Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
For more information about DLNA, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance.
Ginkgo DLNA / uPnP Player acts as Media Player or Media Controller, allows you to find media from
Media Servers (Windows PC, NAS with DNLA server installed, etc.) in your home network, and play to
Media Renderer(network player, smart TV, etc.) or locally on your android device.
[Zero configuration]: Thanks to DLNA, compatible devices are discovered automatically. No configuration is needed.
[Library browsing] : User friendly UI to browse you media library with deep structure.
[Favorites] : Supports favorites folders and medias, allows finding frequently played medias quickly.
[History] : Recently played medias are kept in history.
[Play to remote renderer]: Used as remote control for your renderer, plays media to Media Renderer.
[Play music on phone] : Built-in audio renderer based on Android media facilities, commonly supported audio
format include .mp3.mp4 .mpa .flac .ogg. .mkv .wav. 3gp.
(For more details : http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html)
[Built-in image viewer] : Built-in image viewer with zoomer to visualize your photos.
[Play with external app] :
video medias are forwarded to other player installed on your phone. (e.g. "MX Player", “VPlayer” )
Known DLNA issue
[Media formats]: Media Renderers may support from extensive to limited media formats. Take this into
consideration when choosing your media renderer. Media servers supporting “transcoding” could be a solution
if the renderer supports limited formats.
[Not supported operations]: Some Media Renderers have limited support of DLNA operations. Common issues include :
1. SEEK, PAUSE, SET VOLUMN not supported.
2.No finish signal sent when current track ended(So no continue play support by Ginkgo DLNA player).
[Media information] : DLNA allows Media Servers providing optional information for medias. This include
encoding, size/duration artist, album, album art, etc. Most media servers do a good job, but some do just the
minimum. Consider changing media server if you want more media information.
[Protocol Message Error ]: DLNA compatible devices communicate each other by protocol messages. Some
media servers may send sometimes malformed messages that cannot be properly handled be others. This may
lead to loss of information or application crash.
This application is in beta test phase. Your feedbacks on application bugs, device compatibility issues are welcome.
For the purpose of improving the quality, this application send anonymous crash reports and usage information.
This application is not certified by Digital Living Network Alliance.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
Pro features (comparing with free version):
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Start app on device boot option
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u or xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Some Things about the app, just to avoid complaints:
-The app only can see the media files that the Android gallery can see(except avi files), if you add a video and dont show in the gallery dont expect that the server cant see it.
I have tested it with: “mkv”, “avi”, “mp4”
-With some routers, specially those that are cheap or old, you will suffer a lot of disconnections, because the router is saturated and cant manage all the data, this is specially a problem with video.
-If you are connected to the Wifi and your client cant see the server, the problem is in the router in 90% of cases(check UPNP configuration or upgrade it).
-Please read the Help.
The Pro version is not limited in any way so you can use all the functionality of the application, although it is recommended that you first try the free app to see if your phone works well with the client that you want.
Pro version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content)
-Selecting individual files (You can choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands.
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
Free version has the following functionality:
-Integrated Firewall (Select devices to allow them to access your multimedia content is limited to one device in state Forbidden or Allowed)
-Selecting individual files (You can´t choose what to share)
-Support subtitle (not all clients support them) for Smart TV / BD to Samsung and LG brands (Limited to only one subtitle activated at the same time).
-Ethernet-Network Support (not tested on physical device).
How to use:
-With your Android device connected to a network (WiFi or Ethernet), activate the server (automatically activated when starting the application).
With a DLNA compatible device (I use a PlayStation 3 or Winamp plugin with ml_upnp or UpnpPlay) open the server and view its contents.
For example: from the PS3 go to Music-> MediaServer-> Music-> All-> "select a song and wait." if you want to see the photos go to Photo-> MediaServer-> Photos-> All> "select an image and wait." and the same for the video.
The server can take up to 10 seconds to become visible in a customer, if for any reason after a while nothing happens, press the button on the mobile server (off and on).
Important note: Do not use p2p programs on the same WiFi network, since too many retransmissions introduced in communications.
Note: Although the server continues to run off the mobile screen, we found that the application works best with the screen on, so it is recommended to disable auto screen off.
If you are connected to a mobile wireless network and you suffer connections and disconnections when you try to transmit multimedia content, the problem is in the router (saturated), to solve this problem either upgrade the router's firmware to a version better or buy a router that supports standard 802.11ac.
Note: If the application is not running and when you return to run still not working (restarts the phone, this is very rare).
With some video-transfer rate seems a little low (jumps in the picture), although this depends on the network speed and video resolution.
-Sometimes with television, the first time you display the contents of the server are only empty folders, if this happens the user must exit the TV's DLNA and re-enter to refresh the content. For example with Samsung TVs DLNA once selected if the contents of the folder is empty, press the "Back" until the server selection menu and reselect MediaServer.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
✔ Network Protocols: HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay function on HLS stream
✔ HTTPS and encrypted stream support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
✔ Recording a live stream
✔ Ad free
First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist
1) on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) on local card and select file in file manager
This application is based on VXG Android mobile video player SDK.
This SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M+ users!
Our SDK is designed to help our clients create value with mobile video playback. With our wide range of features and powerful tools you’ll quickly expand your audience, generate revenue, and create more effective digital communications. It has just all you need for your Mobile video playback solution!
Build your own Media Player within hours using our SDK!
VXG video player SDK features :
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
For more info please refer to http://videoexpertsgroup.com/
Visit our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/videoexpertsgroup
Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet any problem.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at email@example.com.
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
ServiiDroid allows you to manage and configure your Serviio server, directly from you android device. This is especially useful if you run Serviio on a NAS, home server, or desktop located in a different room to your TV as it lets you make quick changes without leaving your sofa.
If you like ServiiDroid and find it useful, please consider buying the donate key.
If you have a problem with it/the app crashes contact me before leaving a review so that I can get the information needed to fix the problem.
ServiiDroid uses Serviio’s REST API but is not affiliated with Serviio in any way.
This is a donate key for ServiiGo: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.serviigo
Say thank you and support future development by buying this donate key from Google Play. It is a great way for you to say thank you for the considerable time and effort that goes into developing and maintaining ServiiGo.
As a bonus the Ads will be removed and you will gain access to some additional nice to have but non-essential features.
If you have a problem after purchasing the donate key, email me within 7 days and I will happily help you or refund the purchase provided you can supply your Google Play receipt.
ServiiGo requires Serviio PRO v1.2 or greater (1.5 recommended) which you can download from http://www.serviio.org
You will get a free 15 day evaluation license for Serviio PRO during which time you can evaluate Serviio PRO and ServiiGo. After that period you will need to purchase a Serviio PRO license as the API that ServiiGo uses is only available in the PRO edition of Serviio. It is therefore recommened that you wait until you have purchased a Serviio PRO license before buying this donate key.
ServiiDroid allows you to manage and configure your Serviio server, directly from you android device.
If you like ServiiDroid and find it useful, then please consider buying this donate key. It is a great way for you to say thank you for the considerable time and effort that goes into developing and maintaining ServiiDroid.
When installed, ServiiDroid will detect this donate key and run in donate mode. This removes the donate buttons and changes the about text slightly.