* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Get the Pro-Add-On for more features!
Imports your Palm / Outlook Memos!
Contact me if you have problems!
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
~~~~~WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?~~~~~
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
~~~~~HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS~~~~~
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your note page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
~~~~~Support us, buy Handrite note PRO~~~~~
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
-Google Cloud Print Integration
-Home Screen Widgets (for quickly adding speech notes and voice search of notes)
-Customize Category Sharing: You can change the separator text between notes, and you have the option to show numbers in front of each note.
If you're upgrading from the free version and already have notes, you can easily import them by creating a backup and then restoring it with ListNote Pro. Your backups will automatically be visible by ListNote Pro, no moving files necessary.
MobileNoter SE HD 4.4 allows you to:
• View and edit your notes in original OneNote format and layout
• Create new sections
• Add new pages
• Add images
• Work with handwriting notes (inks)
• Record audio notes
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• Work with Password Protected sections
• Sync the app with Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint storages
• Add widgets to your home screen
MobileNoter SE HD is optimized for large screens of Android Tablets. If you have an Android Tablet, everything you might need fits into a single screen!
Use MobileNoter to take your notes from Microsoft OneNote with you! This is the fastest and most convenient way to sync OneNote with your Android tablet!
- MobileNoter SE HD doesn’t support MS Office 2013 format yet. Format of the notebooks created or opened in MS Office Web Apps is being changed to MS Office 2013. This can cause sync issues with SkyDrive. You can still convert your notebooks to MS Office 2010 format. Please visit our blog at http://www.mobilenoter.com/Blog.
- Do not use both MobileNoter SE and MobileNoter SE HD on the same device. This can cause unexpected results of the notebooks sync.
- We always recommend our users to backup OneNote files regularly especially when sharing them between several applications.
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendars and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Supported languages: English (default), Polish, French
Ad free version. Check the regular version if you want to test the application first.
MemoCool is a simple and practical application which you can use to make rapid notes and personalise them by adding colours and entertaining magnet-like icons. MemoCool emulates the typical “Post-it” stuck with magnets on the fridge in your house, but now has the advantage that you can take it with you in your pocket. You can create, edit, archive or delete notes any number of times without limit.
You also have at your disposal a widget which allows you to have your notes visible on your home screen allowing you to never forget your tasks.
✪✪✪✪✪ (NOTES IN HOMESCREEN) Or how to use the widget ✪✪✪✪✪
1. Open MemoCool and create a note.
2. Exit MemoCool.
3. Go to the Widget section of your device (you can find it in Widget Tab from your apps list or doing a long press from your homescreen).
4. Drag and drop the MemoCool widget to your homescreen.
5. Select the note you want to display using the top arrows from the note.
6. You can place as many notes as you want by repeating step 4.
7. If everything was fine, rate us with 5 stars ;)
-Create and edit notes easily and simply
-Create reminders with calendar and notification
-Organise notes to ensure the most important notes are always visible
-The most visually realistic and entertaining style in the Play Store
-18 colours to choose from to personalise your notes
-24 magnets to choose from to add a personal touch to every note
-Realistic sounds for every action
-Share your own note designs on Whatsapp, Line, email, etc
-The most entertaining notes widget you can find on your mobile
-Recycle-enabled trash bin so that you can never lose your notes; but also allowing you to keep your fridge door clutter free ;)
Don’t forget to give MemoCool positive reviews which allows us to create more functions in the near future (synchronisation, task list, reminders, security lists, etc); as well as new magnets and improvements!
This is the Pro version of StyleNote which has even more features and is ad-free.
StyleNote's Key Features:
- Powerful note editor with rich text formatting styles (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Highly customizable note text sizes and colors
- Semi-transparent memo widgets for putting your notes on your homescreen
- Sync and backup with cloud storage using your own Dropbox account (free and optional; StyleNote does not depend on any online service)
- Bullet-point list / todo-list / checklist support
- Flow view of all your notes: an overview of all notes in one place - more than just a list of note titles (optional)
- Note organization with custom notebooks / folders
- Custom-scope note search
- Optional date/time display
- Custom note ordering (you can move any note up / down and have your own ordering of notes)
- Automatic note sorting by note title, last modified time, or creation time
- Easy note sharing / sending
- Password lock for your private notebooks
- Automatic regular backup for your important notebooks
- Extra customization power to give different notebooks different background colors
- Advanced note list customizations including spacing between notes and note highlighting border size/color options
- 15 style template saving slots (if you need more, just let me know)
- Automatic notebook sorting by name or creation time
- Regular automatic backup to your Dropbox account
- Adjustable automatic backup frequency (e.g. once per day)
- Word / character / paragraph count
* Easy upgrade from free to pro *
When you launch StyleNote Pro for the first time, you will be asked whether you want to automatically transfer all the notes and settings from StyleNote to StyleNote Pro. Just click "Yes" and all will be done automatically.
