Radar Alive! is suitable for storm chasers, professional meteorologists, emergency personnel, SKYWARN spotters and weather enthusiasts. It has a wide selection of US radar products (image types). NWS severe weather warnings are displayed along with a customizable low clutter map with cities, roads, counties and states. The display is suitable for both phones and tablets.
Choose from a complete menu of radar products at multiple tilt angles, including composite and base reflectivity, base and storm relative velocity, VIL, hydrometeor classification (type of precipitation) and others. Spot tornadoes with the velocity and base reflectivity plots; view warning boxes and warning text; dodge hail with the hydrometeor classification display.
Radar Alive!'s precision images are generated from NOAA's NEXRAD Level III binary data (NWS weather radar). Carefully simplified maps minimize clutter on the radar display.
With an AllisonHouse subscription, you get an alternate source of radar data, along with new products including lightning, watches, local storm reports, and SPC Day 1 convective outlook
The serious user will appreciate advanced features, such as smart GPS usage to conserve battery power; network bandwidth conservation; and, maps optimized for weather radars.
A full Spotter Network client is included. It can display the positions of active Spotter Network users. You can use it to automatically report your position to Spotter Network, and to make reports of weather events. When the main app is not in use, it can run in the background, where it can be controlled from an icon in the notification bar of the device.
Radar Alive! was written by a dedicated storm chaser for the serious meteorological user.
Extensive help is available within the app. If you experience problems, or to learn how to best use Radar Alive Pro, use the menu button to select the help pages or ask for advice or support on the supplied form.
Support is also available by email, and suggestions are welcome.
More information is available at the developer's web site at http://www.radaralive.com/">developer's web site.
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded. What's our return request rate? Less than 0.01%!
If you have any issues with the program, please contact email@example.com We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help! Customer service is very important to us.
Product page and manual: http://www.pykl3radar.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PYKL3Radar
Product support: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
It is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to see quickly what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional in app purchases are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
See Active Advisories From The NWS:
*Type Of Advisory And When It Expires
*Detailed Description Of Advisory
6 Animated Overlay Options:
*High-Res Radar *Satellite
*Global Satellite *Visible Satellite
*Current Temps *Current Winds
8 Non Animated Options:
*NWS Advisories *NWS Warning Polygons *Snow Depth
*Dew point *Humidity *Wind Chill *Heat Index
*Sea Surface Temps *Current Chlorophyll
*Storm Cells *Storm Reports *Climate Records
* Detailed Weather Forecasts
* NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories
* Hourly Forecasts
* Weekend Only Forecasts
* 10 Day Forecasts
Disclaimer: Not recommend for non US locations. In addition radar and most map overlays are currently only supported over the continental USA, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
Easily animate or pause the radar to see what precipitation is heading your way. Pan and zoom to your exact area and the app will remember where you are.
Whatever your activity, Radar by WeatherFlow is a critical tool for seeing where the Precipitation is and where it is going.
While the application is in beta mode it is free to download and use. Enjoy and let us know how we can improve the application to suit your needs.
Radar covers the Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and USVI.
The Bureau of Meteorology is Australia's national weather, climate and water agency. Its expertise and services assist Australians in dealing with the harsh realities of their natural environment, including drought, floods, fires, storms, tsunami and tropical cyclones. Through regular forecasts, warnings, monitoring and advice spanning the Australian region and Antarctic territory, the Bureau provides one of the most fundamental and widely used services of government.
While every effort will be made to ensure that Bureau of Meteorology radar imagery is available on this app, there may be occasions when equipment or communications failure make this impossible. The Bureau's ability to restore the radar display following an outage may be limited by the priority to maintain forecasting and warning services. For some major cities the Bureau can ensure the quality of its forecasting services through access to secondary radars that may not always be accessible from their site.
This is the first stage of a series of releases to enhance this app to have all the features of my iPhone version. Please let me know what features you would like to see next.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
From Tregware, the same developer as the popular Weather Radar Live app for Windows Phone
* Zoom right into your neighborhood with precision and accuracy – watch the rain roll right over the Maumee!
