ServiceMax helps technicians deliver flawless field service with the only fully configurable app designed for field service and the disconnected day. Regardless of location, technicians are able to solve customers’ issues faster with critical service information and customer data at their fingertips. Enable your field service technicians and engineers with ServiceMax Mobile for Android—on smartphones—to delight customers, drive service revenue, and be more efficient.
ServiceMax Mobile for Android offers field-ready capabilities designed for technician success– all integrated seamlessly with native Android phone functions:
• Make mobile configuration easy with the ServiceMax Infinity Framework—configure once, deploy anywhere
• Smart Sync delivers fast, reliable offline performance using bi-directional sync and advanced offline scenarios
• Access an easy to use calendar for all important events and scheduled work orders
• See a detailed work order view and debrief actions with service workflows configured for your business
• Remotely request parts, scan barcodes, and capture time and material details with automated pricing rules
• Navigate easily with a native connection to Google Maps to get hands-free directions
• Help technicians follow workflows quickly and effectively with data validation
• Quickly reach out with a one-touch native link to call or text the customer contact for each work order
• Easily share attachments such as job site photos, videos and files
• Track technicians using GPS location for scheduling and safety purposes
• Instantly create a service report and capture the customer’s signature
Note: This version is compatible with all server versions from Summer 16 SP to the current release. It is not compatible with Summer 16 (without SP) and earlier.
**ServiceMax Mobile for Android is a business app and requires a paid license and login credentials.**