Write, and when you will open again "BlockNotes" everything you have written will still be there.
Manage your notes not only from the app , but also from the web by www.noootes.com
What does it offer?
- Lots of space to write notes and notes, shopping lists, things to remember, the list of things to do and more
- receive notes sent by other apps
- sharing notes / todo list with friends
- Manage the daily expenses
- Sync notes and daily expenses with the site www.noootes.com
- Division into side tabs renameable
- Clippings: tab that displays the clipboard history with all the clips copied anywhere on your smartphone to reuse them later or to share
- Photo Notes: Take notes and pictures to remember something that has caught your attention
<<< THIS APPLICATION IS JAPANESE ONLY >>>
Amazing handwriting recognition to your smatphone. "7notes with mazec" provides handwriting input system and handwriting note-taking app that can be used in a variety of applications!
A popular note-taking app "7notes" in the iOS version has been well received for the speed and accuracy of handwriting recognition.
The Android version of "7notes" is now available as a handwriting input app for the Android OS.
The app can be used for a variety of applications such as e-mail, Twitter, and Evernote.
The latest version supports backup and restore of notes and dictionaries.
■ ■ 7 features of "7notes with mazec" ■ ■
(1) Amazing speed and accuracy of conversion
7notes can convert your handwriting to text with speed and accuracy that you have never experienced.
This feature will make you free from annoying small keyboard or flick input to provide a comfortable input environment.
(2) Conversion of mixed Kanjis and Hiraganas
Writing Hiraganas can be recognized as complicated Kanjis.
For example, writing "Kaigi" ("kai" in Kanji and "gi" in Hiragana) can be converted to "meeting".
The feature will guide you to a stress-free input environment.
(3) Cross application handwriting recognition available
The handwriting recognition can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology (available as a Japanese IME).
(4) Convert handwritten notes to digital text on-demand
Your handwritten letters can be converted to digital text later.
This feature is very effective when you take a note at a meeting.
(5) Seamless editing for handwriting and digital text
In 7notes, you can enter both handwritten letters and font text seamlessly.
(6) Connect to other applications
You can easily export notes to e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other applications such as Evernote.
The Evernote Enhancement add-on (paid) will allow you to load and store a note in Evernote.
The app also supports mushrooms which are familiar in Android.
You can use a variety of mushroom apps such as pictograms, symbols, and e-mail addresses.
■ ■ How to Use ■ ■
Install "7notes with mazec" and start the app.
Then set up "mazec Conversion" following instructions on the screen.
The following online manual is available:
■ ■ Operating Conditions ■ ■
Conform your device model and installation conditions for "7notes with mazec".
■ ■ License Agreement ■ ■
Read carefully the "License Agreement" before you purchase.
*If you download the app, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the License Agreement.
It is the easiest finger writing app for taking notes, writing memos and making annotations. When you are at brainstorms, meetings or need a shopping list and to do list, InNote is here to help.
FULL EDITING TOOLSET
• A full set of ink pens, ballpoint pen and highlighters providing lifelike handwriting experience.
• A color palette of millions of colors to customize your pen colors.
• A selection of paper templates for you to write on
• Adjust the size of eraser under different circumstances
EASILY TAKE NOTES
• Add widget for creating quick notes
• Smoothly hand writing experience on smartphone or tablet screen
• Insert text into notes and customize text size/color/shadow effect
• Embed and annotate images. Take a photo directly or import an image from album and use it within notes.
• Rotate and zoom image
• Take notes or annotate on maps screenshot for current location or others
• Record your voice notes when you are not able to write
• Neatly organize all your digital notebooks on the shelf with a cover and title
• Change notebook title and cover
• Sort notebooks by created time or modified time
• Rearrange pages within a notebook
• Preview notes pages thumbnails
• Mark a page with bookmark for easy search
SHARE YOUR NOTES
• Share notebooks in PDF format.
• Share multiple notebooks via email/social media
• Share pages in image format
• Use annotation feature in CamScanner, syncing edits to CamScanner
Support installation on SD card
We'd love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Check out other INTSIG products:
CamScanner – Intelligent Document Management
CamCard – Professional Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
Notes is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memo, email, message, shopping list and to do list. It makes to take a note easier than any other notepad and memo apps.