* Zoom out to view nation-wide radar and conditions
* Location aware tracking – forecasts and national radar anywhere you are
* Choose the Doppler 13000 HD overlay or visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery or view them all at once!
* Current conditions updated continuously
* Hourly, 3-day and 7-day weather forecasts in quick or detailed view updated every 60 minutes
* Travel often? Customize your weather locations by zip code or city
* Nationwide overview with regional and national temperature maps
* Submit your photo/video
* Video forecasts and updates from the Weather Center
Please note: this app consumes data to load weather and nexrad information.
Further overlays include
★ Animated radar images
★ 1 hour precipitation
★ 24 hour precipitation
★ 1 day precipitation forecast
★ 1 hour minutely precipitation forecast and 48h details
★ Wind barbs
★ 8 day forecast
★ Weather charts
★ Precipitation alarm
★ Temperature profile overlay
★ Show local Tweets related to the weather
★ 48h forecast icons with many detailed information
★ Reads forecast, alerts, ... via text-to-speech on certain devices
★ Lightnings overlay
★ Vertical Radar Cross section
★ Storm Reports
★ Weather location history
For daily forecast information hover over the weather icons. To get a forecast for a location on the map just click on the location on the map.
Configuration and more features like meteograms are available from the menu in the lower left.
You can also control US Weather Radar with keys:
" ": start/stop radar animation
"v": show video forecast
"c": show webcams
"m"; show meteogram
"z": enter new zipcode for weather forecast
"!": show configuration
Simply put, this app will load up, find your current location, locate the closest weather radar, and display it for you. It then keeps track of your current location and updates the radar every few minutes so you've always got the latest radar image nearby. Great for when you are traveling and want to stay up-to-date with the latest weather radar in your area!
WARNING: This application uses active GPS tracking and will drain your battery quickly. It is recommended that you be connected to a car charger or other power source while using it.
Only available for U.S. radar sites at this time.
Big Book, Sobriety Calculator, 12 Steps & Traditions, Find AA Meetings, Prayers.
The Big Book -
Original self-help guide featuring many stories.
Second edition, to avoid copyright issues.
Quick reference - 12 Steps and 12 Traditions, to help you stay on track.
Sobriety Calculator - Useful tool to find out exactly how long you have been sober.
Also features Prayers and quick access to find a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
Disclaimer: Only features stories from the 1st and 2nd editions of The Big Book. Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services. This app is not officially endorsed by AA World Services, nor is it recognized by that organization. This app is only available to U.S. customers.
Sobriety tool for those wishing to stay sober and enjoy life again.
Keywords: aa, alcoholics anonymous, alcoholism, treatment, 12 step program, 12 steps, sobriety, help, prayer, addiction, alcoholism, addict, helping, the big book, aa, AA, 12 steps aa companion
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
Filter by state or region, this app uses internet connection to bring publicly available radio streams directly to your phone.
App merely sorts streams by area so that you can listen to public streams of official broadcasts.
Next updates will add more territories and cities, but in this version, these states are available: Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Keywords: police scanner, police radio, radio scanner, internet radio, live streaming, police radio scanner, nypd, lapd, fdny
No more speeding tickets or parking violations.
"Police Alert" shows police traps, police radar, speed cams, speed traps, parking wardens, speed cameras, accidents and other traffic disturbances added by application users.
keywords: dui, dwi, speed, traps, warning, speeding.
UPDATE: Newest version features all current laws for every state.
Features Quick Reference guide for Open Carry, Restaurant Carry, In Vehicle, State Codes, US Constitution, and other resources.
Plan your next trip to a neighboring state and see where your permit is valid. Also learn about obtaining new permits for non-residents and residents.
Concealed-carry, open carry, and general firearms & gun laws for all 50 states!
Disclaimer: App does not provide official legal advise. User agree to hold app maker harmless for any legal problems. Please be responsible and follow the laws in your jurisdiction.
Read the Book of Mormon on your Android-powered phone! Features an offline mode for reading anywhere, at any time.
