Just the job! I needed to put a timetable I had in image form as a widget. So much more convenient than having to keep going to gallery. It's the simple things in life..
:-( I can't find the widget. It's not in my widgets tab! EDIT: this is awesome! I went pro.
One star until you tell me how to use it Galaxy S4 w/ Kit Kat. I see no indication within the Gallery that it knows this app exists, and the app when run says no widgets installed.
Can't resize/zoom photo in widget I can't zoom in on a part of a photo to be seen in the widget. If I click on the photo widget and get a full size image, I can zoom, but I want a portion of a photo to be what is seen in the frame. Also it'd be nice to have framing options. For $5, I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a better widget.
Convoluted Bought for flickr photos team display, non obvious what is expected in the URL.
doesnot work. especially everything theysaid they fixed
• Works around an Android bug where the launcher wouldn't recognise a change in the "How to scale the image" setting until you rotate the home screen
• Is better at detecting "captive" Wi-Fi networks
• Won't try to launch a web browser if one doesn't exist (e.g. in a restricted profile or custom ROM)
• Works around a bug in Android < 4.0 which would cause certain network errors to crash the app
• Recovers when the network re-appears, if Showr is stopped by Android while there is no Internet
Video / audio / PTZ for your Foscam (or other) IP cameras. Many brands supported