You also can cloud sync notes to the Google task. Let your notes more simpler and securer.
* Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit your notes.
* Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes;
* Add Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
* Five kinds of notes background color available to change, make your notes in personalized way.
* Change the Font size;
* Transform your note into a checklist view;
* Set reminder to your notes, no longer missing you important things;
* Auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything to save them.
* Share your notes via e-mail, SMS, and etc.;
* Backup/export to SD card
* Sync your notes to Google task, let you sync/backup online.
More advanced features, please download to experience!
This app is based on MiCode/Notes code, and licensed under the Apache License.
MiCode/Notes code: https://github.com/MiCode/Notes
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
You can use this app to count anything countable, from inventory, customers, laps, to scores, votes. Up to 100 counters, assign button on the phone to count without touching the screen, optionally record time stamp for each count, email/share feature, counters are saved after exiting, score keeper for card games and dominoes. The counter can be customized to have different weight, a different increase/decrease by count for each click, different colors and notification sounds. The whole counter definition can be saved to a file on SD card and load it later. It also supports importing from and exporting to csv files.
Compatible with both tablets and phones. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation. For tablets you can have up to four columns so that you can display a lot of counters on one screen.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
You can write notes, messages, ideas, shopping list and to do list in QuickNote by different category.
What's more, QuickNote approved that info sync with Google task, letting your notes info more securer and convenient to check at anywhere.
We are sure that QuickNote will be your good partner and friend in work and life.
- Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit.
- Setting reminder in your notes, you will never forget your important things.
- Search notes by keywords in your content.
- It Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes.
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list.
- Five kinds of notes background color available to change as you like.
- Share your notes via email, SMS, and etc.
- Sync your notes to Google task.
More advanced features, please have a try, and you'll like it!
Extended your battery life and manage the power usage of your phone. Adds NEW settings to the phone (e.g. screen timeout during a call, etc.) and allows you to quickly change other phone settings depending on conditions (e.g. low batt).
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls... just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app. Get the pro version to automatically text friends and family when the score changes.
Optimized for the large screen of tablets!
Get the PRO version to:
* remove ads
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds
Many Android tasks run slower than they should for one simple, yet not-so-obvious reason: they consume large amounts of random data from a limited source. Random data is used to generate session keys and unique identifiers, in SSL and wifi, while starting processes, and during inter-process communication.
This data (entropy) runs out frequently, and that causes processes reading from the blocking device (if any) to temporarily stop responding (lag). These processes cannot continue until the Linux kernel repopulates the entropy pool, which takes time. In addition, input events are pulled from the user interface (to refill the pool), which may also contribute to the problem.
Seeder is a service for root users. It assists the kernel in "topping off" the entropy pool by re-seeding it with data from the non-blocking (high performance) random device. Optionally, it can also help alleviate MMC I/O contention by extending the I/O queue, allowing the I/O scheduler to make better decisions, and combine more writes.
On some devices, applications load significantly faster (particularly large ones like Facebook, Chrome, and Youtube), and task switching becomes effortless. Fewer visual "hiccups" occur.
You MUST be running a rooted device to use this application! If you don't know what this means, Seeder will probably not work on your device!
** Note **
This app does not increase raw performance, but rather eliminates some types of annoying lag (ie. applications briefly freezing, jerky scrolling, delays returning to the home screen, etc). The effect seems to be more noticeable the longer the device has been running prior to activating the RNG service.
Google's efforts to optimize newer builds of Android have been substantial, and Seeder has less effect on Android 4.0+ (though many users still report improvement).
Bug reports are greatly appreciated. If you have any trouble with the application, please send an email before leaving a review. If during testing you find that Seeder does not noticeably reduce lag on your device, please email me for a refund!
TIFF (TIF) - single or multiple pages, (Uncompressed, Packbits, LZW, JPEG, Huffman, G31D, G32D, G4, Flate, Planar)
BMP (Windows, OS/2, RLE)
DICOM (uncompressed, RLE, JPEG, animated)
CALS (type 1)
JEDMICS C4 (US Military images)
GIF (Animates in viewer and file browser)
FLI/FLC (Animates in viewer and file browser)
PNG (all types, animates in viewer and file browser)
JPEG (baseline, progressive)
PCX,DCX (multipage PCX)
Targa (uncompressed, RLE)
Microsoft FAX (*.AWD)
FITS (astronomy images)
PDF - NOTE: PDF support is limited to scanned images such as FAXes, NOT text or vector graphics. This is useful if you know your PDF file contains scanned images because FIV can view and navigate it much quicker than other PDF viewers.
