* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
But with my voice recorder application you will be able to send your recordings via eMail or any other service. So this application is voice messenger. You can share recordings via DropbBox and all Voice Recorder is synced with your computers and other mobile devices.
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you finish making voice record you can simply set name of your recorder voice file and you will know anytime what the recording is about.
Another feature in this application is setting the category of recorded voice memo. This way you can separate voice memos and know which is for what part of the day.
All files are recorded in .3gp format and you can listen to theme anywhere!
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to do list app that is designed with the goal of being the best to do lists app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to dos with minimal effort.
Tasks N ToDo's is built to be extremely easy to use - absolutely no user manual required! Entering the things you need to do is a breeze. Just key in your to do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming tasks and to-dos are clearly presented in an effective layout that enables you to better prioritize the stuffs that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to do lists with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating synchronization with Google Tasks, not only can you automatically backup your task & to do lists to the cloud, your task & to do list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Tasks using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks
- Tasks / todo lists entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your to do lists anyway you want
- Drag and drop your to do lists to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your to-do items with deadlines.
- Navigate between task / to do lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task / to do lists management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your to do list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both Android tablets and smartphones
Connect with us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tasks-N-Todos/276594122379891?ref=ts
- Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, PPM Defects & Confidence Interval
- Fully exportable data and Histogram
This app allows you to calculate process capability (Cpk) on the manufacturing shop floor ( Gemba ). No longer do you need to scribble down manufacturing data on a note pad, then go back to your continuous improvement office to input data into an expensive subscription based software such as Minitab ™.
Why buy this App? The creation of this app has been a long and winding road. It all started when two Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement professionals found that they had used to same data to calculate process capability index, but ended up with different results. This led us down an Alice in Wonderland like path of Google searching, Wikipedia, blogosphere searching, and found that there is no real consensus in how to properly calculate Estimated Standard Deviation and Confidence Interval. Knowing that it should be a logic discussion, not a philosophical question we decided to do extensive research and found the logical solution was actually very simple, but seemed murky due to all of the incorrect information out there on the interweb. At the end of this journey we decided that there was a need for a simple lean/six sigma tool that anyone could afford in order to break the economic and educational chains restraining the tool that is Process capability studies. Our goal is to provide this tool to anyone that can gain value from understanding their actual process capability and use it for continuous improvement.
This app automatically calculates standard deviation in 1 of 3 ways depending on data set characteristics:
1. If data is in one large group we use the regular sample standard deviation calculation (n-1). If you collect your data in sub groups there are (2) preferred methods of estimating standard deviation using unbiasing constants:
2. Rbar /D2
This App. Allows you to measure your process capability index, or how good your process is compared to your internal, or customer requirements (specifications).
Six Sigma is a methodology for collecting and analyzing data in order to develop a continuous improvement strategy in manufacturing and many other industries. The Cpk Calculator app allows you to fully utilize the Six Sigma principals in the field, and gives the Lean Manufacturing approach that is to do the work on the shop floor (Gemba) in real time.
Process capability studies are essential in any comprehensive lean, DMAIC, PDCA, continuous improvement strategy.
The results page and histogram in this app is fully exportable and unique. At the top of the page it calculates Mean, Standard Deviation and Estimated Standard Deviation. Below that, the Histogram displays the relative frequency of where your data falls in relation to your specification limits. Below the Histogram is a summary of your capability data and process performance: Pp, Ppk, Cp, Cpk, Confidence Interval and Defects per million observations (DPMO).
The Cpk Calculator App is a onetime purchase and is an inexpensive, user friendly alternative to the subscription based software such as Minitab™ for capability studies. Minitab ™ is a great tool for statistical process control (SPC), but in many cases software such as Minitab™ are too expensive to purchase and require extensive training to become proficient. For example, Minitab requires you to select which method to use when calculating estimated standard deviation (Rbar/D2 vs. Sbar/C4). This app evaluates the characteristic of you data and sub grouping and auto selects the most appropriate method.
A true six sigma manufacturing process has 3.4 DPMO. Confidence interval is based on your sample size, so more data = narrower confidence interval. Histogram..
While many try to imitate the famous app Siri, Droid Dictate aims to do something original and different: the voice commands and requests coming to your PC!
Imagine having to write a long document, a thesis, or simply chat: with Droid Dictate you can simply dictate what you want and the file on your PC will be populated automatically and with function Link to Apps, even while you're actually using another program.
