Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum or send an e-mail to the address below.
bitShark is a powerful and feature rich packet capture and analysis application for Android
It's like Wireshark for Android!
Please try the Free Trial Version of bitShark before purchasing to test compatibility with your devices
- Realtime view/inspection of incoming packets
- Network packet capture to PCAP file format from any interface (Wifi or Cellular)
- Detailed inspection of a wide range of IP networking protocols
- Supports tcpdump style capture filter syntax
- Ability to open and analyze offline PCAP files
- Built-in file browser for choosing PCAP files to open from anywhere on your device
- Detailed statistical analysis of PCAP files
- Powerful filtering architecture allows user to build complex filtered views of offline data
- Ability to export PCAP stats to PDF
- Ability to export individual packets to separate PCAP file
- Ability to reassemble and save web images from TCP streams
(works with popular apps and mobile sites like Facebook and Instagram!)
IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Web Images, HTML, DNS, mDNS, ICMP, ARP, Ethernet, PPP, SNAP, SLL, 802.3, 802.2, SIP, SDP, VLAN (802.1q), L2TP
Trial Version available for free here:
NOTE: This application requires ROOT permission to capture live packets.
Root is not required for offline viewing and analysis.
If you're having trouble capturing packets (crash after a few seconds of capturing) please try unchecking "Enable Live Indexing" in the Settings menu. A fix for this problem is in the works.
Using this application on Android 4.2 with full device encryption enabled or forcing the app to be moved to external storage may cause instability.
If you're having capture or installation issues please try doing a "Force Reinstall" through the new bitShark Installer activity which can be accessed through the Settings activity. Then force close the app and see if that fixes your problem.
Like bitShark on Facebook:
Follow bitShark on Twitter @bitSharkAndroid
NETWORK SNIFFER WIDGET on 3G and WIFI
** NEED ROOT ACCESS **
** NOT an application, it's a WIDGET **
** NOT based on tcpdump or libpcap **
- Start/Stop easily a capture in one click from your home screen.
- Detects automatically the type of connection.
- Write a PCAP file which may be read with tools such as Wireshark.
- A notification indicates the number of captured packets and the total size in bytes.
- At the end of the capture, PCAP file may be sent by email.
- Help is available on SniffDroid application.
Please report bugs at email@example.com, thanks.
Supports key calculation for:
***Please note some tools will require ROOT***
If you experience crashes like OutOfMemoryError, try with a lesser number of threads, as your device may not handle this big amount of multiple threads!
This is a Denial of Service Tool for Android !
You just have to enter the IP of the Server OR domain name.
Example: 192.168.2.103, example.com (without http and trailing / !)
Then configure the Power of the Attack (you have to experiment with the values) and press the Start Button!
OFS Stress-Tester uses a hash technology and sends them to the Server, which should struggle handling these requests and collapse.
# For whom is this App?
+ This App is for Server Administrators, who want to test their Server, if they can resist a DoS Attack.
+ This App is for Network Adminstrators, who want to check, if their Network can resist a DoS Attack.
+ This App is for Penetration Testers, who want to test a Server against DoS simply with their Phone.
# For whom is this App NOT?
+ For Scrippt Kiddies, "1337" or Criminals, who have fun with Crashing a Server.
USE WITH CAUTION!
Tested against a Windows 7 Ultimate Machine with 8GB RAM, i5 2nd Generation, 500GB SSD and the CPU Load turned up to 100% after 3 seconds of initiating the Stress-Test.
+ Internet Permission: To Access the Network and initiate the Stress-Test against YOUR Test-Server.
+ Wakelock Permission: To prevent the device from sleep while the Stress-Test runs.
This App is adfree and will always be, also no extra data or anything else will be collected!
It just does, what it should do!
Only for Educational Use, to test your Server, if it can resist a Denial of Service Attack.
It is FORBIDDEN to DoS Servers, which you do not own!
You have to ask the Owner for Permission first!
Im not guilty, if anything happens, you are warned!
The strength of the attack may vary from device to device!
If running against non-local-network targets, the strength varies as well, depending on your network connection!
If you have any Questions/Feedback/Critic or find a Bug, please contact me at:
Check it out on https://github.com/Evisceration/OFSDoser
Keywords: DoS, DDoS, Denial of Service, Distributed Denial of Service, Penetration Testing, Pentest.
- multi-protocol (SlowDroid is able to affect HTTP, FTP, email, SSH, file sharing, etc...)
- tiny amount of bandwidth needed
- tiny CPU and RAM usage
- configurable (see below; please contact us if you are interested on a pro version of the tool)
- transparent to server logs during the test execution; logs are usually updated once SlowDroid is interrupted
Base settings to execute a SlowDroid test:
How to use it:
- "Server IP Address" is the name or ip address of the server to be tested;
- "Port" is the port number of the listening service on the server;
- "Connections" identifies number of contemporary connections; to reach the DoS state try to augment this number;
- "Wait Timeout": how often to send characters between client and server.
SlowDroid is by far better than LOIC, Slowloris, Slow Read, Apache Range Headers, and many others.
It's a great Denial of Service testing tool!
Just try it on your own Apache server, for example!
In particular, a Slow DoS Attack (see http://goo.gl/Z8OiJB for further information) is executed by the tool, against a specified target, opening a particular amount of potentially endless connections with the server to be tested.
SlowDroid is particularly effective if executed from a mobile phone, since it uses a tiny amount of network bandwidth to generate a Denial of Service on the server to be tested.
The Wait Timeout parameter is used to switch the ON-OFF behavior of a Slow DoS Attack (see http://goo.gl/2NGf5 for further information).
