A virtual personal trainer to motivate and guide you.
A specific workout designed to burn fat in the shortest time possible.
LumoWell offers you a great workout for weight loss, toning legs and arms, tone your butt and have a flat stomach in a short period of time.
The Scientific 7 Minute Workout Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8cexmYOknI
Scientific research has shown that even 7 minutes of HIIT exercise a day provides heart health benefits.
The 7 minute daily exercises plan allow you to train your abdominal muscles, chest muscles, your butt, thighs, and Legs, arms and shoulders.
A fat-burning workout routine to firm up the body.
Unlocking the advanced version of total body 7 Minute Workout (PRO version) you'll get:
- Advanced exercises for more effective results
- Weekly meal plans to develop healthy eating habits and lose weight fast
- No advertising
- Stretching cool down workout that help you relax and improve the muscle's elasticity
- 30 day 7 minute workout challenge
App by Ego360 for LumoWll / LumoFit project
- Launch a timer
- Rings and vibrate to indicate the end of your timeout
- Keep screen on
- Rings and vibrate at 5s before the end
- Set your own timer (long press on timers button)
- Activate/Desactivate vibration, pre-final sound or final sound
This application is developed by SoBidel (email@example.com)
Over 3,000,000 Users love 7 minutes workout, Scientifically proven to aid weight loss & improve cardiovascular function.
If you want to lose weight, get a flat tummy & strengthen abdominal muscles, get the dreamed abs with sixpack, 7 minutes abs workout can strengthen your core and tone your abs, with videos on how to perform each exercise.
Don't have an hour for daily workout and abs workout? you might not need it, just try 7 minute quick fit workout, it has Video Tutorial to help you do it right!
The most appropriate exercises for usual people just like you and me, you can do it quick fit anytime anywhere, it only takes 7 minutes. This 7 minute workout is highlighted by the New York Times "Maximum Results With Minimal Investment".
This 7 minute workout application is base on HICT (high intensity circuit training) that was proved the most “safe, effective, and efficient” way to improve your muscular and aerobic fitness, don't need go to gym.Try the 7 minute quick fit workout and abs workout, and make you healthier.
The 7 minute workout only take you about 7 minutes quick fit, consists 12 exercises to be done for 30 seconds, with 10 seconds breaks between each exercise. All you need just a chair and a wall, repeat 2-3 circuits according to your time. This must your first choice for office workout, or home quick fit workout.
Support Google Fit;
Voice guild you when you need to start 7 minute workout or rest;
Adjust the circuit time according to your situation;
Adjust the rest time;
Keep the screen on when you workout;
Beautiful character and UI design;
Workout log shows your complete workout time;
Ability to pause the workout, and skip to previous or next exercise;
Notification for daily workout;
The daily workout include 12 exercises, they are Jumping jacks, Wall sit, Push-up, Abdominal crunch, Step-up onto chair , Squat , Triceps dip on chair, Plank , High knees/running in place , Lunge, Push-up and rotation, Side plank, the exercise are full body workouts, leg workout, arm workout, butt workout, cardio workout.
This 7 min gym daily quick fit workout will be your personal trainer,it is cardio workout, help you fitness, and lose weight, trained your arm workout, leg workout, full body muscles, you can do it at office or home.
This 7 min daily workout and abs workout really works, it is the effective gym exercised for everyone, girl, woman, man, work person, you can make it as office workout, home workout, we sure 7 min workout gym will help you!
Enjoy the 7 min gym! like sit ups, push ups, squats, plank, jumping jack.
For save data to SD card or in the phone;
Support save data to Google fit;
You can get important phone call even at the exercises;
This permission is for starting up notification even reboot the phone;
For notification vibration;
Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the "7 Minute Workout" is simple but effective.
Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out.
App features include:
- stunning design
- both male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text
- all content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity)
- track your weight with our weight tracker
- track your activity with our activity calendar
- workout and unlock various achievements
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
* 3 programmable timers
* Customize all time settings
* Customize number of cycles
* Customize number of tabatas
* easy to hear alerts, over music, and on speaker
* pause and resume session
* restart session where you left off if interrupted
* mute sound use in silent mode
* screen flashes for visual cue
* Advanced multiple Tabatas for Tabata This training
* Speaking coach
* Multitasking (runs in the background)
* Scales to look great on larger tablets
Keywords: Tabata Timer, Tabata, Workout, Gym, Interval, Timer, HIT, Tabata Method, Tabata Intervals, Tabata Training
Already downloaded more than a million times, HIIT Interval Training Timer will help you focus on your workout and forget about the time, just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $. More features will come soon with this version ;-)
You can even use it with a HIIT card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* A FEW FEEDBACKS FROM OUR USERS
“ Just what I need for my HIIT sessions! audio is clear and works great :) no more looking at a timer! “ Bianca, April 1st 2015
“Accountable Interval timing. Best interval app. So easy to use, set, turn on, update. Just learned I can adjust the timer sound. Cool! “ Patricia, March 31st 2015
“ Great for those easily distracted folks!!! Ooh shiny, lol!!! So helpful, no more loosing track of what rep I'm on! “ Nancy, March 27th 2015
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the sound… or the voice !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter @hiit_android (and soon on Facebook !).
