Radar Alive! is suitable for storm chasers, professional meteorologists, emergency personnel, SKYWARN spotters and weather enthusiasts. It has a wide selection of US radar products (image types). NWS severe weather warnings are displayed along with a customizable low clutter map with cities, roads, counties and states. The display is suitable for both phones and tablets.
Choose from a complete menu of radar products at multiple tilt angles, including composite and base reflectivity, base and storm relative velocity, VIL, hydrometeor classification (type of precipitation) and others. Spot tornadoes with the velocity and base reflectivity plots; view warning boxes and warning text; dodge hail with the hydrometeor classification display.
Radar Alive!'s precision images are generated from NOAA's NEXRAD Level III binary data (NWS weather radar). Carefully simplified maps minimize clutter on the radar display.
The serious user will appreciate advanced features, such as smart GPS usage to conserve battery power; network bandwidth conservation; and, maps optimized for weather radars.
A full Spotter Network client is included. It can display the positions of active Spotter Network users. You can use it to automatically report your position to Spotter Network, and to make reports of weather events. When the main app is not in use, it can run in the background, where it can be controlled from an icon in the notification bar of the device.
Radar Alive! was written by a dedicated storm chaser for the serious meteorological user.
Extensive help is available within the app. If you experience problems, or to learn how to best use Radar Alive Pro, use the menu button to select the help pages or ask for advice or support on the supplied form.
Support is also available by email, and suggestions are welcome.
More information is available at the developer's web site at http://www.radaralive.com/">developer's web site.
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, no-frills application that displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather!
The map has the standard pinch/zoom capability which allows you to smoothly zoom and pan around the United States and see what the weather is like anywhere.
MyRadar shows animated weather, so you can tell if rain is headed toward or away from you, and how fast.
In addition to the free features of the app, a few additional upgrades are available; see severe storm warnings for your area, as provided by the National Weather Service, and real-time hurricane tracking - great for the start of hurricane season!
MyRadar currently only shows weather in the United States, and only in the 48 contiguous states - not Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
This is the first App in the world with a Hi-Def Radar Widget, Weather Map Widget and an Earthquakes Map Widget.
eWeather HD is the most informative Android application about your environment: Current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, NOAA weather alerts, latest earthquakes, live radar, geomagnetic storm forecast, pressure change indicator, wind and moon and sun calendar, METAR.
The NOAA Doppler Radar shows tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android ( USA only).
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for USA,
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Send weather forecast, weather alerts, Earthquakes by e-mail
• Is an easy to use, handy assistant for staying informed about changing weather conditions,
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
eWeather HD is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry... the list goes on and on!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
• Quickly view an HD animated doppler weather radar for anywhere in the contiguous United States.
• Check the current temperature and other weather conditions in any U.S. city.
• Read the latest alerts and hazardous weather discussion from the NOAA NWS in your area.
• Weather radar, alerts, and forecast all come directly from your local NOAA NWS office.
• Forecasts from the NOAA NWS are some of the most accurate available.
Whether you want to know when it will rain, or you need to know how strong the storms are on the horizon and which direction they're moving, install the Radar Express weather radar app on your mobile phone or tablet now.
Radar Express is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or the National Weather Service. It is an unofficial app.
Easily animate or pause the radar to see what precipitation is heading your way. Pan and zoom to your exact area and the app will remember where you are.
Whatever your activity, Radar by WeatherFlow is a critical tool for seeing where the Precipitation is and where it is going.
While the application is in beta mode it is free to download and use. Enjoy and let us know how we can improve the application to suit your needs.
Radar covers the Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and USVI.
Covers around 150 different locations in America, each locations has a 145mile radius coverage.
The weather image is original and get from NWS(National Weather Service).
Please leave your comments and advice to firstname.lastname@example.org for any bugs, thanks and enjoy.
* Zoom right into your neighborhood with precision and accuracy – watch the rain roll right over the Maumee!