FIV collects anonymous usage statistics with Google Analytics. Opt-out in the settings.
** NEW **
Now supports Google Drive file access
Includes a fast and powerful file browser which displays a large thumbnail image and file details. Long press on the name for the option to share the image (email, mms, etc) or set it as the background wallpaper.
Slideshow feature - display your photos in an attractive slideshow with optional transition effects and variable delay.
Display your photo's location on a map - For photos containing GPS coordinates, a new menu item will appear (requires internet connection).
FIV is great at viewing large black & white scanned images. Unique technology allows for incredibly fast decoding and readable scale-to-gray (anti-aliased) views. Navigate between pages/files in milliseconds even on less powerful phones.
FIV supports animated GIF and FLI/FLC in a unique way. See your files animate in the file browser and main window. Pinch zoom and pan while image is animating. FIV is able to view just about any image, but is also a competent animated GIF player.
Friendly GUI allows fast navigation between pages/files with simple swipe gestures and pinch-to-zoom.
Use FIV as a stand-alone file browser/viewer or as the default image viewer for email attachments etc.
FIV is capable of viewing well logs faster than any other software available. As an oil/gas/water well log viewer, FIV can open scans up to 80 x 300 inches (@400dpi).
FIV now includes the ability to export any file (e.g. multi-page TIFF) as a PDF file. It also allows you to save a page in another format (JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF, BMP).
The addition of DICOM support is preliminary and is based on our proprietary code. If you find this useful and would like to see more DICOM specific features, please contact us.
Differences between the free and paid version of FIV:
1) Displays ads on the main viewer window
2) A full screen ad must be viewed to use the advanced features (save as, save to pdf)
1) No advertising
FIV needs EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission when opening some file attachments which come from streams (e.g. from GMail). Otherwise, no temporary files are created by FIV.
Please check our Twitter feed for the latest news:
FIV has no external dependencies. The imaging code is completely self contained and written in portable C and optimized assembly language. Please send any licensing requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then this is the app you need! This app is your digital piece of paper that you always will have with you when you need to draw or make a quick note.
Save the forest and use this app instead!
★ Shake to undo
★ New clean paper by flipping gesture
★ Save drawing to SD card*
★ Share your drawing
★ Give feedback to developer
★ Hide/show the pen
★ Enable/disable shake-to-undo
Please email me (email@example.com) with any improvements that you would like to see on the app. Please don't hesitate to report even the smallest annoying experience you may get while using it.
*Find your saved pictures in the folder called "piece of paper" on your SD card or browse your gallery app.
Pattern password protection;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
* This app DOES NOT contain handwriting recognition for any language
* Kindle Fire users: please use "7notes Free (Kindle Tablet Edition)" available from the Amazon Appstore
* The video shows the features of 7notes with mazec for Android (Premium version).
7notes Free is a FREE note taking app optimized for the Android OS. One of the purposes of this free version is to allow first-time users to experience the app before purchasing the premium version: "7notes with mazec for Android".
7notes with mazec for Android enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of scenes and situations such as during a phone call, meeting with customers, during lectures, and while commuting. 7notes with mazec for Android provides a superior note taking experience with a state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine (Premium version only). You can edit and decorate handwritten sentences later as required, focusing on the fast capture of ideas and notes. Smooth inking with auto scroll and feed features, provides an outstanding note taking experience. The app also has a variety of exporting features including e-mail, Evernote, Facebook and Twitter, as well as directing output to other applications.
7notes features include:
- Handwriting stroke input with smooth inking
- Makes handwriting recognition available within other installed Android applications via the mazec technology (PREMIUM version only)
- Convert handwritten notes to digital text real-time or on-demand (PREMIUM version only)
- Decorate handwritten letters and digital text with different colors, fonts and styles
- Create and manage notes quickly and easily
- Connect to other applications such as Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote