Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum or send an e-mail to the address below.
NETWORK SNIFFER WIDGET on 3G and WIFI
** NEED ROOT ACCESS **
** NOT an application, it's a WIDGET **
** NOT based on tcpdump or libpcap **
- Start/Stop easily a capture in one click from your home screen.
- Detects automatically the type of connection.
- Write a PCAP file which may be read with tools such as Wireshark.
- A notification indicates the number of captured packets and the total size in bytes.
- At the end of the capture, PCAP file may be sent by email.
- Help is available on SniffDroid application.
Please report bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
- Support public/private key authentication
- Ansi color support
- Command results can be shared
- Variables can be added to commands which can be replaced on when executing
- Create shortcuts on home for fast command start
To use a variable in a command use ##VARNAME##. When executing the command the values can be set in popup dialog. For example "PS ##OPTS##" to pass options to the ps executive.
For more information visit http://sshc.schimpf.es and if you have any trouble with the application or you have a great idea to improve SSH Commander, you can open a ticket at http://support.schimpf.es.
NO ROOT is required, but if you do have a rooted device you can run SSH as super user if you want. The shell will only work on ARM devices, however, the SFTP and SCP servers will work on all devices.
To run on ports below 1024 search for Android app Port Forwarder Ultimate.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- SSH has support for SFTP and SCP
- For SSH, SFTP and SCP multiple users can be set with each their own root directory, password, public key (RSA or DSA), allow X11 or agent forwarding, allow inbound/outbound connections, optional write permission and optional force stay in root directory
- For Telnet you can add multiple users and run Telnet through SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set your own shell start command and arguments (advanced)
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The servers can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple SSH (SSHd, SSH daemon) or Telnet servers
- For every SSH Server you can set name, port, multiple users, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, max auth attempts, authorization timeout, idle timeout, max concurrent sessions (per user)
- For every user set the username, password, public key, X11 / agent forwarding, inbound / outbound connections, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access
- For every Telnet server you can set multiple users or even enable SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
I have tested the server using:
Putty : http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
Supports password authentication and shared key authentication using openSSH dsa or rsa keys.
Supports variable substitution so you can use your tasker variables in your commands.
Allows access to the output of your command via tasker variable.
THIS APP REQUIRES EITHER TASKER OR LOCALE TO BE INSTALLED, IT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THEM
find it under plugins/ssh command.
input the ip or hostname of the remote machine (and port if necessary), your user name on the remote machine and either a password or select your local private key file. choose the correct authentication method.
The plugin will remember these details for any other tasks you create to run commands on the remote machine,
Enter the command you want to run on the remote machine and then you can use tasker to run them via button, shortcut, menu, condition or any of taskers many other options.
At the moment both rsa and dsa keyfiles are supported (i.e. keys generated by ssh-keygen or connectbot), To use keys generated in putty (puttygen) use the "export as openssh" option from the menu to obtain a key in the correct format.
Have a media collection that just won't fit on your phone?
Mount and stream it with SSHFSAndroid!
Sorry for the long, long wait, everyone – SSHFSAndroid now (experimentally) supports Android 4.2+!
This is an *ALPHA* release. SSHFSAndroid is a personal side project of mine, not my day job. As such, I am unable to do $X hours of testing on $Y number of different devices. As much as I would like to, I cannot guarantee perfection. Please rate with all of this in mind. If you encounter issues, please send me an email before rating negatively. Thanks! :)
- busybox (with symlinks)
- su (root)
- FUSE support (in-kernel or fuse.ko module)
Note: The stock kernels in Android versions >= ICS should have in-kernel FUSE by default. If you are using a custom kernel, you might not!
*** PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP IF YOU HAVE NOT VERIFIED THAT YOUR DEVICE MEETS THE REQUIRED PREREQUISITES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IN CAPS. ***
Q: Why can't my media player find the files I've mounted with SSHFSAndroid?
A: Android's media scanner will not scan remote filesystem mounts. Try using a file-based player that does not rely on Android's media scanner.
Q: Can I use public key authentication? I can't get it to work.
A: Public key authentication is supported ("Advanced Options" > "IdentityFile"). However, your key file must not be password-protected and your public key must be copied to your server (typically via ssh-copy-id) beforehand.
Q: Why doesn't option $X in "Advanced Options" work?
A: Sorry, but I (probably) don't know. SSHFS has a ton of options; too many for me to test. A lot of options aren't even relevant on Android devices. The advanced options were only included out of posterity and are predominantly untested.
Q: My server listens on a port other than 22. How do I configure that?
A: "Advanced Options" > "Port". Easy!
Q: If not /mnt/sdcard, where should I be mounting to?
A: Mounting under /system seems to be the most stable. I suggest something like: /system/sshfs/mount_point_here
(Note that if you are running a custom kernel, it is likely that it already implements this functionality)
If you are running a stock (made by the phone manufacturer) kernel on your device, chances are adbd is running in "secure" mode, even if you are rooted. This app lets you run adbd in "insecure" mode, which gives you root access in "adb shell", allows access to system files and directories through "adb push/pull", and lets you run the "adb remount" command to make your /system partition writable.
Of course, your device must already be rooted for this to work. It may not work with "S-ON" devices and locked bootloaders.
This app does not make any permanent changes to your device - a reboot will undo any modification. That's why there is also the option to enable this feature at boot.
Note that if you have USB connected when the app activates or deactivates adbd root mode, you may need to unplug/replug the cable or run "adb kill-server" on your computer before adb will work again.