Imagine also that you want to watch movies or listen to music on your Media Center PC and to do so from the comfort of your couch without lifting a finger!
With voice & touch commands all this is possible with Droid Dictate all this is possible!
- Send dictated text to PC
- Touch mouse control, scrool wheel
- Applications, media player and internet browsing facilities
- Run system commands
- Voice controlled PC, internet browsing and media playing
- Speedbar, to fast and easy insert most used symbols
- Autostart voice recognition
- Link to App, send text to specified application
- Unlimited customizable commands
- App e WIndows executable auto updates
Some examples of markup:
If you say a sentence or two: Droid Dictate transcribe the text on your PC.
If you say "command point" Droid Dictate transcribe the symbol period (.) On your PC.
If you say "command point" 3: Droid Dictate transcribe the symbol period (.) Repeated three times (then insert the ellipsis ...) on your PC.
Some examples of system instructions:
If you say "run explorer" Droid Dictate start the Windows Explorer on your PC.
If you say "run internet" Droid Dictate will launch the default browser on your PC.
If you say "run off": Droid Dictate turn off the PC.
The list of commands is fully customizable and expandable as you want!
The Windows client:
To use Droid Dictate you must install the Windows counterpart to your PC. You can send the Setup executable directly via email or a cloud service (Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SkyDrive etc ...) or you can connect the device to the PC and run the file from the phone memory.
This is the link to download the client directly from your PC:
NOTE: please ensure to enable the firewall exception for Droid Dictate executable to allow to send and receive data from Android device
INFO: The purchase of this app is intended unatantum and also includes updates that were released in the future and adding new features.
RELATED TOPICS: speech recognition, remote control, remote commands execution, pc control, windows utilities, multimedia, volume change and control, media player, desktop program, touchpad and graphic tablet, free customizable controls and commands, web browser, search, internet navigation, text dictation text
What are the required permissions setup?
Need to copy the installation file for the Windows client by the App to the phone memory.
Necessary to verify that the app was actually purchased by Play Store.
Used to detect the sound (speech) which automatically activate the voice recognition.
Need to send data to the Windows client on the local network.
Available languages include:
The Incredible Talking Calculator.
Best voice calculator in the market.
Tap the Speak button and say, "2 + 2", or "What is 25 x 28", or "250 - 7 equals", or "Two Dollars plus Sixty Three Dollars. The calculator will answer you in any of the following languages:
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Barking Dog, or silent as needed.
Press and hold the "Speak" button to turn it into a big red button so you can keep your eyes on your work or on the road.
The calculator will speak what it heard, and speak the answer.
Scroll down the page for other pre-made quick calcs including:
Tip Calculator with split the bill.
Calculate Fahrenheit to Celsius or visa versa.
Calculate square feet in a circle.
Calculate how many gallons in a pool.
Calculate pounds per cubic foot.
Calculate cubic feet in a circle or square.
Electrical cost calculator. Get an idea of what that appliance is costing you.
Added a handy timer. Turn on that high electric eating device, start the timer and watch as the dollars add up.
(If you leave a required input blank, the calculator will bark at you to let you know what was not entered.)
Calculates volume and surface area for cone, cube, cylinder, & sphere.
Very accurate voice recognition.
Change the colors of the keyboard text, keyboard background, & screen background to the way you like it. Your color selection will be saved. Choose from over 100 colors, leaving you thousands of color combinations.
Press and hold the Equal key (=) for instructions for language packs or color customization.
No animals were harmed during the production of the Barking Calculator.
Schedule a meeting you need? A birthday wish? Make a call to a specific time? Remember taking a medicine?
Reminder Assistant will be there to make you think!
This application will be needed quickly, so you can create all kinds of reminders.
Just enter the description, time and date that you must perform a task, and when the time has come, you are notified.
Available in 6 languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese and of course in English
Use now Reminder Assistant to create reminders of your daily tasks, and forget it. When the time comes, Reminder Assistant will be responsible to remind you.
* FEATURES *
- Setting a recall notice for a single task as a task for repeated
- Placement of tasks in a rapid drop in action
- Create, Delete and Task Management simplified through the menus of fast-acting
- Create and edit task with voice-recognition option
- Choose a date by a calendar selector
- Navigating between task lists easily
- Full Optimization for Android phones
- Ringtone reminder configurable
- No advertisements
- Number of recall tasks unlimited
- Notification of recall since the status bar
- Application very light and don't drain the battery
* SUPPORT *
Do you need a new feature, send an email to the support, we will study it and see how we can integrate.
