Save battery power, and even your power button from breaking down
-Advanced shaking detection
-Filter shaking direction
-Quite low battery consumption
-One button uninstallation**
-Absolutely free, No Ads
To uninstall just use "Uninstall" button in main ShakeOff screen in Ver 1.04
Or use "Uninstall" button in "Options" menu in earlier versions
As long as "Shake Off" is granted "device administrator" permission, usual system installer will not work
-Control vibration -> for vibration feedback
-Run at startup -> to allow service to run at startup
"Shake Off" need to be active "device administrator" to turn off your phone screen
When it ask you to activate "device administrator", please press "Activate"
It will only ask once for this permission
*Notification in status bar:
Using "Persistent notification" option, guarantee that system will not turn off Shake Off service when it needs memory, in most cases you will not need to use this
Are you getting disturbed by the frequent Notifications from apps on your android mobile?
Block unwanted notifications from apps by adding them to block list
Instead of going through settings of each app disabling their notifications simply use this Notification Blocker to select the apps that you want to block from showing notifications
View all the received notifications inside the app.
Notification Blocker blocks notifications from the system & downloaded apps!
Disclaimer: This app will only block notifications not the ads shown inside other apps
IMPORTANT USE NOTE:
Kindly grant access to Notification Blocker to access notifications to make this app work.
With Shake Screen-on, you can Open the screen with a shake or two other ways! Maybe better than use power key.
Shake Screen-On provider three way to open screen .
1.shake -- shake you cellphone
2.Near receiver -- touch you cellphone receiver
3.flip -- flip you phone.
This application requires you device hardware support. if it can't work on you device. please tell me, or uninstall it.
1. Turn your phone to sleep mode by a simple shake;
2. Help to kill running tasks when screen off;
3. Adjust sensiblity of the sensor;
4. Play a vibrate when screen off;
## Cannot unisntall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of LockOff;
4. REMOVE LockOff normally;
Place to the home screen as widget.
3G re-connect when shake the mobile.
Also, 3G re-connect when tap the widget.
You can change the setting from notification bar.
- Sensitivity of shaking.
- Enable / Disable
It is not working while Wi-Fi connected.
- Adjust sensitivity suitable for your device
- Shake the phone to the left or right to turn off the screen.
Keywords: lock off, screen off
Shake → Open
Shake again → Close
You can adjust the sensitivity and run a determination test in the settings.
Content is obtained from your standard web browser.
The reaction slows down if shaken within 5 seconds directly after pushing the HOME button.
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
No Adds! Application is totally free, clean and neat.
★★ About ★★
You can lock your phone just with a shake.
You don't need to press the power button to lock the screen.
When you shake the phone, screen will be off and keys will be locked.
Application notifies you with a vibration whenever it's locked by shaking.
★★ Benefits and Features ★★
1 - You can uninstall application inside the application with one click.
2 - No advertisements; No viruses; No Paid Versions
3 - You can fine tune your shake gesture with these parameters;
- Minumum movement force
- Minumum times of direction movement
- Maximum pause between direction change
- Maximum duration of shake
4 - It's battery-friendly; Uses minumum hardware resources to save your battery.
★★ Before You Use ★★
Even it's taken into account the mimumum shake movements;
While you are adjusting shake sensibility, bear in mind that too sensitive shake gestures will rock you to open the phone.In this case, restart your phone and open "Shake Me Lock Me" to stop the service.
And then you can re-adjust your shake sensibility options.
Note: In order not to cause any inconvenience while you are in a call all shakes will be dismissed!
★★ Device Administrator ★★
When you start the application for the first time, click the button in the middle of the screen.
It'll ask you to enable "device administrator". Press "Activate" button.
If you activate it; "Shake Me Lock Me" will be granted to lock your phone otherwise an application
can not lock the screen without this permission.
★★ Uninstall ★★
You can uninstall the application within the application. Open "Shake Me Lock Me", click "Options" button. In the uninstall section press the "Uninstall Application" button. It'll completely delete the application and remove the "shake to lock" feature from your device.
If you cannot uninstall the app within the application's option menu. Then you have to disable device administrator manually. Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators. And then uncheck the application.
You can now safetly remove the app from the play store.
★★ Donation ★★
If you love the application, you can donate via http://alperebicoglu.blogspot.com
Support independent developers...
With this app, you no longer have to turn on the screen and look for the camera app just when you really need it!
This application allows you to shake your phone in order to trigger various actions! Even if your screen is off, you can still shake it, and it'll work!
The possible actions are:
• Run any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turn flashlight on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.
• Show recent used apps.
• Change ringer mode - ring / vibrate / silent.
• Expand the status bar.
• Turn screen on.
• Turn 3G on / off.
• Turn Wifi on / off.
• Turn auto rotate on / off.
• Turn auto brightness on / off.
• Turn speaker on / off (during a call).
• Turn flight mode on / off.
• Turn bluetooth on / off.
