<<< THIS APPLICATION IS JAPANESE ONLY >>>
Amazing handwriting recognition to your smatphone. "7notes with mazec" provides handwriting input system and handwriting note-taking app that can be used in a variety of applications!
A popular note-taking app "7notes" in the iOS version has been well received for the speed and accuracy of handwriting recognition.
The Android version of "7notes" is now available as a handwriting input app for the Android OS.
The app can be used for a variety of applications such as e-mail, Twitter, and Evernote.
The latest version supports backup and restore of notes and dictionaries.
■ ■ 7 features of "7notes with mazec" ■ ■
(1) Amazing speed and accuracy of conversion
7notes can convert your handwriting to text with speed and accuracy that you have never experienced.
This feature will make you free from annoying small keyboard or flick input to provide a comfortable input environment.
(2) Conversion of mixed Kanjis and Hiraganas
Writing Hiraganas can be recognized as complicated Kanjis.
For example, writing "Kaigi" ("kai" in Kanji and "gi" in Hiragana) can be converted to "meeting".
The feature will guide you to a stress-free input environment.
(3) Cross application handwriting recognition available
The handwriting recognition can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology (available as a Japanese IME).
(4) Convert handwritten notes to digital text on-demand
Your handwritten letters can be converted to digital text later.
This feature is very effective when you take a note at a meeting.
(5) Seamless editing for handwriting and digital text
In 7notes, you can enter both handwritten letters and font text seamlessly.
(6) Connect to other applications
You can easily export notes to e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other applications such as Evernote.
The Evernote Enhancement add-on (paid) will allow you to load and store a note in Evernote.
The app also supports mushrooms which are familiar in Android.
You can use a variety of mushroom apps such as pictograms, symbols, and e-mail addresses.
■ ■ How to Use ■ ■
Install "7notes with mazec" and start the app.
Then set up "mazec Conversion" following instructions on the screen.
The following online manual is available:
■ ■ Operating Conditions ■ ■
Conform your device model and installation conditions for "7notes with mazec".
■ ■ License Agreement ■ ■
Read carefully the "License Agreement" before you purchase.
*If you download the app, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the License Agreement.
Instead of entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters, SlideIT keyboard eases texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, while the words “magically” appear on the screen.
Love SlideIT? Please give us a 5-star Google Play rating and review. We’re always trying to make SlideIT better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! email@example.com
SlideIT keyboard version 7 includes many new features and fixes.
☞ NEW!! SlideIT 7 now supports A.I.Type next-word prediction in many languages
Many keyboard skins for SlideIT are available for free download from the Android Market.
SlideIT keyboard fully supports all Android versions from 2.2 and up, including tablets and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
With over 7,000,000 downloads, SlideIT keyboard has been an Android bestseller and selected as an editor's choice by Google.
Among SlideIT's great features:
❖ Smart predictions and disambiguation
❖ Over 70 language packs and layouts
❖ More than 60 skins
❖ Keyboard customization
❖ Import contacts from your phone
SlideIT's many great features make it the ultimate time-saving keyboard for Android devices. Writing e-mail, SMS messaging or just chating with your friends on a small touchscreen is now easy and fun!
The best keyboard on the Android Market!
✪✪✪✪✪ “…for one-handed text entry, SlideIT Keyboard is the current king of the hill.” - PCWorld, August 2010
✪✪✪✪✪ “…Best keyboard around. A must have for the Android. It is the best app that I've bought” - SlideIT user review
“Can I just say THANK YOU, a million times, I love this app and you saved me big time. I just switched from droid2 to droidx2 after 1 day, swype malfunctioned, and vz wireless tech support led me to you. He said it was way better anyhow, and he was right, customizable and all! Omg, I'm in heaven O:-)” - Customer feedback
SlideIT keyboard can load many languages, and you can switch between them with the press of a button!
