Just the job! I needed to put a timetable I had in image form as a widget. So much more convenient than having to keep going to gallery. It's the simple things in life..
Does what it says on he tin Ive been using this everyday for the past 2 weeks and so far it has never failed me. I use it to get a live update from my favourite tumblr blog.
:-( I can't find the widget. It's not in my widgets tab! EDIT: this is awesome! I went pro.
Best tool for images on home screen I'm using it to have images on my home screen automatically updated. App serves it well
Exactly! Once you add a widget you can change the size and shape. I now have a screen of just photos. Easy to use and lots of options to pull pictures from (though I am only using the Photos app). Found this one on the website Stack Exchange.
One star until you tell me how to use it Galaxy S4 w/ Kit Kat. I see no indication within the Gallery that it knows this app exists, and the app when run says no widgets installed.
• Works around an Android bug where the launcher wouldn't recognise a change in the "How to scale the image" setting until you rotate the home screen
• Is better at detecting "captive" Wi-Fi networks
• Won't try to launch a web browser if one doesn't exist (e.g. in a restricted profile or custom ROM)
• Works around a bug in Android < 4.0 which would cause certain network errors to crash the app
• Recovers when the network re-appears, if Showr is stopped by Android while there is no Internet