- Perform actions using speech, such as: Call, Sms, Navigate, Open Apps, Youtube search, Play media and Google search.
- Multiple languages supported by selection or speech action.
- Works with many Bluetooth devices.
- Support for android Froyo and up.
- Option to change your preferred navigation app while using the "Navigate" voice command.
Currently supports actions in English, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish
Speech Commander will help you performing simple tasks using Speech Recognition. Such as Calling a contact, Searching on Youtube or Navigating while on the go. You can also use your Bluetooth headset (or car kit/radio) to launch this app. This ensures that it is no longer needed to even look at the phone. More speech actions/commands will be added if there is demand.
Speech Commander currently supports Google's online Text to Speech Engine and the default Installed Text to Speech Engine. You can install a different TTS Engine (Such as SVOX Classic) for a custom voice.
This version does not contain Ads.
Just speak your appointments instead of typing them down.
Insert and save events completely with your voice, also in different calendars.
Automatically stored reminders, will not let you miss your appointment.
Supported languages: ENGLISH (US/UK), SPANISH, ITALIAN and GERMAN
No credit card? No problem: http://www.androidpit.de offers Paypal and much more.
★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here :-) ★
- Pick up Anna at the Station at quarter to 2 p.m.
- On 3rd of March at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (UK)
- On March the 3rd at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (US)
- Sunday at one pm with the kids to the zoo
- On Tuesday at nine o'clock until half past ten lectures
- On Saturday at quarter past 11 have breakfast with Juliane in Suicide Sue
- Peter's birthday next week Friday
- Tomorrow at 4 o'clock shopping
- Next Monday at quarter past 12 meeting
- On 21/03/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (UK)
- On 03/21/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (US)
- Tomorrow from 8 am until 9:30 am Meeting in Berlin
- In two day at nine in the morning call franky
Can be used completely offline with Android 4.1.2
✔ Supported languages: Englisch (US/UK), Spanish, Italian and German
✔ An appointment can be created entirely with voice commands
✔ Copy text e.g.: from an email, and paste them as appointments
✔ Send texts with the share button and save them as events
✔ The speech output is able to announce appointments repeatedly *
✔ Navigate through the list of suggested events by saying "Next" and "Previous"
✔ The calendar to save the appointments can be chosen freely (Default is your Google E-Mail Calendar)
✔ For business appointments, a separate calendar can be configured *
✔ Up to 5 freely adjustable reminders can be configured *
✔ The event duration can be announced *
✔ Countdown information such as: In 2 days, 3 hours, etc. will be recognized
✔ Your favourite Calendar-App can be configured to be launched from menu *
✔ Tap on text or date of an event suggestion to edit them quickly
✔ "Full App Widget" allows you to speak and create events directly on your home screen
✔ Widget for starting App in auto mode in 3 different sizes
✔ Up to 3 different Themes *
✔ Launch App from a calendar app (supported by "aCalendar","Calendar Pad","Weekly Calendar","Checkmark Calendar" and more)
✔ Configuration wizard guides you through the most important settings
✔ Multiwindow Support
* Full Version only
- An Internet connection. This may result in additional costs, please contact your telephone provider.
- A voice recognition software, e.g. The free Google Voice Search from the Android Market.
- If appointments have also to be read aloud a text-to-speech app with your language edition is required. All other functions of the app will not be affected if no text-to-speech software does exist.
The quality of the results of speech recognition and quality of speech is dependent on the software installed on your device.
Information about the permissions: http://sdt.site44.com/permission_en.html
It is not possible to answer comments on Play Store. Please send questions and support requests via e-mail.
Events, Appointments, Event, Appointment, Speak, Speech, Speechinput, Speechrecognition, Speak, Calendar, Voice, Voice Calendar
It is also useful to send yourself reminder messages to listen to later. It may be useful to journalists or activists reporting in real time from the place of the news.
Voice messages are sent highly compressed to have the smallest possible size without losing clarity. One minute of speech typically occupies about 50 kilobytes.
“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
Also Calendar + provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar + you can add a new event with text or with voice. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date/time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
But with my voice recorder application you will be able to send your recordings via eMail or any other service. So this application is voice messenger. You can share recordings via DropbBox and all Voice Recorder is synced with your computers and other mobile devices.
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you finish making voice record you can simply set name of your recorder voice file and you will know anytime what the recording is about.
Another feature in this application is setting the category of recorded voice memo. This way you can separate voice memos and know which is for what part of the day.
All files are recorded in .3gp format and you can listen to theme anywhere!
Flava is private note/journal application with personal timeline to seize your life by moments.
