- Instantly search and access content in your Mimecast personal email archive
- Access your ‘Online Inbox’ to keep you connected to email 24x7 – even when your corporate email server or Outlook access is down
- Manage your queue of messages on hold due to suspected spam
- Report a message as spam
So whether you’re on the road, in a meeting, or just away from your desk, you can be more productive with the Mimecast Mobile App.
To start using this app, simply download it – its free, select Add Account, and enter your company email address and password. The app will then automatically connect to the Mimecast Cloud giving you instant access to all the features available. Trouble connecting? If you are having trouble connecting to the service, it may be because you have a different password set for your Mimecast Account or that your IT department hasn’t enabled mobile access for you. Contact your IT department to help you get connected. Not sure if your organization uses Mimecast? Your IT department will be able to tell you. If your organization is already using Mimecast, encourage them to let you access the service from your mobile device so you can be even more productive.
Access to the Mimecast Mobile app and services available through the app are dependent on the Mimecast Services your organization subscribes to.
For more information about Mimecast visit www.mimecast.com
***Explanation of Permissions***
The app accesses your device contacts so that you can select them when addressing emails. The contacts are only ever stored on your device and Mimecast does not have access to them at any point.
It streamlines business processes such as job scheduling, quotes and time and materials tracking. GeoOp is a jobbing tool which specialises in simplifying job dispatch and workflows. It replaces your current job sheets with state of the art job scheduling using mobile devices of both Android tablets and phones.
GeoOp is also integrated with a number of incredible products to supercharge productivity and business efficiency (view details below). Put simply, GeoOp connects your operations managers and field staff and streamlines your job management and business workflow.
* Universal App- Supports both Android Phones and Tablets.
* Offline-Mode- Create/edit jobs without phone coverage.
* Real-time Job Scheduling- Create and assign jobs in real time.
* Geo Scheduling- Create and assign jobs based on worker’s location.
* GPS Tracking- Share your location with your colleagues.
* Integrations with iAuditor, Navman Wireless, Xero, Freshbooks & Unleashed.
* Invoicing - Using one of our integrations directly from the tablet/phone device.
* Job Quoting - Produces beautiful branded quotes instantly.
* Job Costing - Know exactly how much money you’re making on each job.
* Parts & Materials- Record which parts were used in the job & time spent on the job.
* Signature Capture- Get signatures from your clients and attach them to the job.
* Photo Capture- Take photos and attach them to the job.
* File Attachments to Jobs- Store your manuals and other PDF folders in GeoOp.
* Recurring Jobs- For regular jobs, just set them as recurring.
* Audio Memos- Record audio notes and attach them to jobs.
GeoOp is a job costing system like no other. By using your existing hardware and our revolutionary GeoOp web and mobile applications your business can progress to another level of efficiency and profitability.
Download this App and create a free 14 day GeoOp trial account.
See http://www.geoop.com/pricing for more details and pricing for other regions around the world.
Free training available from - www.geoop.com/educate
The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $5.99
• Annually for $59.99
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
• You can review documents or complete form fields and add attachments on any computer and use your smartphone as a signature-capturing device.
• When you are ready to sign a document a secure communication between the smartphone and the host computer is established.
• The App turns your smartphone / tablet into a signature-capturing device
• Desktop: Establish a connection via WLAN or Bluetooth between your computer and the smartphone in case you use the SIGNificant desktop application. Then select your computer from the list shown in the App.
• Browser: Select the server in the App and scan the QR code in the browser or type in the token if you use the SIGNificant web application.
Painlessly plan & dispatch work to your mobile workforce. Delight your customers.
This vWork Android app works with the vWork website to provide a complete scheduling, dispatch and GPS tracking system. Field workers use this app to view, track, edit and complete jobs assigned to them via the vWork scheduling and dispatch website.
Phone tracking is also supported providing a real-time view of jobs and workers locations on the vWork website.
Login with your vWork username and password and you will see a list of jobs that have been assigned to you.
