What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC email@example.com we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Note: If you find any inconsistencies in the data provided you can submit updates, corrections, and new additions at www.BreweryDB.com and approved changes will be reflected right here in LocalBrews!
This product uses the BreweryDB API but is not endorsed or certified by PintLabs.
• O.H.S.O. = Outrageous Homebrewers Social Outpost
• Come brew your own beer with us
• Stay up to date on all current beers on tap at OHSO Brewery
• Bring your dog to our neighborhood brew pub
• Over 18 Arizona craft beers always on tap
• Learn about our special events and brew with us dates
• Rate the beer you are drinking so you will know on your next visit
• Share your favorite beers on Facebook
OHSO is the first nanoBrewery in Phoenix.
We are a locally owned mom and pop brewery that strives to be the best nanoBrewery in the state.
OHSO is more than dog friendly, bike friendly and a great neighborhood restaurant and pub in the Arcadia area.
We offer 36 to 42 craft beers on tap, have a great patio to relax on and wish to provide our neighbors with amazing Arizona beers, National and International beers.
We also provide 25 wines by the glass and a full bar for those that are not crazy about beer.
OHSO's goal is to let you relax and have fun.
Cheers from the OHSO Team!
Find Craft Beer uses the GPS to determine your current location and searches a database of Craft Beer locations within your specified distance. You can also provide Find Craft Beer with a specific city to search.
Find Craft Beer searches a database of Brew Pubs, Breweries, Beer Bars, Beer Stores and Homebrew Shops. Limit your list to only those types of locations you are interested in.
Search with a specific distance, sort by distance or ratings, and link to the beermapping.com website to read reviews of locations.
Find Craft Beer is the ideal app when you want to find a place to get a Craft Beer.
Please visit www.beermapping.com and
create an account to add additional locations and reviews!
BreweryMap is the best way to discover new breweries around you. Wired.com recently called BreweryMap a "great beer trip planner," and with features like Road Trip, we can see why. Whether you are looking to try beer from the newest brewery in your hometown or taking a road trip to somewhere new, let BreweryMap be your guide.
- Search by location and brewery name
- Create a road trip
- Discover brewery details like hours of operation, tour info, and the beer they brew
- Filter on the location types you're interested in (micro, macro, brewpub, restaurant, etc.)
- Check out breweries that are in planning
- Contribute any missing breweries to the map
BreweryMap is a must-have app for beer lovers everywhere. Check out what the critics have to say.
"If you're a beer fan and want to find some new breweries, BreweryMap is the best option." - iMore.com
"Great app, one of the best." - Dave S.
"Nicely done, folks! This may be the best app EVER, period!!!! We travel from Wisconsin to Michigan, all the way to Colorado. This app might have opened up a Pandora's box!!!!!!!!" - Lawrence Of Neenah
"Love your app! I am wrapping up my brewery tours of the state of Virginia and this app made it so much easier." - John D.
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards, and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec, PDF417 2D barcodes and Code 128 1D barcode.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
7) Sthe barcodes on your cards or tickets to make passes and saved in Passes Wallet
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Note: this application manages PassbeeMedia-generated Android-compatible Passbook mobile coupons, deals, offers, promotions, digital ID’s & event tickets. PassPocket will only save Passes created from PassbeeMedia’s platform and will not save Passes from non-Passbook links/webpages/document formats.
*Optimized for HD and Full-HD Android devices
*Store and manage coupons, deals, offers, promotions, movie tickets, digital ID cards, and loyalty cards
*Native full HD QR reader
How to add a Pass to Passbeemedia passbook:
1. Install Passbeemedia Passbook in Android devices
2. Download *.pkpass or open *.pkpass file in the file manager
3. Pass will be added in Passbeemedia Passbook
We provide free pass update API for Passbeemedia passbook to Passbook service provider now, please contact with email@example.com "Passbook" is the registered trademark of Apple Inc.
You have an android phone and you get a boarding pass that was formatted for iOS's passbook(they call it Pass over there in iPhone land) and now you are wondering, what am I supposed to do? Well Cards can help you there.
Cards helps you to organize and keep your boarding passes,Vouchers, Coupons, Tickets, Loyalty cards, Membership cards etc on your smart phone and show you updates exactly when you need them!
Cards by Purple supports various wallet data formats. Currently we support the following formats:
a)PKPASS: This is iOS Passbook format. These normally have the .PKPASS extension. If you see a badge that goes like "Add to passbook", you can add it to Cards as well.
b)PCDL: Purple's proprietary format. These cards provide a richer user experience.
To add a Passbook pass, just click on the link or attachment and select Cards by Purple. The pass will be inserted into Cards.
For questions and support please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Card by Purple is an android application developed, distributed and supported by Purple Interactive Inc. More about Purple here: https://i.likepurple.com
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
* Retrieving your mobile boarding pass
- Once registered, you'll get your personal MeeTicket e-mail address
- When using online check in, on your airline website, choose to retrieve your boarding pass by « e-mail » and use your MeeTicket e-mail address (ending with @meeticket.com)
- Automatically and in a matter of seconds your boarding pass will be loaded into your MeeTicket Application and the original email sent by your airline will be forwarded to your regular email address.
