TOP RATED AND HIGH RANKED ALKALINE DIET AND GLYCEMIC LOAD APP
Glycemic Load and Alkaline Diet Guide (GLAD Guide) is unique as it is the only app that will help you manage both your dietary glycemic load and alkalinity.
Perfect for weight loss, cardiovascular health, controlling and treating type 2 diabetes or if you just want to optimise your nutrition for a healthy YOU.
- Comprehensive database of thousands of products
- Top alkaline foods with lowest Glycemic Load
- Search function that will help you to quickly find a specific food
- Calculates and records the GL value and alkalinity/acidity of your daily food intake
- Helps you create daily menus
- Saves your favorite menus with their respective GL and alkalinity data
- Creates daily or weekly shopping lists
- Monitors your weight over time by tracking your BMI against your food GL
- Share function
- Tailored functions to help you personalise your nutrition
All products have been classified in categories such as bread, milk, pasta, cheese, nuts, fish etc. The following are some search examples:
- White bread - search ‘bread, white’
- Skimmed milk - search ‘milk, skim’
- Spaghetti - ‘pasta, spaghetti, white’
- Feta cheese - search ‘cheese, feta’
- Almonds - search ‘nuts, almonds’
- Salmon - search ‘fish, salmon’
When searching a product, in some cases, you will notice that the drop down menu will contain items in alphabetical order, so you will need to scroll down until you reach the product you were looking for.
The 'Cereals' database includes brand names too, so if you are looking for All Bran, please search, ‘cereals, Kellogg’s All-Bran original’.
We also included brand name specific searches for Burger King, Campbell’s Chick-fill-A, Cold Stone Creamy, Prego pasta, Starbucks, Tesco Finest and more.
We are constantly updating the database. However, if you could not find a specific product, please use the feed-back button and send us your request so that we could include it and thus further enriching the database.
You must not rely on the information in this app as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other healthcare advisor. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should always consult your doctor or other healthcare advisor. Always consult your doctor or other healthcare advisor before changing your diet.
This app contains general information about glycemic load and food alkalinity and it is not advice and should not be treated as such.