Get a call from Rachel
Read a book together
Watch a video together
Play a game together
Chart your child’s success on your mobile device
Print a success chart for your fridge
Give your child a certificate
Brag about your child on our Facebook page
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
#2 Phonics Song 2
#3 The Duck Song
#4 The Animal Sounds Song
#5 If you are happy
#6 ABC Song
#7 Muffin Songs - The Finger Family (Daddy Finger) - Original Version | children songs with lyrics
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song
#9 The Wheels On The Bus Nursery Rhyme with The GiggleBellies
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round Nursery Rhyme for Children
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs
#12 Phonics Song
#13 Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep
#14 The Gummy Bear Song With Lyrics
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending
#16 Color Songs Collection Vol. 1 - Learn Colors, Teach Colours, Baby Toddler Preshcool Nursery Rhymes
#17 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Lullaby with The GiggleBellies - Nursery Rhyme
#18 Libya - Children Song
#19 The ABC Song
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs
Free App To Watch And Listen To Childrens Songs
These children's songs videos are about animals, the ABCs, nursery rhymes, numbers... really, a little bit of everything for your child to enjoy.
The classic songs we all knew as a child, plus some of the newer songs are included.
And they'll have a great time learning the songs and singing along with them!
The content provided in this application is hosted on YouTube and is available in the public domain.
We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. This application is just an organized way to browse and view YouTube videos in another way.
This app is unofficial and is simply a shortcut to the free information offered on YouTube.
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
And helps our kids to write letters more easily and correctly.
Simple screen, only touch and drag, large letters.
Children's favorite animal illustrations await you.
Sketches To stimulate the curiosity of children and Paints to develop the impression of a color are available.
If you find simple and useful education application, you can find it in here!
- Drawing lines
Practice drawing lines before studying the writing of the alphabet.
- Writing Alphabet
52 Photorealistic sticker images for each Alphabet.
Large words and letters.
6 color crayons.
- Writing numbers (0~20)
Counting numbers from 0 (zero) to 20 (twenty)
Many cute animal images for counting.
6 color crayons.
- Alphabet Game
Finding alphabets to hear the voice.
Finding words to hear the voice.
- 123 Game
Finding numbers to hear the voice.
- Coloring Book
52 word images
Simple and cute Sketches for coloring
24 soft crayons, spray, brushes.
Save to Gallery.
★mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
LIKE ABC123 ON FACEBOOK!
Help your child achieve the Power to Read with this collection of four SUPER WHY interactive literacy games from PBS KIDS. Your child can play along with each of the four main characters from the TV series: Alpha Pig, Princess Presto, Wonder Red, and, of course, Super Why, while practicing the alphabet, rhyming, spelling, writing and reading. Super Duper!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER HUNT
Help Alpha Pig find his way home by identifying the letters he needs to follow the alphabet path. That’s Alphabet Power!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S WANDS-UP WRITING
Help Princess Presto make objects appear by identifying letter sounds, tracing letters on the touch screen, and writing words. Spectacular Spelling!
WONDER RED’S RHYMING TIME
It’s time to rhyme! Help Wonder Red find the rhyming words missing from her Wonder Words Basket.
SUPER WHY’S STORY SAVER
Super Why...to the rescue! Help Super Why save the day by selecting words to complete sentences that fit the story.
Collect virtual stickers along the way and decorate a “sticker book” with over 50 items.
ABOUT SUPER WHY!
The SUPER WHY app from PBS KIDS was developed by Bean Creative in partnership with PBS and Out of the Blue Enterprises, the producers of the breakthrough preschool series SUPER WHY. The series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
2014 Public Broadcasting Service - PBS KIDS
Fun literacy games 3, 4, 5 and 6 year old kids. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten preparation and practice.
★ Safely Search video from YouTube
★ Built Your own favorite playlists
Kids Videos is a library of video content for children.
The videos are carefully chosen to provide a quality viewing and parenting control.
