Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) and SAP ERP applications (optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.