"Best Android Apps of 2013" - PCMAG.com
"Flava is a fun and quirky journaling app" - TheNextWeb
"Flava is fun, addictive, just the thing to get you started" - MacLife
"Flava is a beautiful little digital scrapbook on your phone" - AppAdvice
✔ Flava supports following features
: Text, photo, voice, video, location data, book/music/movie libraries, URL available for composition of a single page entry all at the same time
: Thematic icon & text tagging for fast and easy organization of pages
: Auto replay showing pictures from past moments with nice background music
: Exportation of selected pages of pictures within Flava timeline via facebook and twitter.
: In-app PIN lock and various sub features including photo geotagging & date stamping option
✔ Safely back-up your data & freely access it with various devices
: Entire Flava timeline can be safely backed-up using Flava’s own built-in cloud service
: Users can access backed-up timeline from different mobile devices and desktop browsers by simply logging in with their existing Flava account
✔ Many people use Flava as,
: Personal diary for freely jotting down personal thoughts & feelings
: Movie/book log with personal comments on favorite contents
: Dating journal for keeping moments spent with significant other
: Shared diary between couples in relationships
: Baby book for compiling photos and video clips of growing child
: Fashion scrap book for keeping records of one’s daily fashion choices and wish lists
Website : http://takeflava.com
Twitter : @takeflava
Facebook : facebook.com/takeflava
Email : email@example.com
Are you afraid of missing important events and appointments, or tired of struggling with complexity of alert applications? Voice reminder is here for your rescue.
A reminder application at heart, it stands out among multitude of similar products on accounts of its unique combination of features and ease of use.
Now you will never forget a single event ever, without writing down anything. With Voice reminder you just have to record your Voice and select a Date and Time when you want it to be played. It is an ideal app for you if find typing alert messages on mobile devices too inconvenient or time taking.
Would you like to get the alert message in your dear one's voice when you are supposed to meet them? Easy! Just record their voice for a set date and hear that dulcet tone.
Besides being a alert application, its intuitive and easy to use design also makes it very useful for taking audio notes and making recordings.
Tags: Voice reminder, todo alerts, voice alters, voice action, quick audio reminder,reminder,todos,vox alerts,remind me,todo,note,notes,alerts,email,sms,alarm,vocal alarm,voice alarm
Use it to create , edit and remove any calendar event and reminder as you normally do with your Google calendar.
Add the widget to your home screen to hear the voice of your calendar events for the next month, week, or days. Use it as an alarm clock on holidays or weekends to surprise your family with your holidays plan. Filter the alarm reminder that you don't want to be heard or repeat the reminder several times to avoid forgetting that important task or birthday.
Hands free driving app, no need to reach or view your smartphone, just listen to the voice of your calendar alarm.
View your calendar events for the next month, week, or days in main screen.
Choose the language to hear any calendar reminder event.
The simplest way to use your android calendar from your home screen in 2015.
Organize your notes in notebooks.
Create your date memos and set a alarm. Never forget your appointments!
Write. your notes with this simple app.
Save your shipping list or todo lists.
save notes and memos
create date memos with notification alarm
create text notes and voice notes
organize notes and memos in notebooks
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Cogi is an easy-to-use, free and ad-free note taking and voice recording app that allows you to capture only the important parts of meetings, lectures and conversations – all while remaining completing engaged, listening to what’s being said.
Cogi puts you in control, letting you record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”. Rather than taking notes by writing them down, count on Cogi to record the important things you hear.
Add images, text and tags to the voice notes to completely capture the details of any meeting or lecture. Review only the important highlights without listening to the entire conversation again.
*** USER FEEDBACK
See what users are saying about Cogi:
■ “So simple, so useful. This is an incredibly useful app. Its simple design is its strength.”
■ “Cogi’s like having your own audio time machine in which you can reach back in time and retrieve a valuable sound bite or idea from a meeting.”
■ “Very useful and clever app. It's great to see developers put a new spin on an ‘old’ idea. Recording audio notes is so much more effective with Cogi since you are only saving the portions you need.”
■ “Excellent! It is indeed better than notes!”
And, Lifehacker, a premiere productivity site, declared Cogi as the best voice recording app for Android:
*** RECORD IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION
Record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”.
■ Relax, actively listen and stay engaged in the conversation.
■ Never miss key ideas and non-verbal cues by stopping to take notes.
■ Enjoy superhuman recall as Cogi records the important ideas from your conversations.
■ No limits on recording time.
*** REVIEW ONLY WHAT MATTERS
Review only the important highlights from conversations without listening to the entire meeting or lecture again.
■ No time wasted reviewing hours of recorded lectures and meetings nobody wants to listen to again.
■ Add contact tags for each person in the meeting to solidify key takeaways.
■ Add pictures from the whiteboard along with the audio highlights to help you remember the ideas.
*** PREMIUM SERVICES AVAILABLE
Extend the value of Cogi’s app with a paid membership to add premium features, such as a call recorder or transcription. Use Cogi as both a voice recorder and a call recorder. See http://www.cogi.com for membership fees.
