The Lightstep Incident Response mobile app gives site reliability engineers (SRE) and DevOps teams the tools they need in a modern response environment to engage and resolve issues so they can keep digital systems and services running.
This out of the box mobile app pairs seamlessly with the Lightstep Incident Response web app for coordination of SRE team on-call schedules, management of events from integrations and services, and the ability to acknowledge or resolve individual incidents and alerts. Lightstep Incident Response allows distributed teams to remain connected, informed, and empowered on the go, in the field, WFH, or at the office.
With Lightstep Incident Response, you can:
- Quickly view the health of your critical business services
- Get notified of alerts from your observability tool integrations
- Take action on alerts and incidents – one click acknowledge, reassign or resolve
- View your team’s on-call schedule, and manage both coverage and time off
- Investigate & learn on the go and as a team
NOTE: Use of this app requires first registering for an account on the web at Lightstep.com.
(c) 2022 ServiceNow, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now, Now Platform, and other ServiceNow marks are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc, in the United States and/or other countries. Lightstep is the trademark of Lightstep, Inc., a ServiceNow company.