Main features :
** 3 sounds choice and a voice
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Forward / Backward button during the workout to go to the next/previous interval
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
If you are not familiar with any of the exercises from the included workouts, you can find short description for each one in section Workouts Library.
The app also offers easy to use and configure timer that allows you define your own interval training. Set number of rounds, duration of working cycles and rest time and you can start!
Overview on functionalities:
- 3 predefined Tabata workouts (Tabata for beginners, Tabata for legs and Tabata for upper body)
- Option to create your own tabata workout choosing between 20 bodyweight cardio moves
- 3 predefined Bodyweigth workouts (Cardio for beginners, Cardio for intermediate/advanced, Strength)
- Option to create your own Bodyweight workout choosing between 20 bodyweight cardio moves
- 3 predefined 10-minute Challenges ( Plank Challenge, Burpee Challenge, Squat Challenge)
- Configurable and easy to set up countdown timer
- Alarm sound between work and rest periods. Alarm volume is controlled by the volume controls of your device
- Warning ticks during the last three seconds of each interval
- Workouts library with short description of each exercise, included in the predefined workouts
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our e-mail as we cannot answer the comments - we will be more than happy to help and hear from our users!
Get back your body's natural ability to move or improve your movement qualities with the exclusive "Resets" workouts from the "Original Strength" system by Tim Anderson SFG and Geoff Neupert Master SFG.
For variety, the app includes several "crossfire like" formats: Interval Training (HIIT, Tabata), Every minute on the minute (EMOM), For time and As many rounds as possible in a give time frame. The workouts are based on a predefined set of video illustrated bodyweight exercises or kettlebell exercises.
For the beginners or the busiest of you, short and intense workouts allow you to incorporate exercising in your daily schedule and get more chance to sustain for a long period. More advanced users can create their own workouts using the built-in exercises or with custom ones.
Recommended by several health professionals from HealthTap and downloaded more than 500000 users, don't wait and give it a try!
- Built-in workouts libraries
- Built-in exercises with video illustrations : bodyweight or with kettlebells
- Interval Timer : HIIT, Tabata
- Workout diary
- Customizable workouts and exercises
- Calories expense estimations and weight tracking
What 5* users say about the app :
Shahid : "Great! Love it! What a great way to stay in shape without going to the gym."
Ethan K: "Amazing This app is very simple to use and practical. You can see that your strength is growing. Big thanks to the developer."
Allessandra S. : "Good application!!!!! Very satisfied... I recommend!" - translated from french
Cyril S. : "Great! Wonderful app, the best of this kind! Congratulations" - translated from french
Manuel F. : "Incredible we lost 5kilos" - translated from french
* Fun achievements and rewards to keep you motivated
* Based on the 7-minute workout featured in NY Times Magazine
Using nothing more than a chair, a wall, and your own body weight, the 7-minute workout is based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit of working out regularly in the shortest time possible.
YOU ONLY LIVE THRICE
Just like your favorite video game, Seven starts you off with three lives. Skip a day and lose a heart, but miss 3 workouts in a month and your progress resets to zero and it's game over! Work out every day for 7 months to achieve 100% and become a 7/7 champion.
Seven also motivates you toward your goal with positive reinforcement:
— Unlock achievements from Novice to Athlete as you vary your routine
— Earn rewards and health-related giveaways
— Set up daily reminders, or when you've missed too many workouts
— Track your progress visually on color-coded graphs and calendars
— Share your success with friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter or Facebook
THE ULTIMATE 7-MINUTE WORKOUT APP
Seven guides you through the 7-minute workouts with precise illustrations, visual timers, spoken instructions and even tactile feedback to switch between 30 seconds of intense exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
— No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
— Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
— Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
— Armband friendly: vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
— Google drive sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
— The "Learn" tab includes pro tips on how to perform each exercise
Now all of us, busy as we are, can stay in shape!
Share your experience with #SevenApp:
Based on 'The Scientific 7-Minute Workout' routine posted in the American College of Sports Medicine's Health & Fitness Journal and highlighted by The New York Times (http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/09/the-scientific-7-minute-workout/), this high intensity interval training app will get you sweating.
12 exercises, 3 required items (yourself, a chair, a wall), and 7 minutes is all you need to start getting in shape again!
The Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app is more than a stopwatch or countdown clock. Whether it’s for your HIIT or tabata workouts, circuit training or at-home bodyweight training workouts, this app is for you. Set as many timers on your smartphone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (workout, rest periods, sets, reps) and construct unique, personalized workouts!
