Do you hate work email on weekends?
With "Quiet for Gmail" you can set time-based rules to stop notifications from your personal/work email accounts.
It's like a "Do not Disturb" mode for each of your email accounts.
The app will automatically enable/disable the synchronization to follow your schedule.
Forget late evening email notifications and get a better work-life balance!
With "Quiet for Gmail" it's really easy to block these interruptions.
Disconnect from work and stress, no one will bother you again during your quality time!
- Stop email during your quiet hours
- Stop email certain days (like weekends)
- Override your rules for a period of time in special situations
- Control your email accounts separately
- Keep using the official Gmail app
- Saves battery and data by automatically turning sync off
- And it's free with no ads!