Remotely view and control your Advisor Advanced intrusion panel using this Mobile App.
Provides peace of mind to every home or business owner. When away on business trip or on holiday you can easily check the status of your intrusion system. If you forgot to arm you can take immediate action to arm the system remotely, without having to drive back or to depend on others.
It also helps to open a door or gate remotely when there is a delivery service. Outputs can also be used to switch on heating in wintertime in order to heat your premises awaiting your arrival.
To consult the history of the events you can easily swipe to the event log page and scroll through the event list and check for example who armed the system at what time or when a door was opened to provide access to a specific user.
To benefit from this interactivity, we advise you to consult with your installer to enable this functionality in your Advisor Advanced intrusion system.
More from developer
- Always FREE to use. Never pay a membership fee.
- Get instantly connected to qualified and available service professionals from our network of over 85,000 service professionals who specialize in over 500 different home project types.
- All service professionals undergo comprehensive criminal & financial background checks and carry the required state-level licensing.
- We have over one million verified reviews of service professionals written by real customers.
- Check out helpful tools such as articles, tips and tools for your next home improvement project.
- Dedicated 24/7 emergency home repair support is standing by.
- Contact your pros with one touch call, email or text.
Download our FREE Android app and get on-the-go access to service professionals you can trust!
HomeSavvy has been featured in:
- The Top 100 Best New Home Products by This Old House
- The 6 Best Home Apps by CNN Money
- The 2012 App Guide by Wired Magazine
Whether you’re a brand new homeowner or life-long landlord, one thing about maintaining a home is certain: if you don’t do it right, things fall apart. The HomeSavvy app will help you sort out what needs to be done, and when.
Just tell us a little about your home and we will:
* Customize your home maintenance schedule
* Send alerts to remind you to complete a task so you don’t forget
* Explain how to do it yourself so you can save money
* Advise you on seasonal essentials
* Recommend easy preventative strategies to save you money
* Refer you to pre-screened pros in your area to save you time
Please support us by rating the app.