TIMER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Customize your timer with various activity phases:
- Rest period
* Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your smartphone and clock is a problem of the past
* Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
* Determine sets of workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
* Displays both total time and remaining time
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, bodyweight exercises, tabata or other fitness activities! The Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app is also a great fit for those engaging in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on! Download the practical Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Tabata HIIT Workout is suitable for those who have a busy life. With our mobile application you can finish your workout in less than 4 minutes or less.
Tabata HIIT Workout not only do you burn more calories, but the effect of all that intense exertion kicks your body's repair cycle into hyperdrive. That means you burn more fat and calories in the 24 hours after a Tabata HIIT workout than you do after, say, a steady-pace run. Tabata HIIT Workout is also good for your heart. One 2006 study found that after 8 weeks of doing Tabata HIIT workouts, subjects could bicycle twice as long as they could before the study, while maintaining the same pace.
Tabata HIIT Workout is also a effective way to lose weight. Anyone who has been on a diet knows that it's hard to not lose muscle mass along with fat. While steady state cardio seems to encourage muscle loss, studies show that both weight training and tabata HIIT workouts allow dieters to preserve their hard-earned muscles while ensuring most of the weight lost comes from fat stores. In addition to increased fat burning and more muscle preserved, HIIT stimulates production of your human growth hormone (HGH) by up to 450 percent during the 24 hours after you finish your workout. This is great news since HGH is not only responsible for increased caloric burn but also slows down the aging process, making you younger both inside and out!
Tabata HIIT Workout is convenient that you can do it anywhere, anytime. Since it's such a simple concept—go at maximum effort for a short period of time followed by a recovery period and repeat—you can adapt it to whatever time and space constraints you have.
Have You ever wanted to burn body fat and get perfect abs?
Try interval workout to burn belly fat and then Caynax Aerobic Weider Six (A6W) app to form perfect 6 pack.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training, is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 9–20 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
HIIT session consists of a warm up period of exercise, followed by six to ten repetitions of high intensity exercise, separated by medium intensity exercise, and ending with a period of cool down exercise. The high intensity exercise should be done at near maximum intensity. The medium exercise should be about 50% intensity. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise. The goal is to do at least six cycles, and to have the entire HIIT session last at least fifteen minutes and not more than twenty.
There is no specific formula to HIIT. Depending on your level cardiovascular development, the moderate-level intensity can be as slow as walking.
The original protocol set a 2:1 ratio of work to recovery periods, for example, 30–40 seconds of hard sprinting alternated with 15–20 seconds of jogging or walking.
HIIT is considered to be an excellent way to maximize a workout that is limited on time.
Because of exercise intensity this type of workout is not intended for everyone. You should consult:
- health doctor to determine if You are capable to perform such exercises
- professional trainer to create workout schedule for You.
You can use this app for workouts like: Tabata, Fartlek, Kettlebell, jumping ropes, meditation, yoga and other fitness workouts that could use timer.
- Enhanced timer
- multi view /multi window support
- Workout schedule for next 30 days
- Workout reminder
- Option to change workout time for calendar days
- Workouts list with option to create, delete and edit workouts
- Workout schedule for whole week
- Voice feedback - TTS countdown with option to edit spoken texts (PRO only) - You might need additional TTS software like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ.
- Beeps countdown with option to use built-in beeps or set any sound (PRO only)
- Countdown: every second, every 'n-th' second, first 'n' seconds, last 'n' seconds, remaining last 'n' seconds (some option available only in PRO version)
- TTS/Beep information about workout stage
- Rewind backward and forward (PRO only)
- Built-in sample workout for Tabata na Fartlek.
- READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect incoming phone call and pause workout. Ad networks use device ID number (that is hashed using SHA-1 algorithm) to identify users.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to start reminder service after phone start.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - ads, crash reports.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup/restore workouts list.
- WAKE_LOCK - to ensure that workout works when screen is off.
Tabata is a form of HIIT (high-intensity interval training). It initially consisted of one exercise carried out intensively during 20 seconds with 10 seconds of rest after it. This exercise was looped 8 times, giving a total of 4 minutes.
Summary of features:
- HIIT timer;
- Start/pause/stop controls;
- Definition of rest and exercise time;
- Definition of the number of rounds;
- Definition of any number of exercises, with textual descriptions, that form a custom workout/training;
- Text-to-speech engine to read exercises' names to guide users throughout their workouts/trainings;
- Sound alerts: resting; exercising; breath stimulator; workout completed;
- Languages supported: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian;
- No ads;
- Sound, speech and display sleeping mode configurable;
- Ability to export current workout;
- Horizontal layout and Tablet support;
- Customizable sounds;
- Ability to disable the background gradient;
- No special permissions.
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our free workout videos.