* Zoom out to view nation-wide radar and conditions
* Location aware tracking – forecasts and national radar anywhere you are
* Choose the Doppler 13000 HD overlay or visible and infrared satellite cloud imagery or view them all at once!
* Current conditions updated continuously
* Hourly, 3-day and 7-day weather forecasts in quick or detailed view updated every 60 minutes
* Travel often? Customize your weather locations by zip code or city
* Nationwide overview with regional and national temperature maps
* Submit your photo/video
* Video forecasts and updates from the Weather Center
Plus bookmark unlimited locations on the map to quickly do a radar + forecast check for all your important places.
Plus this is the only app that automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen. This lets you track and follow the upcoming hurricanes and storms all from the same map.
✓ Install and go, no complex setup
✓ Sharp images
✓ Fast Loading
✓ Near real-time, shows the latest radar images within minutes of being gathered
✓ Hurricane and Tropical Storm Forecast Tracks with detailed information
✓ Severe weather warning boxes on the map with full detail
✓ Lightning strikes on the map within a few minutes of the actual strike!
✓ Storm Track arrows with detailed storm information including hail probability.
✓ Check the current weather + forecast for any point on the map
✓ Intuitive Play/pause/manual modes for moving between frames
✓ Always shows both time-stamp and "minutes ago" with each frame to prevent any confusion while viewing the loop
✓ Select opacity of radar images to your taste
Coverage Notes: If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Also cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam.
✓ This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Please follow our twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar for news and updates.
The coverage is limited to SWIZERLAND AND ITS BORDER AREAS.
- 4 animations (last 5 hours, last hour, next 10 minutes, next hours)
- Animation controls
- Fullscreen landscape mode
- Location with zoom
- Link to a 7 days local weather forecast
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Weather, United States, USA, forecast, time, rain, sun, wind, snow, fog, cold, hot, temperature, mogo.ch, source: meteonews
* Live wallpapers with current weather
* Temperature, wind speed, wind direction, current conditions, forecast, local time
* 3D scene & weather effects
* Multiple locations with country flags
* Full screen mode
* Weather sharing
* Docking station support
* 3D Landmarks (Country flags, Statue of Liberty, Christmas tree)
* Leave wallpaper
Help us to translate to your language at http://crowdin.net/project/3d-weather-android/invite
PYKL3 Radar (pronounced Pickle Radar) was the first and remains the most advanced, yet simple to use, level 3 radar viewer for Android for United States radar information. It is intended for users who want more out of a weather radar viewer...much more! PYKL3Radar also gives you surface observation plots (ground truth), satellite imagery, and virtually every National Weather Service text product wrapped with a highly customizable experience. Designed with storm chasers, spotters, and emergency management officials in mind, PYKL3 continues to push the limits of what is possible on Android by embracing the ideas of a very active user community. PYKL3 is the only Android viewer with customizable colors, including the radar color table. What's more, your location is constantly displayed right on top of the radar imagery. PYKL3 Radar is the application for having the critical weather data you need.
Radar data from every operational National Weather Service WSR-88D and FAA Terminal Doppler Weather Radar (TDWR) site is delivered to your phone with products ranging from standard reflectivity to the newest dual-pol variables. Need more? Pull up the latest satellite imagery or warning products with the touch of your screen. With an optional subscription to AllisonHouse.com or CaprockWeather.com, add the display of graphical severe weather outlooks, convective watch boxes, local storm reports, storm tracks, and lightning.
Supported by a fantastic user community, PYKL3 Radar is brought to you by a developer with a passion for weather for serious users of radar data.
We know Google Play only gives you 15 minutes to evaluate a program before a purchase. That's not nearly enough time to explore the many features and options of PYKL3Radar. So, purchase in confidence! If it does not meet your expectations, just write us back within 24 hours of your purchase and we'll get you refunded. What's our return request rate? Less than 0.01%!
If you have any issues with the program, please contact email@example.com We are here to help!