Afrikaans – Afrikaanse sleutelbord,
Albanian – Tastierës shqipe,
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycan klaviatura
Arabic – لوحة المفاتيح العربية,
Belorussian – Беларускія клавіятуры,
Brazilian – Teclado brasileiro,
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Catalan – Català teclat,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hebrew – מקלדת עברית,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Icelandic – Íslenska lyklaborðið,
Indonesian – Bahasa Indonesia keyboard,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Korean - 한국어 키보드,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Persian – صفحه کلید فارسی,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swahili – Swahili keyboard,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Український клавіатури.
These packs include a variety of keyboard layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, COLEMAK, DVORAK, BÉPO, NEO and SVORAK.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
You can also copy, paste, and cut words from input.
Some configuration may be required due to everyone's handwriting may be different. If you change the copy, backspace, cut, or paste gesture you will need to make sure they are renamed the same ( ie. backspace, cut, copy, paste) all lower case. The function is pre-programmed in app.
You can either use the keyboard or just start gesturing to enter characters.
The interface also has a small spell correction dictionary to auto correct mispelled words. The dictionary has some of the most common words in it ( English ) but if you tap on the red composing text, it will prompt you if you want to add it to the dictionary.
Every new word typed or gestured brings the word to the front of the list after a space is inputted. This simulates an "auto learning" feature so that the word will be suggested as you continue using the app.
- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Gesture typing on Zhuyin keyboard
- Output both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Chinese and English mixed input on Zhuyin and Pinyin keyboard
- Rich emoticons and emojis
Purchase a membership here:
All-in-one light-weight keyboard
★★ No INTERNET permission = No data/password can be sent out
★ Bug fixed for KakaoTalk, WhatsApp, TicToc
★ Extreme customizable/scalable
★ T9, compact, Cyrillic phonetic (swipe ←)
★ Qwerty / Azerty / Qwertz / Dvorak / Left Hand / Right Hand / Colemak / Neo / Bépo
★ εχ๑тὶς, math, smiley faces, Edit Mode, Num Pad, symbols keyboard
★ Unicode IME
★ Esc, Ctrl, Alt, tab keys for ssh, telnet, remote desktop
★ Voice input
★ Auto correction: Type approximately or blind type
★ Autotext / shorthand.
★ Word learning
★ Split mode for tablets (thumb typing)
★ ICS (ice cream sandwich) tested.
★ Accents key / dead-key
★ Try Fontomizer SP if you have font issue.
Azərbaycan Azerbaijani, azeri
Bahasa Indonesia Indonesian
Bahasa Melayu Malay
Basa Jawa Javanese
Basa Sunda Sundanese
Bosanski jezik Bosnian
Diné bizaad Navajo, Navaho
Español, Castellano Spanish; Castilian
Euskara, Euskera Basque
Français, Langue Française French
Gàidhlig Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
Gjuha Shqipe Albanian
Hrvatski Jezik Croatian
IPA International Phonetic Alphabet
Język Polski Polish
Lakȟóta Sioux, Lakota
Latine, Lingua Latina Latin
Latviešu Valoda Latvian
Lietuvių Kalba Lithuanian
Limba Română, Moldovenească Romanian, Moldavian
Mvskoke Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Norsk bokmål Norwegian Bokmål
Ōlelo Hawaiʻi Hawaiian
Schwyzerdütsch Swiss German
Serbsce, Serbski Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Slovenčina, Slovenský jazyk Slovak
Slovenski jezik, Slovenščina Slovene
Tiếng Việt Vietnamese
Türkmen Түркмен Turkmen
беларуская мова Belarusian
български език Bulgarian
кыргыз тили Kirghiz, Kyrgyz
қазақ тілі Kazakh
македонски јазик Macedonian
русский язык Russian
српски језик Serbian
татар теле Tatar
тоҷикӣ, toğikī, تاجیکی Tajik
Тыва дыл Tuvan
українська мова Ukrainian
ئۇيغۇرچە Uighur, Uyghur
بهاس ملايو Malay
پښتو Pashto Pushto
سنڌي، سندھی Sindhi
فارسی Persian, Farsi
ދިވެހި Dhivehi Maldivian
አማርኛ Amharic Ethiopian
मराठी Marathi (Marāṭhī)
संस्कृतम् Sanskrit (Saṁskṛta)
हिन्दी, हिंदी Hindi
বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী Bishnupriya Manipuri
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Panjabi, Punjabi
မြန်မာဘာသာ Myanmar, Burmese
ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ Khmer
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ Cherokee
ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᒧᐎᓐ Ojibwe, Ojibwa
한국어 (韓國語), 조선어 (朝鮮語) Korean
ꆈꌠ꒿ Nuosu, Yi, 彝
手寫 中日韩 CJK Handwriting recognition
日本語 にほんご Japanese romaji
hanja 한자 仓颉 kanji 漢字 仮名 ローマ字 キーボード multilang 中国语 나랏글 OCR, AI, Graffiti bilingual input method Devanagari kaomoji 手写 輸入法 输入 偏旁 入力 필기입력 키보드 Speech 나랏글 gingerbread honeycomb icecream 香港字 廣東話 五筆 筆畫 繁體字正體字 簡繁 필기 인식 手写识别 手書き文字認識 scandinavian bepo translator
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
1) Allows to type the entire Malayalam character set from one layout by single tap with out navigate back and forth through different pages.