Too busy to exercise? Have you tried short and intense circuit training at home? The sweet 4 minutes Tabata protocol?
This apps guide beginning Tabata Workout. You can easy do Tabata at home by yourself.
What’s in the app?
This app provide Tutorial from beginning to advanced, MOTIVATION video, and Tools Timer of Tabata with music.
We hope you will enjoy the benefits of this app.
Your comment help we improved. <3 <3
Round 1:Jumping Lunges (8 rounds of 20 second intense effort + 10seconds rest) 1 min rest
Round 2: Knee Push-Ups (8 rounds of 20 second intense effort + 10seconds rest)1 min rest
Round 3: Mountain Climbers (8 rounds of 20 second intense effort + 10seconds rest)1 min rest
Round 4: Scissor Crunches (8 rounds of 20 second intense effort + 10seconds rest)
P/S: Keyword on google: Tabata, tabata workout, fitness, HIIT, tabata timer, tabata tutorial, tabata at home.
It helps you to do Tabata Training.
+ Configurable preparation, workout and rest durations.
+ Configurable number of cycles and tabatas (sets).
+ Clear time display.
+ Multiple display colors.
+ Customizable background music.
+ Record your daily workout history and track performance.
+ Notes for your next exercise.
+ Record your weight and BMI.
You want a slim belly for summer ?
Exercises are performed for 60 seconds, with 10 seconds of transition time between bouts.
Total time for the entire circuit workout is approximately 15 minutes.
The circuit can be repeated 2 to 3 times a day.
Functionality of this app:
- Progress bar for total training, exercises and pauses.
- You can pause at any time ... and resume.
- Sound between exercises
- Change the timer
- Simple statistics
One screen giving you the information of the 5 closest stations.
Automatic detection of the city depending on your location, no need for settings.
Information available stations (in display order):
- The number of bikes available.
- The number of available seats.
- The icon if the CB station accepts credit card.
- The direct link to Google Maps for directions or navigation.
- The distance as the crow flies to the station.
The filter system allows you to choose only the stations accept credit cards, with at least one bike available or at least a free place to drop a bike (possible combinations of the three criteria).
The application supports many cities, others will come as and when (eg V'Lille)
- Amiens: www.velam.amiens.fr
- Besancon: www.velocite.besancon.fr
- Cergy-Pontoise: www.velo2.cergypontoise.fr
- Creteil: www.cristolib.fr
- Marseille: www.levelo-mpm.fr
- Mulhouse: www.velocite.mulhouse.fr
- Nancy: www.velostanlib.fr
- Nantes: www.bicloo.nantesmetropole.fr
- Paris: www.velib.paris.fr
- Rouen: cyclic.rouen.fr
- Toulouse: www.velo.toulouse.fr
- Nice: www.velobleu.org
- Calais: www.vel-in.fr
- Vannes: www.velocea.fr
- Brussels: www.villo.be
- Dublin: www.dublinbikes.ie
- Brisbane www.citycycle.com.au
- Santander www.tusbic.es
- Sevilla www.sevici.es
- Valencia: www.valenbisi.es
- Toyama www.cyclocity.jp
- Luxembourg: www.veloh.lu
- Goteborg www.goteborgbikes.se
- Ljubljana: www.bicikelj.si
Simple Bike is fast and ideal application for a bike or a place closer to your location.
The application requires a precise definition of the (GPS or WiFi) position.
Un seul écran vous donnant les informations des 5, 10 ou 20 stations les plus proches.
Informations disponibles des stations (dans l'ordre d'affichage):
- Le nombre de vélos disponibles.
- Le nombre de places libres.
- L'icone CB si la station accepte la carte bancaire.
- Le lien direct vers Google Maps pour l’itinéraire ou la navigation.
- Le temps depuis la dernière mise à jour de la station.
- La distance à vol d'oiseau jusqu'à la station.
Le système de filtre permet de choisir uniquement les stations acceptant les cartes bancaires, avec au moins un VLille de disponible ou bien au moins une place de libre pour y déposer un vélo (possibilité de combinaisons des trois critères).
Simple VLille est l'application rapide et idéale pour trouver un vélo ou une place au plus proche de votre emplacement à Lille.
L'application nécessite une définition précise de la position (GPS ou WiFi).
Mots clés: "vlille", "lille", "vélo", "v'lille'
- Dates des vacances scolaires par zones (2013/2014/2015/2016/2017).
- Jours fériés (2013-2014-2015).
- Affichage des semaines et jours restants avant les vacances et jours fériés !
- Comparaison entre deux zones pour connaitre les jours de vacances en commun
- Sauvegarde des choix de zones et de d'années.
- Possibilité de saisir des dates de congés personnelles.
Attention les dates de fin correspondent aux dates de reprise (ex: Mardi 3 septembre)
N'hésitez pas à demander d'autres fonctionnalités intéressantes !