PLEASE ENSURE A SOLID, FAST INTERNET CONNECTION WHEN RUNNING THE FIRST TIME as about 10MB of support files are acquired. If you run into issues, please contact us. We can help! Customer service is very important to us.
* User selectable declutter filter (removes fog/mist)
* Supports nine different NWS radar products
* View the static US national mosaic
* View multiple concurrent radar sites
* Both map and satellite view
See http://tinfoilninja.com/redsky/quickstart.html for the quickstart guide.
A long press on the either the radar load button or the mosaic button will initiate a reload of that object.
Touch the radar product label in the main title bar to list the available radar products.
Requires Coarse Location, Internet and Network State permissions.
At any given time specific radars may not be accessible or may serve old data.
If you experience problems, please send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain devices may not be capable of supporting 3 simultaneous radars as well as the mosaic. Reducing the number of loaded frames might help.
Simply put, this app will load up, find your current location, locate the closest weather radar, and display it for you. It then keeps track of your current location and updates the radar every few minutes so you've always got the latest radar image nearby. Great for when you are traveling and want to stay up-to-date with the latest weather radar in your area!
WARNING: This application uses active GPS tracking and will drain your battery quickly. It is recommended that you be connected to a car charger or other power source while using it.
Only available for U.S. radar sites at this time.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps (available worldwide) enhanced with animated weather radar (the USA only) to quickly see what weather is coming your way
• Customizable layout: all weather details, short-term forecast, long-term forecast, current state only, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
- Simple and beautiful interface.
- Supports Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Cool widgets! Try shortcuts on 4x1 widget! Or try 2x1 widget!
Why do our app need those permissions?
- Network communication: data need to be downloaded.
- Your location: in case you use geolocation.
- Phone calls: we need to read phone state so we can automatically update widgets after booting when detecting an Internet connection.
- System tools: change Wi-Fi state in case you use the switch available on widget 4x1.
More from developer
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
No more speeding tickets or parking violations.
"Police Alert" shows police traps, police radar, speed cams, speed traps, parking wardens, speed cameras, accidents and other traffic disturbances added by application users.
keywords: dui, dwi, speed, traps, warning, speeding.
Filter by state or region, this app uses internet connection to bring publicly available radio streams directly to your phone.
App merely sorts streams by area so that you can listen to public streams of official broadcasts.
Next updates will add more territories and cities, but in this version, these states are available: Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Keywords: police scanner, police radio, radio scanner, internet radio, live streaming, police radio scanner, nypd, lapd, fdny
Big Book, Sobriety Calculator, 12 Steps & Traditions, Find AA Meetings, Prayers.
The Big Book -
Original self-help guide featuring many stories.
Second edition, to avoid copyright issues.
Quick reference - 12 Steps and 12 Traditions, to help you stay on track.
Sobriety Calculator - Useful tool to find out exactly how long you have been sober.
Also features Prayers and quick access to find a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
Disclaimer: Only features stories from the 1st and 2nd editions of The Big Book. Big Book and Alcoholics Anonymous are registered trademarks of AA World Services. This app is not officially endorsed by AA World Services, nor is it recognized by that organization. This app is only available to U.S. customers.
Sobriety tool for those wishing to stay sober and enjoy life again.
Keywords: aa, alcoholics anonymous, alcoholism, treatment, 12 step program, 12 steps, sobriety, help, prayer, addiction, alcoholism, addict, helping, the big book, aa, AA, 12 steps aa companion
Genesis, Exodo, Levitico, Numeros, Deuteronomio, Josue, Jueces, Rut, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Reyes, 2 Reyes, 1 Cronicas, 2 Cronicas, Esdras, Nehemias, Ester, Job, Salmos, Proverbios, eclesiastes, cantares, isaias, Jeremias, Lamentaciones, Ezequiel, Daniel, Oseas, Joel, Amos, Abdias, Jonas, Miqueas, Nahum, Habacuc, Sofanias, Hageo, Zacarias, Malaquias
Mateo, Marcos, Lucas, Juan, Hechos, Romanos, 1 Corintios, 2 Corintios, Galatas, Efesios, Fillipenses, Colosenses, 1 tesalonicenses, 2 Tesalonicenses, 1 Timoteo, 2 Timoteo, Tito, Filemon, Hebreos, Santiago, 1 Pedro, 2 Pedro, 1 Juan, 2 Juan, 3 Juan, Judas, Apocalipsis
Keywords: Estados Unidos, España, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay
Spanish Bible, church, iglesia, Spanish
The search option provides gateway to access current information from most popular medical references. Internet connection is required.
