- Heat or Hot Water
- Rat conditions
- Snow or ice on roadway
- Lost property in taxis
- Illegal parking
- Parking meters
- Blocked driveways
- Abandoned vehicles
- Street potholes
- Street signs
- Traffic light
- Street light
- Broken Sidewalks
- Fire Hydrant
- Damaged Tree
- Street tree plantings
- Beaches, gyms, parks and pools
- Illegal Dumping
- Building graffiti
- Food establishments
- Homeless assistance
Pothole reporting made simple. Fire up mendmyPothole, wait for GPS to locate your whereabouts and with a click of a few buttons report a pothole to the relevant authority automatically. mendmyPothole requires the use of GPS and an email client (Gmail is favoured). You don't need to be connected at the time of filing a report so it works in far flung places. It currently covers all regions in England, Scotland and Wales.
mendmyPothole will create an email report that includes a photograph and a rough size and position of the pothole. It will also include two Google-Map links that enable the recipient to pop Google Maps up in a browser indicating precisely where the pothole is. The photographs if provided are geo-tagged with the pothole location.
You don't need a network or wifi connection at the time of filing a report - any emails created on the spot will simply get sent or synced when you get to a place where you are connected.
Sending a report doesn't guarantee that the hole will get filled, but if the authority does not know the whereabouts of them, they certainly won't be.
Please make sure you are *safe* file taking any photos of potholes - it's easy to forget where you are.
• The ‘Submit Service Request’ feature allows you to quickly and easily request the City’s most popular services, including graffiti removal, pothole repair, and bulky-item pickup .
• Looking for the nearest park? Want to cool off on a hot day? Need to return a library book? The ‘Find City Info’ feature conveniently maps the closest parks, libraries, fire and police stations, golf courses, public pools, tennis courts, golf courses, parking lots, and more.
• You can keep up to date with the latest City Hall news by browsing through our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds.
• No more stamps and envelopes needed! MyLA311 also allows you to pay your Los Angeles Water and Power bill right from your mobile device.
MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local government.
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html, https://github.com/thatapps/flashneo .
- Reminder to return the DVD on the way to work.
- Wakeup alarm before your bus stop.
- SMS a friend of your pending arrival.
- Create SMS and notification alert types.
- Send SMS alerts to multiple contacts.
- Repeat alerts on a daily or weekly basis.
- Configure a date, time window and proximity for each alert.
- Customise notification sound, vibration and lights.
This can be used as a usual app and a widget.
Hardware is not guaranteed. Please use it by the self-responsibility.
It works only on HTC Desire, Desire Z, G2, EVO, Xperia,
IS01, IS03, IS04, IS06, Droid, Droid2, DroidX, Milestone,
myTouch Slide, NexusOne OS2.2, T-01C (REGZA Phone),
SH-03C, SH-12C, 006SH, SBM003H, Galaxy Tab and Galaxy SII,
Galaxy NEXUS (ICS).
Report All EMERGENCIES (e.g. smoke, fire, gas leaks, chemical spills, medical emergencies, etc.) to University Police:
Dial 911 using an on-campus phone
(631) 632-3333 using a cell phone or off-campus phone
Other URGENT facility issues (e.g. water leaks, doors not working, loss of power, etc.) should NOT be submitted via SBU 311. These urgent issues should be reported to our dispatch station at (631)-632-9585.
* Find sessions based on time
* View full session details including the abstract and location
* View full speaker info, with options to contact them
* Browse map of the venue to help find your way around
* See info on event sponsors
* Refresh data in case of an updated schedule throughout the day
Note: sessions/schedule pictured in screenshots are mockups and do not represent the actual schedule.
Pro version allows for additional contacts to receive your distress message.
Send cell text and emails to family members during a 911 call.
PEBBLE SMARTWATCH USERS
1. Make sure Bluetooth is ON
2. Make sure the Phone and Watch are paired
3. Load the Pebble Smartwatch App (have this run in the background)
4. Load the 911 Help SMS App
- As you know, pairing the apps with the device can get tricky at times. We assure you the 911 Help SMS Pebble App works well with the 911 Help SMS Android App.
Misplace your phone often? Can't ring yourself because it was in silent mode? This small and simple app will take you out of silent mode if the same person calls you 2 times within 1 minute period. Useful when there is a family emergency when someone is trying to reach you.
Got Eventz is a local events and travel guide for the DC area.
Card Swapp is a QR and UPC barcode scanner, QR reader, QR generator, QR website bookmarker, QR code business card, QR code address book, and QR code contacts manager. Card Swapp also decodes MECARD, vCard, vCard 2.1, vCard 3.0, vCard 4.0, and can send money via Paypal. You can make notes about every scanned item saved.
This app fits under the categories of QR,reader,generator,scanner,barcode,barcode scanner,business card,address book,social media,QR reader, vcard,contacts manager,2D barcode,Quick Response,mecard.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED
Scan barcodes while shopping to compare prices. Scan barcodes to exchange business cards or to send payment via Paypal. Scan barcodes you see on magazines.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED