* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Recalled that you need to go shopping? Do not want to drag a List? Record yourself and set a reminder to the time you shop. The app will remind you what to buy.
You travel with your child and you do not want to forget? Record at the beginning of the trip and set a reminder for an hour you are supposed to arrive. The app will remind you.
You want to remember the anniversary / birthday or any other celebration? Reminder record and set the day and time and the app will take care to remind you.
- Perform actions using speech, such as: Call, Sms, Navigate, Open Apps, Youtube search, Play media and Google search.
- Multiple languages supported by selection or speech action.
- Works with many Bluetooth devices.
- Support for android Froyo and up.
- Option to change your preferred navigation app while using the "Navigate" voice command.
Currently supports actions in English, Dutch, Finnish and Spanish
Speech Commander will help you performing simple tasks using Speech Recognition. Such as Calling a contact, Searching on Youtube or Navigating while on the go. You can also use your Bluetooth headset (or car kit/radio) to launch this app. This ensures that it is no longer needed to even look at the phone. More speech actions/commands will be added if there is demand.
Speech Commander currently supports Google's online Text to Speech Engine and the default Installed Text to Speech Engine. You can install a different TTS Engine (Such as SVOX Classic) for a custom voice.
This version does not contain Ads.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
text, images, photo, audio notes, calendar, checklist, priority list.
All notes are saved in open nonproprietory format (.txt, .jpg, .mp3).
So, you can copy, save and edit your notes with other applications.
Manage your notes in folders and sub-folders
Your Books, Money or anything else, was given and you don’t remember who have it or when to take them back?
The application YaNote was made for you and your everyday problems! It is free and it doesn’t has any ads!
Did you ever had a situation, when you forgot to do something? Forgot to pay the rent, take some documents, get to the supermarket. Now everything is in the past.
With our task manager you can; add task and notes not only on date but on locations too. When you choose a location point on the map, YaNote will remind you, when you will be close to the location.
-Create, edit and complete tasks on the go;
-Ability to add tasks to a date and to a location for free;
-In Trust: the best way to control what you have gave;
-You can share your tasks with anyone;
-Friendly User Interface, in one tap you can create a task;
-GSM coordinates with a high accuracy;
-Smart algorithm of coordinates check, which will save the battery of your smartphone;
-Ability to check your tasks in daily, monthly and early;
- Convenient search function;
The Application is available in: Russia, English, Spanish, Chinese, French.
From the winners of YOTA Idea Camp 2014!
The application is handy on many occasions, especially when driving or when using a small screen.
★ PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS ON THE MARKET ★
We need it to improve the app.
/** THIS APP CAN ONLY BE RUN IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN OR ESPANOL **/
Just by pressing a key and naturally saying your appointment, the program will transform it into an event and insert it into the calendar on the system.
HOW IT WORKS:
All you have to do is press the microphone design and say your appointment.
"booking flight August 15th at 10 a.m."
"dentist appointment, 24th of September at 2 p.m."
"meeting, November 25th 8:30 p.m."
"John’s birthday, Thursday "
"John’s party, 10 p.m."
“lunch with John, October 8th at 12 p.m.”
“Carl’s birthday, September 21st at midnight”
“lunch with John, tomorrow at noon”
“dinner with John, tomorrow”
YOU CAN USE:
Tomorrow, noon, midnight, midday. Week days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… etc.)
IF YOU USE THE WIDGET PLEASE do not use MOVE TO SD, ANDROID WIDGET DOES NOT SUPPORT, move the app to the phone.
Voice Calendar may give some problem with calendar other than Stock Android Calendar.
Voice Calendar works with Android Stock Calendar and also with some 3rd party calendar as Business Calendar, may not works with others calendar app.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
The application uses Google's speech recognition, therefore, to function properly needs the data connection of your Android.
The quality of the phrase interpretation works together with Google's voice recognition service therefore a good result can be achieved depending on the service quality provided by Google, our algorithm tries to eliminate all possible misinterpretations of the voice.
If the program can't recognize a phrase, please send us an email through our "send feedback" button, pointing out the problem, Android version and your smartphone make and model.
The Voice Recognition function must be installed and run in english language (Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Voice recognizer settings -> Language -> SET ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS DEFAULT)
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions you may have.
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any bugs
Unlike other apps that send emails semi-automatically, the email is sent completely in the background - no email app to select and no Send button to push. Just start talking and no more interaction with your phone.
Other features include:
* queueing of messages, recorded as audio only, when no network connection is available
* send audio recording instead of text, or send both
* append to a message already in progress
* attach a photo
* launcher shortcuts or widgets can be setup for each recipient
* recording can be set to automatically start when you open the app
* optional reading of your message back to you
* message confirmation dialog, so you can edit it or cancel it. If you do nothing, the dialog is automatically dismissed after 5 seconds and the message is sent.
* email subject can be set for customized usage with todo and note managers such as Evernote, Toodledo, Wunderlist, and Remember the Milk.
* post an event on your calendar by voice
* post items to the built-in todo list by voice
* a log of all messages is kept, including any attached audio recordings for later listening
* Bluetooth support (on some phones)
Although the app currently has English text for all the menus, etc., the Google speech recognition supports many different languages. The ATT speech recognition engine supports English and Spanish.
VoiceNote uses Google's or ATT's voice recognition service as well as Android's text-to-speech service (for prompting and reading your message back to you). These services require a data connection.
VoiceNote can be upgraded to provide eight recipient buttons and remove the ads. You will find the upgrade option on the app menu.
All of those permissions are required to support the features that VoiceNote provides to you.
No personal information is harvested or used in any way other than for its intended purpose (sending your email or SMS).
safe driving, hands free, speech to text, voice recognition, voice memo, voice note, safe memo, voice to email, voice to SMS, speech recognition, one click, background email, one touch, quick memo, reminder, todo
This app allows you to easily dictate a text;
Every time you speak your sentences will be automatically converted to text.
The text can easily send it via email, sms, etc.
Caution must be installed to run google voice on the phone
Talking personal assistant Jeannie will not only help you get through your day but will also be the only app you’ll need for your smartphone! Works on all versions of android!
With Voice Actions you will be able to answer questions, send emails, voice dial your contacts, set alarms, reminders, listen to music automatically and much more. With voice actions you will no longer need to memorize special keywords or phrases, simply speak into your smartphone and voice actions will automatically respond to what you need. We are always enhancing our product so you will be getting great new features in the future to come!
Some examples of the phrases you can say to your phone:
• Call James at home
• Mail Maria that I love her
• News about Barack Obama
• Set alarm clock
• Wake me up on Monday at 8am
• What is the capital of brazil?
• Play music by Rolling Stones!
• Launch a web browser
• Open contact peter
• Search ebay, amazon, wolfram, etc.
• Siri like functionality!
Your almost hands-free, eyes-free virtual assistant helps you in all situations:
• Translate I love you into Spanish
• Email john ... I liked your song
• Remind me to pick up Joe in 30 minutes
• Spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
• Whats my horoscope for Leo?
Our Plus version will respond faster and more accurately than our free version. No limits on queries. The free version is experimental and may have bugs where the paid version is our stable release. Only the paid version has “Listen in the Background” capabilities.
If you already have the "Jeannie" app, uninstall her first!
Compare us to the competition like Evi, Vlingo, Nuance, Speaktoit, Omega, Skyvi, Iris and other voice dialers...
... even Siri from Apple! You’ll be amazed how great Voice Actions are!
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc).
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Top Free Features
* No limits on the size/length of note created - yes you can write your poems, stories and create your legal documents, medical records or any long documents!
* Organize your notes by creating up to 10 folders and subfolders
* Share your note using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, etc)
* Speech recognizer does not time out
* Speech recognition in >70 languages
* Voice commands in 6 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Russian)
* Read back your notes using Text to Speech / Voice synthesis
* Different speed and pitch settings for Text to Speech
* Font size settings for ease of reading
Top Premium Features
* No advertisements
* Widget to start taking notes with a single touch from your home screen (one touch)
* Premium voice commands (e.g. just say "left" to move the cursor left or say "save" to save the note
* Save post-processing time by capitalizing first letters of sentences
* Unlimited folders and subfolders for complete organization
* Create notes using Bluetooth headset (platinum)
* Eyesfree talkback mode (platinum) - The app will talk back your speech when you pause during your note making session to let you create notes without even seeing the device!
More awesome features are coming soon ...
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. It can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
With over 25 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync, Instagram, and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
*Features of Note It*
- Record voice notes
- Create notes with tags
- Search notes
- Share notes
- Categorize your notes using tags
- Customize the look of your notes
- Sort your notes by tags, title and date
- Backup and restore your notes
- Backup and restore your voice notes
- Automatically backup and restore your notes
*Permissions for Note It*
- Modify or delete the content of SD Card: For backing up notes and voice notes
- Record audio: For recording voice notes
*Note It v 0.0.1*
- Record voice notes
- Create notes with tags
- Search notes
- Share notes
- Categorize your notes using tags
- Customize the look of your notes
- Sort your notes by tags, title and date
- Backup and restore your notes
- Backup and restore your voice notes
- Automatically backup and restore your notes
*Note It v 0.0.2 feature*
- Minor bug fixes
This application if for this people who write slowly in pc or computer, now you only have to dictate your notes, documents, exercise and Voice to Text send your to your email so you can edit in word or whatever you want.
This application is designed to aid with opioid dose conversions. Useful for the transitioning patients from IV to oral pain regimens (for example, patients who are no longer NPO after surgery) or for consolidating opioids into a simpler regimem. This app will come in handy for medical students, interns, pain management teams, and anyone who will need to quickly and easily calculate these conversions. Adjustments can be made for incomplete cross-tolerance. Opioids and opiates included:
Methadone IM/IV/SC chronic user
Methadone PO chronic user
If you have suggestions for other drugs to add, or information to include in the app, email me!
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: The author makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein; and these suggested doses are not a substitute for clinical judgement. This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Dose calculations based on information found at http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APP. BY USING THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Thanks for your support!
Drug dosing and airway management information is calculated on the basis of patient weight and age. The app is a work in progress; please see "What's new" for updates about included information.
Laryngoscope blade size
Endotracheal tube size
Laryngeal mask airway (LMA) size and ETT it will admit
Drugs including IM and rapid sequence induction dosing:
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in airway management and drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditons. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
* Enter data about your upcoming patients
* Track anesthesia start and stop times and ASA status
* Track procedures done (central lines, arterial lines, Swan, TEE)
* Click and hold to transfer data to Anesthesiologist application for drug and airway calculations
* Patients for current day of service are shown in notification bar until anesthesia start and stop times are entered
* Database is encrypted with 256 bit AES cipher (implements SqlCipher under BSD license, https://guardianproject.info/code/sqlcipher)
* Passcode screen required to enter application
Copyright 2012 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application may be used to store protected health information (PHI) of patients. You must be aware of the local, state, federal and/or national regulations (such as HIPAA), and the regulations of your employer, hospital, or institution regarding the storage and disposition of PHI. You should place appropriate safeguards on your device, including a lock screen, to prevent the loss, theft, or inappropriate disclosure of PHI to third parties. This application implements passcode entry and database encryption, but there is no guarantee that these measures will prevent inappropriate disclosure of PHI. The author will not be held responsible for any violations of rules or regulations that occur as a result of using this application.
Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Keywords: anesthesiologist, anesthesia, physician, anesthetist, CRNA, SRNA, resident, fellow
* The app will only send a single reply to any given contact no matter how many times they text or call you.
* You can personalize the response by including their first or full name using @substitution in the message.
* Responses sent are shown in SMS threads in other applications.
* You can set up an exclusion list so certain contacts will not get responses.
* Up to 5 preset messages.
* You may send responses via Google Voice.
* You can set the app to read the incoming sms to you (requires TTS set up).
* Icon color is customizable.
* You can set a delay on the responses which allows you to cancel the message before it is sent.
Warning: This app sends text messages via SMS. This may cost you money depending on your text message plan with your carrier.
Easily set up an automatic response to texts/SMS in the background. Set text of response by voice/speech. Good at the movies, gym, driving, in meetings, on dates, etc.
Check out the donate version for a ton more features!
Warning: Sends SMS/text. This may cost you money.
1.7: Ad bug
This app requires your Google login. The pw is encrypted and stored on your phone. The app does NOT use your information for any other purpose.
See also QwikList Voice, which has this functionality and more.