Paired drum play to kungjjak your child's favorite!
And there's a variety of instrument sounds and animal sounds Whoa
With his mother and trying to play kungjjak mates play drums!
Along the stroke, let's learn how to play drums?
Our kids 'concert instrument'
Please search the Market greenleave studio ^ ^
A fun new app from 3F Factory,
a developer group consisting of three fathers who wished to make mobile games
for the entire family to play!
Mix the fun of digital and the interaction of the real world to play the game:
- Challenge your kids to hunt down your device by following their ears!
- Switch the noise so that they won't get used to one sound for too long!
- Collect all the treasures stolen by the sneaky animals!
- Create real-life rewards to add motivation!
How to play:
- Select the animal and sound interval in the settings and look for a place to
hide your device.
- Click "Ready" and hide the device.
(Note: there is a 10 second delay before the sound begins)
- Your kids will be able to find the device just by following their hearing.
- Once they find the phone and touch the screen, the animal from the screen
will disappear and you get your "stolen treasure" back and added to your
Why do children paint only with the some colors they like?
This is because children usually develop discrimination capacity for various kinds of colors based on the some colors they often use.
This coloring application helps children who are not used to the touching system to draw excellent pictures quickly and to improve their cognition of the colors, since it automatically choose the appropriate colors to color the pictures naturally.
This application is another version of "Kids Paintings Coloring Book" which was very popular.
You can see the transportations you colored moving with each sounds.
Do you want to be good parents?
Then help your children to express freely what they feel and what they think.
- Draw and color easily on your Android
- Choose from a variety of neat designs
- Enjoy the magic pen, twinkling stars, and more
IF YOUR KIDS LIKE IT, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK, RATE OR COMMENT FOR FUTHER INPUT AND UPDATE.