Mobile Eye is more than a Wi-Fi speed test app. It is an essential part of an enterprise Wi-Fi Performance Management system that measures ping and HTTP access even while the device moves.
It stores performance data in the cloud, allowing IT managers and operators to analyze the Wi-Fi user experience and examine Wi-Fi performance trends for mobile devices enterprise-wide through a browser dashboard.
Distribute the app to all your users, and you’ll have an army of performance testers, collecting real-time Wi-Fi performance data from everywhere they go.
• Enterprise-class Wi-Fi performance app with cloud-based analytics
• Allows businesses to collect Wi-Fi performance data network-wide
• Provides unique insights on Mobile device and OS trends
• Especially useful for distributed enterprises with many remote offices
• Reduces the complexity and cost of troubleshooting remote sites
• Allows on-demand troubleshooting or periodic data collection
• Easily configured to test performance against websites you specify
• Enables enterprises to proactively manage Wi-Fi performance against SLAs
• Software-as-a-service model enables rapid deployment with no risk
Note: This Wi-Fi analysis tool is exclusively focused on measuring near real-time Wi-Fi performance and evaluating the Wi-Fi user experience. It is not a Wi-Fi network discovery tool or Wi-Fi spectrum scanner.