<<< THIS APPLICATION IS JAPANESE ONLY >>>
Amazing handwriting recognition to your smatphone. "7notes with mazec" provides handwriting input system and handwriting note-taking app that can be used in a variety of applications!
A popular note-taking app "7notes" in the iOS version has been well received for the speed and accuracy of handwriting recognition.
The Android version of "7notes" is now available as a handwriting input app for the Android OS.
The app can be used for a variety of applications such as e-mail, Twitter, and Evernote.
The latest version supports backup and restore of notes and dictionaries.
■ ■ 7 features of "7notes with mazec" ■ ■
(1) Amazing speed and accuracy of conversion
7notes can convert your handwriting to text with speed and accuracy that you have never experienced.
This feature will make you free from annoying small keyboard or flick input to provide a comfortable input environment.
(2) Conversion of mixed Kanjis and Hiraganas
Writing Hiraganas can be recognized as complicated Kanjis.
For example, writing "Kaigi" ("kai" in Kanji and "gi" in Hiragana) can be converted to "meeting".
The feature will guide you to a stress-free input environment.
(3) Cross application handwriting recognition available
The handwriting recognition can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology (available as a Japanese IME).
(4) Convert handwritten notes to digital text on-demand
Your handwritten letters can be converted to digital text later.
This feature is very effective when you take a note at a meeting.
(5) Seamless editing for handwriting and digital text
In 7notes, you can enter both handwritten letters and font text seamlessly.
(6) Connect to other applications
You can easily export notes to e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other applications such as Evernote.
The Evernote Enhancement add-on (paid) will allow you to load and store a note in Evernote.
The app also supports mushrooms which are familiar in Android.
You can use a variety of mushroom apps such as pictograms, symbols, and e-mail addresses.
■ ■ How to Use ■ ■
Install "7notes with mazec" and start the app.
Then set up "mazec Conversion" following instructions on the screen.
The following online manual is available:
■ ■ Operating Conditions ■ ■
Conform your device model and installation conditions for "7notes with mazec".
■ ■ License Agreement ■ ■
Read carefully the "License Agreement" before you purchase.
*If you download the app, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the License Agreement.
• Supports 30 languages
• Recognizes letters, numbers, standard, arithmetic &punctuation symbols, several gestures
• Customizable handwriting style
• Built-in dictionaries help to recognize more precisely
• Possible spelling variants
• NEW! Works on Intel® Atom™ processor
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
*** IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to Vision Objects, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Support website: http://myscriptsupport.visionobjects.com
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
1 take up the space is small compared with the other input method
2 the The development of recognition from the core, recognition rate high, with Chinese characters, pinyin to Jane, punctuation and special symbols have good support.
3 in order to facilitate the user input, joined the alphabet, Numbers, and the commonly used punctuation of keyboard.
4 join some basic expressions input
5 write part, the user can rival set oneself be fond of.
6 identification process in all local, do not take up network traffic speed.
I was lacking ability to add handwriting notes (by finger, stylus or S-Pen) to Evernote and default sharing flow from handwriting apps to Evernote seemed clumsy. My simple solution was to create this integration app like a proxy between Evernote and Handrite.
You launch "Handrite2Evernote" and it automatically opens Handrite. When you are done, just press done and this note automatically will appear in Evernote for saving (then you can just hit "back" and note will be saved).
Faster, write a memorable moment.
We have the following.
1.SVG output format
2.PNG output format
3. Send E-mail (the form of SVG files to be attached)
Simple instructions - - - drawing
If necessary, the drawing color from the pop-up window, line width, please select the type of drawing.
Click to draw to it where you want to draw.
"Pencil" marks are handwritten. The larger the section you want to draw (handwriting input mode is entered.)
The handwriting input mode, the input screen to move, remove characters in handwriting, inserted, you can return to normal mode from writing mode again.
Moving input screen ※, delete the characters in handwriting, inserted "icon while holding down" to the operation.
Enter Pan ※ For example, while pressing for the move icon and press the arrow icons move. Delete characters while pressing the trash icon to delete the character to be pressed.
Simple instructions] - [Clear Selection
After selecting a drawing object can be moved or deleted.
Pressing the midpoint of the object selected, you can specify the range in two ways: by dragging.
The selected objects will change the color, you can move it by dragging.
It is also possible to remove the trash icon is pressed the selected object.
"Rectangle" to open the Options menu when you press the icon to select the rectangle again. You can then fill with or without rounded corners there.
ACER ICONIA Tab A500
By sliding the title, I switched to the pencil and eraser.
Icon to the left of the title, the adjustment of the color of a pencil.
Icon to the right of the title, the adjustment of the thickness of a pencil.
Save Image from the menu.
Share images from the menu.
Added ability to capture an image from the gallery.
You can change KakaoTalk Theme now with this application!
If you hate to use old KakaoTalk Theme,
Try this NEW Theme right NOW!
This app will change your KakaoTalk into a new stylish looking app!!
* KakaoTalk version 3.0 or above is required.
* Please set this theme on Setting Menu after installed on your phone.
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as Note Anytime or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using Note Anytime or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in Note Anytime and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for Note Anytime and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
Please create additional widgets from the home screen widgets so dedicated.
You can leave handwritten notes easily affixed to the home screen.
************************ CAUTION ************************
If you do not know how to use the Widget, please do not install absolutely
!!!!! Application icon does not appear!!!!!
************************ CAUTION ************************
*** It looks like a low screen resolution editing, image *** Not so rough has been created with the resolution that is displayed in the widget
In addition to handwriting
- Letter writing
- Change the background color
- Set a picture to the background
- Shooting with the camera background
- Choose from the background Google map
- Paste the image
You can also create elaborate notes, etc..