We attach great importance to the feedback from our users and do our best to help them. So feel free to send us a mail describing your problem.
Reminder Assistant you like and would like it translated into your language? If you can help us, send us an email.
* CONTACT *
ZTasks is fun to use and comes with many powerful features including full text search, sorting and filtering, sharing, publishing, and much more!
ZTasks does not rely on CardDav or Excange ActiveSync protocols unlike other task sync apps and uses native Zimbra API's instead. This allows ZTasks to support additional features like tags, task priority and progress, and to work equally well with both Network and Community editions of Zimbra server without compromising on features.
✔ Access your data anywhere, any time - ZTasks seamlessly syncs your tasks from multiple accounts with your Zimbra collaboration server, so you can access your tasks from anywhere and on any device.
✔ Comprehensive Search - ZTasks leverages the power of Zimbra's adavanced search features by searching accross content and attachments to bring the right information to your fingertips
✔ Innovative Sorting and Filtering - Sort your task list by any way imaginable. Filter your task lists to quickly find the tasks that matter the most.
✔ Tags - Tag your tasks, then sort and filter your tasks with them.
✔ Colored Lists - Use color to distinguish and prioritize your task lists.
✔ Attachments - View attachments you have added to tasks and download them to your device.
✔ Share - ZTasks integrates into the Android sharing system, so you can share your tasks and lists with other apps on your device.
✔ Publish - Publish your task list and collaborate with other users on your server.
✔ Notifications - Get notified of task reminders on your phone or tablet. Create reminders on your mobile device and get them on the web interface.
✔ Location Reminders - Use a task's location field to setup location-based reminders
✔ GeoTagging - Quickly tag your tasks with your current location.
✔ Attachments - Attach any number of files from your phone to a task. Take pictures or record audio clips and attach them to a task.
✔ Multiple Accounts - Sync your tasks across multiple Zimbra accounts
✔ Widgets - Quickly view and manage your task lists using widgets on your home screen
✔ Shake to clear completed tasks
✔ ICS(Android 4.0) style UI with bulk tag, delete, move, mark complete, and sharing features
✔ Scroll horizontally to switch between task lists, or use the drop down navigation on top
✔ Autocomplete email addresses from the Zimbra Global Address List when publishing task lists
✔ Pull down to refresh / resync a task list
✔ Quick progress and priority indicators
✔ Fast Scroll (like Contacts app) to quickly scroll down large task lists
✔ Rich Text editor for authoring HTML content in task details
The app has been tested to work on both community and network editions of Zimbra version 6 and up.
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
You have important tasks to do you don't want to forget?
Then Tasks To Do is the place for them.
Tasks To Do is the easy to use, full-featured task list app you need.
You can store your tasks, sort and filter them very flexibly, set alerts, manage due dates and times etc.
The pro version also syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style, light & dark
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A widget is available supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
Simple All-In-One Reminder app for Android to just remind you everything at a specified time!
- Can set ToDo / Task Reminders, Phone Call Reminders, Birthday Reminders, Anniversary Reminders and Bills Reminders with just few clicks.
- With Speech-to-Text, no need to type to create an Reminder.
- Customisable Repeat Intervals like repeat every few minutes, hours, day, specific week days, weeks, months, years and many more.
- Customise each reminder with image, specific ring tone or Talking Alarm tone.
- Can set in-advance alerts for Reminders.
- Can customise Date & Time Formats.
- You will not miss any reminder with LED blink (if device supports) and Auto-Snooze feature.
- Can send wishes from Birthday / Anniversary Reminders.
- Smart Bills Reminders will remind you every day till they were 'PAID'.
- With Backup & Restore, you can save all your reminders to SDCard, as mail attachments or upload to Drive.
PREMIUM version features:
- Phone Call Reminder.
- Security PIN Lock.
- Each Reminder can be set with separate Alert Tone or Talking Alarm.
- You can enable/disable Screen wakeup on Reminder Alert.
- and it is Ad Free.
- more will come in next releases.
Internet – Google in-app purchases.
READ-SD Card: to pick images for reminders from SD Card.
Feel Free to send your queries and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or from App's "Send Feedback". We are happy to help you. :)
Important Note - Don't prevent Alarms from 'Stamina Mode' settings, battery saver app or a task killer app.