The videos are Cataloged and organized according to subjects in a comfortable and friendly Interface.
Parents can create custom playlists for their children to enjoy.
Your kids will love it.
Many hours of pleasure, you will not have to look for videos content anywhere else
★★★ We add new and update content every day! ★★★
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
#2 Phonics Song.
#3 The Duck Song .
#4 The Animal Sounds Song.
#5 If you are happy.
#6 ABC Songs.
#7 The Finger Family.
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song.
#9 The Wheels On The Bus Nursery Rhyme.
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round.
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs.
#12 Phonics Songs.
#13 Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep.
#14 The ABC Song.
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending.
#16 Color Songs Collection.
#17 Lullaby with The GiggleBellies.
#18 Libya - Children Song.
#19 The Baby Songs
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs.
Time to Potty is Smart, Easy and Lots of Fun!
Just set up a profile for your child, let the app know when your child goes, and Time to Potty takes care of the rest. The timer automatically adjusts the time between breaks based on your input. No other potty timer learns your child‘s habits and reinforces learning with a fun, rewarding celebration game that you and your child can enjoy together every time. Starting and sticking to a successful potty training routine has never been easier. Don’t potty train without it!
• Personalize the app with your child’s name
• Unlock new Disney celebration games as you and your child use the app
• Weekly emails chart your child’s progress and offer tips, Pull-Ups® coupons and online savings
• Smart timer adjusts based on your child’s progress
Help your child learn!
Time to Potty from Pull-Ups® is the only potty timer that remembers your child’s potty patterns, adjusts accordingly, and encourages learning with fun celebration games. With Time to Potty on your smartphone or tablet, you and your child are ready to potty train all day, every day.
Unlock New Celebration Games
Time to Potty uses color, music, Disney characters and more to remind you and your child to take consistent potty breaks. Your child will look forward to potty time thanks to Time to Potty’s interactive celebrations. The more you and your child use the app, the more celebrations you’ll unlock.
Time to Potty gives you:
• 8 great games to start with plus new celebrations as you and your child use the app
• A smart timer that automatically adjusts to encourage your child to learn; longer intervals when your child is taking regular potty breaks, shorter intervals to minimize “near misses”
• Easy personalization and navigation
• Weekly email updates that track your child’s potty progress with tips and offers tailored to your stage in the potty training journey
The Quite-Possibly-Perfect Free Potty Timer
Time to Potty is the smartest and simplest potty timer ever. It not only reminds you to take potty breaks, it automatically adjusts to help your child learn to recognize when to go. Each time you and your child take a potty break, record how it went and Time to Potty AUTOMATICALLY extends or shortens the time between reminders.
Celebrate Potty Training Progress!
Time to Potty has lots of fun celebration mini-games built in to help you incentivize potty learning. Reward every potty break with Disney friends Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Jake the Never Land Pirates and Doc McStuffins! Celebrate every trip to the potty with games like:
Minnie’s Cake – move your finger around the screen to help Minnie Mouse decorate a delicious cake!
Mickey’s Mix-Up – Tap all the pieces of this quick puzzle to put Mickey Mouse or Minnie Mouse back together again!
Over The Moon – Move your finger around the screen to color the cow and send her over the moon!
Doc McStuffin’s Music Machine – Tap the different sounds to make a tune with Doc!
That’s just a small sample of the fun you and your child can have at potty time. Download Time to Potty now and get started with the easiest and smartest potty timer ever.
Is your child learning to spell? Is your kid sounding out words with phonics? Does your kid like silly kid-friendly videos? If so, download Wonster Words for FREE today!
Help your kid learn phonics and grow his vocabulary! By playing with silly letter ghosts and hilarious wonsters, Wonster Words will help your kid learn how to spell and sound out new words by learning phonics, word families, digrahs, trigraphs, and more. Kids will have a blast putting together words through interactive spelling puzzles, letter hide-and-seek, and other engaging mini-games.