Find drug information quickly to answer questions at the point of care with Drug Guide & Pill Identifier.
Features A-Z Listing of drugs.
This app features:
•Over 5,000 trade and generic drug listings
•Drug-drug, drug-natural, and drug-food interactions
•Appendices with dose calculations and lab values
•Details of IV administration, dilution, and concentration
•Patient safety information
•Interface optimized for Android devices
•Universal Index Search
•Most Common Drugs
doctor, medication, drug guide, drug reference, medical, hospital, ems, emergency, An amazing amount of content packed in this excellent reference: EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classificaton, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications
Read, listen, or watch the scriptures come to life with video of the Mass.
Keep up to date with the included Liturgical Calendar, watch Daily Mass Videos, or read daily scripture.
Prayer tool features common prayers such as Our Father, Glory Be and also dozens more - Prayers of the Saints, Prayers to Jesus.
The Bible tool provides many common translations of the Bible, including translations used my most Catholics such as the New American Bible (NAB) and Douay-Rheims Bible. Also - King James Version (KJV) and New International Version (NIV).
Not affiliated with any government agency.
keywords: emergency, safety, caution, prepare, erg guide, emergency response guidebook, hazmat
keywords: emergency, unaffiliated with department of transportation, caution, safety, prepare, erg guide, emergency response guidebook
UPDATE: Newest version features all current laws for every state.
Features Quick Reference guide for Open Carry, Restaurant Carry, In Vehicle, State Codes, US Constitution, and other resources.
Plan your next trip to a neighboring state and see where your permit is valid. Also learn about obtaining new permits for non-residents and residents.
Concealed-carry, open carry, and general firearms & gun laws for all 50 states!
Disclaimer: App does not provide official legal advise. User agree to hold app maker harmless for any legal problems. Please be responsible and follow the laws in your jurisdiction.
CÂNTICO DOS CÂNTICOS
LAMENTAÇÕES DE JEREMIAS
ATOS DOS APÓSTOLOS
Brasil, Brazil, Portugal, Portuguese language, Portuguese Bible, Portuguese, Português, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Lisboa
Read the Book of Mormon on your Android-powered phone! Features an offline mode for reading anywhere, at any time.
The Book of Mormon is the word of God, like the Bible. It is Holy Scripture, with form and content similar to that of the Bible. Both books contain God's guidance as revealed to prophets as well as religious histories of different civilizations. While the Bible is written by and about the people in the land of Israel and surrounding areas, and takes place from the creation of the world until shortly after the death of Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon contains the history and God’s dealings with the people who lived in the Americas between approximately 600 BC and 400 AD. The prophets in the Book of Mormon recorded God's dealings with His people, which were compiled by a prophet named Mormon onto gold plates.
Before these faithful Christians perished, their record was safely hidden away. Joseph Smith obtained these ancient records in 1827, and with the gift and power of God Joseph was able to translate the ancient writings into what we have today. The Book of Mormon, along with the Bible, testifies that Jesus Christ is our divine Redeemer and that by living according to His gospel we can find peace in this life and eternal happiness in the life to come.
