There are lots of reasons to fight your ticket. There is a 97% success rate in challenging a traffic ticket. The Atticus app allows you to take pictures of your citation, add the courthouse details and send your case to qualified local lawyers to represent you for a flat rate of $249.
Three different scenarios to use Atticus:
• You are in court and want a lawyer to help you immediately. Atticus lawyers will be located using geo-location and a lawyer close to your location will be there to help.
• You received a citation and want to hire an Atticus lawyer to meet you in court – We can help with that too! The fee is still only $249 and an Atticus lawyer will meet you in court to assist.
• If you are unable to attend court, an Atticus lawyer can go to court for you to handle your case. In fact, if there are fines or court fees, your Atticus lawyer can make arrangements to pay the fine on your behalf using the credit card info you added on the app.
Attorneys can quickly pick and choose the cases that they’d like to accept based on their location and schedule allowing them to optimize their time and service clients effectively. It’s as simple as looking at the open cases, pressing accept and working with the court on behalf of the client.
Hiring an attorney can be a confusing, stressful and expensive experience. Atticus simplifies the process by cutting out complicated fee structures and providing clients with experienced lawyers all for a reasonable price. Download the Atticus App to have representation in the blink of an eye!
Hiring an Atticus lawyer for a flat fee of $249 will:
• Protect your driving record.
• Keep your insurance premiums from increasing.
• Save you time and aggravation.
• Potentially reduce or dismiss your fine
Insurance premiums on average go up 22%, that’s $849 over the span of 3 years. Don’t let his happen to you. Hiring an Atticus attorney will help keep points off of your license and save you both time and money.
Atticus is simple, affordable and effective. Download Atticus today for on-demand legal representation. Atticus is currently available in Georgia but will be expanding to new locations soon.