Once the words are completed, your child will enjoy cute animations head-lined by the lovable wonsters. These animations will further reinforce the meaning of the words that he had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a champ!
Wonster Words comes with 14 free words, with more available through parent-gated in-app-purchase. Monthly update means that more words are becoming available all the time! Give Wonster Words a try today.
✪ Help kids spell new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more.
✪ Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
✪ Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way.
✪ Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress.
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, instead of leaving a bad review, please email us at email@example.com. We are not able to respond to reviews, but we will be happy to help if you email us.
PRIVACY: As parents ourselves, 77SPARX Studio takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app does:
• Not contain ads
• Respect yours and your children’s privacy
• Use parent gate for in-app-purchases
Sesame club app allows parents to:
- Follow their child's progress on daily basis at the nursery.
- Read through the e-reports the staff provides about their children.
- Stay informed about the latest news, announcements and events of Sesame club.
- Review the daily schedule and food menus their kids enjoy.
- Get details of various events and send electronic approval for their children participation at them.
- View child's photos as soon as they are taken whether in class or events and be able to share or save them.
- Chat with the care center administration and/or teachers
- You can also be on tune with our latest offers at our sesame club store, and day care
- Frequently updated video content
- Learn easy english song with lyrics
- Most popular english song for kids
- Video content only for kids, does not contain parental content
Happy time with Best Kids Songs.
Song List ;
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more ....
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 2 Phonics Song 2 3 The Duck Song 4 The Animal Sounds Song 5 If you are happy 6 ABC Song 7 Muffin Songs - The Finger Family (Daddy Finger) - Original Version | children songs with lyrics 8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song 9 The Wheels On The Bus Nursery Rhyme with The GiggleBellies 0 Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round Nursery Rhyme for Children 1 BINGO from Super Simple Songs 2 Phonics Song 3 Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep 4 The Gummy Bear Song With Lyrics 5 ABC Song with Cute Ending 6 Color Songs Collection Vol. 1 - Learn Colors, Teach Colours, Baby Toddler Preshcool Nursery Rhymes 7 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Lullaby with The GiggleBellies - Nursery Rhyme 8 Libya - Children Song 9 The ABC Song 20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs Free App To Watch And Listen To Childrens Songs These children's songs videos are about animals, the ABCs, nursery rhymes, numbers... really, a little bit of everything for your child to enjoy. The classic songs we all knew as a child, plus some of the newer songs are included. And they'll have a great time learning the songs and singing along with them!
This is collections of top & famous kids song over the world. Grow up your kids with this sweet melodies song, and it beneficial to teach them for better pronunciation too. Open it everyday and make your kids enjoy!
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Counting Bananas, One Little Finger, How's The Weather?, Little Snowflake, Sweet Dreams, Row Row Row Your Boat, Bingo, Old McDonald Had A Farm, The Animals On The Farm, Walking In The Jungle, If You're Happy, Do You Like Broccoli Ice Cream?, Ten In The Bed, Hickory Dickory Dock, Five Little Monkeys!, Count And Move, ABC Song, Seven Steps,Head Shoulders Knees Toes & more
Enjoy a magical song machine for kids! This application helps children develop musical skills with up-beat, classic songs and interactive animations. KIDS SONG MACHINE has all the aspects needed to stimulate a child’s auditory perception to motivate them to enjoy the rhythms and sounds used while singing,dancing, talking or clapping
Toddler's Playroom got 5 stars from The iphonemom! ★★★★★
What could be behind those fantastic doors? Enter the 8 different playrooms that lead to the world of learning that are designed to promote imagination and satisfy curious minds. Your kids will learn about numbers, alphabet, colors, animals, seasons, music, among many things. This app is designed for kids between ages of 6 months to 4 years. Fun activities, cute animations and lively sounds will have your kids come back for more and learn while having fun.
