AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 6 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
- Base (database)
* AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish
(العربية / Čeština / dansk / Deutsch / English (British) / English (US) / Español / Suomi / Français / Magyar / Italiano / 日本語 / 한국어 / Nederlands, Vlaams / język polski, polszczyzna / Português (do Brasil) / Русский / Slovenský jazyk (slovenčina) / Slovenski jezik (slovenščina) / Svenska / 简体中文 / 正體中文 / Português (Europeu) / Ελληνικά / Bahasa Indonesia / Türkçe)
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / Box / WebDAV
- Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Menu
- Long Tap Of X Button = Force Exit
And you can general mouse operations by pressing mouse button.
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!
★★★★★ Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™ feature, or Auto Start when connected to Power or Bluetooth, or set timeframe
★★★★★ The only mileage app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools (optional)
★★★★★ Sync data in real-time to TripLog Web, and manage the entire fleet at https://TripLogMileage.com
★★★★★ Integrate with QuickBooks™ and Concur™
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy
• Automatically detects device movement and track mileage with MagicTrip™. Start a trip when moving at 3 mph on average for 1 minute. Stop the trip when no movement for 10 minutes. Turn off GPS when idle to save battery.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph, or by set timeframe. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Read vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools.
• Show vehicle parking location
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage)
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L)
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing-new.html
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments in Play Store.