Jack's Music Widget should work with any music player that displays controls and album art on the lockscreen.
For more font options, upgrade to the Plus version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jackthakar.musicwidget.plus
Note on Android 5.0: The current version of this app should work fine on Lollipop, but I'm working on a new version that adds additional features by using the new APIs available on 5.0.
Apps Confirmed to Work (v1.1.2 fixes issues with artist not displaying):
• Google Play Music
• Spotify (currently having issues)
• TuneIn Radio
• Pocket Casts
Let me know of any others that work and I'll add them to the list.
If you switch between different music players, you don't need to switch widgets. Just stop playing music in one app and start in another and the widget should switch.
Starting in 1.1, there are two widgets: one designed for a 4x1 or 4x2 grid and one with full bleed album art (works best when roughly square).
Additionally, there are three themes to choose from (dark, light, and transparent) for the 4x1 widget.
This widget will not work until you go to Security>Notification access in settings and check "Jack's Music Widget"
Unfortunately, the APIs that allow this are new in Kit Kat, so I can't port it back to earlier versions.
Developers: If you want your music app to work with this widget (and other apps which use the new KitKat RemoteController APIs), make sure that you setup a RemoteControlClient and pass the appropriate metadata (this widget uses album art, song title, and artist name).
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 22 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist, set albums, artists, genres, folders songs to playlist
* Show recent play list
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
For Android 4.4+ the app requires to have notification access enabled.
This is also the most beautiful and customizable music widget out there!
In order the widget to recognize the player you need to start playback after the widget has been added.
SPECIAL THANKS to Alexander Woodblock for sharing his methods about the universal music controls.
If you have suggestions about design and new features, please send me an email at email@example.com
Notice that having time indicator and progress bar can slow down the device and cause battery drain if your phone is from the older generations!
If you want this app improved, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use email@example.com for bug reports.
Please Note: This is a music player,not a music downloader .
It is a simple yet stylish music player for android.
It is one of the most beautiful music player featuring a blurry / blur theme or glassy / glass theme and minimalist design.
Music Player features the most modern yet classical interface.The style of this Music player is simply elegant.
It lets you manage your music very easily and effectively with Multi -select option to play the songs and now there is an option to manage your music via folder view as well.This Mp3 Player is becoming one of the most successful and popular mp3 players available in the android market.
This Audio Player supports mp3,wav ,flac and many other such audio formats.
Listen to your favorite music on the most elegant and beautiful user interface.
Control the sound of the songs with a power 5 band equalizer.
It is based on artists ,albums,songs,playlists etc.(Supporting wav , mp3, flac and many other such formats)
The perfect animations and minimalist design has a soothing effect on you.
We will be upgrading the UI of the lock screen and will improve the equalizer as we have been requested to do so.We are planning to add bass boost and reverb effect to the equalizer.We will also improve the playlist feature and make it more intuitive.
Currently you can add songs to a playlist and add it to the now playing list.
You can even multi select songs to add it to now playing list and save it to a playlist of your choice.
We are working on the app to provide you with genre view as well as improving lock screen controls.
You can totally create new playlists too from the now playing list.
Play songs from where ever you want,like song list album list,artist list,playlist etc.
This music player is Free and Good reviews are motivating us to improve the player regularly based on your positive feedback.
# Elegant and beautiful User interface.
# Tag Editor(supporting mp3 ,wav and other audio formats)
# 5 band equalizer
# Browse and play music by songs,album,artist,playlist and folders
# Sort your songs by more than 5 ways.
# Create Playlists and Save them(from "now playing" screen)
# Multi- select to play,queue or delete
# Browse by folder.
This Audio Player is still in Beta and is under development so If you find a bug or if the player crashes make sure you that let us know (and give a change to fix it) before you give us a bad review.
If you have a feature to request or a bug to report ,please submit a request at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to every email.
Thank you :)
All images are used from www.unsplash.com which is a royalty free collection of stock images.