1. Circus Animals
The circus is in town! What type of animals will you see? Guess the animals as their images appear behind the curtain and then watch them perform a trick as the curtain is raised. After the animals perform, review the names and sounds of each animal by playing a fun matching game.
2. Alphabet Bubbles
Learn the alphabet during bath time. Play with a ducky and pop the bubbles as you go through the alphabet from A to Z. Alphabets bubbles are not the only ones to pop. What kind of sounds will you hear when you pop the bubbles of various shapes?
3. Fruit Trees
Kids can cultivate and harvest.
Water the plants and make them grow. Learn and recognize different fruits as they grow on a tree. Learn the about the shapes, colors and names of different fruits.
4. Counting Birds 1 to 10
As the sun rises and birds fly, let’s learn the numbers.
How many birds do you see? Count the birds as they fly on a tree branch in the afternoon.
Quiz time! Pick the number of birds that you see as the sun sets in the evening.
5. Colorful Garden
Learn different colors in a colorful flower garden. A worm has come to join the fun of learning. A bee has come to rest on his favorite colored roses.
Quiz time! Guess the correct color and Cosmos flowers will spin and delight your kids.
6. Nutcracker Band
Let’s learn about different types of musical instruments and the sounds that they make. Each Nutcracker soldier will play an instrument under a colorful spotlight. Violin, accordion, guitar, trumpet, among other musical instruments… Kids will be delighted with lively music while getting familiarized with the sounds that each of the instrument makes.
7. Four Seasons
Learn about the four seasons of the year in a story book like setting.
What are some of the special things about each season? With the classical music in the background that both kids and adults enjoy, listen to a storybook that tells the tale of each season.
Touch the colorful stars in the night sky and make music. The stars can be played like touching the piano keyboard. As the moon falls asleep and snores, watch what happens when you tap and wake him up!
Ducky Lucky Studio specializes in producing educational apps for kids that are effective and fun to learn. We are dedicated to making it enjoyable without ads, external links.
Yes!! The voices in Genius Toddlers are toddler as well!!
Hope your children will love this app and enjoy it...
With Toopy and Binoo, touch screens stories and games are fabulous.
Toopy and Binoo welcome children into their daily world where they come across 3 different characters. And with each new character comes a new story!
In each adventure:
- 3 stories set in the colourful worlds of the 3 different characters
- 9 games created for little fingers, found within the stories or by direct access
- Toopy and Binoo's delightful and imaginative world
Don't wait to embark on the first adventure, "Toopy's Dream," which includes:
- Mr. Sheep has lost his wool!
- Mrs. Dragon gets ready for her birthday party!
- Mr. Monster needs light for his planet!
Discover 2 more adventures available with in-app purchases. Mr. Monkey, Mr. Lips, Mr. Snake, Mr. Yellow Monster, Mr. Elephant and Mr. Squirrel are waiting for you.
Download the app for free, and as part of your Sesame Street Go membership, instantly watch Sesame Street videos and play fun, educational games on your phone or tablet.
If you don’t have a Sesame Street Go account, get a free, unlimited all-access pass to videos and games for 48 hours.
Here’s how Sesame Street Go works:
• Sesame Street Go subscribers get instant access to unlimited Sesame Street videos and games for one low monthly or annual price.
• You can watch full episodes of Sesame Street, Cookie’s Crumby Pictures, Elmo’s World, and more.
• Save your favorite shows for later.
• Access your recently watched videos.
• Search for characters and topics.
• Find videos suited to your child’s learning goals.
• Kid-safe and ad-free
• Available to stream to your TV via Chromecast.
Available Subscription Plans:
Monthly Subscription at $3.99 per month
Annual Subscription at $29.99 per year
Sesame Street Go is only accessible in the US and Canada.
Sesame Street Go website: www.sesamestreetgo.com
Sesame Street Go support: www.sesamestreetgo.com/parent/help
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this app, your child can:
• Customize a muppet friend and help him/her move to a new home.