• See all of your active jobs
• Edit all of your active jobs
• Provide progress reports on active jobs
• Track your current GPS location in real time and report it back to your dispatchers
• Capture proof of delivery signatures
• Edit job fields and attach photos
• Create quotes and invoices
• Create new jobs from the field
• Most features work without mobile coverage.
vWork is the world's easiest to use, web-based, scheduling and dispatch system. If you are not currently a vWork customer, you can sign up for a free trial account at https://www.vworkapp.com.
The workforceIQ App is free but requires a workforceIQ Web App subscription for either the Team or Pro Edition. Please see our website for further details.
Key Features of workforceIQ Team include:
- Locate your mobile workers on a map and show their day to day movements.
- Manage customer and site visits with the built in CRM.
- Prove worker attendance using scanIQ NFC technology
- Smart asset and inventory management (record when inventory is used or serviced)
- Powerful reporting features including Timesheets and Time & Attendance Reporting
- Extensive Lone Worker/Man Down capabilities - allow workers to raise assistance even when the phone is locked
Key Features of workforceIQ Pro:
- All the features of the Team Edition
- Complete Job Sheets using forms that you can design and control with Signatures, photos, pick lists and more
- Easily drag, drop and dispatch jobs using the Web App Scheduler (with bespoke steps and instructions)
- Create Jobs on the fly from the App - never miss when work has been carried out
- Complete daily Vehicle Safety Checks - ensure corporate compliance
- Be informed in realtime of job progress with summaries, reports and dynamic mapping
- Generate customer invoices the moment jobs are completed, including parts used, items scanned and more
This app enables your phone or tablet to scan employee ID badges to start/stop on the job. Using either bar-codes or the latest NFC technology, you can scan in dozens to hundreds of staff for each device connected to your TimeDock account, within seconds.
Managers install our time tracking app on their device and employees present their bar-coded ID or NFC badge to quickly swipe into the job site, to start tracking their time on their time-sheet.
Employees can clock into one job site, then out from another. Or simply clock in for payroll, without a job site.
View Time-sheets instantly, and on-line. Then download hours to Payroll and summary reports.
Visit our website http://timedock.com for a free trial, or sign up today! Print your own ID badges to start instantly, or order professional cards through us.
- Quick view of all your vehicles on a single screen
- Latest location, speed and time data
- Select & focus on a single vehicle
- Access advance commands
- View message history
Raise business productivity on the go. Convert your inspections, sales order, work order, expense reports and more... to AT&T Mobile Forms!
AT&T Mobile Forms is a subscription based service that improves the speed of business. It’s a fast and accurate way to enter and submit data using Android smartphones and tablets. Empower your employees and improve field productivity with AT&T Mobile Forms. Collect media rich information, including photos (option to sketch on photos) and signatures, and instantly submit the data.
- Streamlined, feature-rich forms: capture signatures, photos (sketch on an image), bar/QR codes and voice-to-text, all within any form
- Rapid mobile data submission: raise productivity and service provided to customers with each form sent. AT&T Mobile Forms also enables submission to any backend system and to several cloud storage providers (ex. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint)
- Greater worker management and accountability: oversee field worker and teams more effectively with standardized forms and tools such as form location and time tracking, and an Admin Portal to assign user permissions
- Produce and export: create instant reports to identify opportunities and challenges faster
- Your branded solution: AT&T Mobile Forms is completely brand customizable. Customers see only your business branding
How AT&T Mobile Forms works
The smartphone and tablet: Collect and submit data from anywhere back to supervisors instantly. Office backend data can be pulled and accessed within any form. Forms are filled out on your mobile device without network connectivity required; forms are sent automatically when connectivity is restored.
The Admin Portal: Build as many unique digital forms as you require, and be able to send/dispatch to one or many smartphones and tablet field users to then complete.
Connect: Quick cloud storage provider setup with Salesforce, Box, SharePoint & Office 365, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Customize form data outputs in DOCX, HTML and PDF formats, or export unformatted data as CSV, JSON or XML files. AT&T Mobile Forms data can also be integrated via an open API (REST).
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
Asking questions, discussing topics or even requesting your speakers a meeting – Confi is the easiest way for your attendees to be an active part of your event.