YOU CAN SUPPORT US BY
* Rate Us on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustRemindApp
Feel free to share your suggestions / feedback. It will keep us motivated to work on new features.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
If you live by your daily task or to-do lists, constantly write yourself reminders or notes, or are constantly looking at Google Tasks in Gmail, then you have come to the right place.
• Your tasks/lists/notes sync and automatically appear across all your Android devices and in Gmail
• Use multiple Google/Gmail accounts
• Add notes, due dates, and reminders to tasks. NEW - repeating / recurring tasks!
• Create tasks with voice. Google Now Integration coming in next release.
• Add your tasks to different Google Calendars
• Create multiple lists with tasks and display them individually or all at once
• An awesome Widget. GTI Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
• Subtasks and indenting tasks
• Use GTI Offline! It will sync when you come back online.
• Multiple color themes including: Heat Map, Holo Blue, Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, White etc.
• Agenda view - see whats coming up today/tomorrow/future
• Search your to-do lists for a specific task
• Sort task lists by due date or alphabetically
• Create, rename, and delete lists. You can email them to people too!
• Move tasks between task lists or to-do lists
• Control sync interval with Google Tasks server
• COMING SOON: Tablet version, sharing, and more!
• Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
• Press and hold on a task to indent on your to-do list
• Tap on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
• Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your task list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to GTI!
NOTE: Our previous app GTI lite was suspended (for unknown reasons). All work will be focused on this app now. As of June 2014, we are growing fast and working hard to provide more functionality and surpass the various junky tasks apps found all over Google Play.
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
This application is designed to aid with opioid dose conversions. Useful for the transitioning patients from IV to oral pain regimens (for example, patients who are no longer NPO after surgery) or for consolidating opioids into a simpler regimem. This app will come in handy for medical students, interns, pain management teams, and anyone who will need to quickly and easily calculate these conversions. Adjustments can be made for incomplete cross-tolerance. Opioids and opiates included:
Methadone IM/IV/SC chronic user
Methadone PO chronic user
If you have suggestions for other drugs to add, or information to include in the app, email me!
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: The author makes no claims of the accuracy of the information contained herein; and these suggested doses are not a substitute for clinical judgement. This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Dose calculations based on information found at http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi. PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APP. BY USING THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
Thanks for your support!
Drug dosing and airway management information is calculated on the basis of patient weight and age. The app is a work in progress; please see "What's new" for updates about included information.
Laryngoscope blade size
Endotracheal tube size
Laryngeal mask airway (LMA) size and ETT it will admit
Drugs including IM and rapid sequence induction dosing:
Copyright 2011 Vikas Shah. Disclaimer and warning: This application was written solely to be used as a helpful adjunct for professionally trained physicians and practitioners otherwise experienced in airway management and drug administration and dosing. The data is provided for informational purposes only and in no way should be construed as professional medical advice. If you don't know the drug, its side effects, and its pitfalls, don't use it! Care has been taken that no errors in calculation have been made, but all calculations must be verified by the user. Drug dosing given here is based on published doses, but in all cases drugs should be administered on a case by case basis and titrated to effect for the individual patient. In no case have individual patient differences been taken into account, and conditions including but not limited to renal disease, hepatic dysfunction, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease, metabolic diseases and mitochondrial diseases may impact dosing or safety in the use certain drugs. Neither the name of the copyright owner nor the name of this project may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. This software is provided by the copyright holder "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage. In places where such liabilities cannot be waived or disclaimed, liability shall not exceed the retail cost of the application to the user of the application. Use of this app implies agreement to these terms and conditons. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, delete this applicaton from your device.
* The app will only send a single reply to any given contact no matter how many times they text or call you.
* You can personalize the response by including their first or full name using @substitution in the message.
* Responses sent are shown in SMS threads in other applications.
* You can set up an exclusion list so certain contacts will not get responses.
* Up to 5 preset messages.
* You may send responses via Google Voice.
* You can set the app to read the incoming sms to you (requires TTS set up).
* Icon color is customizable.
* You can set a delay on the responses which allows you to cancel the message before it is sent.
Warning: This app sends text messages via SMS. This may cost you money depending on your text message plan with your carrier.
Easily set up an automatic response to texts/SMS in the background. Set text of response by voice/speech. Good at the movies, gym, driving, in meetings, on dates, etc.
Check out the donate version for a ton more features!
Warning: Sends SMS/text. This may cost you money.
1.7: Ad bug
This app requires your Google login. The pw is encrypted and stored on your phone. The app does NOT use your information for any other purpose.
See also QwikList Voice, which has this functionality and more.