• Decide which toys and books to pack in a box, and which special comfort items to bring along in a backpack.
• Explore different ways to say goodbye to people, places, and things at the old home.
• Choose how the muppet friend could be feeling about the big move.
• Color in a postcard from toys as they travel on the moving truck to the new house.
• Explore the new home and unpack toys and books from the moving truck.
• Meet new friends at the new home, including some familiar, furry faces!
The average military child moves about 6 to 9 times between kindergarten and high school. Moving can be stressful for all family members, but children are especially vulnerable to changes in routine and environment. The Big Moving Adventure app was created to help children prepare both physical and emotionally for any type of move.
The Big Moving Adventure app:
• Familiarizes children with important moving steps like packing, traveling over a distance, and getting used to a new room.
• Models different ways to say goodbye to people and places.
• Helps children explore their feelings about moving.
• Introduces strategies for making new friends.
About Sesame Street for Military Families
This app is part of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support military families and encourage the development of resilience skills in all young children. For more information and resources for military families, visit MilitaryFamiliesNearAndFar.org.
• Explore five interactive activities with a unique, everyday challenge
• Tap, pop bubbles, and more to help the monster breathe, think, and do to solve problems and feel better
• Personalize encouraging phrases that your child will hear as they help the monster think of a plan*
• ”Breathe with the Monster” activity to help children practice taking deep breaths to calm down
• Robust Parent Section with great resources for navigating everyday challenges with your young child
*We’re sorry, but if you’re using the Kindle Fire HD 7” (3rd Gen) or any device without a built in microphone, this feature will not be supported.
Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is intended for parents and caregivers to use with their young children (ages 2-5).
PLEASE NOTE: Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is a very robust app and requires a strong wifi connection to ensure a complete download process.
• If you’re having download issues, please ensure you have a strong wifi connection and try rebooting your device. If the download does not resume, delete the app or end the download process and start again.
• If you’re having installation issues or the app is stuck on the loading screen, delete the app and reinstall while connected to a strong wifi signal.
• If you continue to have trouble, we encourage you to reach out to us. We want to ensure our tools are working and your family has an opportunity to enjoy Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame.
This app aims to teach Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. The app is part of Sesame Street’s Little Children, Big Challenges initiative, which aims to provide tools to help children build skills for resilience, and overcome everyday challenges and more stressful situations and transitions. You can access other Sesame Street resilience materials online, at sesamestreet.org/challenges
Save, spend, and share with Elmo! Use this app with your child to help him learn financial basics through fun challenges that easily fit into his everyday routines.
Set goals with your child and complete fun, rewarding, real-world challenges that introduce important age-appropriate financial concepts such as choice, value, spending, saving, sharing, and more. Together with your child, start exploring financial learning opportunities that occur during his everyday routines and download this free app today!
• Choose from a variety of challenges that fit into your child’s routines or create your own.
• Spend quality time with your child by doing the challenges together.
• Celebrate and keep track of completed challenges by taking a photo.
• Earn fun stickers for photos and Sesame Street videos to watch anytime.
• Revisit photos for another opportunity to talk about financial concepts.
• Receive parent tips that build on the challenges for more ways to extend learning.
• Email photos to friends and family to share your child’s achievements.
Learning Goals for Children:
• I make choices everyday
• People have different needs and wants
• Sometimes we need to wait to get what we want
• People, things and money all have value
• People work to earn money
• Saving, spending and sharing are three important things people can do with money
About the Initiative
For Me, for You, for Later: First Steps to Spending, Sharing, and Saving, was developed by Sesame Workshop and funded by PNC Bank and PNC Grow Up Great, a program to help young children prepare for success in school and life. The bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based, multimedia outreach initiative establishes a foundation for financial education for all young children between the ages of 3 and 5.