The Book of Mormon is the word of God, like the Bible. It is Holy Scripture, with form and content similar to that of the Bible. Both books contain God's guidance as revealed to prophets as well as religious histories of different civilizations. While the Bible is written by and about the people in the land of Israel and surrounding areas, and takes place from the creation of the world until shortly after the death of Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon contains the history and God’s dealings with the people who lived in the Americas between approximately 600 BC and 400 AD. The prophets in the Book of Mormon recorded God's dealings with His people, which were compiled by a prophet named Mormon onto gold plates.
Before these faithful Christians perished, their record was safely hidden away. Joseph Smith obtained these ancient records in 1827, and with the gift and power of God Joseph was able to translate the ancient writings into what we have today. The Book of Mormon, along with the Bible, testifies that Jesus Christ is our divine Redeemer and that by living according to His gospel we can find peace in this life and eternal happiness in the life to come.
Keywords: mormon, mormonism, book of mormon, joseph smith, bible, scriptures, jesus, lds, latter-day saints, lds tools, hymns, gospel, scripture, mormon channel, church, jesus christ
Words of Mormon
Complete Standard Works (ch. headings, footnotes, & streaming audio!):
✔ Old and New Testament
✔ Book of Mormon
✔ Doctrine and Covenants
✔ Pearl of Great Price
✔ Joseph Smith Translation
Genesis, Exodo, Levitico, Numeros, Deuteronomio, Josue, Jueces, Rut, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Reyes, 2 Reyes, 1 Cronicas, 2 Cronicas, Esdras, Nehemias, Ester, Job, Salmos, Proverbios, eclesiastes, cantares, isaias, Jeremias, Lamentaciones, Ezequiel, Daniel, Oseas, Joel, Amos, Abdias, Jonas, Miqueas, Nahum, Habacuc, Sofanias, Hageo, Zacarias, Malaquias
Mateo, Marcos, Lucas, Juan, Hechos, Romanos, 1 Corintios, 2 Corintios, Galatas, Efesios, Fillipenses, Colosenses, 1 tesalonicenses, 2 Tesalonicenses, 1 Timoteo, 2 Timoteo, Tito, Filemon, Hebreos, Santiago, 1 Pedro, 2 Pedro, 1 Juan, 2 Juan, 3 Juan, Judas, Apocalipsis
Keywords: Estados Unidos, España, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay
Spanish Bible, church, iglesia, Spanish
- IV Drips
- Calculate Rate (mL/hr, gtt/min, mcg/kg/min to mL/hr, etc.)
- Rates without using IV pump, when given a time limit, handling medication such as norepinephrine and nitroglycerine, etc.
- Infusion time
- Dosage calculator for liquids, tablets, caplets, capsules, etc.
- Adjusted Body Weight (ABW)
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- Ideal Body Weight (IBW)
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Interpreter
- Pediatric Dose
- Blood loss/volume
- Temperature Conversion (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin)
- Measurements (metric, gr, tsp, tbs, oz, cup, min, dr, inches, cm, feet, etc.)
- Weight Conversion (kilograms, pounds)
- % solution to mg/mL
- Usage for certain drugs and medication.