• Turn GPS on / off.
You can shake your phone horizontally or vertically, each can be set to trigger a different action.
• Control the shake sensor sensitivity level.
• The shake can work even when the screen is off.
• You can choose to start the application's service at phone startup.
• Choose your favorite shake mode: simple, advance or pro
• Available vibration feedback for the shake.
Q: How much battery Shake is consuming?
A: If you enable the "battery saving mode" option then the battery consumption is very low. If you enable "Active when screen is off" option then the consumption is high. Note the restrictions that appear when you enable these options.
Q: How can I avoid opening something by an accidental shake?
A: You can set the Shake service to work only when screen is on, you can also control the sensitivity of the shake.
Q: I have a problem that sometimes the shake works and sometimes not.
A: You need to set the sensor sensitivity higher.
Q: How can I hide the notification icon on the status bar?
A: From Android 4.3 and above you can not hide notification icons for foreground services.
Q: How to make the "control music player" action to work on my custom music player?
A: This feature is only working with the default music player
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
It may not work on some phones. You can cancel the order within 15 mins if it doesn't work. (By Google policy)
(You can set actions by yourself and can use your default incoming call screen as well at the same time.)
Shake setting recognizes direction to avoid doing action by itself while your device is in your pocket. Please face screen sideward like doing handshake or answering a call in real when you use it. (not upward, downward, forward, backward)
This app use signal from default phone app, So please think it as an app helping answering a call.
* EZanswer includes all the following apps.
1. EZtouch : asnwer / reject a call by screen touch.
2. EZbutton : answer / reject a call by hardware button.
3. EZshake : answer / reject a call by shake and upside down.
4. EZblock : call blocker.
5. EZnotice : Notice hang up by vibration.
6. Full screen Image (caller ID)
7. Display additional info (Company, department, title, notes)
With Dictate! you never need to type a text message, an email, a Facebook post, a Word document, or anything else, again! This app allows you to create or edit even very long notes or Word documents by simply talking into your phone; the app converts your speech to text, for use in almost any other app.
If you prefer talking to typing on your phone, instead of opening different apps and typing what you want to say, launch Dictate! and simply dictate what it is you want to say. Your speech is converted to written words and then you can do whatever you want with the text: save it to SkyDrive as a Word file, so you access it anywhere, email it to someone, send an SMS message… almost anything you can think of.
Features in current version…
★ Auto-sync all files to SkyDrive
★ Share document with other people that use Dictate!
★ Organize your documents in folders
★ Quick launch icon allows you to launch the app and start talking immediately
★ New languages have been added and we will be adding more all the time!
★ Create folder using speech
★ Toggle languages from the editing screen & from settings screen
★ Folder tile displays count of total note
★ Renaming & deleting folders
★ 20 free speech recordings in trial mode
★ Create notes or documents by simply talking into your phone
★ Excellent quality voice recognition
★ Rich editing features, including highlighting text and speaking to overwrite it
★ Easy cursor placement
★ Notes have a subject and a body and no length limit
★ Tap on the screen and type (with spell checking), if required
★ Tap “listen” for the app to read the entire note back to you
★ Or highlight just a part of the note and tap “listen”
★ Copy all or part of the note to the clipboard
★ Save a draft of the note
★ View all your notes on the main screen
★ Text the note
★ Email the note
★ Post the note to social networks, such as Facebook
★ Export the note to SkyDrive
★ Apply a password to notes
★ Change colors of the note tiles
★ Setting to auto-detect that you’ve finished recording
★ Or choose to tap “stop” when you are done dictating
★ Change the font size
Vizilife allows you to organize and track your tasks, notes, journal, a meeting, projects, questions, pictures, audio notes, other information, and the people in your life or business. You can keep details of these items on your phone and also set reminders. It is the only personal information management tool you need and it makes planning and managing your life and keeping a journal a cinch!
What's unique about Vizilife is that you can link individual items of information to each other. For instance, let’s say you’re planning an event or meeting and you want to keep track of who will be attending. You can link each of those people to the event. You can also link journal notes to the meeting, for instance.
You can later drill-down from the event / meeting you’re planning to the people category, and Vizilife will show you everyone linked to that event or the journal category you create, to see your notes. Viewing, planning, and managing your information in this way is very empowering.
Features in this version…
(v2.2) Create quick, unfiled notes and file them later.
(v2.2) Navigate through items within a category by using next and previous buttons.
(v2.2) Import contacts from your phone into Vizilife.
(v2.2) Hide standard categories (not previously possible).