About Sesame Workshop
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including financial education, health, and military deployment. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
About PNC Grow Up Great
PNC Grow Up Great is a comprehensive, bilingual school readiness initiative to help prepare children from birth to age five for success in school and life. So that future generations won’t just grow up… but grow up great! Learn more at www.pncgrowupgreat.com
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Droid Charge
Motorola Droid X
Samsung Galaxy S
HTC Desire S
“Achieve it with Sesame Street” does not support Tablet devices or the use of panoramic pictures, 3D pictures, and 3D video.
Are you feeling delighted? Astonished? Anxious? “Feel Electric!” explores all these emotions and more! Part of the Military Families “Finding the Right Word” initiative, this app offers engaging tools that use content and curriculum from The Electric Company to provide opportunities to explore emotional vocabulary and self-expression. Hosted by Electric Company cast members Jessica Ruiz and Danny Rebus, “Feel Electric!” features three fast-paced games, a digital diary to record daily moods, a zany story maker, and more!
▪ 3 vocabulary-based games
▪ Multiple user sign-in
▪ A digital diary
▪ A glossary of 50 emotion vocabulary words and definitions
▪ 10 zany story makers
▪ Hosts Jessica Ruiz and Danny Rebus
▪ A library of Electric Company music, photos, and video
▪ Add your own music, photos, and video
▪ Create your own mood dude
▪ Fun point system and scoreboard
“Feel Electric!” empowers children to explore their emotions by building expressive vocabulary skills.
▪ Introduces 50 emotion words and definitions
▪ Builds emotional awareness
▪ Encourages self-expression
About Military Families Near and Far
Military Families Near and Far is a free, bilingual (English and Spanish) website where families can create, communicate, and stay connected. Developed for military families, the site provides new ways for preschool and school-aged children to express themselves and communicate within their own family networks. This website and its materials are an extension of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support our troops and their families, which include digital media tools, on-the-ground efforts, plus video and print resources on the topics of deployment, changes, and grief.
For more information, please visit www.FamiliesNearAndFar.org.
“Feel Electric!” has been tested on the following devices:
Samsung Droid Charge**
Google Nexus One
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0
Samsung Galaxy SIII
HTC Incredible 4G
Motorola Droid X**
HTC EVO 4G**
HTC EVO 4G 3D**
LG Optimus S
**Adding and taking photos and videos not supported on these devices
“Feel Electric!” does not support the use of panoramic pictures, 3D pictures, and 3D video.
** 2014 Cynopsis Kids Imagination Award Winner for Mobile Apps: Educational **
** 2014 Interactive Media Award for 'Best in Class' for the Education category **
Big Bird knows something special that he wants to share with your child: Words are all around you! And he’s made a wonderful Word-o-Scope to help you look for them in the real world – right on your mobile phone!
The educational team at Sesame Street created Big Bird’s Words especially for little learners, to help build and expand their vocabulary. It’s all about getting kids excited about learning to recognize and read written text, as they use Big Bird’s scope to look for a special group of high-interest, themed words.
Big Bird’s word-o-scope recognizes all kinds of printed words IN THE REAL-WORLD ENVIRONMENT, using your phone’s own camera and exciting new augmented-reality tech.
Use it in your home with foods in your pantry or fridge, recipes in cookbooks, and the free emailable word labels provided.
Or take it on the road! The scope works with all kinds of labels on foods at your grocery store. Look for words with letters in the same color, in a straight line and on a flat surface for the very best results.
When kids focus on a word, they can hear Big Bird recognize and read MORE THAN 500 FOOD WORDS. Plus, the scope knows when your child has found thousands of other printed words, too. When kids spot a word that’s not the one they’ve picked, Big Bird offers cheerful encouragement to keep kids on the hunt and focused on the goal. Silly sound effects and Big Bird’s word trivia make the learning fun!
Big Bird’s Words helps children scan for words in the real world anywhere your family happens to be…at home or on-the-go!
