks, Win for Life, Pick 4, Lucky Lines)
* Pennsylvania (MATCH 6, The Daily Number, BIG 4, Quinto, CASH 5, Treasure Hunt)
* Rhode Island (Wild Money, The Numbers Game)
* South Carolina (Palmetto Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* South Dakota (Wild Card 2, Dakota Cash)
* Tennessee (Tennessee Cash, Cash 4, Cash 3)
* Texas (Lotto Texas, Texas Two Step, Cash Five, Daily 4, Pick 3)
* Vermont (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* Virginia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Washington (Lotto, Hit 5, Match 4, The Daily Game, Daily Keno)
* West Virginia (Cash 25, Daily 4, Daily 3)
* Wisconsin (Megabucks, SuperCash!, Badger 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
lottery, lotto, powerball, power ball, tickets, win, money, results, lotto scanner
Table Of Contents
Overview of Close Combat
Chapter 1. Fundamentals of Close Combat
1. Ranges of Close Combat
2. Weapons of the Body
3. Target Areas of the Body
4. Pressure Points of the Body
5. Basic Warrior Stance
6. Angles of Approach and Movement
7. Balance and Off-Balancing
Chapter 2. Lethal and Nonlethal Weapons Techniques
1. Bayonet Techniques
2. Nonlethal Rifle and Shotgun Retention Techniques
3. Nonlethal Handgun Retention Techniques
4. Firearm Disarmament Techniques
Chapter 3. Hand-Held Weapons
1. Fundamentals of Knife Fighting
2. Knife Fighting Techniques
3. Weapons of Opportunity
4. Fundamentals of Combative Stick
5. Combative Stick Techniques
6. Blocking Techniques
7. Unarmed Against Hand-Held Weapons
8. Counters to Hand-Held Weapon Attacks
Chapter 4. Strikes
1. Principles of Punches
3. Strikes with the Upper Body
4. Strikes with the Lower Body
5. Counters to Strikes
Chapter 5. Throws
1. Turning Throw
2. Hip Throw
3. Leg Sweep
Chapter 6. Chokes and Holds
1. Types of Chokes
3. Counters to Chokes and Holds
Chapter 7. Ground Fighting
1. Offensive Ground Fighting
2. Defensive Ground Fighting
3. Ground Fighting Chokes
Chapter 8. Nonlethal Techniques
1. Unarmed Restraints and Manipulation
2. Nonlethal Baton
A. Pugil Stick Training
B. Safety Precautions During Training
Keywords: Martial Arts Taekwon Do Aikido Judo Pugil Sticks US Marines USMC US Marine Corps Army Navy Close Combat Survival Karate Fighting Fight Guide
Leer la Palabra de Dios cada día (Antiguo Testamento y Nuevo Testamento) - Esta aplicación cuenta con un Versículo del Día, así como una función de búsqueda para encontrar pasajes de la Biblia.
Texto de la Reina Valera en un formato fácil de leer.
Esta Biblia en español se puede utilizar en el hogar, en la iglesia o en el trabajo.
Develop your knowledge of the world - also features flags, population data, insightful info on religion, language, culture, transportation, and other tidbits about each nation.
Use the search function to filter results! For ease-of-use and quick loading, textual content is stored offline but maps and images are retrieved online.