Advanced SlowDroid settings:
The "Connection" parameter should be defined on the basis of the configuration of the server to be tested.
For Apache web server, this configuration parameter is represented by the "MaxClients" directive on Apache configuration files.
It's possible to send three different kinds of requests, through the "Request Generation" setting:
- "Default": a single space character is sent at every Wait Timeout expiration
- "Random": a random character is sent at every Wait Timeout expiration
- "Custom": a specified character is send at every Wait Timeout expiration: at a whole, a custom string is repeatedly sent
An example of custom request is the following one (for HTTP protocol):
GET / HTTP/1.1\r\n[newline]
It's possible to mitigate a SlowDroid-like menace, as we have described in a related work (see http://goo.gl/V3HSrr for further information).
SlowDroid is a work of the Network Security Group at CNR-IEIIT of Genoa, Italy.
For more information, visit the following websites:
Group page: http://www.netsec.ieiit.cnr.it
App specific page: http://software.netsec.ieiit.cnr.it/projects/slowdroid/
SlowDroid by CNR-IEIIT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
License information are available at:
Tags: SlowDroid, Slow Droid, Slow DoS Attack, DoS, Denial of Service, Slowloris, LOIC, Low-Orbit Ion Cannon, Slow Read, LBR DoS.
WARNING! Try to ROOT your device if it has no administrator access.
WARNING! Try to update SuperSU / Superuser if the app still not working.
★ Servers Ultimate
★ dSploit (dsploit.net)
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
Traffic Graphs: a report of the peak & average network traffic routed to our scrubbing centers and the resulting cleaned traffic routed back to your organization.
Top Talkers: a report of the the top IP addresses sending network traffic to your organization (amounts & times).
Top Routes: a report of the top protocols, ports, and destinations of traffic being sent to your organization (received & dropped).
Notifications: gives you the ability to activate or deactivate hourly status email notifications to key individuals at your organization during an attack.
The DDoS Traffic Reports Tool also provides quick access to Neustar Customer Support through your mobile device, for fast help when you need it most.
:::::::::::::: INTERNET NEEDED!! ::::::::::::::
ANDROID VERSION COMPATIBLE => 2.x, 3.x y 4.X
Bugtroid is an innovative tool developed by the team of Bugtraq-Team.
The main features of this apk, is that it has more than 200 Android and Linux tools (PRO) for pentesting and forensics through its Smarthphone or tablet.
It has a menu categorized according to the nature of the tool may find:
- Search People
- Audit for frequencies 802.11 (Wireless and Bluetooth)
- Mapping Networks
- Web Analysis
- Brute Force
From the application menu you can:
- Check the information on the tool.
- Install the application.
- Uninstall the Application.
- Run the Application (PRO)
also paragraph settings available, which will serve to manage and install certain requirements for the proper functioning of the tools as well as other fnciones:
- Set wallpaper
- Install the minimum requirements for running the tools
- Install shortcuts on the desktop (PRO)
- Install shortcuts Console (PRO)
- Installation of interpreters: Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP and Mysql (PRO)
Bugtraq team-Team can not be held responsible for the use to which it can be applied to these tools, or the contents thereof.
TCP and UDP packets doesn't require ROOT..
This application was made for :
1- security people to test firewall policies,
2- educational purposes such as learning about network packets and how it can be used to denial-of-service (DOS) attack on a system or a server
(Note that if you are running a custom kernel, it is likely that it already implements this functionality)
If you are running a stock (made by the phone manufacturer) kernel on your device, chances are adbd is running in "secure" mode, even if you are rooted. This app lets you run adbd in "insecure" mode, which gives you root access in "adb shell", allows access to system files and directories through "adb push/pull", and lets you run the "adb remount" command to make your /system partition writable.
Of course, your device must already be rooted for this to work. It may not work with "S-ON" devices and locked bootloaders.
This app does not make any permanent changes to your device - a reboot will undo any modification. That's why there is also the option to enable this feature at boot.
Note that if you have USB connected when the app activates or deactivates adbd root mode, you may need to unplug/replug the cable or run "adb kill-server" on your computer before adb will work again.
For discussion and support, see the XDA-Developers.com thread here:
Note that this download is also available from that thread completely for free. You can go there and download it for free, or buy me a beer and download it here from Google Play. It is 100% the exact same program. (No redistribution is allowed though!)
You need tcpdump binary in /system/xbin for this program to work.
Use "Shark for Root" if you haven't this binary.
To open dump use WireShark or similar software, for preview dump on phone use Shark Reader.
Based on tcpdump.
* Added busybox support (non-standart-linux roms)
Dr Network provides well versed user interfaces for network utilities available in android platform such as Ping, Netcfg, Netstat, Tcpdump,Ifconfig, ARP Cache, IP Routing Table and IP Locator.
The application is intended to work in rooted devices with network connection. Dr Network has potential to make mobile device as network diagnostic tool.
Upgrade of Dr Network app will come up with more useful add-on functionalities. Please check back soon...
More from developer
SecDroid hardens the android kernel by disable certain binaries that have internet access or can be used as an attack vector and by securing the TCP Stack using Systctl. This helps prevent some MITM (Man-In-The-Middle) and Spoofing attacks. It may also prevent some DOS (Denial-Of-Service) Attacks.
NOTE: ROOT IS NEEDED!
Binary's that are disabled:
* nc (net cat)
* ping (Changed so only root can use)
* pm (package manager) is disabled so install apps via adb is disabled
* adbd (adb daemon) is disable as well to prevent an attacker from using tools such as p2p-adb by Kos
This is a work in progress so please let me know what you want added, removed, changed, or fixed.