NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
►►► THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE WITHOUT ADDS BUT LIMITED TO LOCAL CONTENT ◄◄◄
►►► IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR NETWORK DRIVES OR SUPPORT FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS PLEASE CHECK THE PAID VERSION OF THIS APP ◄◄◄
• Browse your local folders and setup your videos locations (PAID VERSION add network support)
• Movies are automatically identified (genre, plot, director, poster, rating)
• TV Shows are identified if the naming convention is valid (filename should contain season and episode number S##E## or ##x##)
• Associate with your favorite video player (you need one which support intents and http playback/network streaming, ie: MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, yxplayer, etc..)
• Long press on a video to share or update details
• Watch trailers from YouTube
• Sort your collection by genre, rating or genre
• Use the Play-To feature to stream videos to your TV
• PAID VERSION have widgets
What is the Play-To feature ?
Its AirPlay for android! This feature allows the control of a Digital Media Player (DMP) via the UPnP remote control protocol.
If you dont have a DMP you can configure Windows Media Player to allow remote control :
Need help ?
• On Google TV UPnP does not work when the box is connected via network cable. Please use a Wifi connection or access your library via Samba.
• Mezzmo and Serviio servers are not recognized as UPnP servers but you can play network files with the Samba browser.
• Complains and questions via the market does not help as I have no way to answer you this way!
• If you need support, please use the contact button within the app and send me your log file (READ_LOGS permission) together with a brief description of your problem.
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/phone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, Twonky, WMP, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku, Logitech Google TV, Apple TV, XBox, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
1. Your TV/Media Player should be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
3. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
4. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
In the meantime, you can also surf the web easily while playing multimedia content with Wi-Fi internet. You would never miss any message from friends from internet when you share times with your family.
1. Stream all the multi-media content from your devices to TV, monitor or projector with the connection to WiFi Display Link.
2. Share and playback multi-media content on one screen virtually.
3. Collect your multi-media contents and queue in playlists to stream them anywhere.
4. Support Full HD 1080p and multiple formats.
5. Seamless entertainment with Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA).
Note: JoyLink-Pro works with Wifi Display Link.
Welcome in My Phone Screen !
With My Phone Screen, share your wonderful screenshots giving them more charisma adding a phone.
You won't find faster !
Choose your picture in the gallery, choose your phone, and save !
All is done to be simple, fast and useful.
This is my all first real app so be indulgent :p
Feel free to comment on the app and give your feedback !
And if you want to know more about Your Phone Screen, join the Alpha Tester group !
How can I join it ?
Sign in to group : https://plus.google.com/communities/100857747555113076417
And sign it to alpha tester program ! https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.coruscant11.myphonescreen.app
Thank you !
The main features of the OpenMedia Mobile App for Android:
• Wire Research
Do not miss any incoming breaking news and stay up to date of the current issues at all times. The OpenMedia Mobile App gives you access to all subscribed news agencies of your newsroom.
• Event Calendars
Keep all dates for your organization, editorial departments and events for area in view. The OpenMedia Mobile App provides you with the relevant events of the day in a view specially tailored for mobile devices. That way you can align your daily routine to important events.
• Show and Story Planning
Always stay up to date on the planning status of the topics of the day. What was decided in the editorial meeting? What's in production? What is about to be approved? What is ready for air? At a glance you can see the current status of all stories in the planning and production process.
Have your individual or team tasks listed at your fingertips and edit them with the OpenMedia Mobile phone from anywhere in the world.
• Ad-hoc Collaboration
By connecting directly to your newsroom, the OpenMedia Mobile App allows you to send, photos, metadata or low-res videos of your material to all colleagues in the fastest way. The OpenMedia App allows a comprehensive exchange of journalistic knowledge to ensure the editorial cooperation of all departments.
Note: To use the Open Media Mobile App with the newsroom system of your station, OpenMedia from version 3.8 is required.
SUPPORTED DEVICES (PCH)
* Popcornhour (PCH)
A-100, A-110 or C-200
* Installed HDD
* PLoNK 0.0.3
* Access to your PCH IP from you phone (hopefully on the same network)
1. Make sure you have a PCH (one of the specified models above)
2. Make sure you have installed a harddrive (HDD) in your PCH
3. Install the NMT software on your PCH HDD
4. Download NMT community installer (NMTCI) on your PC
5. Run NMTCI and install the latest llink application
6. Install the PLoNK CSI.zip for your PCH (from code.google.com)
7. Enter setup and specify the IP of your PCH
8. Enjoy the app
* M3U playlist support has been sought after, but this is limited by LLink.
You can visit: http://www.lundman.net/wiki/index.php/Llink and ask Lundman to implement support for M3U in LLink, but we can't do anything about it as it seems.
* As of version 1.0 it is still free to use, but it's also Ads funded (meaning it will show Ads).
PERMISSIONS USED BY THE APPLICATION
Access to your PCH
Check if internet is available
Allows you to remove all Ads
Note: ServiiGo requires the paid version of Serviio, Serviio PRO
Unlike DLNA based apps, ServiiGo uses a feature of the paid version of Serviio, Serviio PRO, that works over the internet as well as at home. This means you can now access all your media using 3G/4G mobile networks and WiFi hotspots away from home.
Designed with small phones up to large tablets in mind, and optimised to work with the way that Serviio delivers content, ServiiGo is the way to access your media on the go.
This is a free and ad supported version which lacks some nice to have but non-essential features.
If you like ServiiGo and find it useful, please considering buying 'ServiiGo Donate Key' as a way to say thank you and support future development. As a bonus, the ads will be removed and you will gain access to the extra features.
Beta Testing Programme
To help test out the next version of ServiiGo, see https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/serviigo-beta-testers for details.
Have a problem/request/question?
Please email me before posting a comment, I will always try to help find a solution.
Note: ServiiGo requires the paid version of Serviio, Serviio PRO
ServiiGo requires Serviio PRO v1.2 or greater (1.5 is recommended) which you can download from http://www.serviio.org
You will get a free 15 day evaluation license for Serviio PRO during which time you can evaluate Serviio PRO and ServiiGo. After that period you will need to purchase a Serviio PRO license as the API that ServiiGo uses is only available in the PRO edition of Serviio.
ServiiGo is not affiliated with Serviio in any way.
For more information including setup guides and support links, please see http://willlunniss.bitbucket.org/serviigo/
Linux uses must compile ffmpeg with libx264 support to use the 'Enhanced' profile on Android 4.0+. If you have a low end NAS, you may need to switch to the 'Standard' profile as x264 encoding is more CPU intensive for the server.
ServiiDroid allows you to manage and configure your Serviio server, directly from you android device. This is especially useful if you run Serviio on a NAS, home server, or desktop located in a different room to your TV as it lets you make quick changes without leaving your sofa.
If you like ServiiDroid and find it useful, please consider buying the donate key.
If you have a problem with it/the app crashes contact me before leaving a review so that I can get the information needed to fix the problem.
ServiiDroid uses Serviio’s REST API but is not affiliated with Serviio in any way.
This is a donate key for ServiiGo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serviigo
Say thank you and support future development by buying this donate key from Google Play. It is a great way for you to say thank you for the considerable time and effort that goes into developing and maintaining ServiiGo.
As a bonus the Ads will be removed and you will gain access to some additional nice to have but non-essential features.
If you have a problem after purchasing the donate key, email me within 7 days and I will happily help you or refund the purchase provided you can supply your Google Play receipt.
ServiiGo requires Serviio PRO v1.2 or greater (1.5 recommended) which you can download from http://www.serviio.org
You will get a free 15 day evaluation license for Serviio PRO during which time you can evaluate Serviio PRO and ServiiGo. After that period you will need to purchase a Serviio PRO license as the API that ServiiGo uses is only available in the PRO edition of Serviio. It is therefore recommened that you wait until you have purchased a Serviio PRO license before buying this donate key.