If you need help with StyleNote, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
When you think of something you need to remember later, the sooner it's written down the better. Sketch Note Widget is the perfect app to capture those things you don't want to forget.
Draw the way you like. Pick your favorite colors for your pencil and notepad and choose your pencil size. Add as many notes to your home screen as you want, and resize them to your liking.
So easy it's awesome. Add the widget to your home screen, then tap on it to bring up the sketch pad. The sketch pad is designed to be simple, fast, and elegant, letting you focus on getting your ideas down.
Write AND draw notes!
Take notes on top of other applications!
Pinpoint notes on your photos!
15 Widget Sizes
-> 1x1 1x2 1x4 2x1 2x2
-> 2x3 2x4 3x1 3x2 3x3
-> 4x1 4x2 4x3 4x4 5x5
-> List Widget
Any Board Color/Photo
Any Border Color
Any Text Color
Left/Center Align Text
Speech to Text Input
Change Border Radius + Thickness
Change Text Font + Weight
Multiple Text/Marker/Checklist Notes
Keywords: note notes notepad reminder reminders write draw text marker color widget widgets home screen homescreen scroll scrolling alarm customize customization personal personalization doodle voice speech audio record checklist checklists check list lists checkmark overlay draw on top other applications photo photos picture pictures
Received "Excellent" rating from CNET Editors.
*You may need to restart your device before this widget shows up in your widget list.
*Due to Android limitations this app may not be visible when installed on the SD card.
This application is designed to aid with opioid dose conversions. Useful for the transitioning patients from IV to oral pain regimens (for example, patients who are no longer NPO after surgery) or for consolidating opioids into a simpler regimem. This app will come in handy for medical students, interns, pain management teams, and anyone who will need to quickly and easily calculate these conversions. Adjustments can be made for incomplete cross-tolerance. Opioids and opiates included:
Methadone IM/IV/SC chronic user
Methadone PO chronic user
If you have suggestions for other drugs to add, or information to include in the app, email me!
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: The author makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein; and these suggested doses are not a substitute for clinical judgement. This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Dose calculations based on information found at http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APP. BY USING THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Drug dosing and airway management information is calculated on the basis of patient weight and age. The app is a work in progress; please see "What's new" for updates about included information.
Laryngoscope blade size
Endotracheal tube size
Laryngeal mask airway (LMA) size and ETT it will admit
Drugs including IM and rapid sequence induction dosing:
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in airway management and drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditons. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Thanks for your support!
Easily set up an automatic response to texts/SMS in the background. Set text of response by voice/speech. Good at the movies, gym, driving, in meetings, on dates, etc.
Check out the donate version for a ton more features!
Warning: Sends SMS/text. This may cost you money.
1.7: Ad bug
* Enter data about your upcoming patients
* Track anesthesia start and stop times and ASA status
* Track procedures done (central lines, arterial lines, Swan, TEE)
* Click and hold to transfer data to Anesthesiologist application for drug and airway calculations
* Patients for current day of service are shown in notification bar until anesthesia start and stop times are entered
* Database is encrypted with 256 bit AES cipher (implements SqlCipher under BSD license, https://guardianproject.info/code/sqlcipher)
* Passcode screen required to enter application
Copyright 2012 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application may be used to store protected health information (PHI) of patients. You must be aware of the local, state, federal and/or national regulations (such as HIPAA), and the regulations of your employer, hospital, or institution regarding the storage and disposition of PHI. You should place appropriate safeguards on your device, including a lock screen, to prevent the loss, theft, or inappropriate disclosure of PHI to third parties. This application implements passcode entry and database encryption, but there is no guarantee that these measures will prevent inappropriate disclosure of PHI. The author will not be held responsible for any violations of rules or regulations that occur as a result of using this application.
Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Keywords: anesthesiologist, anesthesia, physician, anesthetist, CRNA, SRNA, resident, fellow
* The app will only send a single reply to any given contact no matter how many times they text or call you.
* You can personalize the response by including their first or full name using @substitution in the message.
* Responses sent are shown in SMS threads in other applications.
* You can set up an exclusion list so certain contacts will not get responses.
* Up to 5 preset messages.
* You may send responses via Google Voice.
* You can set the app to read the incoming sms to you (requires TTS set up).
* Icon color is customizable.
* You can set a delay on the responses which allows you to cancel the message before it is sent.
Warning: This app sends text messages via SMS. This may cost you money depending on your text message plan with your carrier.
This app requires your Google login. The pw is encrypted and stored on your phone. The app does NOT use your information for any other purpose.
See also QwikList Voice, which has this functionality and more.