Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your phone or tablet. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. A streamlined user interface gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile or tablet devices.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://jumpdesktop.com/go on your PC or Mac and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client with built-in support for encryption. It lets you connect to your computer using an IP address or hostname, if you already have RDP or VNC configured on it.
Unleash the full power of your phone or tablet while connected to your computer. Multitouch ready - pinch-to-zoom and two finger scrolling make controlling your computer easy and productive. Jump's multi-threaded rendering engine has been fine tuned for Android. Jump's VNC and RDP engine is one of the fastest you'll find on Android.
✓ Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
✓ Multi-touch ready: Pinch-zoom, two finger scrolling, mouse dragging all supported. Even three finger taps are supported to quickly show and hide the keyboard.
✓ Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Use your Google account to setup and manage computers automatically (optional)
✓ SSH Tunnel support (new!)
✓ The best external keyboard and mouse support on Android: Supports all external keyboard keys and shortcuts. Right mouse clicks supported too with external mice - all natural, PC like!
✓ Universal application: Works on tablets and phones - buy it only once and use it on all your Android devices
✓ Full support for multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting
✓ Supports large custom screen resolution
✓ Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
✓ Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and Server 2012
✓ Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
✓ Secure: 40/56/128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication support
✓ Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
✓ Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
✓ Console sessions
✓ Audio streaming
✓ Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
✓ Secure: Supports SSL encryption when used with Jump's automatic setup instructions: http://jumpdesktop.com/go
✓ 8 and 16-bit color
✓ OS X Screen Sharing support
✓ Multiple monitor support
✓ Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
* Go the agentless way, no server-side software required.
* Monitor all the services running on Windows devices on the go.
* Get a list view of all the services running in your Windows device.
* Change the status of Windows services to start/stop.
* Configure the startup mode of windows services to Auto/Manual/Disabled mode.
* Display the complete list of services that are running on a Windows Server.
* Add unlimited devices for monitoring and easily locate the critical ones by marking them as favorites.
- Windows,VMware ESXi (vCenter and vMotion),Active Directory,Network Device
- IPMI hardware control for HP iLO,IBM RSA,Dell DRAC, Fujitsu ServerView
- Track physical server asset by Barcode
- Access server hardware warranty (HP, Dell, IBM, Fujitsu)
- Generate real-time server inventory report
- Agentless deployment,No firewall opening,VPN is NOT required
- Multiple InfraDog accounts on single mobile for Managed Service Provider
Feature demo is available after the app download.
Create InfraDog account and manage 10 systems for FREE.
Existing user need to upgrade Management Point to 2.1.41300.0 for all new features
IMPORTANT! Follow below steps to begin using InfraDog.
1. Create InfraDog account.
2. Download Management Point console from InfraDog website.
3. Install Management Point console on any Windows computer in your network with internet connection.
4. Scan Windows computer,VMware vCenter or ESXi host,Active Directory,IPMI by IP range or host name.
5. Push discovered instances to mobile phone.
6. Start monitor and access IT infrastructure on mobile anywhere.
* Single Management Point console can manage hundreds of computers.
* Securely hosted by Microsoft Azure Cloud, encrypted SSL for all communications.Security PIN code is enforced to access app and any critical actions.
Key features on mobile:
1. Windows Server monitoring and access
- Event Log
- Services (Start/Stop)
- Network port scanning
- Process (Kill)
2. VMware Management
- VMware vSphere vCenter or standalone ESXi host
- VMware Host level: CPU, Memory utilization and Shutdown, Reboot, Maintenance Mode.
- VMware Guest level: CPU, Memory, Disk utilization, Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- VMware Guest live console
- VMware Guest modify # of CPU, Size of memory
- VMware Guest migration (vMotion)
- VMware Guest association with InfraDog managed server instance
3. Active Directory
- Unlock user
- Reset password
- Enable/disable user
- Modify group membership
- Capture employee photo by mobile camera and upload to Active Directory
- Quick find locked, disabled, inactive and password never expires users
4. IPMI hardware control(Intelligent Platform Management Interface)
- Support HP iLO; Dell DRAC; IBM RSA; Fujitsu ServerView and other IPMI compatible devices.
- Cold Reset; Power On or Off.
- Real-Time CPU and Mainboard temperature and cooling fan speed.
- In App Association between IPMI connection and InfraDog managed physical Instance.
5. Network Device Monitoring (Printer, Router, Storage, Firewall etc.)
- Auto discovery for network device IP address, MAC address, model, manufacturer
- Connection status for network devices
- Port monitoring
- Port scanning
- Email alert
- Mobile push notification (unlimited)
- In-App alert history
7. IT Asset management
- In-App pair with Barcode asset tag
- Search asset by Barcode (Phone Camera)
- Display server hardware warranty information on mobile (Dell, HP, IBM, Fujitsu)
8. Real time reporting
- Detailed server inventory chart report (PDF) sent by email
- Search by IP/ host name or Microsoft KB
- Location based search for Microsoft Pinpoint
10. Multi-Users and Profiles
- Invite additional sysadmins or users for your account
- Manage multiple customer IT environments on a single mobile device
Operating systems supported:
- Desktop: Windows XP and above
- Server: Windows 2003 and above
- VMware: vSphere 4 and above
- Active Directory: Windows 2003 AD and above
- IPMI: 1.5 and 2.0
This app shows you how the new server naming is formed and compares the old and the new system names.
More from developer
Il portale di riferimento www.calcioreggiano.com è il serbatoio dal quale vengono prelevati i dati sempre aggiornati e CalcioReggiano APP ne è l’applicazione ufficiale per smartphone e tablet Android.
Con CalcioReggiano APP potrete:
- Seguire in tempo reale l'andamento dei campionati dilettanti dall'Eccellenza fino ai campionati giovanili.
- Classifiche e Marcatori dei vari campionati
- Mappa con localizzazione di tutte le partite
- Aggiornamento Risultati: possibilità di contribuire all'aggiornamento dei risultati e beneficiare degli aggiornamenti altrui.
- Calendario completo e aggiornato con tutte le partite
- Foto dei Bomber
- Tutti i dettagli delle squadre che partecipano ai campionati
- I link per leggere i comunicati ufficiali
This app allows you to:
- Manage the players rose
- Create a tournament
- Add lots managing the statistics of each player
- Display the statistics for the game, tournament and career of the player and the team.