Remotely view and control your Advisor Advanced intrusion panel using this Mobile App.
Provides peace of mind to every home or business owner. When away on business trip or on holiday you can easily check the status of your intrusion system. If you forgot to arm you can take immediate action to arm the system remotely, without having to drive back or to depend on others.
It also helps to open a door or gate remotely when there is a delivery service. Outputs can also be used to switch on heating in wintertime in order to heat your premises awaiting your arrival.
To consult the history of the events you can easily swipe to the event log page and scroll through the event list and check for example who armed the system at what time or when a door was opened to provide access to a specific user.
To benefit from this interactivity, we advise you to consult with your installer to enable this functionality in your Advisor Advanced intrusion system.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Manage your punchlist, plans, blueprints, RFI, construction project, building sites.
Winner of the Innovation Trophy at BATIMAT World Construction Expo
BulldozAIR is a free construction app for your team.
It enables owners, contractors, architects, project managers, superintendents, manage their construction projects and to collaborate between the field and the office. BulldozAIR keeps all the latest plans, blueprints and project documentation in one place and allows you to collaborate around a specific problem to get it solved quickly.
An issue is spotted on a collaborative note with pictures, drawings, sketches, measures, localisation. It can then be attributed to another user who can charge new content in the same note. That way you keep all the traceability and you get your issues solved quickly.
BulldozAIR is used in RFIs, punchlist, checklist, markups, sites supervision, maintenance, building construction, infrastructure, audit, quality control, security controls, and works for all companies during all the project duration and not only at the end.
All YOUR PROJECT SYNCHRONIZED:
Save and share all your documents: Excel, Word, PDF, Autocad DWG, BIM, Revit, Microsoft Project.
You can use your BulldozAIR data also on the web application at http://www.bulldozair.com or http://www.blockbase.com
You can sort your site notes easily with personalised key words
Reports can be automatically generated into a Microsoft Word file that you can copy in your own template or convert in PDF report.
You can share or attribute your notes, documents, plans with other persons.
BulldozAIR synchronizes your projects data between different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Web app) allowing you to switch from a device to another according to your needs (on your computer in the office or on your smartphone on-site)
- PDF plan viewer
- PDF plan drawer
- TAGs to sort all your notes
- Task planning and calendar tool
- Automated reporting in Microsoft Word
- Insert web links in tasks
- Insert pictures in tasks
- Insert localisation in tasks
- Upload your project documentation PDF, Word, Excel, pictures, ...
For further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website http://www.bulldozair.com
Built by construction and software professionals:
Our team of construction and civil engineers is here to help you: we have combined experiences in architecture project management, project management, refurbishment, infrastructure construction, interior design, mechanical and electrical, structure, real estate…
BulldozAIR is developed by Blockbase http://www.blockbase.com
As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, OnSite Punchlist gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently. OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
Communicate With Your Team
• Comprehensive item recording
• Assign resources to ensure responsibility
• Track issues with priority and status assignment
• Set due dates
• Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
• Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Punchlist, your device is the only tool you need to ensure quality and efficiency throughout your entire project. Stay ahead of the game with OnSite Mobile Apps and ConstructionOnline.
- Always FREE to use. Never pay a membership fee.
- Instantly connect with qualified and available service professionals.
- All service professionals undergo comprehensive criminal & financial background checks and carry the required state-level licensing.
- Over two million verified reviews of service professionals written by real customers.
- Contact your pros with one touch call, email or text.
Download our FREE app and get on-the-go access to service professionals you can trust!
HomeSavvy has been featured in:
- The Top 100 Best New Home Products by This Old House
- The 6 Best Home Apps by CNN Money
- The 2012 App Guide by Wired Magazine
Whether you’re a brand new homeowner or life-long landlord, one thing about maintaining a home is certain: if you don’t do it right, things fall apart. The HomeSavvy app will help you sort out what needs to be done, and when.
Just tell us a little about your home and we will:
* Customize your home maintenance schedule
* Send alerts to remind you to complete a task so you don’t forget
* Explain how to do it yourself so you can save money
* Advise you on seasonal essentials
* Recommend easy preventative strategies to save you money
* Refer you to pre-screened pros in your area to save you time
Please support us by rating the app.