Perfect live photo frames on home page! I needed an app for capturing images from web cams and weather forecast sites. I thought Showr would be ideal for this use, but was having problems inputting the URL into the widgets. An email to the developer and a prompt reply guaranteed a quick and easy method to program my widgets. Kudos for the performance of this app and also the developer's excellent support. I understand Showr can do much more than I am asking of it right now, so I'm sure it will handle the bulk of my home screen image
Just the job! I needed to put a timetable I had in image form as a widget. So much more convenient than having to keep going to gallery. It's the simple things in life..
Can't resize/zoom photo in widget I can't zoom in on a part of a photo to be seen in the widget. If I click on the photo widget and get a full size image, I can zoom, but I want a portion of a photo to be what is seen in the frame. Also it'd be nice to have framing options. For $5, I'm pretty sure I could have gotten a better widget.
Exactly! Once you add a widget you can change the size and shape. I now have a screen of just photos. Easy to use and lots of options to pull pictures from (though I am only using the Photos app). Found this one on the website Stack Exchange.
Like the app that I paid for pro version.... just disappointed for my £2.70 all i can do is crop image and that automatically done, would of expected more edit functions for the pro and especially the price 😕
Does what it says on he tin Ive been using this everyday for the past 2 weeks and so far it has never failed me. I use it to get a live update from my favourite tumblr blog.
• Works around an Android bug where the launcher wouldn't recognise a change in the "How to scale the image" setting until you rotate the home screen
• Is better at detecting "captive" Wi-Fi networks
• Won't try to launch a web browser if one doesn't exist (e.g. in a restricted profile or custom ROM)
• Works around a bug in Android < 4.0 which would cause certain network errors to crash the app
• Recovers when the network re-appears, if Showr is stopped by Android while there is no Internet