(v2.1) Intelligent time zone management
(v2.1) Additional metadata displayed beneath each item
(v2.1) More "sort by" options
(v2.1) Numerous usability improvements
(v2.1) Change categories of existing items
(v2.1) Manage your tasks, notes, events, projects, questions, pictures, audio-notes and people
(v2.1) Link related items together, so that you can see how it all fits together
(v2.1) Drill down through your information intuitively with a breadcrumb visual
(v2.1) Lock private information, so that nobody can access it without your password
(v2.1) Set reminders for items at specific dates and times
When you start playing, you are asked to find a city, which could be anywhere on the planet. In the easy levels, the city is always a capital. As the game progresses, it gets more difficult and you are not given capital cities; this way, your geography knowledge improves every time you play the game…
Your goal for this geography game is to find your target as quickly as possible, by flicking and pinching the screen to move about the planet and clicking a button when you have the city in your crosshairs. The closer you get to the target and the quicker you find it, the more points (and knowledge) you get. It gets more interesting when you have to find small towns, instead of a capital…
Play often enough and your geography knowledge will improve dramatically! You’ll learn about thousands of towns and villages on our planet, not just capital cities.
Features in current version...
★ (3.0) Challenge your friends to multiplayer games via Facebook, Email, SMS, or Twitter.
★ (3.0) You can challenge your friends, whether they have an iPhone, Android device, or Windows Phone.
★ (3.0) In multiplayer mode, you must find 10 cities in 300 seconds.
★ (3.0) You are given 3 attempts to complete challenge.
★ (3.0) Check scores and rankings to see how you and your friends are doing.
★ (3.0) Share your rankings and score via Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
★ (2.0) The same city won't show twice on the same day
★ (2.0) User experience / design improvements
★ (2.0) 5,000 new cities! 10,000 in total.
★ (2.0) Hint arrow at all levels
★ (2.0) Skip cities in lower levels
★ (2.0) Share your high-score on Facebook
★ (1.1) Complete all 10 levels to beat the game & improve your knowledge of our planet
★ (1.1) Your hi-score is tracked
★ (1.1) Capital cities only in first few levels
★ (1.1) In level 1, 90 seconds to find city
★ (1.1) Less time in higher levels
★ (1.1) If you run out of time, game ends
★ (1.1) Background music and sound-effects
★ (1.1) Pause game on exit
As the name implies, Flashlight! has only one function: to provide light when you need it, making it battery-friendly. There are no unnecessary gimmicks that drain your battery or make using Flashlight! complicated, like strobe lights, a compass, SOS, sound, and so on. If you're looking for an easy-to-use, battery-friendly, beautiful flashlight app for your phone that works perfectly and instantly, then this is the only flash light app you need!
Features in version 2.0...
★ Beautiful design; it is the best looking flashlight app on the market!
★ Multiple Languages and we are adding more all the time!
★ Light turns on quicker than any other flashlight app
★ It provides the brightest light possible, using the camera flash
★ It is designed to use as little battery life as possible
★ The light is bright and constant, with no flickering
★ No advertising or any other distractions; it has a beautiful UI
★ Lock screen can be disabled, if you don't want the light to turn off
★ The light turns on instantly when the app is launched
★ If you prefer to turn it on yourself, you can change this in settings
Stin Jee uses the location services facility on your mobile device to find participating restaurants, bistros, cafes, pubs, and fast food outlets that are offering special menus for lunch, dinner or meal deals for Stin Jee users.
The beauty of the Stin Jee app, is that it finds the nearest restaurant deal or bistro dinner special to wherever you might be. Don’t fancy what’s on the menu? Just pinch-outwards and more special deal menus from other restaurants, bistros and dining outlets will be listed.
Tapping on any restaurant’s special offer will open the details screen. This shows a bigger picture of the deal, with a more detailed description, the dinner menu, the prices and fine-print, together with the name and exact address of the restaurant or bistro and how far it is from your current location.
Having chosen a special deal that you like, you can tap each and any of four buttons on that deal screen. You can follow directions to your chosen dining-out establishment, call up the restaurant or bistro using your device’s voice calling facility, maybe share the details of the particular bistro’s special dinner deal menu with your Facebook friends and you can also link directly with the restaurant or bistro website.
Once you arrive for your meal deal, you just show the waiter the special deal screen on your phone, and you’ll get the special dining price at the Stin Jee price. Special menus and dining deals remain on Stin Jee for a week at a time, once any participating restaurants and bistros have uploaded them to our system.
Features in v1.1 of Stin Jee
* (NEW) The font size has been increased to make it more readable.
* (NEW) Italian and Croatian has been added, as we are launching Stin Jee in those markets.
* When you first launch the app the nearest deals show up instantly in a thumbnail grid, sorted by closest restaurant first. Only specials in a 100 mile radius are shown.
* You can change the location to see specials in other cities (for instance, if you’re planning to travel).
* You will receive notifications it there are new specials near you.
* Scroll through thumbnails to choose the best dining deal for you.
* Choose a thumbnail and all the deal details are easily available.
* Get directions, call the restaurant, share on Facebook or visit the restaurant’s website from one screen
* Take your mobile device to the restaurant offering the deal and show the screen to the waiter or manager to claim your special menu deal.
* It’s, quite literally, as easy as pie!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Stin Jee has GPS running in the background to find local special deals on food and drink.