Highlight all or part of your phone calls the same way that you record the important parts of your face-to-face conversations. Request high-quality transcripts for your audio highlights. Cogi’s fast turnaround transcription achieves high accuracy for good quality audio.
PLEASE NOTE: Current membership services are in BETA and not available to all users. Call recording features are provided for all US domestic telephone numbers. Transcription services are provided in English.
*** SEE PREMIUM FEATURES IN ACTION
View all of Cogi’s features:
Use as a call recorder:
Use as a remote control for your speakerphone:
*** RELEVANT USE CASES
■ Use as call recorder for those important calls.
■ Capture meeting minutes by transcribing your voice notes.
■ Record phone call interviews, capturing key sound bites.
■ Record and transcribe class notes or lecture notes.
■ Replace physical notebooks and notepads.
■ As a call recorder, capture both sides of the call.
■ Transcribe voice recordings.
*** LANGUAGE TRANSLATION
Cogi is looking for help with translation into other languages. If you would like to help with your native language, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** Cogi – Beyond Notes™
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and be reminded at the time. Speak a voice memo on the go. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily find it later in search.
Find what you need, fast. Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life.
These is what you can get with this notes app. It is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app.
* Organize notes by color (color notebook)
* Sticky note memo widget (Post It notes on your home screen)
* Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list.
* Checklist notes to get things done
* Add more than 20 pictures
* Add 5 voice memo clips
* Reminder notes
* Quick memo / notes
* Change notes text size
* Manage your notes in folder
* Easily and Secured backup notes to SD storage
Try this all in one Notes app now.
This application is designed to aid with opioid dose conversions. Useful for the transitioning patients from IV to oral pain regimens (for example, patients who are no longer NPO after surgery) or for consolidating opioids into a simpler regimem. This app will come in handy for medical students, interns, pain management teams, and anyone who will need to quickly and easily calculate these conversions. Adjustments can be made for incomplete cross-tolerance. Opioids and opiates included:
Methadone IM/IV/SC chronic user
Methadone PO chronic user
If you have suggestions for other drugs to add, or information to include in the app, email me!
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: The author makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein; and these suggested doses are not a substitute for clinical judgement. This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Dose calculations based on information found at http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APP. BY USING THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Thanks for your support!
Drug dosing and airway management information is calculated on the basis of patient weight and age. The app is a work in progress; please see "What's new" for updates about included information.
Laryngoscope blade size
Endotracheal tube size
Laryngeal mask airway (LMA) size and ETT it will admit
Drugs including IM and rapid sequence induction dosing:
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in airway management and drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditons. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
* Enter data about your upcoming patients
* Track anesthesia start and stop times and ASA status
* Track procedures done (central lines, arterial lines, Swan, TEE)
* Click and hold to transfer data to Anesthesiologist application for drug and airway calculations
* Patients for current day of service are shown in notification bar until anesthesia start and stop times are entered
* Database is encrypted with 256 bit AES cipher (implements SqlCipher under BSD license, https://guardianproject.info/code/sqlcipher)
* Passcode screen required to enter application
Copyright 2012 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application may be used to store protected health information (PHI) of patients. You must be aware of the local, state, federal and/or national regulations (such as HIPAA), and the regulations of your employer, hospital, or institution regarding the storage and disposition of PHI. You should place appropriate safeguards on your device, including a lock screen, to prevent the loss, theft, or inappropriate disclosure of PHI to third parties. This application implements passcode entry and database encryption, but there is no guarantee that these measures will prevent inappropriate disclosure of PHI. The author will not be held responsible for any violations of rules or regulations that occur as a result of using this application.
Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Keywords: anesthesiologist, anesthesia, physician, anesthetist, CRNA, SRNA, resident, fellow
* The app will only send a single reply to any given contact no matter how many times they text or call you.
* You can personalize the response by including their first or full name using @substitution in the message.
* Responses sent are shown in SMS threads in other applications.
* You can set up an exclusion list so certain contacts will not get responses.
* Up to 5 preset messages.
* You may send responses via Google Voice.
* You can set the app to read the incoming sms to you (requires TTS set up).
* Icon color is customizable.
* You can set a delay on the responses which allows you to cancel the message before it is sent.
Warning: This app sends text messages via SMS. This may cost you money depending on your text message plan with your carrier.
Easily set up an automatic response to texts/SMS in the background. Set text of response by voice/speech. Good at the movies, gym, driving, in meetings, on dates, etc.
Check out the donate version for a ton more features!
Warning: Sends SMS/text. This may cost you money.
1.7: Ad bug
This app requires your Google login. The pw is encrypted and stored on your phone. The app does NOT use your information for any other purpose.
See also QwikList Voice, which has this functionality and more.