BreweryMap is the best way to discover new breweries around you. Wired.com recently called BreweryMap a "great beer trip planner," and with features like Road Trip, we can see why. Whether you are looking to try beer from the newest brewery in your hometown or taking a road trip to somewhere new, let BreweryMap be your guide.
- Search by location and brewery name
- Create a road trip
- Discover brewery details like hours of operation, tour info, and the beer they brew
- Filter on the location types you're interested in (micro, macro, brewpub, restaurant, etc.)
- Check out breweries that are in planning
- Contribute any missing breweries to the map
BreweryMap is a must-have app for beer lovers everywhere. Check out what the critics have to say.
"If you're a beer fan and want to find some new breweries, BreweryMap is the best option." - iMore.com
"Great app, one of the best." - Dave S.
"Nicely done, folks! This may be the best app EVER, period!!!! We travel from Wisconsin to Michigan, all the way to Colorado. This app might have opened up a Pandora's box!!!!!!!!" - Lawrence Of Neenah
"Love your app! I am wrapping up my brewery tours of the state of Virginia and this app made it so much easier." - John D.
Stamp your passport at close to 3,000 breweries and beer brands from across the United States and Canada. Then record details of your beer tasting in your Brewery Passport journal – even connect with friends on Facebook and Twitter to share and see theirs!
SLOW INTERNET CONNECTIONS: Please be patient while breweries load in background.
• Search for breweries, microbreweries, brewpubs and craft brewers nearby, on a map or by location. Brewery Passport contains beer brands of all sizes.
• Stamp your passport at each brewery. Then share your latest beer tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn -- 13 in all.
• Store beer tasting details in your Certified Passport journal*. Rate beer brands, store favorites and a photo.
• Share your beer tasting journal with friends and family on Facebook & Twitter, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many breweries you've visited.
• Star breweries you'd like to visit to add them to your brewery wish list.
• Stylize your Passport with your own personal photo: a favorite lager beer, that impressive pilsner bottle, the tap room featuring popular beer brands you loved in Seattle.
*Certified Passport in-app purchase may be required.
**The Brewery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each brewery. If you notice brewery info that’s wrong, missing or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to email@example.com.
***The creators of Brewery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Brewery Passport for your Android device today!
More Information: BreweryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
The "Asheville Breweries" Android application provides selectable Google Maps markers for the Asheville area's craft breweries, including all the member breweries of the Asheville Brewers Alliance (http://www.ashevillebrewersalliance.com). Each marker shows the location of a brewery -- select a marker to see more details about that brewery.
- To find a specific brewery on the map, use the "Find" option in the menu.
- For a selected brewery, press the "Share" button to share that brewery's details with friends.
- To open the Google Maps application for more map options, such as street view and turn-by-turn directions, select the "Open Maps" button.
- Use the "Downtown" and "South Slope" zooms to focus in on particular concentrations of breweries in Asheville.
Asheville, NC has long appealed to visitors and residents with its stunning mountain setting, popular attractions like the Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway, and its arts and crafts heritage, and is now also recognized as a national "brewtopia". Asheville won the vote for "Beer City, USA" four years in a row in Examiner.com polls by Charlie Papazian, one of the most recognized names in the realm of beer and brewing.
The Asheville area is home to several craft breweries, each serving and distributing multiple beer styles. These beers are available in-house and in local restaurants, with some distributed further afield regionally and nationally. Enjoy your time sampling some of the Asheville area's local brews, and be sure to drink responsibly and use a designated driver.
The intent is to include markers only for establishments that brew or age beer on-site. All information is to the best of our knowledge, and any omissions or errors are unintentional. Please contact us with any revisions or additions.
Follow Asheville area beer news on Twitter using this hashtag: #avlbeer.
Altamont Brewing Company
Andrews Brewing Company (Calaboose Cellars)
Appalachian Mountain Brewery
Asheville Brewing Co
Asheville Pizza and Brewing
BearWaters Brewing Company
Blue Mountain Pizza
Brevard Brewing Company
Burial Beer Co.
Catawba Valley Brewing Company (both locations)
Fonta Flora Brewery
French Broad Brewing
Frog Level Brewing Company
Green Man Brewery
Lexington Avenue Brewery
Lookout Brewing Company
Nantahala Brewing Company
New Belgium Brewing Co.
One World Brewery
Oskar Blues Brewery
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
Southern Appalachian Brewery
Tipping Point Tavern
Twin Leaf Brewery
Wicked Weed Brewing (including Funkatorium)
Powered by beermapping.com: you can add and review locations there.