2) Also includes qwerty and number-symbol keypad.
3) Malayalam character keys are arranged in alphabetical order.
4) Suitable for small and large displays with any resolution in portrait or in landscape mode.
5) Easily input koottaksharam with single tap using the scrollable koottaksharam list shown above the keyboard.
6) Word prediction feature.
7) Can also be used in devices with android version which did not support proper Malayalam rendering, for sending Unicode Malayalam text via sms or email.
8) Keyboard with full Symbol pad key customization.
9)Malayalam spell checker with vibration and sound alert.
1) Key in light blue colour(Second last row) are for selection only (Eg: light blue key 'അ' is for selecting അ to ഐ - will displayed in third row of keypad- light blue ക for displaying ക to ഞ in third row and so on)
2) Use 'ABC' key to launch the qwerty keypad.
3) Use '123' key to get the number and symbol keys.
4) For setting Malayalam Keyboard for Android™ as your default keyboard- Open Settings-> Language and input ->Select Malayalam Keyboard for Android as your default keyboard.
5) For adding new word(maximum character limit 50) to prediction database just tap on the specified word(first word in the list) displayed above the keypad.
6) Use the keyboard key(bottom left) to close the keypad or Long press on it to change default input method.
Enter characters in unicode encoding format.
1)For writing കോ [ko] use this order ക +ോ , for writing കൈ= ക+ൈ
2)For writing koottaksharam use chandrakkala for joining characters. Eg : ക്ഷ = ക+്+ഷ
3)While using 'ra' symbol (eg: പ്ര (pra) ) use it after typing the letter for correct rendering.
Send feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Color Picker function addition that can be used in collaboration with other app!
It is a handy blackboard -style drawing app .
You can draw a picture , such as those written in chalk , I can draw very easily picture , such as those put out by the eraser .
Picture which I drew so you can save it as a PNG image, and use it as a memo a blackboard -style ! Also messages that unusual if attached to an e-mail !
Because the image read , you can Email to a friend graffiti Sha-mail .
There is also (α version ) image viewing and posting function to the drawing -sharing site
Let's enjoy with everyone by posting easily!
· ( White , red , yellow , green , blue ) + color picker color selection
And functional regulation thickness
• The off blackboard
• The function returns one
Blackboard - clear function
- Save feature
- Reading function
Key words "Great for S Pen"
Keywords : blackboard , drawing , painting application , graffiti , graffiti , chalk , blackboard
Never hit the desired key on the small screen?
Why don't try "G-board" - the new input solution with handwriting recognition!
G-board is based on simplified gestures instead of keys (like Graffiti for Palm).
Only draw a simplified gesture of the desired letter or symbol.
Because you only have to draw gestures, blind typing (writing) is now possible!
> A Shift-button isn't necesary, because a small gesture means lower case and a bigger gesture means upper case (see screenshot).
> For writing only in upper (or lower) case or writing only numbers, its possibly to move the labeling fields.