Keywords: mormon, mormonism, book of mormon, joseph smith, bible, scriptures, jesus, lds, latter-day saints, lds tools, hymns, gospel, scripture, mormon channel, church, jesus christ
Words of Mormon
Complete Standard Works (ch. headings, footnotes, & streaming audio!):
✔ Old and New Testament
✔ Book of Mormon
✔ Doctrine and Covenants
✔ Pearl of Great Price
✔ Joseph Smith Translation
Table Of Contents
Overview of Close Combat
Chapter 1. Fundamentals of Close Combat
1. Ranges of Close Combat
2. Weapons of the Body
3. Target Areas of the Body
4. Pressure Points of the Body
5. Basic Warrior Stance
6. Angles of Approach and Movement
7. Balance and Off-Balancing
Chapter 2. Lethal and Nonlethal Weapons Techniques
1. Bayonet Techniques
2. Nonlethal Rifle and Shotgun Retention Techniques
3. Nonlethal Handgun Retention Techniques
4. Firearm Disarmament Techniques
Chapter 3. Hand-Held Weapons
1. Fundamentals of Knife Fighting
2. Knife Fighting Techniques
3. Weapons of Opportunity
4. Fundamentals of Combative Stick
5. Combative Stick Techniques
6. Blocking Techniques
7. Unarmed Against Hand-Held Weapons
8. Counters to Hand-Held Weapon Attacks
Chapter 4. Strikes
1. Principles of Punches
3. Strikes with the Upper Body
4. Strikes with the Lower Body
5. Counters to Strikes
Chapter 5. Throws
1. Turning Throw
2. Hip Throw
3. Leg Sweep
Chapter 6. Chokes and Holds
1. Types of Chokes
3. Counters to Chokes and Holds
Chapter 7. Ground Fighting
1. Offensive Ground Fighting
2. Defensive Ground Fighting
3. Ground Fighting Chokes
Chapter 8. Nonlethal Techniques
1. Unarmed Restraints and Manipulation
2. Nonlethal Baton
A. Pugil Stick Training
B. Safety Precautions During Training
Keywords: Martial Arts Taekwon Do Aikido Judo Pugil Sticks US Marines USMC US Marine Corps Army Navy Close Combat Survival Karate Fighting Fight Guide
Song of Solomon
Bible, Holy Bible, English Bible, Christian, Christianity, New International Version, United Kingdom, UK, United States of America, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Malta, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Belize, Guyana, Jamaica, reading, praying, preaching, bible study, studying
БИБЛИЯТА, Bybel, 圣经, 聖經 , Bibel, Bijbel, La Bible, Alkitab, الكتاب المقدس, 聖書, Bibbia, 성경, Bībele , Bibelen, Biblia, Bíblia, Библия, Bibeln, Біблія, Kinh Thánh
Palabras de Mormón
Palabras claves: Mormón, el mormonismo, el libro de Mormón, José Smith, biblia, escrituras, Jesús, lds, los santos de los últimos días, las herramientas de lds, himnos, gospel, la escritura, el canal de Mormón, la iglesia, Jesucristo, mormon, mormonism, book of mormon, joseph smith, bible, scriptures, jesus, lds, latter-day saints, lds tools, hymns, gospel, scripture, mormon channel, church, jesus christ
Educate yourself about all of the U.S. Military Ranks!
+ Images of all Ranks worn on military uniforms
+ Full rank titles
+ Rank Abbreviations
Every military service branch is included:
- Army Ranks
- Navy Ranks
- Marine Ranks
- Air Force Ranks
- Coast Guard Ranks
Features ranks and insignia for all branches of the military - Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard. Abbreviations, Pay Grade, Title.
Creeds - Most popular creeds including Soldier's Creed (Army), Rifleman's Creed (USMC), Sailor's Creed (Navy), Airman's Creed (Air Force), Guardsman's Creed (Coast Guard), and more!
Cadences - Marching and Running Cadences for the Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, & Navy Marching and Running Cadences for the United States Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Navy.
Also features 2012 Military Pay Scale.
Info that every enlisted personnel, warrant officer, or officer could use.
Keywords: u.s. military, armed forces, military ranks, military cadences, army cadences, army, usmc, marines, marine corps, army board, uscg, coast guard, airforce, air force, us navy