Need IGCSE and A level biology notes for revision?
Need biology question papers to solve?
Need mark schemes and solutions for checking answers?
Then look no further!
Biology Academy offers you a wide range of biology notes, latest past question papers and mark schemes that you can use to effectively prepare for IGCSE biology, A Level biology(both AS and A2), as well as the International Biology Olympiad.
• No ads. No unnecessary distractions. Just biology.
• The biology notes, question papers and mark schemes will always remain available offline after being downloaded for the first time. No wifi required later.
• Mark schemes are right beside the respective question papers. No need to waste time searching for them.
• Interactive user interface which ensures a fun biology learning experience.
• Everything is free of cost.
Notes, past question papers & mark schemes are available for the following syllabuses:
• Cambridge (CIE) IGCSE Biology (0610)
• Cambridge (CIE) International A Level Biology (9700)
• International Biology Olympiad
The IGCSE and A Level biology notes cover numerous topics including:
• Characteristics and classification of living organisms
• Organization of the organism
• Cell Structure
• Movement in and out of cells
• Cell membrane and transport
• Biological molecules
• Plant nutrition
• Human nutrition
• Transport in plants
• Transportation in animals
• Diseases and immunity
• Gas exchange and smoking
• Energy and Respiration
• Excretion in humans
• Coordination and response
• Variation, selection and evolution
• Organisms and their environment
• Biotechnology and genetic engineering
• Human influences on ecosystems
• The mitotic cell cycle
• Nucleic acid and protein synthesis
More biology notes, past papers and mark schemes will be added as soon as possible.
For more information about Biology Academy, feel free to go visit our facebook page.
if you have face any problem while using Biology Academy or would like to offer any suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com