• Eye-Spy game lets kids build the word list
* Customize the experience – kids choose which word to load in the scope
• Word-o-Scope uses your phone’s own camera to read words
• Big Bird reads hundreds of food words as kids find them
• The app recognizes words IN THE REAL WORLD
• Free emailable word labels (with fun game ideas!) ensure goal words are handy
LEARNING IN THIS APP
• Helps to build vocabulary
• Encourages excitement about reading
• Fosters association of pictures and real-world objects with written text
• Rewards task persistence
Let us know what kinds of new word packs YOU would like to see. Your input is so important to us:
Preparing for emergencies is an important way to keep families safe. It’s also something the whole family can do together in simple ways! Produced by Sesame Street in collaboration with PSEG, this engaging, interactive tool helps parents and children (ages 2-5) get ready for the unexpected together. Kid-friendly songs and games introduce children to key emergency preparedness ideas, and tips and customizable checklists simplify emergency preparation for adults. Plus, the parent section contains more detailed tips and suggestions to help prepare for the unexpected.
With this invaluable resource, children will learn basic information that will help them stay safe…and make them proud to be prepared!
• personalize and sing a song along with Rosita to help them say their first and last names and the full names of people in their family
• meet neighborhood helpers and match them to the places in which they work
• customize a “Where I Live” screen with their very own home to help them memorize their address
• tips and suggestions for preparing for an emergency as a family
• simple tools to help you create and personalize a family emergency plan and an emergency kit
• customizable templates to keep important information at your fingertips
• built-in safety reminders
• links to additional resources
Let’s Get Ready was developed by Sesame Workshop in partnership with PSEG. The bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based, multimedia initiative provides a variety of resources to help families prepare for emergencies together.
For more information and resources, visit www.sesamestreet.org/ready or www.pseg.com/sesamestreet
Find this app with the following keywords:
Sesame Street, Sesame Workshop, Muppets, Children, Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, Education, Learning, Spanish, Elmo, Parents, Bilingual, Emergency, Disaster, Hurricane, Storm, Tornado, Earthquake, Life Skills, Power Outage, Grover, Rosita, Emergencies
- Articles with tips and strategies
- Videos featuring real families and Sesame Street’s Abby Cadabby
- Conversation Starters providing age-appropriate language
- Interactive Tools such as the Face Maker and Coloring Pages to use with your children
- Additional support and educational resources
We recommend you use the tools and watch the videos before sharing them with your children so that you can choose what is most relevant and helpful for your family.
Resources in this app are part of Sesame Street’s “Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce” initiative. You can access other Sesame Street divorce materials online, at sesamestreet.org/divorce.
• Tip Books providing parents and caregivers with age-appropriate language to talk honestly with children (3–8) as well as strategies to help children cope with a parent’s incarceration
• Videos featuring real families and Sesame Street Muppets
• An interactive storybook and photo activity for caregivers to use with children
• Suggestions for additional support and educational resources
We recommend you use the tools and watch the videos before sharing them with your children so that you can choose what is most relevant and helpful for your family.
Resources in this app are part of Sesame Street’s Little Children, Big Challenges: Incarceration initiative. You can access additional project materials online, at sesamestreet.org/incarceration.
This app has been tested on the following devices:
• HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
• HTC One X
• Samsung Galaxy S III
• Samsung Galaxy S II
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
• Samsung Droid Charge
• Motorola Atrix HD
• Motorola RAZR HD
• Galaxy Note 10
• Galaxy Tab 10
• ASUS Nexus 7
Because of the sensitive topics in this app, we highly recommend that a parent or guardian previews the materials before co-viewing with a child.
Topic areas for military families include:
About Sesame Street for Military Families
This app and its materials are an extension of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support our troops and their families. Related materials include the Feel Electric! app for military children, social media including Facebook.com/SesameStreetForMilitaryFamilies, and the website MilitaryFamiliesNearAndFar.org, which provides engaging tools for military children to create, communicate, and stay connected.