1. General purposes
5. General rules of construction and application
20. Parties to offenses and liability through accessorial conduct
25. Defenses in general
30. Defense of infancy
35. Defense of justification
40. Other defenses involving lack of culpability
55. Classification and designation of offenses
60. Authorized dispositions of offenders
65. Sentences of probation,conditional discharge and unconditional discharge
70. Sentences of imprisonment
85. Sentence of intermittent imprisonment
100. Criminal solicitation
115. Criminal facilitation
120. Assault and related offenses
121. Strangulation and related offenses
125. Homicide, abortion and related offenses
130. Sex offenses
135. Kidnapping, coercion and related offenses
140. Burglary and related offenses
145. Criminal mischief and related offenses
156. Offenses involving computers; definition of terms
158. Welfare fraud
165. Other offenses relating to theft
170. Forgery and related offenses
175. Offenses involving false written statements
176. Insurance fraud
177. Health care fraud
178. Criminal diversion of prescription medications and prescriptions
180. Bribery not involving public servants, and related offenses
185. Frauds on creditors
187. Residential Mortgage Fraud
190. Other frauds
195. Official misconduct and obstruction of public servants generally
200. Bribery involving public servants and related offenses
205. Escape and other offenses relating to custody
210. Perjury and related offenses
215. Other offenses relating to judicial and other proceedings
220. Controlled substances offenses
221. Offenses involving marihuana
225. Gambling offenses
230. Prostitution offenses
235. Obscenity and related offenses
240. Offenses against public order
241. Harassment of rent regulated tenants
242. Offenses against service animals and handlers
245. Offenses against public sensibilities
250. Offenses against the right to privacy
255. Offenses affecting the marital relationship
260. Offenses relating to children and incompetents
263. Sexual performance by a child
265. Firearms and other dangerous weapons
270. Other offenses relating to public safety
275. Offenses relating to unauthorized recording of sound
400. Licensing and other provisions relating to firearms
405. Licensing and other provisions relating to fireworks
410. Seizure and forfeiture of equipment used in promoting pornography
415. Seizure and forfeiture of vehicles, vessels and aircraft
used to transport or conceal gambling records.
420. Seizure and destruction of unauthorized recordings of sound
and forfeiture of equipment used in the production thereof.
450. Disposal of stolen property
460. Enterprise corruption
470. Money laundering
480. Criminal forfeiture - felony controlled substance offenses
485. Hate crimes
500. Laws repealed; time of taking effect
Keywords: New York, attorney, NYC, New York City, New York State, law, penal code, Albany, Buffalo, lawyer, lawyers
Codes & Procedures included:
Business and Professions Code
Code of Civil Procedure
Fish and Game Code
Food and Agricultural Code
Harbors and Navigation Code
Health and Safety Code
Military and Veterans Code
Public Contract Code
Public Resources Code
Public Utilities Code
Revenue and Taxation Code
Streets and Highways Code
Unemployment Insurance Code
Welfare and Institutions Code
Keywords: attorney, CA, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, law, penal code, lawyer, lawyers
keywords: emergency, unaffiliated with department of transportation, caution, safety, prepare, erg guide, emergency response guidebook
Quick and easy access to the latest state lottery results in the US. Features include jackpot information and drawing history (over two years of data for some lotto games) plus prize level/payout information.
+ No ads
+ Drawing history (over two years of data for some lotto games)
+ Select the lotto games you want to display
* Arizona (The Pick, Fantasy 5 (Pick 5), CA$H4, 2by2, Pick 3)
* Arkansas (Cash 4, Cash 3)
* California (SuperLOTTO Plus, Fantasy 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Daily Derby)
* Colorado (Lotto, Cash 5, MatchPlay)
* Connecticut (Classic Lotto, Cash5, Lucky-4-Life, Play3, Play4)
* Delaware (Multi-Win Lotto, Cash 5, Play4, Play3)
* District of Columbia (DC-5, DC-4, DC-3)
* Florida (Florida Lotto, Mega Money, FANTASY 5, PLAY 4, CASH 3)
* Georgia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Fantasy 5, Georgia FIVE, Cash 3, Cash 4)
* Idaho (Wild Card 2, Weekly Grand, Double Play Daily, Pick 3)
* Illinois (Lotto, Little Lotto, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Indiana (Hoosier Lotto, Tag 6, Mix & Match, Lucky 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Quick Draw)
* Iowa ($100,000 Cash Game, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Kansas (Super Kansas Cash, Pick 3)
* Kentucky (Decades of Dollars, Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash Ball, 3 Line Lotto)
* Louisiana (Lotto, Easy 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Maine (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* Maryland (Multi-Match, Bonus Match 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Massachusetts (CASH WINFALL, Megabucks Doubler, MASS CASH, Numbers Game)
* Michigan (Classic Lotto 47, Fantasy 5, Daily 3, Daily 4, Keno!)
* Minnesota (Gopher 5, Northstar Cash, Daily 3)
* Missouri (Lotto, Show Me Cash, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Montana (Montana Cash,10 Spot)
* Nebraska (Pick 5, Pick 3, MyDaY)
* New Hampshire (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* New Jersey (Pick-6 Lotto, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-4, Pick-3)
* New Mexico (Roadrunner Cash, Pick 3)
* New York (New York Lotto, Pick 10, Take 5, Sweet Million, WIN 4, NUMBERS)
* North Carolina (Carolina Pick 3, Carolina Pick 4, Carolina Cash 5)
* North Dakota (Wild Card 2, 2by2)
* Ohio (Classic Lotto, Rolling Cash 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Ten-OH!)
* Oklahoma (Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Oregon (Megabucks, Win for Life, Pick 4, Lucky Lines)
* Pennsylvania (MATCH 6, The Daily Number, BIG 4, Quinto, CASH 5, Treasure Hunt)
* Rhode Island (Wild Money, The Numbers Game)
* South Carolina (Palmetto Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* South Dakota (Wild Card 2, Dakota Cash)
* Tennessee (Tennessee Cash, Cash 4, Cash 3)
* Texas (Lotto Texas, Texas Two Step, Cash Five, Daily 4, Pick 3)
* Vermont (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* Virginia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Washington (Lotto, Hit 5, Match 4, The Daily Game, Daily Keno)
* West Virginia (Cash 25, Daily 4, Daily 3)
* Wisconsin (Megabucks, SuperCash!, Badger 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
lottery, lotto, powerball, power ball, tickets, win, money, results, lotto scanner
The search option provides gateway to access current information from most popular medical references. Internet connection is required.
Find drug information quickly to answer questions at the point of care with Drug Guide & Pill Identifier.
Features A-Z Listing of drugs.
This app features:
•Over 5,000 trade and generic drug listings
•Drug-drug, drug-natural, and drug-food interactions
•Appendices with dose calculations and lab values
•Details of IV administration, dilution, and concentration
•Patient safety information
•Interface optimized for Android devices
•Universal Index Search
•Most Common Drugs
doctor, medication, drug guide, drug reference, medical, hospital, ems, emergency, An amazing amount of content packed in this excellent reference: EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classificaton, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications
Title 1 - Introductory Provisions
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Chapter 2. Burden of Proof
Chapter 3. Multiple Prosecutions
Title 2 - General Principles of Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 6. Culpability Generally
Chapter 7. Criminal Responsibility for Conduct of Another
Subchapter A. Complicity
Subchapter B. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 8. General Defenses to Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 9. Justification Excluding Criminal Responsibility
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Justification Generally
Subchapter C. Protection of Persons
Subchapter D. Protection of Property
Subchapter E. Law Enforcement
Subchapter F. Special Relationships
Title 3 - Punishments
Chapter 12. Punishments
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Ordinary Misdemeanor Punishments
Subchapter C. Ordinary Felony Punishments
Subchapter D. Exceptional Sentences
Subchapter E. Corporations and Associations
Title 4 - Inchoate Offenses
Chapter 15. Preparatory Offenses
Chapter 16. Criminal Instruments and Interception of Wire or Oral Communication
Title 5 - Offenses Against the Person
Chapter 19. Criminal Homicide
Chapter 20. Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
Chapter 21. Sexual Offenses
Chapter 22. Assaultive Offenses
Title 6 - Offenses Against the Family
Chapter 25. Offenses Against the Family
Title 7 - Offenses Against Property
Chapter 28. Arson, Criminal Mischief, and Other Property Damage or Destruction
Chapter 29. Robbery
Chapter 30. Burglary And Criminal Trespass
Chapter 31. Theft
Chapter 32. Fraud
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Forgery
Subchapter C. Credit
Subchapter D. Other Deceptive Practices
Chapter 33. Computer Crimes
Chapter 33A. Telecommunications Crimes
Chapter 34. Money Laundering
Chapter 35. Insurance Trust
Title 8 - Offenses Against Public Administration
Chapter 36. Bribery and Corrupt Influence
Chapter 37. Perjury and Other Falsification
Chapter 38. Obstructing Governmental Operation
Chapter 39. Abuse of Office
Title 9 - Offenses Against Public Order and Decency
Chapter 42. Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
Chapter 43. Public Indecency
Subchapter A. Prostitution
Subchapter B. Obscenity
Title 10 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Morals
Chapter 46. Weapons
Chapter 47. Gambling
Chapter 48. Conduct Affecting Public Health
Chapter 49. Intoxication and Alcoholic Beverage Offenses
Title 11 - Organized Crime
Chapter 71. Organized Crime
Keywords: Texas, attorney, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, ATX, DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Lubbock, Texas State, TX, law, penal code, lonestar, lone star, Arlington, Corpus Christi
Texas Penal Code for Android is the complete Texas Penal Code in your Android smartphone. It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for law students or anyone working in law enforcement or in criminal law who doesn't always have access to the internet or to the printed law books.
