Unlike other Gardening apps this app is not made up of links to websites or external documents, nor does it require you to register to unlock further content. What it contains is valuable guides to all sorts of gardening jobs like how to make your compost, or what is the 'Three Sisters gardening technique'. It also contains lots of information about the vegetable plants you want to grow, like the pH range of the soil, the type of soil etc.
For seven years the Gardeners' Calendar has been providing a Moon Planting guide to gardeners around the world, and now you can take the guide with you on your mobile phone. Moon planting techniques have been used for thousands of years by farmers and gardeners. It helps you with the timings used for sowing, planting and harvesting your crops and therefore maximizes your yields.
There is also loads of information about the vegetables you are going to grow including the soil types, pH values, best aspect, and germination temperature which work best for them.
In this version the Moon Planting Guide provides seasonal advice to the Northern Hemisphere. The next version of the Guide will also support a seasonal sowing guide for the Southern hemisphere.
Many people have a gardening mania and also they feel gardening is a relaxing activity. Mostly people have hobby of gardening. Many gardener have skills to design garden in various kinds. Attractive garden designs have the focal point which captivates the attention from the people. You should make the desirable front yard and backyard landscapes with our gardening tips. Healthy soil provide the best growth to their plants. You should also create the planting calendar and maintain daily.
These are the ingredients you will find in this app:
@@ How to keep your garden looking beautiful and healthy?
@@ Have you ever seen a white powdery substance on your plant foliage?
If you want to know about it more than you can also search the internet and find more information about beautiful garden tips. You can also view many kind of videos, relevant news and many garden designs to decorate which are related to beautiful garden and also encyclopedia about gardening. This app provides better information from other apps. The tips mentioned in this app will definitely effect you in a positive manner when you will search about beautiful garden tips.
So, Just Grab It!
Note: gardening game, garden photo apps, garden puzzle box have no relevant information.
Created by a gardener, this app allows you to easily manage your rotation plots, crop combinations for a culture more natural.
Start by creating your first vegetable garden, geotag it to keep the weather, add your stock of seeds to your shed and follow your actions to harvest!
Save other vegetable gardens if you're a great gardener!
You can combine photos of your vegetables in their growth chart and follow their development.
With your online account, rediscover the pleasures of gardening with friends and follow their advancing gardens.
=== You can collaborate to the project ===
** Feedback **: Use the email contact AT gardening-manager DOT com to send your feedback or describe your issues.
** Translation **: http://translate.gardening-manager.com to simply help translating the app in you language
* Plan actions todo and write in your plant diary
* Take photo and archive them in your plant diary
* Keep weather history and moon phase
* Supports multiple gardens
* Modern User Experience
* Online help for each screen
* Sample garden available at the first launch
* Spanish, French translation
"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
- facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GardenManager
- email: email@example.com
* Phone state permission is used for only advertising.
Keyword: Garden / Manager / Garden Manager / Plant / Diary / Plant Diary / Plant / Alarm / Plant Alarm / Germinate / Germination / Harvest / Planting / Gardening / Home Gardening / Home Planting / Gardener
Featured tools and content in our Food Gardening Guide:
-Expert gardening techniques: Whether you’re new to the world of organic gardening or just looking for additional tips for cultivating your own food, you’ll find what you’re looking for in our “Techniques” section. It’s packed with articles on everything from extending your growing season and disease prevention to improving garden soil and finding the best gardening tools.
-Information on top crops: Interested in growing tomatoes? How about asparagus, potatoes or blueberries? Our “Crops” section contains vital information – top varieties, growing and cooking tips, even how to save seeds – on over 30 great food crops that will take your garden to new heights.
-Bonus! Connect to the internet on your mobile device and use the “News” section of our app to access recent blog feeds from the MOTHER EARTH NEWS website. Our latest content covering DIY projects, natural health, green homes and more will be right at your fingertips.
With Gardens you can take pictures of plants, caption them and then either save them in your personal scrapbook or send them
to your friends through email or social media. No more struggling with a wet notebook if you are out and about looking at gardens and want to remember the name of a plant.
These are fabulous bolt on packages which contain videos, pictures and specific information introduced by experts. For
example a rose pruning tutorial from the Royal Horticultural Society, a Guide to Caring for your Garden Birds or Plants For Free - winter propagation. There are also shopping links within the parcels so you can tap-to-buy plants and products straight away.
New Magic Parcels will be released every month.
This is the sister App to intoGardens: the world’s first Gardens magazine app built especially for iPad technology.
Photography - caption and share pictures
Shopping - there are live links within text and in the Shopping Lists. Using the inset browser you can then buy things straight away from within the App.
Scrapbook - Store extracts in your personal scrapbook where you can share them, note them or buy them. The scrapbook travels with you.
- payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- intoGardens reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point
A simple to follow guide that provides solutions and ideas for creating a successful garden that will be beautiful PLUS be eco-friendly as well as saving you money and adding value to your property
Do you love flower gardening? Do you dream about creating a garden you can be really proud of? This app offers what you need to know for successful gardening Care which adds appeal to your beautiful home!
Everyone who is interested in gardening should know that they do require a bit of care, Our Lawn and Garden care app contain helpful tips on plant selection and maintenance. Proper lawn and garden care in spring will lay the foundation you need to achieve a beautiful and low-maintenance yard for the whole year.
1) Collection of Gardening Care Tips
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your family and friends.
Isn't it great? then what you are looking for? Grab this app now!!!
We Appreciate your feedback. We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better.
Now you'll be able to learn and start doing your own organic garden! Isn’t this awesome? With just a few clicks you'll easily and quickly get access to the most popular videos.
