ServiceDock helps brick-and-mortar chains thrive in a digital world by transforming how they manage customer experience and service.
We leverage the messaging apps consumers love using (e.g. Facebook Messenger) to:
- capture 3 times more customer feedback in physical locations than web forms do;
- provide you with real-time notifications of negative comments; and
- empower you to follow up before the customer posts a review online or shares their thoughts with friends.
We also facilitate location-specific messaging, so:
- customers can engage with the staff in their local store or restaurant to make inquiries/bookings;
- your store staff can build rapport with customers pre and post-sale/visit;
- messages directed at head office (e.g. tweets) can be transferred to local managers who can then interact with customers directly.
If you're looking to improve customer experience, loyalty and advocacy across your retail or food service chain, then check out the ServiceDock platform at www.servicedock.com.
This app is built for store/restaurant staff or regional operations managers who are not desk-based. It makes it easy for them to respond to customers and understand the customer experience in their locations while also fulfilling their daily responsibilities.