Open sourceLibraries used
Ray Arc menu https://github.com/daCapricorn/ArcMenu
quick Action view
If both are installed and none is running, you can select which player to initialize.
ATTENTION: Although it shouldn't be allowed (there's an "information file" included in every app), some ROMs/devices might install this app to SD. This often causes the Widgets not to be enlisted in Widget selection. In this case, please move the app to main storage (you can do this with some entry in the system preferences).
If you experience troubles like weird display or nonresponsive widgets, try to remove an re-add the widget.
Want more? Subscribe to remove the ads and get on-demand access to millions of songs. Plus, download anything to your mobile device and listen even when you’re not connected.
* Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
* Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
* Smart recommendations based on your taste
* Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
* Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
* On-demand access to over 30 million songs
* Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
* Skip as many songs as you like
Learn where Google Play Music is available at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
Learn more about Google Play Music at https://play.google.com/music
Sonos Widget brings many additional features not included in the official widget.
- Two different widget types, ranging in size from 4x1 to 4x2.
- Fully customizable
- Displays relevant meta-data.
- Volume control.
- Playback (Play, Pause, Next, Previous).
Additional features in Pro-version
- DashClock Extension.
- Queue and favourites control.
- 4x4 Controller widget
- 4x2 Keyguard widget.
• Select an Sonos Widget from your 'Widget'-drawer and add it to your home-screen. Follow the on-screen setup for connecting to your Sonos system.
• Please email email@example.com if you have comments/questions/problems with this application.
• Leaving comments and ratings in the market is great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Now widgets have much more customize abilities:
— You could change font family, size, style and color
— Remove counter, list icon or repeat and shuffle
— Change color of list icon, repeat and shuffle and color of icons on control buttons
— Choose background, buttons and icons separately
— Reconfigure widgets by tap top-right corner
— 7 shadow styles
— 13 backgrounds, include Carbon Fiber
— 6 icon styles
16 whole widget themes:
— Brown and Red
— Dark Leather
— Light Metallic
— Metro UI Skin
— Dark Metallic, with blue, green and red buttons pressed states
— Brown Leather
— Red Leather
— White Leather
— White Leather New
— Wooden Burl
— MIUI Light
— Champange Gold.
On 4x1 widget 3 control buttons visible when album art is off.
Size and appearance of widgets may be a bit wary on different devices and launchers.
- Plays all audio files
- 5 band graphical equalizer with presets
- Bass and 3D effect
- MP3 editor support
- Play , next or previous playback by shake
- Sleep timer
- Color theme select option
- Plays song by folder
- Queue with play list reorder
- Support for play list
- Change album art
- Tag editor support
- Attractive widget and android 4.2 lock screen playback
- Library scan
Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
If you have any questions or idea, Please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org!
When you use a this app, you will be able to see the messages without a opening messenger app by collecting messages in the app
It is an application that allows you to view messages on this app without open messenger app so that you can avoid notifying sender which you read a message.
"Message view secretly!" can view message when I wonder if they read that the others does not wish to distress Did you? So Message view secretly!" using the View!
Please check detailed usage through the Help feature of the App
Kakao Talk, My People, line, Tick-tock, in addition to support
Future support is planned for other messenger
Galaxy S2 ICS LG Optimus 2x has been tested on gingerbread
* Report on the button when the error occurred is a big help for troubleshooting
Now Without touching, pick up the phone with voice recognition can take it here!
When the phone ringing, just say word like "Hello" or "Hang up" than you can automatically pick/hang up the phone.
and also yon can answer/reject phone call using sensors!!
1. As voice recognition without touching the phone answer / end / mute mode.
2. Answering a call to the proximity sensor / switch silent mode
3. Telephone response feature to automatically turn on speaker phone
4. Phones run automatically at startup
5. Answering a call by shaking
6. Turn over ending call/silent
7. Add recognition keyword what ever what you want.
8. Voice Guidance
-Incoming call name or number will be read out automatically by TTS When Ring mode is ringer or earphone plugged in.(NEED TTS ENGINE)
9. Reject phone call
10. Send reject SMS message automatically