> Movable Cursor: tap the left or right border of G-board to move the cursor
> QuickText Function:
Enter your own text for each gesture! E.g.: save your e-mail as the gesture 'e' and call it by drawing simply 'e' in QuickText-mode.
> Editable BasicSuggestions:
Define your own Suggestions which will be shown if there is no Suggestion (e.g. frequently used symbols like: ,?!@-_:;)
> Word suggestions with more than 6000 Words (at time only English)
> NEW! MyBoard:
draw your own gestures now, simply tap the settings button and switch to 'MyBoard'
> NEW! Editable diacritics
> NEW! Learnable UserDictionary! G-board now learns your words and sort them by usage
Free Demo Version: "G-board Lite"
NOTE: Please help us improving this app and mail us bugs or bad gesture recognition!
But remember that the recognition also depends on your touchscreen, Thanks!
Ezhuthani Version 2 is a unique keyboard for naive users with Tamil99 and Ezhuthani Keyboard Layouts with full fledged Tamil Suggestion Keywords support with Tamil Reply Message Templates.
We will definitely add more features and more keyboard layouts in the future based on your feedback and encouragements. We tested on major Android phones and Tabs (version 2.2 and above). Use the keyboard layout the way you want, and leave your comment with changes and features you want in it.
How to Enable Ezhuthani (Tamil Keyboard) on your Mobile
Android Version 2.0 and above
Settings - Locale and Text - Select Ezhuthani (Tamil Keyboard).
Long press in a text box and select input method and then select Ezhuthani (Tamil Keyboard).
Android Version 3.0 and above
Settings - Language and input - Configure input methods - Enable Ezhuthani (Tamil Keyboard) - Go Back - Current input method - Select Ezhuthani (Tamil Keyboard)
Android Version 4.0 and above
Settings - Language and input - Enable Ezhuthani(Tamil Keyboard) - Select Default - Select Ezhuthani(Tamil Keyboard)
Mary Martin Team dedicated this product to the Tamil Community as a Free Android App. Please use and enjoy!
Mary Martin Team!
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail brush
A paint application you can use three layers.
An Essential item for paint, draw and sketch lovers.
GO!GO!PAINT Pro is a simple paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 3000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle between 100% and your preferred zoom level
- Adjust colors
- Select from 26 brushes, and adjust the size and the opacity
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Eraser
- Suck up a color on the canvas
- Three layer
- Delete a layer
- Replace layers
- Clear and fill canvas with a second color
- Undo and Redo until 10 times
- The canvas content is saved automatically and reloaded when you restart.
- Save and load a content of canvas.
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a comment, a pen name and a tag)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Rotate the image when you post.
- Select from 4 app galleries
- DrawingSquare / PixelArtist / Spline / GO!GO!PAINT Pro
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more
excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
* This app DOES NOT contain handwriting recognition for any language
* Kindle Fire users: please use "7notes Free (Kindle Tablet Edition)" available from the Amazon Appstore
* The video shows the features of 7notes with mazec for Android (Premium version).
7notes Free is a FREE note taking app optimized for the Android OS. One of the purposes of this free version is to allow first-time users to experience the app before purchasing the premium version: "7notes with mazec for Android".
7notes with mazec for Android enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of scenes and situations such as during a phone call, meeting with customers, during lectures, and while commuting. 7notes with mazec for Android provides a superior note taking experience with a state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine (Premium version only). You can edit and decorate handwritten sentences later as required, focusing on the fast capture of ideas and notes. Smooth inking with auto scroll and feed features, provides an outstanding note taking experience. The app also has a variety of exporting features including e-mail, Evernote, Facebook and Twitter, as well as directing output to other applications.
7notes features include:
- Handwriting stroke input with smooth inking
- Makes handwriting recognition available within other installed Android applications via the mazec technology (PREMIUM version only)
- Convert handwritten notes to digital text real-time or on-demand (PREMIUM version only)
- Decorate handwritten letters and digital text with different colors, fonts and styles
- Create and manage notes quickly and easily
- Connect to other applications such as Facebook, Twitter, and Evernote