All the useful information in one place
With Confi your attendees have every useful information right in their mobile phones or other Android and iOS devices. This way you save not only their time, but also money or environment by not using unnecessary print materials.
Be way ahead of your competition
With networking possibilities, option to interconnect your event with Confi or managing any current information, Confi is the most modern conference tool in event organization.
Confi makes networking easy and progressive as never before
Networking can be the main reason for attending an event. Confi enhances this experience and makes it a useful and really unforgettable one.
We are always ready to help you
If you need any help with managing your conference or have any questions about Confi, our team is here for you at any time.
(button) Contact us!
Confi helps you get feedback and relevant data
Get feedback on your schedule, topics or even speakers, so you can make a better conference! Confi also gives you relevant data about your attendees and the way they use Confi.
Get Confi now at a better price than ever!
Get your own pocket conference assistant in a limited time offer.
+421 948 125 999
The MyMobileWorkers app not only keeps track of your workforce, records time and parts, reduces paperwork and administration time but also helps to keep your business compliant with vehicle checks and the storage of online paper and billing.
To create an account and get started, contact the MyMobileWorkers team here: http://www.mymobileworkers.com/get-started/
Key features are:
• Automated vehicle checks
• Records parts used/items delivered
• Receipt of job details and invoicing
• Photographic proof of completion
• Customer satisfaction surveys and sign off
• Satellite navigation and GPS tracking
• Historic route mapping
• Real time job alerts
The software is backed by the MyMobileWorkers web portal which back office workers can easily log into to assign jobs, view completed job details, as well as timesheets, mileage and parts used/items delivered reports.
In addition, the app can assist in engaging your customers with an online customer portal for them to track the work in progress or jobs completed and billing. The app also provides real time customer feedback about your workforce out on the road.
MyMobileWorkers enables your business to benefit from:
• Improved workforce productivity – banish paper based systems for good to streamline job processes
• Reduced administration – online job information fed instantly into the back office
• Improved customer service – field service workers have access to real-time job status updates and receive full job information to enable them to respond quickly and effectively
Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
ServiceMax Mobile for Android offers field-ready capabilities designed for technician success– all integrated seamlessly with native Android functions:
• Make mobile configuration easy with ServiceMax's Infinity Framework—configure once, use on any device
• Provide seamless offline access, so techs can remotely find information and capture service details
• Access an easy to use calendar for all important events and scheduled work orders
• See a detailed work order view and debrief actions with service workflows configured for your business
• Remotely request parts, scan barcodes, and capture time and material details with automated pricing rules
• Navigate easily with a native connection to Google Maps to get hands-free directions
• Quickly reach out with a one-touch native link to call or text the customer contact for each work order
• View, edit, create, and delete records
• Stay up to date with service operations using robust offline data and configuration sync capabilities
• Instantly create a service report and capture the customer’s signature
• Available for use on Android smartphones and tablets
What’s New for Spring ‘15:
Barcode Scanning, Tablet Support and Manual Data Purge
**ServiceMax Mobile for Android is a business app and requires a paid license and login credentials.**
With Inspect Anything, you will be able to:
• Easily capture notes, photos, signatures, drawings, QR codes, barcodes, and locations
• Instantly create custom PDF and Excel inspection reports
• Modify or delete completed inspections on demand
• Share inspection reports via email, text messages, cloud drives and other sharing option available on device.
• Store collected data on your mobile device and access it anytime, anywhere
• Capture a rich flow of data in the field
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Increase productivity and efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Improve customer service and satisfaction
• Lower costs and save time
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an app that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii apps are 100% customizable, secure and seamlessly integrated into your back end systems via the feature-rich Snappii Platform.
Visit our official website at www.snappii.com
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Snappii
or follow us on Twitter athttps://twitter.com/Snappii_app to get more information about our upcoming apps.
Check out our YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/SnappiiApp
Follow us on our blog at https://www.snappii.com/resource-center/category/blog/
In addition to using the free version of Inspect Anything, you can disable ads by purchasing a $0.99 onetime fee and get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your mobile device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $2.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $29.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically