Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
For more information about DLNA, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance.
Ginkgo DLNA / uPnP Player acts as Media Player or Media Controller, allows you to find media from
Media Servers (Windows PC, NAS with DNLA server installed, etc.) in your home network, and play to
Media Renderer(network player, smart TV, etc.) or locally on your android device.
[Zero configuration]: Thanks to DLNA, compatible devices are discovered automatically. No configuration is needed.
[Library browsing] : User friendly UI to browse you media library with deep structure.
[Favorites] : Supports favorites folders and medias, allows finding frequently played medias quickly.
[History] : Recently played medias are kept in history.
[Play to remote renderer]: Used as remote control for your renderer, plays media to Media Renderer.
[Play music on phone] : Built-in audio renderer based on Android media facilities, commonly supported audio
format include .mp3.mp4 .mpa .flac .ogg. .mkv .wav. 3gp.
(For more details : http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html)
[Built-in image viewer] : Built-in image viewer with zoomer to visualize your photos.
[Play with external app] :
video medias are forwarded to other player installed on your phone. (e.g. "MX Player", “VPlayer” )
Known DLNA issue
[Media formats]: Media Renderers may support from extensive to limited media formats. Take this into
consideration when choosing your media renderer. Media servers supporting “transcoding” could be a solution
if the renderer supports limited formats.
[Not supported operations]: Some Media Renderers have limited support of DLNA operations. Common issues include :
1. SEEK, PAUSE, SET VOLUMN not supported.
2.No finish signal sent when current track ended(So no continue play support by Ginkgo DLNA player).
[Media information] : DLNA allows Media Servers providing optional information for medias. This include
encoding, size/duration artist, album, album art, etc. Most media servers do a good job, but some do just the
minimum. Consider changing media server if you want more media information.
[Protocol Message Error ]: DLNA compatible devices communicate each other by protocol messages. Some
media servers may send sometimes malformed messages that cannot be properly handled be others. This may
lead to loss of information or application crash.
This application is in beta test phase. Your feedbacks on application bugs, device compatibility issues are welcome.
For the purpose of improving the quality, this application send anonymous crash reports and usage information.
This application is not certified by Digital Living Network Alliance.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
DS photo+ allows you to browse through the photo collection on your Synology NAS server on the go, as well as interact with friends using the comments in real time. Organizing your photos is easy: with traditional albums, using tags to create virtual albums or with a simple tap with the timeline mode! Better yet, download albums to the Android device to view them even when no network connection is available, and use the Photo Backup to effortlessly upload your photos taken with your Android device onto your own personal cloud.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Pixel Media Server is UPNP/DLNA compatible Digital Media Server on Android Platform (SmartPhone, Tablet, STB/TV). It shares digital media contents, such as Images (JPEG/PNG), songs (MP3, WAVE, FLAC, AAC, M4A etc.), videos (AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPEG, MPG, MKV, FLV, TS, MOV, M4V, RM, RMVB etc.) from your Android Device (SmartPhone/Tablet/Set-Top-Box) and make those contents available on wired/wireless network for other UPNP/DLNA compliant/certified devices, such as SmartTV, BlueRayPlayer, XBOX, Play Station, Android TV/STB/Player and many more devices.
Pixel Media Server (Pixel DMS) can be discovered from home network using Digital Media Controller (DMC) or Digital Media Player (DMP). Using DMC or DMP, user can browse all media contents which are shared on Pixel Media Server from your Android Smart Phone/ Tablet and media contents can play back to "dlna-compliant" Render or Player, such as TV etc.
There is no need for additional Media Servers, if you have Pixel Media Server running on your Android SmartPhone/ Tablet/ Set-Top-Box. Pixel Media Server is tested with well known UPNP/DLNA compliant/certified devices and various Android platform.
* "UPNP/DLNA" Compatible Digital Media Server for Android Platform
* Support SSDP protocol for DMS discovery
* User can Start DMS and Stop DMS with a single click from your Android phone
* Share your complete mobile contents or select your desire folder
* Set your DMS name as you wish
* App autostart on device boot
* On screen message for WiFi on/off
* On screen message for DMS on/off
* Keep track last folder selection from the server for next application launching
* Support multiple device connections for media streaming from DMS
* Pixel Media Server runs on Android Phones and Tablets and Android Set-Top-Box
* Support multiple external storage device selection
* Support popular video file formats: MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, M4V, MPEG, TS etc.
* Extended M3U playlist file supported. [you can share other servers contents (any HTTP server) to your network from Pixel Media Server]
* Support WiFi/Tethering/Ethernet
* Image Thumbnail
* Video Thumbnail
* Music AlbumArt
* Support Subtitle (only SRT)
Please provide your valuable feedback on Pixel Media Server (v 6.0).
Please have a look for our other "dlna-compliant" apps on Android platform from CMC Limited.
Digital Media Controller: "Pixel Media Controller – DLNA"
Digital Media Renderer: "Pixel Media Renderer – DLNA DMR"
Printing controller (+PR1+): "CMC DLNA Print Client"
Daily Utility App:
Scanner and Fax : "CMC Image Scanner"
For any queries or issue related to Pixel Media server, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to help you.
Disclaimer: This app is not DLNA certified solution and this app is not claiming that "App has passed interoperability testing standards approved, endorsed or sponsored by DLNA". This application is not certified by DLNA Organization (www.dlna.org) or its associate partner and we are not listed Member Company of this organization. DLNA® is trade mark of DLNA Organization.
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
Optional Ivideon cloud streaming is supported for instant global access.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
• Video recording in WebM, MOV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via an universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, powered by Ivideon.
Lite version is supported with unobtrusive ads. It's fully functional, but lacks Tasker integration, customizable user interface (only editor is present) and has a watermark over recorded videos.
Email me if you have questions after reading the FAQ.
SEO: wireless camera, spy cam, broadcasting, ip camera, nanny cam, ipcam, pet monitor
Note: ServiiGo requires the paid version of Serviio, Serviio PRO
Unlike DLNA based apps, ServiiGo uses a feature of the paid version of Serviio, Serviio PRO, that works over the internet as well as at home. This means you can now access all your media using 3G/4G mobile networks and WiFi hotspots away from home.
Designed with small phones up to large tablets in mind, and optimised to work with the way that Serviio delivers content, ServiiGo is the way to access your media on the go.
This is a free and ad supported version which lacks some nice to have but non-essential features.
If you like ServiiGo and find it useful, please considering buying 'ServiiGo Donate Key' as a way to say thank you and support future development. As a bonus, the ads will be removed and you will gain access to the extra features.
Beta Testing Programme
To help test out the next version of ServiiGo, see https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/serviigo-beta-testers for details.
Have a problem/request/question?
Please email me before posting a comment, I will always try to help find a solution.
Note: ServiiGo requires the paid version of Serviio, Serviio PRO
ServiiGo requires Serviio PRO v1.2 or greater (1.5 is recommended) which you can download from http://www.serviio.org
You will get a free 15 day evaluation license for Serviio PRO during which time you can evaluate Serviio PRO and ServiiGo. After that period you will need to purchase a Serviio PRO license as the API that ServiiGo uses is only available in the PRO edition of Serviio.
ServiiGo is not affiliated with Serviio in any way.
For more information including setup guides and support links, please see http://willlunniss.bitbucket.org/serviigo/
Linux uses must compile ffmpeg with libx264 support to use the 'Enhanced' profile on Android 4.0+. If you have a low end NAS, you may need to switch to the 'Standard' profile as x264 encoding is more CPU intensive for the server.
This is a donate key for ServiiGo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serviigo
Say thank you and support future development by buying this donate key from Google Play. It is a great way for you to say thank you for the considerable time and effort that goes into developing and maintaining ServiiGo.
As a bonus the Ads will be removed and you will gain access to some additional nice to have but non-essential features.
If you have a problem after purchasing the donate key, email me within 7 days and I will happily help you or refund the purchase provided you can supply your Google Play receipt.
ServiiGo requires Serviio PRO v1.2 or greater (1.5 recommended) which you can download from http://www.serviio.org
You will get a free 15 day evaluation license for Serviio PRO during which time you can evaluate Serviio PRO and ServiiGo. After that period you will need to purchase a Serviio PRO license as the API that ServiiGo uses is only available in the PRO edition of Serviio. It is therefore recommened that you wait until you have purchased a Serviio PRO license before buying this donate key.
ServiiDroid allows you to manage and configure your Serviio server, directly from you android device.
If you like ServiiDroid and find it useful, then please consider buying this donate key. It is a great way for you to say thank you for the considerable time and effort that goes into developing and maintaining ServiiDroid.
When installed, ServiiDroid will detect this donate key and run in donate mode. This removes the donate buttons and changes the about text slightly.