Table Of Contents
Overview of Close Combat
Chapter 1. Fundamentals of Close Combat
1. Ranges of Close Combat
2. Weapons of the Body
3. Target Areas of the Body
4. Pressure Points of the Body
5. Basic Warrior Stance
6. Angles of Approach and Movement
7. Balance and Off-Balancing
Chapter 2. Lethal and Nonlethal Weapons Techniques
1. Bayonet Techniques
2. Nonlethal Rifle and Shotgun Retention Techniques
3. Nonlethal Handgun Retention Techniques
4. Firearm Disarmament Techniques
Chapter 3. Hand-Held Weapons
1. Fundamentals of Knife Fighting
2. Knife Fighting Techniques
3. Weapons of Opportunity
4. Fundamentals of Combative Stick
5. Combative Stick Techniques
6. Blocking Techniques
7. Unarmed Against Hand-Held Weapons
8. Counters to Hand-Held Weapon Attacks
Chapter 4. Strikes
1. Principles of Punches
3. Strikes with the Upper Body
4. Strikes with the Lower Body
5. Counters to Strikes
Chapter 5. Throws
1. Turning Throw
2. Hip Throw
3. Leg Sweep
Chapter 6. Chokes and Holds
1. Types of Chokes
3. Counters to Chokes and Holds
Chapter 7. Ground Fighting
1. Offensive Ground Fighting
2. Defensive Ground Fighting
3. Ground Fighting Chokes
Chapter 8. Nonlethal Techniques
1. Unarmed Restraints and Manipulation
2. Nonlethal Baton
A. Pugil Stick Training
B. Safety Precautions During Training
Keywords: Martial Arts Taekwon Do Aikido Judo Pugil Sticks US Marines USMC US Marine Corps Army Navy Close Combat Survival Karate Fighting Fight Guide
Keywords: U.S. Constitution, American Constitution, Constitution, Articles, Amendments, America, USA, Patriot, Patriotism
Amendment 1 Freedoms, Petitions, Assembly
Amendment 2 Right to bear arms
Amendment 3 Quartering of soldiers
Amendment 4 Search and arrest
Amendment 5 Rights in criminal cases
Amendment 6 Right to a fair trial
Amendment 7 Rights in civil cases
Amendment 8 Bail, fines, punishment
Amendment 9 Rights retained by the People
Amendment 10 States' rights
Amendment 11 Lawsuits against states
Amendment 12 Presidential elections
Amendment 13 Abolition of slavery
Amendment 14 Civil rights
Amendment 15 Suffrage
Amendment 16 Income taxes
Amendment 17 Senatorial elections
Amendment 18 Prohibition of liquor
Amendment 19 Women's suffrage
Amendment 20 Terms of office
Amendment 21 Repeal of Prohibition
Amendment 22 Term Limits for the Presidency
Amendment 23 Washington, D.C., suffrage
Amendment 24 Abolition of poll taxes
Amendment 25 Presidential succession
Amendment 26 18-year-old suffrage
Amendment 27 Congressional pay raises