Some of the videos you can watch are:
• Organic gardening: How to grow an organic vegetable garden
• How to make compost - Making your own compost
• You Can Grow Food in the Snow - A Visit to Will Allen's Growing Power
• How to Plant 11 Tomato Plants in a Square Foot Raised Bed Garden
• SuperSize Your Vegetables with Wood Chips & Rock Dust in Your Garden
• Vertical Gardening in Rain Gutters So You Can Grow Food Anywhere
• Raised Bed Vegetable Garden Install from Start to Finish
• How to Build a FREE Plastic Crate Raised Bed Garden
• Greenhouse Building A ( DIY ) Grow Dome - Homemade - Gardening - Self Sufficiency - Organic - Food
• plus so much more!
We welcome you to enjoy the ultimate organic gardening app for Android!
For gardeners who are enthusiastic about lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers & gardens.
Learn or reference 675+ important gardening & horticulture terms & concepts.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Gardening news feed.
Now with 100’s of images
keywords: master gardeners, junior master gardener, Texas master gardener, California master gardener, master gardener conference, green thumb, gardening, organic gardening, horticulture, gardens,
Recently, a new breakthrough in herb gardening was discovered and reported in an amazing new App called Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening .
It's amazing, because it covers nearly every bit of information you ever wanted to know about how to grow gorgeous herbs, plus more...
Just imagine being able to grow flavorful herbs without using harmful chemicals or spending a fortune on expensive store bought herbs.
The "Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening" App includes the Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening eBook and the Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening news and video feeds.
Included in the Secrets of Successful Herb Gardening App you'll also find:
Chapter 1: Why Herbs?
Chapter 2: Which Herbs?
Chapter 3: Design A Garden
Chapter 4: Outdoor Gardening
Chapter 5: Indoor Gardening
Chapter 6: Caring for The Herbs
Puzzled by pruning? Anguishing over landscaping? Can’t tell a hosta from a hyacinth? Don’t worry! This all-in-one reference delivers all the know-how you need to transform an ordinary backyard into a glorious garden. Drawing on the expertise of the National Gardening Association, this garden primer shows you how to have fun playing in the dirt – and start smelling the roses.
Grab your copy of the Gardening App for Noobies Today!
Make plants' list and switch the calendar for each plant so you can keep each one's daily records separately.
Save photos and daily events (watering, weeding etc…). Manage daily and repeated plans for your garden and kitchen garden!
You can set the alarm for important events as well!
Garden Diary Manual
Initial Window is Add FlowersVegetables window. The second time and after you open Garden Diary, The initial window is a calendar.
Let's start with making a list of plants!
＊How to make a list＊
1. Enter the infomation you need and press "Save".
2. Save a photo by tapping camera and plus button.
＊How to add more plants on the list＊
1. Press "Add" button (plus button) of FlowersVegetable List.
2. Move to Add FlowersVegetables, add more plants in the same way. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save & go back to the calendar.
＊How to switch the calendar for each plants or vegetables＊
when you go back to the calendar after saving the FlowersVegetables list, reselect the name of the flower or vegetable from FlowersVegetables List.
＊How to create Daily To-Do＊
１．Tap where it says "Tap here to create Event Lists." or tap Pensil button on the left-bottom of the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
3. Weather and temperature are manual input so tap left button to select weather icon and enter the text in the right dialog box.
4. Add new categories by pressing gray plus button. Long press each icon to edit categories.
a) Save button: save a new category with this button.
b) Back button: go back to "Daily To-Do".
c) Delete button: delete a category.
5. How to save milk event.
6. Tap one of category icon. Category window appears.
7. Save to-do by tapping each icon!
＊How to create Daily Event＊
1. Press "Plus" left-bottom button of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Daily Event".
a) Moveup button: Move up the event previouous day or before.
b) Putoff button: Move the event to the next day or after.
c) CheckMark: When you have done the event, press the mark. Check mark will be appeared on the calendar's list.
d) Delete button: Delete the event.
Press Menu button of Daily Event window. You can set the alarm for the event with "Reminder" button. You can send the event by email with "Email" button.
3. Enter every infomation you need and press "Back" button of your mobile to save the event.
＊How to create Repeated List＊
1. Press right-bottom button (Plus with arrow) of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Repeated List" window.
3. Press "New".
4. Move to "Repeated Event". Enter the infomation you need and press "Save" button to save the event.
＊Buttons of the calendar＊
1. Edit button: Move to "Daily To-Do".
2. Today button: Go back to today's date.
3. Left&Right button: Move the date right and left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs.
5. Photo List button: Move to "Photo" window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or import photos from the album.
1. Press "Photo List" button of the calendar.
2. Move to "Photo".
3. Tap one of the photos then move to "Photo Edit".
4. You can save a comment for each photo.
5. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save the comment.
6. Press "Album" button of "Photo".
7. Move to "Album". Turn over the album cover to see the photos.
＊How to edit saved photos on the calendar＊
1. Tap one of photos that saved on the calendar (You can see small sized photos above of calendar's buttons.).
2. Move to Edit window.
Left-top: Email button→send the photo by email.
Right-top: Twitter button→upload the photo to Twitter.
Left-bottom: Move to Photo Edit window.
Second left-bottom: Rotate left→rotate photo.
Middle: Clipping button: Clip the photo.
Second right-bottom: Rotate right→rotate photo.
Right-bottom: List button→Move to Photo window.
More from developer
Remember to always backup your data (Menu Key > Backup).
Release Notes: Menu > About