* At the airport
- Because you have no time to waste at the airport, MeeTicket will display your flight status automatically at app launch.
- From the flight status screen, see if your flight is on-time, which gate to go and access your boarding pass(es) easily
- Your boarding pass will be displayed even if there is no available network
- The boarding pass will be displayed full screen and will allow you to pass security gates and boarding gates without a glitch (IATA specifications: QR code / Aztec / Datamatrix).
- Display size is optimized for reading (scanning) the code (the MeeTicket).
- Trip informations is also displayed for the airline staff to read.
- Automatic sleep mode is de-activated while you are showing your boarding pass.
MeeTicket processes boarding passes as they are issued by the Airlines. So you don't need to worry; they will work as good as if they were displayed in airlines own App. And more than often they will be displayed in a better quality thanks to MeeTicket storage and display optimizations. And you will need one App only for all your trips !
* MeeTicket : more! more ! more!
- Are you traveling with your family or friends?
Centralize all your boarding passes by loading them all on one single phone. All you need to do is use the same e-mail address each time you are retrieving them from your airline's website.
- Do you like to be on the safe side ? Have a MeeShare attitude!
Arriving at the Airport with a battery-dead phone is rare but it does happen sometimes … If you are traveling with friends or colleagues, you can share your boarding pass with them on one or more mobiles. That is "MeeShare".
MeeShare can also be used simply to share your trip infos with anyone by SMS or email.
- For Facebook & Twitter fans out there
Tell your friends and your followers that you are about to board! On the day of departure let MeeTicket post automatically the message you defined along with your trip infos on selected social networks.
- Free Time
Getting bored while waiting at the airport? See if some of our partners' offers might be of interest to you. It's all here in the Free Time tab! Offers are refreshed regularly.
Manage bookings from Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, Westin, Waldorf Astoria, Hampton, Radisson, Wyndham, Millennium, Accor, and many others.
IMPROVE YOUR STAY:
·Get Driving Directions
·Add to Calendar
·Book Another Room
·Check in/out Dates
·Check in/out Times
·View Reservation Status
·Keep Track of All Past & Future Reservations
·Share Reservation Details
English currently, additional languages coming soon.
- рассчитать и оформить полис для выезжающих за рубеж;
- добавить купленный полис в PassWallet;
- cпланировать маршрут поездки и поделиться им с друзьями в социальных сетях и т.п;
- запланировать и контролировать свой бюджет во время путешествия;
- воспользоваться переводчиком при возникновении трудностей с переводом;
- узнать погоду в любой точке мира;
- собраться в поездку с помощью функции «Сборы»;
- конвертировать валюту;
- связаться со страховой компанией;
- получить пошаговую инструкцию при наступлении страхового случая;
- осуществлять поиск ближайших офисов страховой компании по карте и станциям метро на основе текущего местоположения.
Para usar é simples assim: Visite, pontue e ganhe prêmios!
* COMO FUNCIONA *
1) Visite os locais cadastrados no Bome;
2) Acumule pontos fazendo checkin e/ou consumindo no local;
3) Ao pagar sua conta, informe o nº do seu CPF para o atendente validar seus pontos;
4) Agora é só continuar bomeando por aí e trocar por prêmios especiais nos seus locais favoritos!
* FUNCIONALIDADES DO APP *
- Tenha sempre em mãos o resumo de seus pontos;
- Através da sua geolocalização procure no mapa os locais mais próximos de você;
- Busca de locais através de categorias ou palavras-chave;
- Informações relevantes dos estabelecimentos;
- Realização de checkin para ganhar pontos.
Em breve mais funcionalidades para fazer você um consumidor cada vez mais satisfeito.
Bome: é mais que bom, é Bome!
Acompanhe nossas novidades nas redes sociais:
* No booking or cancellation fees.
* Best Price Guaranteed.
- You'll be able to consult room availability, services, special offers and client reviews for each hotel.
- Find your hotel either by searching near your current location or by searching for any destination. Compare hotel results, view them on the map, filter them by your preferred criteria: rate, distance, rating, etc. Save your favorite destinations.
- See real hotel ratings provided by real clients who have visited our hotels.
- Book your room quickly, easily and safely in 3 steps. Upon arrival, show the booking confirmation to reception right on your phone. You don't have to print it out!
- Download your reservation to Passbook
With this update you can now access your NH Rewards account.
Imagine: the longer you stay at the NH Hotels, more you will save and accumulate benefits. Yes, it's true! All you have to do is use your NH Rewards card and get at least 3% of your total bill in points. You will have access to your personal NH Rewards pages, where you can manage your account and access special offers available only to NH Rewards members . And if you are not registered: Join NH Rewards! and enjoy all the benefits from your mobile now.
Thanks for all your thoughts and comments!