The Shambapro App is farm management app that enables small farm business owners to keep digital farm records, issue and approve farm task to farm workers, maintain a virtual farm store and generate instant financial reports, production reports and animal registers.
We help the farm business owners and managers to make data-driven farm business decisions, check financial health of their business and performance of individual workers, compare performance of different farm enterprises and be able to use financial reports to access suitable agriculture finance.
Shambapro helps you to;
1. Use your phone number to sign up quickly and easily with an automatically generated one-time password to verify your identity
2. Create different farm enterprises, both livestock and crop present on your farm business
3. Create and collaborate with a farm team made of farm owner (s), farm manager (s), farm worker (s), farm experts (agronomists or veterinary experts etc) and farm observer(s). These each have different roles including permission to make or view financial transactions, issue or approve farm tasks, add or remove items from the far store and access financial reports.
4. Create financial or production records as they happen, with all edit history to show transparency and record verification.
5. Allows farm workers to request for resources from the farm store or from managers and plan farm activities for approval or support by farm manager or owner
6. Allows managers and owners to keep track and approve incoming and outgoing transactions and payments.
7.Allow approved farm observers, farm experts or consultants like agronomists or veterinary experts to collaborate, observe and advice the rest of the farm team
8. Add new harvests or stock to your farm store, store or inventory
9. Keep track of outflow of stock through sales or other unexpected events like damages, spoilage or death
10. Management addition, depreciation, appreciation of the farm’s fixed assets or plant and equipment
- The app is suitable for use for small farm business owners and small scale farmers growing for the market in Africa, Asia and Latin America and targets to eliminate paper records which can be easily misplaced, lost or damaged.
- Farms can also use business financial reports to seek for suitable financing from banks.