You can send e-mail, Skype, etc. Sticky Notes EverNote.
- If that does not work, such as image selection, please try to galleries and applications to the standard camera app.
- The data is stored on the SD card.
- When you uninstall, please delete the folder of the SD card HandwritingSticky.
Can now be set against the backdrop of Google Maps
Change the resolution of background reading
Was able to send to other apps
It is now possible to search on Google map
-Replaces the Default Keyboard for Android
-Stroke-based text input - Uses the Graffiti™ alphabet text input method
-Easy to Learn
-Speeds up text input with Auto-Capitalization and Word Learning
-English and Japanese language support
-Faster and More Accurate that On-Screen Typing
-Advertisement Free upgrade available with Graffiti™ Pro.
Graffiti™ is a replacement for the built-in on-screen keyboard, also called an input method. With Graffiti, you no longer type but you draw Graffiti characters with your finger or a compatible stylus. Graffiti characters are mostly single-stroke drawings that closely match the usual alphabet, but are simplified to make entry faster and easier. For example, the letter "A" is entered with a stroke that looks like an upside-down "V", saving time that you do not need to cross the "A" in the middle. Same for the letter "T", which is entered almost like a "7".
There are text and numeric input areas, improving the recognition of your input. Strokes drawn in the text area will only be interpreted as letters; strokes in the numeric area will be interpreted as numbers.
If you were a user of a PalmOS based PDA in the past, this will all be very familiar to you as the input method used by those devices was a stylus drawing Graffiti strokes in an input area at the bottom of the display. But even if you were not a Graffiti user before, you should give it a try now if you find that the on-screen keyboard doesn't suit your input style.
Don't know the Graffiti alphabet? After installing and enabling Graffiti, just draw a stroke up from the Graffiti input area into the main display area and the help screen appears. Tap to switch between the six stroke help screens.
Watch the YouTube videos to get a sense of what this input system is like in action and read the comments and reviews.
Install video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roTlELn8fE4
PocketNow video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTQrnDpAO8U
CareAce video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbO7EpBhEY
Questions? Please see the FAQ at our website.
A typical web bookmark will simply point to a website, which may change or be deleted over time. Evernote Next Clips are permanent snapshots of a webpage that preserve navigation, text, images and links, and are always fully searchable and available on all your devices anytime you need them.
To use this extension,you need to install the Next Browser,the simplest and fastest browser.More extensions all in Next Browser.
Other strong extensions to further extend functionality without limitation:
- QR code for Next Browser
- Pocket for Next Browser
- Screenshot for Next Browser
- PDF for Next Browser
- Auto Refresh for Next Browser
- Facebook for Next Browser
- Private Bookmarks for Next Browser
- Translate for Next Browser
- Defy Pages for Next Browser
- Browse faster for Next Browser
Know more about Next Browser: http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com/about
Follow us on :
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NextBrowser
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the easiest finger writing app for taking notes, writing memos and making annotations. When you are at brainstorms, meetings or need a shopping list and to do list, InNote is here to help.
FULL EDITING TOOLSET
• A full set of ink pens, ballpoint pen and highlighters providing lifelike handwriting experience.
• A color palette of millions of colors to customize your pen colors.
• A selection of paper templates for you to write on
• Adjust the size of eraser under different circumstances
EASILY TAKE NOTES
• Add widget for creating quick notes
• Smoothly hand writing experience on smartphone or tablet screen
• Insert text into notes and customize text size/color/shadow effect
• Embed and annotate images. Take a photo directly or import an image from album and use it within notes.
• Rotate and zoom image
• Take notes or annotate on maps screenshot for current location or others
• Record your voice notes when you are not able to write
• Neatly organize all your digital notebooks on the shelf with a cover and title
• Change notebook title and cover
• Sort notebooks by created time or modified time
• Rearrange pages within a notebook
• Preview notes pages thumbnails
• Mark a page with bookmark for easy search
SHARE YOUR NOTES
• Share notebooks in PDF format.
• Share multiple notebooks via email/social media
• Share pages in image format
• Use annotation feature in CamScanner, syncing edits to CamScanner
Support installation on SD card
We'd love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Check out other INTSIG products:
CamScanner – Intelligent Document Management
CamCard – Professional Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
More from developer
More than a simple note taking app, Note Anytime is also a powerful drawing app, PDF annotation tool, interactive browser, virtual whiteboard and more. Note Anytime is a universal note taker and sketching software for iOS, Android and Windows.
For this version please note the following:
* English language only
* Kindle Fire users please use "7notes Premium (Kindle Tablet Edition)" available from the Amazon Appstore
7notes with mazec is the smart writing tool optimized for the Android OS. 7notes enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. 7notes provides a superior note-taking experience with a state-of-the-art handwriting recognition and text prediction engine. You can easily export notes to e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other applications such as Evernote.
The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. Handwriting recognition “mazec” can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
7notes has three key concepts:
[Take notes on the fly]
You can take a note anytime, anywhere at a moment with handwriting.
You can edit and decorate handwritten sentences later as you want.
Smooth inking and auto scroll, feed features provide outstanding note taking experience.
[Notes to messages on demand]
7notes with mazec has state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. The app also has a variety of exporting features to e-mail, Evernote, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
[Replace pen and paper]
With 7notes with mazec, your Android device becomes the best notepad you can carry anytime, anywhere. Good-bye dead trees.
7notes features include:
- Handwriting stroke input with smooth inking
- Convert handwritten notes to digital text real-time or on-demand
- Decorate handwritten letters and digital text with different colors, fonts and styles
- Create and manage notes easily
- Connect to other applications such as Note Anytime, Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote
- Cross application handwriting recognition available through the mazec technology