For discussion and support, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it here from Google Play. It is 100% the exact same program. (No redistribution is allowed though!)
bitShark is a powerful and feature rich packet capture and analysis application for Android
It's like Wireshark for Android!
Please try the Free Trial Version of bitShark before purchasing to test compatibility with your devices
- Realtime view/inspection of incoming packets
- Network packet capture to PCAP file format from any interface (Wifi or Cellular)
- Detailed inspection of a wide range of IP networking protocols
- Supports tcpdump style capture filter syntax
- Ability to open and analyze offline PCAP files
- Built-in file browser for choosing PCAP files to open from anywhere on your device
- Detailed statistical analysis of PCAP files
- Powerful filtering architecture allows user to build complex filtered views of offline data
- Ability to export PCAP stats to PDF
- Ability to export individual packets to separate PCAP file
- Ability to reassemble and save web images from TCP streams
(works with popular apps and mobile sites like Facebook and Instagram!)
IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Web Images, HTML, DNS, mDNS, ICMP, ARP, Ethernet, PPP, SNAP, SLL, 802.3, 802.2, SIP, SDP, VLAN (802.1q), L2TP
Trial Version available for free here:
NOTE: This application requires ROOT permission to capture live packets.
Root is not required for offline viewing and analysis.
If you're having trouble capturing packets (crash after a few seconds of capturing) please try unchecking "Enable Live Indexing" in the Settings menu. A fix for this problem is in the works.
Using this application on Android 4.2 with full device encryption enabled or forcing the app to be moved to external storage may cause instability.
If you're having capture or installation issues please try doing a "Force Reinstall" through the new bitShark Installer activity which can be accessed through the Settings activity. Then force close the app and see if that fixes your problem.
Like bitShark on Facebook:
Follow bitShark on Twitter @bitSharkAndroid
Please note that you will need this application and adbdSecure as this application is ONLY a license and does nothing on its own.
Here is the description for adbdSecure:
Root required for this application!
The pro version will contain more features in the future, right now it is available for only $1.99!
If you have a rooted phone and you have debugging enabled on your device then your device is at risk for attack!
This project: https://github.com/kosborn/p2p-adb/ provides a set of tools for attacking your device from another device if you have debugging enabled on your phone.
Here is a video showing what this application helps protect you from:
This application can help guard against this in conjunction with a password, pin, or pattern protected device.
For this application to work and be effective you must have a lock screen enabled password, pin, or pattern lock.
This application will turn adbd on when the phone is unlocked and will turn it off when the screen goes off.
This application works with Tasker, you can use Tasker to enable and disable adbdSecure on a wide variety of different conditions.
I'll add more features to this as time goes on :)
Thanks to jairomeo for the High resolution image and application icon!
WARNING! Only for devices with administrator access!
WARNING! Try to ROOT your device if it has no administrator access.
WARNING! Try to update SuperSU / Superuser if the app still not working.
★ Servers Ultimate
★ dSploit (dsploit.net)
If you experience crashes like OutOfMemoryError, try with a lesser number of threads, as your device may not handle this big amount of multiple threads!
This is a Denial of Service Tool for Android !
You just have to enter the IP of the Server OR domain name.
Example: 192.168.2.103, example.com (without http and trailing / !)
Then configure the Power of the Attack (you have to experiment with the values) and press the Start Button!
OFS Stress-Tester uses a hash technology and sends them to the Server, which should struggle handling these requests and collapse.
# For whom is this App?
+ This App is for Server Administrators, who want to test their Server, if they can resist a DoS Attack.
+ This App is for Network Adminstrators, who want to check, if their Network can resist a DoS Attack.
+ This App is for Penetration Testers, who want to test a Server against DoS simply with their Phone.
# For whom is this App NOT?
+ For Scrippt Kiddies, "1337" or Criminals, who have fun with Crashing a Server.
USE WITH CAUTION!
Tested against a Windows 7 Ultimate Machine with 8GB RAM, i5 2nd Generation, 500GB SSD and the CPU Load turned up to 100% after 3 seconds of initiating the Stress-Test.
+ Internet Permission: To Access the Network and initiate the Stress-Test against YOUR Test-Server.
+ Wakelock Permission: To prevent the device from sleep while the Stress-Test runs.
This App is adfree and will always be, also no extra data or anything else will be collected!
It just does, what it should do!
Only for Educational Use, to test your Server, if it can resist a Denial of Service Attack.
It is FORBIDDEN to DoS Servers, which you do not own!
You have to ask the Owner for Permission first!
Im not guilty, if anything happens, you are warned!
The strength of the attack may vary from device to device!
If running against non-local-network targets, the strength varies as well, depending on your network connection!
If you have any Questions/Feedback/Critic or find a Bug, please contact me at:
Check it out on https://github.com/Evisceration/OFSDoser
Keywords: DoS, DDoS, Denial of Service, Distributed Denial of Service, Penetration Testing, Pentest.
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
More from developer
SecDroid hardens the android kernel by disable certain binaries that have internet access or can be used as an attack vector and by securing the TCP Stack using Systctl. This helps prevent some MITM (Man-In-The-Middle) and Spoofing attacks. It may also prevent some DOS (Denial-Of-Service) Attacks.
NOTE: ROOT IS NEEDED!
Binary's that are disabled:
* nc (net cat)
* ping (Changed so only root can use)
* pm (package manager) is disabled so install apps via adb is disabled
* adbd (adb daemon) is disable as well to prevent an attacker from using tools such as p2p-adb by Kos
This is a work in progress so please let me know what you want added, removed, changed, or fixed.